I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
Yomi, Abri and I have all talked about sex on this site. Problem?
I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
Irony at its finest.
How so?
Getting all defensive over what was never really a big deal to begin with to fend off your image or project someone else in a different light speaks in volumes about your own character.
I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
Irony at its finest.
How so?
Getting all defensive over what was never really a big deal to begin with to fend off your image or project someone else in a different light speaks in volumes about your own character.
That has nothing to do with irony...
Edit: I have an image to protect?
I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
Yomi, Abri and I have all talked about sex on this site. Problem?
/zahface
:3 We're a little lighter on the subject. As far as details go.
I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
Yomi, Abri and I have all talked about sex on this site. Problem?
/zahface
Who said you could have your own face? Pre-established meme faces only!
I doubt your ruse will get you into the "testing phase" to prove you right or wrong.
Sorry but I don't pine after the girls on the site once they start talking about sex and such lol. It annoys me really. Nareclo (I don't remember the exact spelling) and Seha have been prime examples of that too. So you can have the "testing phase" session ^^
Yomi, Abri and I have all talked about sex on this site. Problem?
Too be fair, Neraclo did dig herself into a hole by assuming that the guys (well, most of them) wouldn't eventually be aggravated by her behavior.
On the girl side, (Yes, we did talk about it when it blew up.) many of the girls were annoyed with the immature, "I can't help it that boys think I'm pretty, and people are jealous." That spoke volumes about her character.
Also, how did she think people would react when she hi-jacked the LOL thread? Silly girl.
One of these days my husband and I are finally going to have our debts paid off...when that day finally comes, and after our credit goes back up to where it belongs instead of hovering at *shudder* 413 for him and 427 for me, we'll be able to buy a house, instead of wasting so much money on rent all the stinkin' time...
I just wish that time was now because it is SUCH a buyer's market right now...A friend of mine got a 4bedroom, 3bathroom 1700sq ft ROCKIN' house for $85k!!!!!! And that's not the only rockin' house in the listings for so cheap either!
*mumbles incoherently about she never should have been a financial moron 10 years ago*
Too be fair, Neraclo did dig herself into a hole by assuming that the guys (well, most of them) wouldn't eventually be aggravated by her behavior.
On the girl side, (Yes, we did talk about it when it blew up.) many of the girls were annoyed with the immature, "I can't help it that boys think I'm pretty, and people are jealous." That spoke volumes about her character.
Also, how did she think people would react when she hi-jacked the LOL thread? Silly girl.
One of these days my husband and I are finally going to have our debts paid off...when that day finally comes, and after our credit goes back up to where it belongs instead of hovering at *shudder* 413 for him and 427 for me, we'll be able to buy a house, instead of wasting so much money on rent all the stinkin' time...
I just wish that time was now because it is SUCH a buyer's market right now...A friend of mine got a 4bedroom, 3bathroom 1700sq ft ROCKIN' house for $85k!!!!!! And that's not the only rockin' house in the listings for so cheap either!
*mumbles incoherently about she never should have been a financial moron 10 years ago*
What, we're talking about Nera in the past tense? Did she get banned or is she just avoiding us? Wouldn't blame her for avoidance. That pic in the lol thread was downright cruel.
Cheap as carp houses here in Saskatchewan (but most couldnt take living here potentially)...When I bought my house it was after 3 months of work with cash lol.
I thought Nini was a dude.. So if it is a she, she's obviously not acting that way.
Been a she for a while to my memory >:
Odin.Liela said:
What, we're talking about Nera in the past tense? Did she get banned or is she just avoiding us? Wouldn't blame her for avoidance. That pic in the lol thread was downright cruel.
pic still there and what page? I missed the dramalama =o
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.