Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Everyone loves each other so much on FFXIAH...
Always. I actually like quite a few people on AH, does feel like I've had quite a few people jumping on the bandwagon against me recently. Not super surprising, the same happened to Korpg, Darki and a few other people.
The very fact that you are comparing yourself to those 2 should tell you there is something wrong with you
Korpg was often pushed into what he did, he had a knack for pissing off the wrong people, but it was never completely his fault. if he tried to make a good topic, the shitstorm would still land on his head. Darki somewhat the same, she has recently been trying to calm down, but she gets certain people constantly trailing her through threads to get a rise out of her. Both of those posters had issues, like I have, but that doesn't make everyone else blameless.
It almost never is 100% someone elses fault. So that doesn't really work as a defense
I dunno, it takes two to tango as the metaphor says.
Hence why it's a horrible arguement.

It's like trying to pin part of the blame on the victim because if they didn't exist there would be no crime lol

I have seen that done and make sense in the case of Qeomash who I believe hit someone with a suspended license. Unless I am remember wrong and it was the other way around, but still that is irrelevant.

Rapists can't rape the air, it's the woman's fault for being there with him alone.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:17:51  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
They need to add flamecore threads back to the frontpage... would make this place a lot more fun since it's been so boring lately.

Yeah. Give the three of us credit, we made quite an interesting thread (We can agree on that, I'm sure!) out of nothing, without resorting to real life insults or weight jokes.

That's pretty good going!
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:18:41  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
They need to add flamecore threads back to the frontpage... would make this place a lot more fun since it's been so boring lately.

Yeah. Give the three of us credit, we made quite an interesting thread (We can agree on that, I'm sure!) out of nothing, without resorting to real life insults or weight jokes.

That's pretty good going!

STFU and go away.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:19:25  
STFU and go away.

You're doing it wrong.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:20:01  
Had to turn off safe search to the sight of a ***load of hentai..

Same lol.. Get what I mean about that looking like a waxed car bonnet?
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:20:13  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
STFU and go away.

You're doing it wrong.

I said STFU and go away, your the one doing it wrong not me.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:20:32  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
STFU and go away.

You're doing it wrong.

I lol'd irl.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:21:57  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
STFU and go away.

You're doing it wrong.

I lol'd irl.

Ditto :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:22:08  
Rapists can't rape the air, it's the woman's fault for being there with him alone.
I have. But I get your point it was the airs fault for being there
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:23:28  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

It depends where the air's coming from. I'm sure some guys have made love to a hoover.
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:23:39  
Never thought justifying rape could be so entertaining.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:23:51  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

I hear the government is conducting experiments with underwater breathing by implanting fish gills into people's necks. If it works out maybe we will solve the issue of rape.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:23:52  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

It depends where the air's coming from. I'm sure some guys have made love to a hoover.

Lol, hoover.. you are definately British.
Ramuh.Dasva said:

I hear the government is conducting experiments with underwater breathing by implanting fish gills into people's necks. If it works out maybe we will solve the issue of rape.

I had to read that twice before I got it, but eh, its the little hours of the morning.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:24:07  
Shiva.Daimos said:
It is if it works so you can rape again ;)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:24:37  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Idk it's alot easier to rape the water
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:28:03  
They actually did a recent study involving 70% of the current imprisoned rapists in america(30% refused to take part of the study). According to the study about 63% of rapists are unable to swim, as they weren't taught how to as a child, due to coming from broken homes ect.(Where most rapist behavior stems from) Another 14% won't carry out the rape if it doesn't take place near an abandoned building or above ground where they can get them into their van.

So if we go under water we will solve rape. I'm sure it will help with global warming too, but that ***is fake.
By Randomguy 2010-08-01 21:29:28  
They actually did a recent study involving 70% of the current imprisoned rapists in america(30% refused to take part of the study). According to the study about 63% of rapists are unable to swim, as they weren't taught how to as a child, due to coming from broken homes ect.(Where most rapist behavior stems from) Another 14% won't carry out the rape if it doesn't take place near an abandoned building or above ground where they can get them into their van.
Source or are you pulling this out of your ***?
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:29:43  

So if we go under water we will solve rape. I'm sure it will help with global warming too, but that ***is fake.
How can you solve something that isn't a problem? ^-^
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:30:19  
Shiva.Daimos said:

How can you solve something that isn't a problem? ^-^

Rape: Everything is working as intended.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:32:38  
I absolutely love how this thread has evolved from someone wanting to spam level their subs, to an argument about summoner burning, to a discussion about rape and justifying it.

I love this site sometimes, lol.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:32:43  
Shiva.Daimos said:

I had an argument about rape in front of the class my senior year of high school. Saying if a woman goes out to a bar alone and drinks, then accepts a guys advances and they eventually get somewhere, and begin *** (well I did not use that word) then wakes in the morning and says she did not want sex. Then how is it the guys fault that because she was embarrassed she wants to save face. Yeah, the conversation ended by an abrupt ignoring of me as I forever referenced it and never let it drop.

The education system sucks.

Because no one in their right mind would want to be a teacher. Who would honestly want to teach hard-headed morons 5 days a week the same thing in multiple class fulls/times a day? Only the people that aren't bright enough to see this actually want to. This is of coarse a generalization.

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:33:35  
Once upon a time...

Alas we have regressed so much since then
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:34:01  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
I absolutely love how this thread has evolved from someone wanting to spam level their subs, to an argument about summoner burning, to a discussion about rape and justifying it.

You're welcome

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:34:51  
Shiva.Daimos said:

I had an argument about rape in front of the class my senior year of high school. Saying if a woman goes out to a bar alone and drinks, then accepts a guys advances and they eventually get somewhere, and begin *** (well I did not use that word) then wakes in the morning and says she did not want sex. Then how is it the guys fault that because she was embarrassed she wants to save face. Yeah, the conversation ended by an abrupt ignoring of me as I forever referenced it and never let it drop.

The education system sucks.

Because no one in their right mind would want to be a teacher. Who would honestly want to teach hard-headed morons 5 days a week the same thing in multiple class fulls/times a day? Only the people that aren't bright enough to see this actually want to. This is of coarse a generalization.

Thanks for ruining my planned career of choice.

Srsly tho, Can't wait to scream "GET OUTTA MY ROOM" to some half-awake bone head or the like.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:35:21  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

You're welcome

We are under appreciated. So many shitty threads are made every day, if not for our derailing into much more entertaining topics, sometimes with intelligence, sometimes with barrage of insults, this site would be such a bore.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:36:18  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Once upon a time...

Alas we have regressed so much since then

I'm gonna have rape for dinner!