|
|
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:11:06
Death of A Pediatrician. Sounds like a sequel by Arthur Miller.
Hmm, made me think of Benjamin Franklin. I'm not sure why. I'm trying to find a link, but I'm not seeing it. Not saying there isn't one, but it's a puzzler.
Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-05-04 23:12:11
YouTube Video Placeholder
HA, THAT'S Y.
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:14:22
Meh I'd hire him.
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:17:40
Who, Arthur Miller or Benjamin Franklin?
Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6179
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-05-04 23:18:14
Who, Arthur Miller or Benjamin Franklin?
I'd bang Arthur Miller.
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:19:31
Who, Arthur Miller or Benjamin Franklin?
I'd bang Arthur Miller.

... I believe that.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:19:40
Who, Arthur Miller or Benjamin Franklin?
I'd bang Arthur Miller.
Young or old?
Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6179
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-05-04 23:20:08
Either.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:21:26
Standards, Serj has none!
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:22:01
Or maybe he's just really into Arthur Miller.
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:22:35
Sluttiness doesn't look good on him though.
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:23:37
It's hard to be slutty and be made out of cotton.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:23:57
Nevermind, there's a pic of Miller with a pipe placed seductively in his mouth when he was younger. I get it, Serj.
Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6179
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-05-04 23:28:34
I'd also bang Vonnegut if it means anything.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:32:28
I always had a thing for Jessica Fletcher.
[+]
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:33:17
Marry Bang Kill:
Shakespeare
Hunter S. Thompson
Vladimir Nabokov
[+]
Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31068
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-05-04 23:35:05
Marry Bang Kill:
Shakespeare
Hunter S. Thompson
Vladimir Nabokov
So you were his love interest in sonnet 20?
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:36:12
Marry Bang Kill:
Shakespeare
Hunter S. Thompson
Vladimir Nabokov
So you were his love interest in sonnet 20? A woman's face with nature's own hand painted
The master mistress of my passion...
I did that from memory. Google be damned!
Edit: Also, that wouldn't be my list. I would actually kill Thompson and bang Nabokov.
Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31068
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-05-04 23:36:53
lmao
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:38:36
Marry Bang Kill:
Shakespeare
Hunter S. Thompson
Vladimir Nabokov
I'd marry Shakespeare, *** love sonnets.
I'd bang Thompson.
Have to kill Nabokov, he's clearly a spy.
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:39:16
Have to kill Nabokov, he's clearly a spy. That's okay. He'd troll you from the grave.
[+]
Fenrir.Toke
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
Posts: 7
By Fenrir.Toke 2013-05-04 23:40:27
Marry Bang Kill:
Shakespeare
Hunter S. Thompson
Vladimir Nabokov
Marry Shakespeare. Inherit estate and rights to his plays.
Kill Hunter. He wanted it done anyways, and we'd probably take shots and shoot the ***first.
Bang Nabokov. Because anyone who could write as passionately as him could probably incite flames in the straightest of men's loins.
[+]
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:41:42
Marry Bang Kill:
Shakespeare
Hunter S. Thompson
Vladimir Nabokov
Marry Shakespeare. Inherit estate and rights to his plays.
Kill Hunter. He wanted it done anyways, and we'd probably take shots and shoot the ***first.
Bang Nabokov. Because anyone who could write as passionately as him could probably incite flames in the straightest of men's loins. See, this I agree with. Thompson was miserable to begin with.
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:42:07
Marry Bang Kill:
Shakespeare
Hunter S. Thompson
Vladimir Nabokov
Marry Shakespeare. Inherit estate and rights to his plays.
Kill Hunter. He wanted it done anyways, and we'd probably take shots and shoot the ***first.
Bang Nabokov. Because anyone who could write as passionately as him could probably incite flames in the straightest of men's loins.
Well now I wanna bang you. Though I do not have the manliest of loins... We'll figure it out.
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:52:36
And facebook strikes again...
A few friends have been after to me post a picture of my fat belly because I hadn't put one up at all this whole pregnancy. I finally obliged today and my mom just called me at almost 1am to bawl about why I'd share it with friends and not her.
Um... you're on facebook, you got to see it, too. Then she says I should have sent it to her first and not to everyone else on facebook before her. I'm like DUDE you didn't even call me for my birthday, you posted it on facebook -_- "OH THAT'S DIFFERENT SORRY I'M A BAD MOM!"
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:55:36
Wow. Gotta love that parental guilt.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-04 23:58:14
She's pretty pro at it.
On a positive note with her, I finally manned up and talked to her about her plans to come here when the baby is born. I want time with my kid when he finally gets here, I don't want 50 people in my house constantly, telling me what to do and how I should do it. She had planned on coming here a few days before and staying for a week after, and I absolutely didn't want that. I was SO sure she'd lose her mind when I told her, but all she did was cry for 20 minutes. No guilt trip at all! /shocked So that's out of the way at least.
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-04 23:59:30
all she did was cry for 20 minutes Oh, that's it? Okay. I thought it would be something bad for a second, there.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5727
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-05 00:01:39
all she did was cry for 20 minutes Oh, that's it? Okay. I thought it would be something bad for a second, there.
Legit 20 minutes of her crying lol. I really expected her to completely lose her mind so the crying was nice.
Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28615
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-05 00:04:48
all she did was cry for 20 minutes Oh, that's it? Okay. I thought it would be something bad for a second, there.
Legit 20 minutes of her crying lol. I really expected her to completely lose her mind so the crying was nice. Yeah, I suppose it could be worse. If it were me in your shoes though, I'd be flipping my ***. I am not good around people who cry.
So, when is the smaller spoon due? It's gotta be soon, at this point.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.
Inb4thisthreadgetsreallywtf
|
|