Anyone in here that does yoga or pregnancy yoga have suggestions on video sites or things to try for lower back/hip muscles? Apparently I have weak hips -.-
I just asked my yoga fanatic roommate just now which positions are best for that and she said all of them, then got on the floor and did one advanced move saying "preparation for this reach stretches them best but if she's not into yoga, they can all be dangerous to try without knowing stuff"
Is there any beginner stuff she can recommend? If I don't strengthen them within the next 5-6 weeks, I'm apparently not going to be able to walk from 20ish weeks til I have the baby...
She said 'what am I google?' jokingly then "just starting with pilates would be best then"
I know I can google, but I'd rather go off someone that seems to know wtf they are talking about instead of the internet. Tell her thank you and fondle her Os for me ^^
I don't like yoga. Sagi is not a very flexible King.
I fell off the gd yoga ball ; ;
BEEN THERE MY FRIEND. BEEN THERE.
Not only did I fall off the ball, but for some godforsaken reason I thought it was a good idea to try press ups pushing down on the ball, as anyone with an ounce of common sense would know is ridiculous, the ball flew out one side and I kinda bounced off it as it rolled underneath me and crashed to the floor >_>;
I don't like yoga. Sagi is not a very flexible King.
I fell off the gd yoga ball ; ;
BEEN THERE MY FRIEND. BEEN THERE.
Not only did I fall off the ball, but for some godforsaken reason I thought it was a good idea to try press ups pushing down on the ball, as anyone with an ounce of common sense would know is ridiculous, the ball flew out one side and I kinda bounced off it as it rolled underneath me and crashed to the floor >_>;
Either I pulled something or the baby is pulling on something. Yoga is the devil, yep yep. I feel you ; ;
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.