I have run numerous virus and malware scans and they don't find jack. I even went into the registry files to try to find nasty crap. I have this thing on my computer that acts like that Seneka bug and I can't get rid of it. I think it's been on here too long and we need to wipe the HD.
Was watching Modern Marvels and it's talking about how astronauts go to the bathroom in the shuttle, and they said that you use "thigh bars" to hold yourself to the toilet because without them "you could have premature lift off"
So then I turned to my wife and said "can an astronaut in space propel themselves with farts alone?"
Yeah, but it's over an hour away and I have to pick my daughter up from my mom's in the morning. Not much of a good time would be had because I'd be watching the clock the entire time. It's ok, I'll be entertained by hitting F5 all night.
Yeah, but it's over an hour away and I have to pick my daughter up from my mom's in the morning. Not much of a good time would be had because I'd be watching the clock the entire time. It's ok, I'll be entertained by hitting F5 all night.
Close to it. I did bring my laptop in. I tether my phone to my laptop to play FFXI some nights. I'm not really up for it right now.
I *** love trolling Mocospace chat rooms on my nights also. Ha. Such a cheap source if entertainment. But weight training kicked my *** today. All i really want to do is sleep. It's hard getting use to eating properly and tons of protein also.
Today's random thought: I finally fixed my goddamn computer! It's not whoring around with other computers now and bringing home all kinds of diseases :) Windows Defender was the only thing that worked. On a side note, careful what you download from Bit Torrent <.<
Today's random thought: I finally fixed my goddamn computer! It's not whoring around with other computers now and bringing home all kinds of diseases :) Windows Defender was the only thing that worked. On a side note, careful what you download from Bit Torrent <.<
Today's random thought: I finally fixed my goddamn computer! It's not whoring around with other computers now and bringing home all kinds of diseases :) Windows Defender was the only thing that worked. On a side note, careful what you download from Bit Torrent <.<
you should get microsoft security essentials
I did finally get it. I had to mess with the firewall because it wouldn't allow POL to run, but Security Essentials found all the crap on the computer and got it off. Works like brand new now :)
The power of reverse psychology is especially good on dumbass forum trolls. Have a look at the comments on my page and you'll probably see what I mean (and screw it up)
The power of reverse psychology is especially good on dumbass forum trolls. Have a look at the comments on my page and you'll probably see what I mean (and screw it up)
lol I looked, that's funny. You tell em to rate it down and they rate it up, nice.
It's a hell of a lot easier to just be careful with what you download, know how to spot the files/torrents that are hiding the bad ***and just disable windows security.
It's a hell of a lot easier to just be careful with what you download, know how to spot the files/torrents that are hiding the bad ***and just disable windows security.
would it be cool if you was a boss,
make your subordinates eat duck sauce,
unconciously giving them memory loss,
laughing at them,
like being in a room full of NoS,
there should be no fuss,
even if you *** spit and cuss,
cause your the boss and they should always trust,
in the end eradicate the surplus,
and put them on a short bus,
or get lucky sometimes, they will spontaneously combust!!
Remember that show Dexters laboratory? remember where it had the segment called the Justice Friends?
Well I was playing MvC3 the other day, and noticed you can Pick Captain America, Thor, and Hulk, who were the 3 super heroes Justice friends were making fun of (Major Glory Valhalen, and Theinfragable? Krunk.
So out of boredom I might Make a new profile Called The justice friends, and use only those 3 char's when i play mvc3 lol.
another thought, I think thats where Lil john got the term Krunk from.
Remember that show Dexters laboratory? remember where it had the segment called the Justice Friends?
Well I was playing MvC3 the other day, and noticed you can Pick Captain America, Thor, and Hulk, who were the 3 super heroes Justice friends were making fun of (Major Glory Valhalen, and Theinfragable? Krunk.
So out of boredom I might Make a new profile Called The justice friends, and use only those 3 char's when i play mvc3 lol.
another thought, I think thats where Lil john got the term Krunk from.
Remember that show Dexters laboratory? remember where it had the segment called the Justice Friends?
Well I was playing MvC3 the other day, and noticed you can Pick Captain America, Thor, and Hulk, who were the 3 super heroes Justice friends were making fun of (Major Glory Valhalen, and Theinfragable? Krunk.
So out of boredom I might Make a new profile Called The justice friends, and use only those 3 char's when i play mvc3 lol.
another thought, I think thats where Lil john got the term Krunk from.
Lmao now all I can think about Is the new Movies Thor and Captain America. w/e happens, I hope at the end Iron man comes and recruits them Like he did the Hulk. Would make for a hilarious Inside joke for me. (yeah i quoted myself,)
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.