Bleh...
So, I figured, seeing that the Gundam ground-type and GM Striker are from roughly the same point in the same timeline, the models would be made with similar parts...
I wasn't entirely wrong... some leg parts seem similar, and they use the same gun... but what I was hoping was that the backpacks would be interchangable... and they're not...
Gundam (G) has a 3-peg connection while the Striker has a 2-peg connection... but the 2 pegs are aligned the same as two of the Gundam (G)'s pegs, so they should still fit, right..?
Nope... Like 3mm difference in spacing so the damn things don't fit...
At this rate, I can see every single part I wanted to exchange between them being a couple mm too big/small... so there go my plans for a Full-Armour Gundam ground-type... ._.
Damn where you people buy your ram at. >.> I paied 35$ for 12gigs I bet I could build a solid rig bells and whistles for like 700 easy.
Maybe during sales, but you're still not making a above average rig for 700 with a 300$ gpu.
Oh you have no idea how I shop. I do the sales/mail in rebates and reduced open box prices. I upgraded my pc on the hella cheap with one of the better graphics card (At the time) for about 230$ I got a GTX 450 (At the time 500's hadn't came out) a new power supply and went to 8 gigs of ram from six.
But it also helped that there was a great pc part retail store where I lived so no ordering online or what have you.
In the next two months idk if I should even bother with it but man I want a SSD I am happy my ram cards made the move but my poor motherboard and graphics card.
Leon, do you just make custom mobile suits, or do you recreate ones from the anime/manga, that they just didn't make kits for?
Currently only making custom suits.
With the more recent releases, I'm scared to go back and make any variations in case they release proper kits. Was planning on buying a second Delta Plus to mod into a Delta Kai, for example, and that got a proper kit in December, and now they're releasing the high-mobility custom Zakus, too. >_>; <_<;
Not to mention the upcoming SEED Destiny remaster will probably mean a couple new kits from that series... probably including the Destiny Impulse, which I was gonna make myself. :I
Oh, I was just curious, because you mention the models quite a bit.
Ah. I do leave some as the original design. Like my Delta Plus; I plan on buying another Delta Plus and a Delta Kai at some point and painting them in dome kinda squad colours. Maybe give them custom weapon loadouts, too, but other than that, I'll be leaving them the same. :x
any realy, sad thing is my bank dosnt like online purchaces so off sites is outta the question..
also wat ever happend to your gundam thingie ya had people make chars for? ;x
any realy, sad thing is my bank dosnt like online purchaces so off sites is outta the question..
also wat ever happend to your gundam thingie ya had people make chars for? ;x
Ah, that sucks. :/
Maybe someone could buy you one for your birthday or somethin'~ ;x
Alternatively, how is your bank with Paypal? Gotta be some stores that let you pay with that. :O
I didn't finish it. ._.
I was writing it for National Novel Writing Month, and said I'd drop it and start working on the game again if I didn't finish by the end of the month. :<
Holy crap, the Pound-Yen conversion rate is in my favour right now!
I could buy a Delta Kai without worrying about import fees... BUT IT'S OUT OF STOCK! @_@;
any realy, sad thing is my bank dosnt like online purchaces so off sites is outta the question..
also wat ever happend to your gundam thingie ya had people make chars for? ;x
Ah, that sucks. :/
Maybe someone could buy you one for your birthday or somethin'~ ;x
Alternatively, how is your bank with Paypal? Gotta be some stores that let you pay with that. :O
I didn't finish it. ._.
I was writing it for National Novel Writing Month, and said I'd drop it and start working on the game again if I didn't finish by the end of the month. :<
Also, reply to my PM! >:I
eh i quit getting anything for my birthday years ago and quit careing bout the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE day anywho.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.