フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Guildwork Client
Guildwork Client
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16
 Phoenix.Maginmartin
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Maginmartin 2011-04-06 17:32:04  
Cerberus.Shaan said:
Hi, I just downloaded and installed the guildwork client and "run as admin" when i login to ffxi it shows "unable to read character info.....please run as admin..", what should i do to fix this?

This. I'm having difficulty understanding how to use Guildwork, is there a step by step guide somewhere that I can follow?

So far I've installed the client, set it to run as admin, and I'm unsure how to get the ingame commands to work...
 Unicorn.Aleste
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Aleste
By Unicorn.Aleste 2011-04-06 17:44:15  
Run ffxi, run the guildwork client. and in your chatbar type any of the standard commands:
 Phoenix.Maginmartin
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Maginmartin 2011-04-06 17:46:12  
I fixed the issue, to get the above commands to appear in my instance of FFXI, I had to type

"//keyboard_allowmmf 1"

Added it to my init.txt, but s'all working now
 Odin.Sparow
サーバ: Odin
user: Sparow
By Odin.Sparow 2011-04-25 05:42:24  
Someone can tell me how I can "Queue for Update" my account on GW, like I can do it here?
 Bismarck.Cerelyn
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Cerelyn 2011-04-25 05:43:11  
http://guildwork.com/#/characters > edit > Force Update
 Odin.Sparow
サーバ: Odin
user: Sparow
By Odin.Sparow 2011-04-25 05:52:00  
Thankyou!
 Lakshmi.Kathee
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Brei
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2011-05-14 12:40:45  
I need some help. I have tried downloading this several times, created a folder on desktop just for it, but I'm not seeing anything. What am I doing/not doing?
By Artemicion 2011-05-14 13:04:38  
I PMed Scragg about it, but I had an idea of having a LS/friend group based screenshot album that privileges can be given to specific people for uploading rights and whatnot rather than having albums tagged only to individual accounts or characters.

Unless this is already implemented, tell me what you think of the idea, otherwise point me in the right direction. I'm still learning about this nifty thing.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-05-14 13:31:45  
can I use the same guildwork account for multiple characters? and what if I change a character's name? do I just update it?
 Cerberus.Baleoce
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Baleoce
By Cerberus.Baleoce 2011-05-14 13:35:48  
Lakshmi.Kathee said:
I need some help. I have tried downloading this several times, created a folder on desktop just for it, but I'm not seeing anything. What am I doing/not doing?

I'd guess that you aren't running it as administrator. Just right click the .exe and 'Run as Admin'.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-05-15 00:22:47  
Cerberus.Baleoce said:
Lakshmi.Kathee said:

I'd guess that you aren't running it as administrator. Just right click the .exe and 'Run as Admin'.

did you make an account?
 Shiva.Tahngarthor
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Tahngarthor 2011-05-20 15:19:50  
if/when Synergy information is made available on the linkshell community, will you still be requiring us to use the client in order to pull that information to our profile?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-05-20 15:37:15  
Shiva.Tahngarthor said:
if/when Synergy information is made available on the linkshell community, will you still be requiring us to use the client in order to pull that information to our profile?

No

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-03 12:01:52  
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-03 12:32:31  
Edit: It's working
 Unicorn.Grimjow
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2011-06-05 12:27:31  
When I open my exe I get this....

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "client.py", line 126, in _on_network_reply
File "http.pyc", line 153, in _on_reply
File "update.pyc", line 61, in on_meta
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Also do not see an option to run as admin and I am on XP

thanks in advance
 Asura.Draus
サーバ: Asura
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2011-06-05 12:30:21  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
no script?
 Unicorn.Grimjow
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2011-06-05 12:32:51  
No I just checked I enable script....
 Cerberus.Baleoce
user: Baleoce
By Cerberus.Baleoce 2011-06-05 13:14:03  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

when I got this on firefox it did the same to me because of noscript, but just enabling all the sites guildwork needs under the program fixed it for me.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-05 13:16:21  
Site is completely unblocked by noscript for me.
 Cerberus.Sey
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2011-06-08 06:37:14  
I have a problem where it's unable to scan cause I need to run as administrator. I right chick and it's defaulted as computer name/administrator.
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-08 07:17:25  
I've been having trouble with my Guildwork Client on XP also. Ive tried running it as Admin and as just double clicking and neither work sometimes. Sometimes it will work, others it wont....a little buggy. Also, if I shutdown the game but not Guildwork and turn the game back on....Guildwork doesn't work unless I reload it also.

Any tips?
 Cerberus.Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2011-06-08 13:36:39  
BUMP for help
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-06-08 13:57:09  
Cerberus.Sey said:
I have a problem where it's unable to scan cause I need to run as administrator. I right chick and it's defaulted as computer name/administrator.

It sounds like you are referring to permissions which is something different. If you are running windows 7 (or maybe Vista) there should be an option that says "Run as administrator" when you right click the program. I'm not sure if windows XP has this option so XP users may not need to do it.

If Guildwork Client is saying "Run as administrator", it's likely having problems reading the FFXI data in memory. So when you get that message, it doesn't necessarily mean that you didn't run as admin, something else could of gone wrong.

Make sure you are running FFXI with Windower enabled, this is a requirement often overlooked. Double check for "Windower Enabled" on the FFXI title bar. Also, try to close out guildwork client and restart it.

If all else fails, make a post on guildwork's support forum. Be sure to include in your post your OS, paste of your error log, and steps to recreate the problem. SS's are helpful as well.

I didn't code the client so I may be wrong on some of the details.
 Cerberus.Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2011-06-08 14:04:41  
I use XP. I get the error message when FFXI windower is loading the plugins, but I was running GW Client 1st. So I'll run FFXI 1st. I also posted to the Guildwork site also since I can upload pics. At work photobucket is blocked.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-06-08 14:08:08  
Cerberus.Sey said:
I use XP. I get the error message when FFXI windower is loading the plugins, but I was running GW Client 1st. So I'll run FFXI 1st. I also posted to the Guildwork site also since I can upload pics. At work photobucket is blocked.

Hmm, ok, I stand corrected. I've never seen the option in XP but I haven't used that OS for awhile. I saw your image, did you try un-checking the check box?

You can upload images here too, just not from the forum interface.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16