|
|
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
By Bloodrose 2015-01-14 17:55:13
Pretty insane.
By Kalila 2015-01-14 17:56:35
decided to get the Majora's Mask new3DS, as much as i want the MH4 one its 100$ more ; ; idk, between the two monster hunter 4's is by far better. I'm not a fan of gold at all. Too bad it's so expensive.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-14 17:57:12
YouTube Video Placeholder
This is literally the only thing from Tim & Eric that I've ever laughed at, and it was as a .gif used in context unrelated to anything Tim & Eric.
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 6427
By Grumpy Cat 2015-01-14 18:10:22
Rhett and Link are my new man crushes.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 34187
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-14 18:12:55
I'm stealing that phrase - violently HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I'm stealing it too!
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4307
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-14 18:16:28
decided to get the Majora's Mask new3DS, as much as i want the MH4 one its 100$ more ; ; idk, between the two monster hunter 4's is by far better. I'm not a fan of gold at all. Too bad it's so expensive. Just pre-ordered my MH one. Will be able to put away my Pokemon Y XL (As my old man says its the Van Halen one) with its circle pad pro once it gets here.
YouTube Video Placeholder
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 19647
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-01-14 18:41:36
I saw pictures of Popori a few pages back. Mine is the best
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 1096
By Allyha Kiade 2015-01-14 18:51:55
I had named mine, Doge :3
Though castanics still da bes.
[+]
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 19647
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-01-14 19:00:54
ugh gdi majora's mask edition new 3DS XL is already sold out
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4307
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-14 19:02:58
Valefor.Prothescar said: »ugh gdi majora's mask edition new 3DS XL is already sold out Target and Best Buy still have ones.
Honestly though if you like MH and plan on getting it the MH4 one is best as it comes with MH4 where as the Zelda one does not come with Majoras Mask.
By Kalila 2015-01-14 19:05:05
I guess the gold isn't so bad.
Also, the new 3DS systems don't include a charger, they left it out to save on costs. A bit weird.
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4307
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-14 19:06:45
I guess the gold isn't so bad.
Also, the new 3DS systems don't include a charger, they left it out to save on costs. A bit weird. They said it was to make buying the console for those who already have a 3ds charger cheaper.
So yes it works with your current charge if you are updating.
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 19647
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-01-14 19:07:14
I dont like the text on the MH4 one
I'd effectively be selling off the olde pokemon x/y XL for $150-$175 then paying the rest toward the new 3DS. Deciding which one is proving p difficult
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-14 19:07:53
I guess the gold isn't so bad.
Also, the new 3DS systems don't include a charger, they left it out to save on costs. A bit weird. So.. spend more than usual on 3DS bundle without a charger, so you can go spend more money on a charger... What?
"How's Majora's Mask 3D?"
"Dunno, game won't launch without firmware update, firmware won't update unless it's plugged into charger."
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-14 19:08:58
I guess the gold isn't so bad.
Also, the new 3DS systems don't include a charger, they left it out to save on costs. A bit weird. They said it was to make buying the console for those who already have a 3ds charger cheaper.
So yes it works with your current charge if you are updating. If I were upgrading, I'd sell my charger with my old 3DS because I'm not a douchebag.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 4648
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-01-14 19:15:20
not like chargers are expensive anyways lol
Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 9720
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-01-14 19:16:14
-stares at blank Word document-
WHY ARE NO WORDS APPEARING
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 4648
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-01-14 19:16:54
-stares at blank Word document-
WHY ARE NO WORDS APPEARING needs more purple whatevers
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4307
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-14 19:19:24
-stares at blank Word document-
WHY ARE NO WORDS APPEARING Need to install this guy.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-14 19:19:34
not like chargers are expensive anyways lol That isn't the point.
I would also point out that the normal-sized N3DS won't be coming to the US, only the XL. If I had to upgrade, I'd probably import if I could, I like the normal-size ones.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 2204
By Ciri Zireael 2015-01-14 19:23:46
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4307
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-14 19:23:59
not like chargers are expensive anyways lol That isn't the point.
I would also point out that the normal-sized N3DS won't be coming to the US, only the XL. If I had to upgrade, I'd probably import if I could, I like the normal-size ones. That's unamerican! Bigger is best!
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-14 19:24:46
I wonder if Ambassador status carries over to new systems.
By Kalila 2015-01-14 19:25:26
It's kinda lame that you have to waste another 10 dollars just to power your new console <.<
[+]
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4307
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-14 19:25:49
I wonder if Ambassador status carries over to new systems. So long as you use the transfer tool it should. Worked with my all my previous 3ds'
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-14 19:27:03
It's kinda lame that you have to waste another 10 dollars just to power your new console <.< IIRC, neither you nor Dameion have a 3DS, right? This is kinda what my point is.
I, honestly, am more of a handheld gamer but I'm not much of a competitor.
By Kalila 2015-01-14 19:27:49
It's kinda lame that you have to waste another 10 dollars just to power your new console <.< IIRC, neither you nor Dameion have a 3DS, right? This is kinda what my point is.
I, honestly, am more of a handheld gamer but I'm not much of a competitor. Yea we don't have one.
People who have had one in the past are fine~ but since we've never owned one it's kinda lame.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-14 19:30:07
It's kinda lame that you have to waste another 10 dollars just to power your new console <.< IIRC, neither you nor Dameion have a 3DS, right? This is kinda what my point is.
I, honestly, am more of a handheld gamer but I'm not much of a competitor. Yea we don't have one.
People who have had one in the past are fine~ but since we've never owned one it's kinda lame. Yeah, that's upwards of $20 if you're a gamer couple.
By Kalila 2015-01-14 19:30:46
Well you can just share a charger if you're a couple.
Also, 18,181 :o
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.
Inb4thisthreadgetsreallywtf
|
|