I've had this thing for the last 6 months. I haven't had one problem with it.
My last 5 PCs within six months of acquisition would already have the dreaded blue screen of death at least once. Hell, the last one I bought brand new needed a new hard drive because the original one MELTED. I still have it, and now the only way I can use it is by adjusting the screen to a certain degree or I wouldn't be able to see ***. Also, it generates a *** of heat.
I'm not going to go tattoo it on my arm, but it does exactly what I wanted it to do in the first place, and without issue. Also, I didn't have to build ***.
This being said, I love how every time I bring it up, you guys start wigging out over the brand name. At this point, I just make note of it on purpose just to get a good giggle.
Hey, when it comes to computers, I'm dumber than a bag of hammers. I'll be the first person to admit to that.
And yeah, they are a little more secure in that I can't download any questionable software on it. Sometimes it gets frustrating (I can't use Ventrilo on it) but I'm used to download things willy nilly without thinking about the repercussions. I still would, I'm sure. This computer polices that for me; an ounce of prevention and all that.
As I said, I'm a computer imbecile, so I kinda need that babysitting.
No, it is true. I downloaded the client, I set it up as administrator, but it still won't work. There's some *** setting that just won't work, no matter how I adjust it.
And yeah, that's why I got it. I need something to search online with, a lightweight machine that I can take wherever that can open my Word document so I can plan lessons and organize everything, music at a touch and as little access to games as possible to eliminate the temptation.
Sad part is: that's not even true, you just apparently fail at downloading that too.
the guy knows he's not good with computers and isn't bothered. you just sound like a moron when telling him to "grow a set" jet
I'm the moron for shunning willful ignorance?
That totally makes sense.
I told him to grow a set to get his hands dirty and fiddle with the insides of a computer, if I still had my old hardware, I'd ship it to AZ for him to fiddle with myself, but alas I purged a good bit, and don't have more than I really need, aside from the few I need to sell.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.