|
|
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26065
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-03 20:38:50
You know those Viagra commercials that always shows some middle-age dude who's car breaks down or something, but he's at the age of getting things done?
So, there I am one day under the hood of my truck, putting on the carbureator for about the 16th time and I'm just thinking "I wish I could stop getting erections so I'd know how to fix this ***."
Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4322
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-06-03 20:39:33
Funny
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1697
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-06-03 20:45:01
Those commercials are unrealistic.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26065
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-03 20:50:08
Those commercials are unrealistic. In one, a guy cools his overheating 68 Camaro by pouring a bottle of Aquafina in the radiator.
1. Opening a hot radiator will usually send boiling water in your face.
2. A bottle of Aquafina isn't enough to do a damn thing for an overheated 327 Small Block V8. >.>
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1697
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-06-03 20:53:37
and the fact that ice cold water will destroy said radiator pretty fast as well
Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4322
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-06-03 21:07:37
Who said the Aquafina was ice cold? Then again, even tepid water can cause problems in a radiator due to the drastic temperature change.
Also, the heat alone coming from the radiator cap would burn your hand, never mind the steam shooting out, since it's incredibly rare water would do that.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 6427
By Grumpy Cat 2014-06-03 21:11:30
Those commercials are unrealistic. In one, a guy cools his overheating 68 Camaro by pouring a bottle of Aquafina in the radiator.
1. Opening a hot radiator will usually send boiling water in your face.
2. A bottle of Aquafina isn't enough to do a damn thing for an overheated 327 Small Block V8. >.>
Well if it is overheating because there is no coolant, the bottle of water would do more for it than nothing.
I used snow one time when my radiator leaked out during the winter.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26065
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-03 21:45:34
I got one of the cherry 5 Hour energy shots today, the ones they advertise for charity. Best. Flavor. Ever.
Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17912
By Asura.Ina 2014-06-03 21:54:51
so close to animus for smn. Just dont feel like grinding all that myth Valefor.Prothescar said: »am on my last book for curtana and i still dont want to do it .-. novus prolly gonna be worse too 3520 myth away. Can't bring myself to grind it out. ._. ***, please. 665/1500 for book 5 on my second animus with my main character, my second has enough for book 2 as soon as I muster the will to do Tam Tara.
Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4322
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-06-03 22:02:28
I got one of the cherry 5 Hour energy shots today, the ones they advertise for charity. Best. Flavor. Ever. Have you tried the newest advertised flavor?
Supposed to be limited quantities like when the cherry flavor was first introduced, but the cherry was so popular, they couldn't take it off the market.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26065
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-03 22:03:43
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »I got one of the cherry 5 Hour energy shots today, the ones they advertise for charity. Best. Flavor. Ever. Have you tried the newest advertised flavor?
Supposed to be limited quantities like when the cherry flavor was first introduced, but the cherry was so popular, they couldn't take it off the market. Cherry is the newest.
Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4322
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-06-03 22:07:32
Nvm, i was thinking of the Pink Lemonade for Breast Cancer, which is older than Cherry.
i derped.
[+]
By Raein Tilgung 2014-06-03 22:11:54
so close to animus for smn. Just dont feel like grinding all that myth Valefor.Prothescar said: »am on my last book for curtana and i still dont want to do it .-. novus prolly gonna be worse too 3520 myth away. Can't bring myself to grind it out. ._. ***, please. 665/1500 for book 5 on my second animus with my main character, my second has enough for book 2 as soon as I muster the will to do Tam Tara. ***, you crazy.
But seriously, *** that atma grind. And the 'flox HM Grind. And the book trials.
[+]
Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17912
By Asura.Ina 2014-06-04 00:07:32
so close to animus for smn. Just dont feel like grinding all that myth Valefor.Prothescar said: »am on my last book for curtana and i still dont want to do it .-. novus prolly gonna be worse too 3520 myth away. Can't bring myself to grind it out. ._. ***, please. 665/1500 for book 5 on my second animus with my main character, my second has enough for book 2 as soon as I muster the will to do Tam Tara. ***, you crazy.
But seriously, *** that atma grind. And the 'flox HM Grind. And the book trials. I don't actually mind the atma grind... I didn't make the extra 2 on purpose I was just board and figured "I only have 20-30min, may as well do a couple fates" and before long I'm up to 6 atmas (i purposely went to the cunty zones) and just grinded out the last ones in the easier zones.
The myth farm is hands down the worse of the two since I start to get sleepy after a 5 brayflox, the books I actually enjoy tbh. They are a good excuse to do things with friends that you normally wouldn't, like we wanted to push out my one friends animus before coil so we split up camping the fates while he did the mob kills... It sounds silly but it was good for some luz.
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 11417
By Odin.Minefield 2014-06-04 00:19:23
Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 22620
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-06-04 00:30:46
By fractalvoid 2014-06-04 00:39:40
logged in to this to respond to a friend's comment on my page and figured i'd post in this thread to annoy the person who trolled my goodbye post for being "immature" (or "starting drama" something to that effect) when their unprovoked response was the most immature post on that page. troll some more pls now that i'm back for 2 seconds.
anyway, hi everyone lol
By fractalvoid 2014-06-04 00:46:07
logged in to this to respond to a friend's comment on my page and figured i'd post in this thread to annoy the person who trolled my goodbye post for being "immature" (or "starting drama" something to that effect) when their unprovoked response was the most immature post on that page. troll some more pls now that i'm back for 2 seconds.
anyway, hi everyone lol dont waste energy on people like that really, your time is better spent on things you like right?
yeah, you're right. i shouldn't have responded to them (as now i am guilty of being immature) but i couldn't resist. i also never said a word to that person or had a problem with them - but regardless, you're right and i'm not intending to ***up this thread. (they can PM me if they really want for whatever reason if they happen to see this and i'll gladly edit my post)
glad to see you still post though josi
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 2204
By Ciri Zireael 2014-06-04 01:05:39
YouTube Video Placeholder
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 2204
By Ciri Zireael 2014-06-04 01:20:19
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 11417
By Odin.Minefield 2014-06-04 01:20:20
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 2204
By Ciri Zireael 2014-06-04 01:21:39
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 11417
By Odin.Minefield 2014-06-04 01:23:05
the *** you say bruh
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 2204
By Ciri Zireael 2014-06-04 01:24:23
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 11417
By Odin.Minefield 2014-06-04 01:24:42
no
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 2204
By Ciri Zireael 2014-06-04 01:25:47
I-It's not like I wanted you near me or anything anyway, baka!
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 11417
By Odin.Minefield 2014-06-04 01:26:23
I-It's not like I wanted you near me or anything anyway, baka!

サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 2204
By Ciri Zireael 2014-06-04 01:26:55
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
Posts: 11417
By Odin.Minefield 2014-06-04 01:27:28
orly
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.
Inb4thisthreadgetsreallywtf
|
|