日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Being a jerk
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-02-25 05:55:19  
Saiya actually agreeing me? What has the world come to?
 Cerberus.Saiya
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-02-25 06:40:10  
O_o My goodness, I don't just disagree or argue with people for the sake of it... however tempting it may be since it's Korpg (lol). Though us seeing eye-to-eye is unusual given the trend of our short acquaintance. I guess on something as simple as basic logic applied to FFXI there's not much room for dissention XD.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-02-25 06:47:48  
Does that mean we can be friends now? o.o
Lol.
 Cerberus.Saiya
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-02-25 07:59:09  
I wasn't aware that we were enemies ^^ It's all just the swings & roundabouts on the playground of FFXIAH XD
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-02-25 08:03:08  
So like, if we weren't arguing all the time, would you consider us friends? Or something.
 Fenrir.Parak
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2009-02-25 08:22:06  
One time I was in Crawlers' Nest and I was ticked at a party of RMT for taking all of our mobs. This was before de-spawning and I had to leave my party. I left and pulled 8 or so worker crawlers on THF, ran to the RMT party while they were fighting a worker and warped. I didn't see the... Slaughter, I guess you could say, because I had warped but my PT members that I was previously with tell me what happened lol. I didn't necessarily feel like a total jerk at the time because they were RMT, but now that I look back I kinda feel bad lol
 Hades.Dizzmal
サーバ: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-02-25 10:27:20  
1 of the worst things i remember doing was back a few years ago(before the MPK update) I had a a THF in a Crawlers Nest party that was being a ***. I got tired of him about about 30 mins so I waited till he pulled an exoray then kicked him as he got to camp. He was pissed, got all the way to th zone then died.. @ the same process killed everyone otw back from the zone.
 Ragnarok.Psyence
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-02-25 10:32:54  
Enternius said:
Pastor said:
I want to know if you have ever been a jerk for what ever reason

Phioness said:
You live in America and use our Websites oh go you! Your truly an American now (shakes head in disgust)!

Phioness said:
Go you!

phioness said:
You can go to our websites, eat our food, and f$%k our women but you will never be a True American.

I rest my case.

lol at the people arguying about elitism, while deep inside their heart, they keep thinking their ethnicity is superior... they just don't get it... in my opinion, any human who thinks his gene pool is superior, is in fact probably inferior, because his brain can't understand such a simple fact as "people surrounded by borders are not all identical and this ***is random, therefore no matter how you try to make statistics and prove some nation is superior, overall, that won't make you superior just because you live there... idiot"

people who think like this are the least evolved part of humankind, and if we are truly evolving as a specie, they will be the first to disappear over the next million years... well, hopefully, if we are to survive... i guess i've insulted a lot of people there >.> sorry but racism pisses me off cause it takes such a low IQ to swallow as a whole (or the will to be an intelligent ***?)
 Ragnarok.Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-02-25 10:45:17  
The first time I was a jerk in FF XI was a few minutes ago, on the ffxiah forums, getting pissed at some comments from an American guy who complained that some Japanese guy was racist and who then went on to tell him that the continent of America is the best country in the world. Gotta love the irony.

I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, he just pretended he thought his country was the best in the world, he was truly rational, he was just hiding it. And I felt bad for calling him an idiot.

Edit: I always thought it's strange how if you tell an African person that Africa is a country, he'll think you're such an ignorant for not knowing it's a continent with like 50~ countries, and he'll be sad if he tells you what country he's from and you reply "where is that?"... Or if you assume that any Asian is Chinese, he'll most likely be insulted (unless he is Chinese). But then, when you tell someone who lives in the USA that America is one hell of a big continent and that he lives in a relatively small country that belongs to America, he's like "shut up you're trying to confuse"

Am I being too harsh? Am I generalizing? I'm just as bad maybe, but it does disturb me how two people from different parts of the world could be insulted for something that is 100% opposite... doesn't make sense to me
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-25 10:47:26  
Well it is Phioness. 'Nuff said ;p

Phioness said:
Wooooodum said: Who Cares <.< <<<< Thats being a

Smartass

quote #2: I didn't mean to come off abrupt, but it seemed like a pretty obvious problem to me <<<< arrogant and smartass remark # 2

And I don't care whether your a dude or not you tend to post on every thread whether it involves you or not. Get a job at TNT ... they know drama!

Bartimaeus said: random people decided to post just anything after because they have the ability. Just because you can does not mean you should. I lose hope, it is sad.

With that said I'll end it with this. Some people have nothing better to do in life then make constant posts on these threads. If you like drama so much get a GF or BF. Get away from the computer and have some sex!!! Lots of drama comes from that (believe me I'm juggling 2 women at once, but its fun as hell!) Better to have your fingers playing with a person then keyboard. If you live at home with mom and dad or are obese, pimply faced, just a loner ... well you got some work to to there, but thats what a diet/excercise, Proactive, confidence, and independance are for. Remember fat chicks don't need lovin to ... they just need Jenny Craig ... then they can get some lovin

If you find it a challenge to go 2 days w/o posting on this site, JUST TO DO IT, you gotta problem call Drama Anonymous @ 1-800-DQUEENS and get some help.

On that note I'm off for a week, got college and women to think about.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-25 10:50:22  
A: this isn't FFXI, so it doesn't count.
B: that guy seemed to me to be a racist ***, so I wouldn't apologise <_<
C: you don't mind if I call you American then? (pretty sure he meant USA, you really think an elitist US *** would include Mexico and Canada and all those little Islands*)

*I'm Australian and my geography sucks, I have no idea what countries are included in North America
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-25 11:00:47  
Back on to topic:

My Sky LS was camping Despot when it popped to a LS in the middle, claimed to another LS.
But, this wasn't just ANY LS, this was an LS that convinced one of my members to quit my LS and join theirs.

They had about 10 people on despot and continued to fight in the middle.
At first one tank dropped, then the healer, then the second tank.
That's when they started to kite it to hold it while they recovered.
Unfortunately, they didn't know how to kite and as the last person died, I stunned to claim.
We killed it quickly and walked away with the Gem, not even looking back or raising their LS.

Yes, I do slightly regret it, but I had reasons to justify my actions.
The person that left my LS didn't even give me the courtesy of telling me he left, which I hated.
Also, four of my members had left that LS, because they tend to be demanding, mean and will MPK you for NMs.

If I was on good terms with their LS and LS Leader, I would have given them the Gem.
But, I didn't. Which was a "jerk" thing to do, but I would do it again.

~Yotevol
 Ragnarok.Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-02-25 11:03:39  
Blazza said:
A: this isn't FFXI, so it doesn't count.
B: that guy seemed to me to be a racist ***, so I wouldn't apologise <_<
C: you don't mind if I call you American then? (pretty sure he meant USA, you really think an elitist US *** would include Mexico and Canada and all those little Islands*)

*I'm Australian and my geography sucks, I have no idea what countries are included in North America

A: so I guess my attempt at being an *** for the sake of this thread is complete failure ... wait i'll login and tell some new player that his gears suck ; _ ;

C: sure call me american if you wish, it would be true in a way, except that americans have monopolized the word american, so now you tell an american that he is not american because america is not just america and he is like "wtf? o.O"

B: racism is overused, so i try to justify its meaning each time i call someone that now ^^ or else people reply with "racism you too!!" and i'm like -.-;
 Phoenix.Jile
サーバ: Phoenix
user: JileFFXI
By Phoenix.Jile 2009-02-25 11:33:37  
lol what a thread.. far too many things to comment on.

One clear moment I felt bad about my actions was the Windy bunny that drops the +chr headpiece.. I've ridden by it's pop spot too many times over the years and found it standing there as I came around the corner, put my arrow on it and hit attack - popping off my choco and smacking it to death right as I realized this poor Mithra who'd been camping and killing it's ph for hours was standing only a few feet away from me. She sent me a /tell saying her mouth fell open and basically experienced an omg moment.. It's funny only because of her reaction but I still felt bad.

As for the /brd mpk'ing lol... I got tired of watching them just standing there and decided to try it... the very 1st time I tried it I got mpk'd >.>

As for JP 1337's vs us lowly American's.. Dude it’s a game lmao! It's much more fun to make odd jobs work than to bring text book jobs (obvious nm-type exceptions not withstanding) and end fights saying 'holy crap this is working'. lol At some point our world is going to get past the race lines - it won’t be today but I'll tell you it doesn't matter how many years you've been playing or how many 75's you have... there will always be someone better than you at your various jobs.. and who cares?

-Peace

edit: Ifrit.Jurai, its a game and if your ls is causing you and your igw that much stress I'd say find another ls. Losing the points sucks but putting up with a-holes is worse... and if they dont like BLM let them melee the statues LOL.
 Garuda.Pastor
user: Pastor
By Garuda.Pastor 2009-02-25 13:59:42  
Dam i go bed then work come back and you guys have been busy on my thread.

I guess one time i was also a jerk was when i was in a party in the Dunes and omg this is going back to 2006. I was on WHM and this other Taru was on BLM now then back then i didn't know much at all i was leveling my first job all the rest were level 0. So this Taru BLM starts over nuking gets hate i cure it gets a little messy but no one dies. The mob right after and the same thing happens the Taru BLM over nukes but goes too far this time and gets owned being so new i was tab healing not using any macros. So naturally i was slow. So some player asks for lead, being very new i think sure moments later he kicks the BLM and replaces him with a mate of his own. Suddenly i realize what happened and was now feeling bad this Taru BLM was new like me. He started asking me in /tells what was going on. I explained and we became friends as i explained what happened. Sadly i cannot remember the name of the douche bag who kicked him but at the time i just carried on with the party and never did get the taru BLM back into that party. But we did become friends later that same week.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-25 15:38:39  
I MPK RMT and 24/7 LS for fun. I even got jailed once for casting dia on a 24/7 party that camped on top of my manaburn crawler party right when I got invited.

Do I feel remorse? Not really. Was proving a point, you don't go and steal camps on people.
 Diabolos.Daddyx
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-02-25 15:39:35  
LOL I remember back in the day when 5 or 6 level 50-ish exp parties would camp on top of each other in Garlaige Citadel basement, all of a sudden this JP ninja comes out of nowhere with tons of undead mobs after him. He shouted "ANGRY @ ENGRISH!! MIJIN GAKURE!!" If memory serves, no one made it out alive.
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-25 16:20:00  
Korpg said:
I MPK RMT and 24/7 LS for fun. I even got jailed once for casting dia on a 24/7 party that camped on top of my manaburn crawler party right when I got invited.

Do I feel remorse? Not really. Was proving a point, you don't go and steal camps on people.

Normally, I would be upset at this and point out how much a child you are for doing it.
That is... normally. Howeve, this has to do with 24/7 LS.
While I wouldn't do it myself, I won't fault you for doing it. That botting LS needs to go.

Daddyx said:
LOL I remember back in the day when 5 or 6 level 50-ish exp parties would camp on top of each other in Garlaige Citadel basement, all of a sudden this JP ninja comes out of nowhere with tons of undead mobs after him. He shouted "ANGRY @ ENGRISH!! MIJIN GAKURE!!" If memory serves, no one made it out alive.

This is just plain awesome.
I wish something this hillarous would happen to me someday!
Nothing would amuse me more. :-D

~Yote
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-25 16:28:33  
Yotevol said:

Normally, I would be upset at this and point out how much a child you are for doing it.
That is... normally. Howeve, this has to do with 24/7 LS.
While I wouldn't do it myself, I won't fault you for doing it. That botting LS needs to go.

Think they may get the hint on how much Asura hates them?
 Siren.Vagustae
user: VaguStae
By Siren.Vagustae 2009-02-25 16:29:44  
Daddyx said:

LOL.
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-25 16:38:38  
Korpg said:
Think they may get the hint on how much Asura hates them?

There is a problem of cyclical proportion.
Were it up to me, I would investigate and ban a majority of the LS.
Not all of them are bad. Some of them don't know any better and are just ignorant.
However, the majority of them are elitist *** that would spend $10K US Dollars to purchase the the relic currency for a stage 5 relic weapon without going through the heartache.

Cheaters like them are the REASON why I don't do a lot of the end game stuff.
I am a damn good player and you know why?
Because I don't cheat, I accept and use constructive critisism, and I don't ***all over new/different ideas about how to play the game. Which is what the people in 24/7 do.

/rant off.
~Yote
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-25 16:59:08  
Yotevol said:
Some of them don't know any better and are just ignorant.

Ignorance of the fact is just as bad as the fact itself.
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-25 17:11:26  
Yes, but I feel that everyone deserves a second chance once presented all the facts.

It's similar to the Allegory of the Cave, by Plato.
They just see the shadows that the cheaters cast and assume that they are just being misjudged.
Only when the facts and proofs are exposed, does the light shed on them.
Then they can choose to re-enter the cave and take the shadows as truth or walk away from the cave.

~Yote
 Garuda.Kaden
user: Kadengt
By Garuda.Kaden 2009-02-25 17:29:09  
after reading all this stuff, I dont have anything to add myself. but want to ask right here, as n00b as it may make me sound, what is MPK/MPKing and QQ/QQ'ing.

Please don't hit me! /cower
lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-25 17:36:33
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

MPK is an acronym for Monster Player Kill, usually involves dragging NMs to someone or other clever tactic to force a monster to kill someone.

QQ is a short way to express the Q_Q face which is basically crying, butthurt, complaining, etc.
 Garuda.Kaden
user: Kadengt
By Garuda.Kaden 2009-02-25 17:38:02  
Artemicion said:
MPK is an acronym for Monster Player Kill, usually involves dragging NMs to someone or other clever tactic to force a monster to kill someone.

QQ is a short way to express the Q_Q face which is basically crying, butthurt, complaining, etc.

ahhh, Okay. Thank you. & I just lol'd, i never hear anyone else say butthurt on the net or from anywhere else but my friends and myself @ work. thats awesome, Lol
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-02-25 18:28:05  
Korpg said:

I laughed up a tear.

I was in a dunes party a long time ago, leader was an ***. A pugil kills him, the PL raises (Screwderiver one shotted). He goes to rest away from us, and I'm the tank. The second I saw the mob using TP I ran into him. Gogo Waterball pugil TP AoE. Dropped after for great justice.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-02-25 18:49:45  
lol, funny thread.

Im wondering tho, how many times are you (Wooo~) gonna qoute that post? Its completely about you, maybe im missing your point. lol
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-25 19:17:14  
Tavlov said:
lol, funny thread.

Im wondering tho, how many times are you (Wooo~) gonna qoute that post? Its completely about you, maybe im missing your point. lol

Huh? That's the first time it's been quoted and yes, you are missing my point :)
 Alexander.Docstu
サーバ: Alexander
user: Docstu
By Alexander.Docstu 2009-02-25 20:34:36  
I've MPKed a few people in my day, not all on purpose...I remember one time, I was on my RDM, and decided to solo the fight for NIN AF body in Yhoator Jungle. Now, every time I go to the western entrance into Ifrit's Cauldron, there is never anybody there partying.

That time, there was. 2 of the 3 NMs are far enough back, where it is not an issue, however, the MNK sahagin, starts to attack a JP party killing gobbies. Their tank vokes it, then dies, shortly afterwards, the rest of the party zones. I killed the NM, then raised anyone that died....but I felt horrible ; ;