both sets are sexy looking, elite is heavier though.
having both sets as I started Knight i can say elite looks 1000x better.
Dat helm and the details on the set are worth the sprint...
Yea, still!
Also, I love that they have bodies scattered around the game of the classes you can pick.
Something most people don't realize though, the body in blighttown by the first hidden wall going to The Great Hollow is actually the deprived class. Even ENB left it out of his video .-.
both sets are sexy looking, elite is heavier though.
having both sets as I started Knight i can say elite looks 1000x better.
Dat helm and the details on the set are worth the sprint...
Yea, still!
Also, I love that they have bodies scattered around the game of the classes you can pick.
Something most people don't realize though, the body in blighttown by the first hidden wall going to The Great Hollow is actually the deprived class. Even ENB left it out of his video .-.
Elite Knight set +3 + Black Knight Shield + Black knight Sword +2 = win mode.
This weekend when I get to play again imma go trade teh bird for more upgrade parts to get my shield to +2.
I think my shield is like +5 or +7 with my elite armor around +3-5 and my BKS +3 .-. I need to get more upgrade items lol (I like this sword, shush Kal)
both sets are sexy looking, elite is heavier though.
having both sets as I started Knight i can say elite looks 1000x better.
Dat helm and the details on the set are worth the sprint...
Yea, still!
Also, I love that they have bodies scattered around the game of the classes you can pick.
Something most people don't realize though, the body in blighttown by the first hidden wall going to The Great Hollow is actually the deprived class. Even ENB left it out of his video .-.
Elite Knight set +3 + Black Knight Shield + Black knight Sword +2 = win mode.
This weekend when I get to play again imma go trade teh bird for more upgrade parts to get my shield to +2.
You can do that, just keep in mind that twinkling titanite is purchasable when you reach anor londo.
I think my shield is like +5 or +7 with my elite armor around +3-5 and my BKS +3 .-. I need to get more upgrade items lol (I like this sword, shush Kal)
I don't blame you, it's hard not to use powerful weapons.
I think my shield is like +5 or +7 with my elite armor around +3-5 and my BKS +3 .-. I need to get more upgrade items lol (I like this sword, shush Kal)
I don't blame you, it's hard not to use powerful weapons.
It's your game so play it however you enjoy it.
Why don't you call him a chicken huh!?
/throws kalila
I think my shield is like +5 or +7 with my elite armor around +3-5 and my BKS +3 .-. I need to get more upgrade items lol (I like this sword, shush Kal)
I don't blame you, it's hard not to use powerful weapons.
It's your game so play it however you enjoy it.
Why don't you call him a chicken huh!?
/throws kalila
I think my shield is like +5 or +7 with my elite armor around +3-5 and my BKS +3 .-. I need to get more upgrade items lol (I like this sword, shush Kal)
I don't blame you, it's hard not to use powerful weapons.
It's your game so play it however you enjoy it.
It's kinda slow though so it's not like it's completely overpowered. Sometimes my Lightning Spear is better :|
I think my shield is like +5 or +7 with my elite armor around +3-5 and my BKS +3 .-. I need to get more upgrade items lol (I like this sword, shush Kal)
I don't blame you, it's hard not to use powerful weapons.
It's your game so play it however you enjoy it.
Why don't you call him a chicken huh!?
/throws kalila
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.