日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Being a jerk
 Shiva.Phioness
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-02-25 21:22:55  
Never MPK'ed anyone, and I don't consider America the greatest country in the world. If I had a place to live it would be Australia or Canada. I'm patriotic but my country is run by a bunch of Corporations and Lawyers, and sadly our economy is a ticking timebomb. If I had it my way the country would be run in a similar fashion to the book (not movie) "Starship Troopers". A must for any Sci-Fi/Military/Political minded person. If you liked Enders Game you will love this book.

I enjoy Japan have been there for a year, spent 1 week Australia, and traveled the world. I was set off by the JP's remarks, and have had to many bad experiences with them (only in game) to let anything fly without snapping. When your a disabled Veteran with anger issues you take your country very seriously. I apologize to those I offended and will do my best (though no promises) to keep my anger in check, and try to follow a certain Warders words of wisdom:

"May peace favor your sword" Lan... Wheel of Time
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-25 22:51:34  
I only MPK ***.

I don't intentally MPK anyone. If I have to zone, and a NM is following me, I shout both inside and outside about the NM. Nobody has died from that yet.

Although one person almost got MPK'd by my soloing Miser Murphy once, as RDM58/BLM29. He was butthurt, but at least understood my method of killing it, so he was cool about it.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 01:26:50  
Korpg said:
I only MPK ***.

I don't intentally MPK anyone. If I have to zone, and a NM is following me, I shout both inside and outside about the NM. Nobody has died from that yet.

Although one person almost got MPK'd by my soloing Miser Murphy once, as RDM58/BLM29. He was butthurt, but at least understood my method of killing it, so he was cool about it.

What's your method of killing it? I straight tank it and gank it's *** down ^^

Also, I don't intentionally MPK anyone, but I like to challenge myself and friends, which often leads to me getting people killed :D

Like that time in sea waiting at hope for some reason, we decided to kill a UFO while we wait, so I ran off to find one. With w.legs, they tend to lose hate, so I ran back, and it lost hate right next to another UFO... I'm like, pffft, we have the blm army, we can do it, so I pulled both UFO's... We couldn't do it <_<
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 01:44:50  
Blazza said:

DoT > Zone > Different DoT > Zone > Different DoT > Zone > Repeat.

Took like 3 hours (on both tries, first one, some DRG claimed it at 10% and killed it before it killed him from supa-Drain).
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 01:48:16  
Korpg said:
Blazza said:

Took like 3 hours (on both tries, first one, some DRG claimed it at 10% and killed it before it killed him from supa-Drain).

Don't you still get credit for it anyway? It doesn't have a drop, you just have to make sure it dies and then go click the well... I thought that would have got you the win :/
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 01:56:07  
Blazza said:
Korpg said:
Blazza said:

Don't you still get credit for it anyway? It doesn't have a drop, you just have to make sure it dies and then go click the well... I thought that would have got you the win :/

But it does have a drop....

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Miser_Murphy

You need to trade the coin to the well to get the CS....then you get to fight a nice doll for the other drop for another CS....then you get your pimp hat.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 02:08:04  
Korpg said:
Blazza said:
Korpg said:
Blazza said:

But it does have a drop....

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Miser_Murphy

You need to trade the coin to the well to get the CS....then you get to fight a nice doll for the other drop for another CS....then you get your pimp hat.
Ohhh right right... sucks to be you then.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 02:14:14  
lol, I still got my hat, long time ago.

I'm glad I solo'd it. Mostly.
 Bahamut.Ziggz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ziggz
By Bahamut.Ziggz 2009-02-26 03:22:32  
I think the worst thing i've ever done was MPK ppl with Marchulette when the mobs walked back to their zones... lol... not nice in the least, but i still thought it was funny at the time... >.>;
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 03:37:44  
Meh, the whole MPK issue was a lot more fun when mobs didn't despawn. Everytime anybody zoned anything, every exp party would have to zone, or all the mobs would come back and kill the lot. Was good times. :D
 Titan.Azarasi
サーバ: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-02-26 12:49:32  
my room mate told me about back in the day he was in a party and he wanted to go to sleep and the party was like " no no no one more mob" so to get his point across he chainspelled and tele-dem, tele-hola, rinse repeat and kept saying "I....need.....to...sleep"

needless to say they got the point.
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
サーバ: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-02-26 12:55:54  
Blazza said:
Meh, the whole MPK issue was a lot more fun when mobs didn't despawn. Everytime anybody zoned anything, every exp party would have to zone, or all the mobs would come back and kill the lot. Was good times. :D

I have memories of zoning in to crawlers nest and getting mauled by a pack of soldier/worker crawlers on more than one occasion. lol good times indeed :P
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-26 12:57:40  
Azarasi said:
my room mate told me about back in the day he was in a party and he wanted to go to sleep and the party was like " no no no one more mob" so to get his point across he chainspelled and tele-dem, tele-hola, rinse repeat and kept saying "I....need.....to...sleep"

needless to say they got the point.

I laughed, I cried, I wish I had thought of that! XD

~Yote
 Siren.Khellendros
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Khellendros 2009-02-26 14:09:48  
Jimmyjazz said:
Blazza said:

I have memories of zoning in to crawlers nest and getting mauled by a pack of soldier/worker crawlers on more than one occasion. lol good times indeed :P

Or walking out into Yuhtunga Jungle and having 3 angry Goblin Smithies waiting at the zone to maul any retard who was stupid enough to zone out on a job that wasn't 75.

I think on about 4 different occasions in my one party, we all had to switch to our higher jobs just to keep exping.
 Fairy.Conchita
サーバ: Fairy
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-02-26 14:25:15  
I xped my WAR in a PT in Caedarva Mire with some LS ppl. 2x WAR, THF, RDM is all I can remember. Anyways, we were like lvl 67? I forget, but the RDM kept meleeing the mobs, instead of hasting and refreshing. I don't mind if they melee, as long as they can keep doing the other stuff also, but this one couldn't. So as we pull a Jnun the THF puts a TA Shark Bite on the RDM and I promptly kicked him from PT with hate on the Jnun. Needless to say he got faced. I cracked up back then, but now I sometimes think it was pretty jerkish. To my defense tho, I kept telling him not to melee! :/
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-02-26 15:24:52  
Conchita said:
RDM kept meleeing

You say that like there's anything wrong with RDM meleeing...On mobs that use Silencega...At LV67 on Imps...When even a DRG would have trouble hitting...

Well okay. It's a stupid idea for RDM to melee in parties. Gear with melee+ stats on it just means less mage stats.
 Lakshmi.Badkarma
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: BK
By Lakshmi.Badkarma 2009-02-26 15:26:04  
Enternius said:
Conchita said:
RDM kept meleeing

You say that like there's anything wrong with RDM meleeing...On mobs that use Silencega...At LV67 on Imps...When even a DRG would have trouble hitting...

Well okay. It's a stupid idea for RDM to melee in parties. Gear with melee+ stats on it just means less mage stats.

stop eating salad enterkey