Happy to see XII getting the HD remake. Not because I absolutely must have it in HD, but I actually don't own a CRT television anymore and the PS2 looks like utter dog balls on a 55" LCD.
Given the quality work they did with IX and that people seem to be enjoying X as well, I look forward to XII a lot. I miss playing it and will really be happy to be able to do so with updated HD.
Edit: Also, going to disagree with Seha. I really loved the aesthetics in XII. The quasi-Steampunk/Anime mashup worked really well, imo.
Happy to see XII getting the HD remake. Not because I absolutely must have it in HD, but I actually don't own a CRT television anymore and the PS2 looks like utter dog balls on a 55" LCD.
Given the quality work they did with IX and that people seem to be enjoying X as well, I look forward to XII a lot. I miss playing it and will really be happy to be able to do so with updated HD.
Edit: Also, going to disagree with Seha. I really loved the aesthetics in XII. The quasi-Steampunk/Anime mashup worked really well, imo.
I have it for my PCSX2 and it looks incredible compared to the PS2 version
Happy to see XII getting the HD remake. Not because I absolutely must have it in HD, but I actually don't own a CRT television anymore and the PS2 looks like utter dog balls on a 55" LCD.
Given the quality work they did with IX and that people seem to be enjoying X as well, I look forward to XII a lot. I miss playing it and will really be happy to be able to do so with updated HD.
Edit: Also, going to disagree with Seha. I really loved the aesthetics in XII. The quasi-Steampunk/Anime mashup worked really well, imo.
Ehh. Vaan is par for the course for teen boy heroes, imo. Penelo's clothes are dumb...but again...I think most teen girls clothing choices are dumb. A lot of adult girls too, now that I think on it. And old women, for that matter.
It's almost like they intentionally design a good number of the clothes for women to be awful.
My only problem with XII is that the story ended abruptly.
It's like, you think you are at the second to last chapter of the story and all of the sudden, the credits roll. Not just ending the second to last chapter, just starting....
I stopped playing the main storyline for like, 4 months. Just did everything else and then one day accidentally walked into a zone that advanced the story, had no idea what was going on.
I still don't really know who the "main" character of that game is supposed to be. I assumed from as far as I was Ashe. Vaan seemed more like a tutorial character to me.
I do wish basch had a less stupid outfit available.
That all said im just glad I have a use for PS4 now. Its been sitting on the shelf for years and the only thing I bought and played for it was destiny for about 3hrs
I do wish basch had a less stupid outfit available.
That all said im just glad I have a use for PS4 now. Its been sitting on the shelf for years and the only thing I bought and played for it was destiny for about 3hrs
I have other stuff for it, but Destiny is what i keep in mine. I'd like to play it more but I have no frans.
It was dumb for them to not allow classic content on the damn thing.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.