go on strike for salvage dupe victims
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:16:47  
Toabea said:
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought that breaking the Alliance would be rather odd aswell, I just gave up replying because well I made my point lol, Thanks Jacinda :D

So now we punish people for not trying to find cheaters. Hmmm guess we should ban people who accpet teles from telebots after all its kinda odd to get an invite .5 sec after a shout.
[+]
 Hades.Jacinda
サーバ: Hades
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-05-02 18:19:49  
Dasva said:
So little trust in your leaders

Indeed. I question everything. Not only does it keep me abreast of what's going on with the run, it also helps me to learn about the game and the tactics employed for a successful event.
[+]
 Cerberus.Toabea
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Toabea
By Cerberus.Toabea 2009-05-02 18:21:46  
Do you have a thing where you just can't help but replying in ways to create more drama and bring up more stupid questions and comparisons? People that got banned, got banned. That is it period. If someone you knew got banned and you want to make yourself feel better...Go talk to or beat up a pillow.

This happened ages ago, it's in the past. Making >>> ANOTHER <<< petition and giant 54 page topic about it won't change the facts.

Some people may not have known entierly what was going on, but still, if you didn't pick up on signs then your own fault.

It's not that we don't trust our leaders, just that if you see something odd, ask about it.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-02 18:23:14
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Dasva said:
Toabea said:
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought that breaking the Alliance would be rather odd aswell, I just gave up replying because well I made my point lol, Thanks Jacinda :D

So now we punish people for not trying to find cheaters. Hmmm guess we should ban people who accpet teles from telebots after all its kinda odd to get an invite .5 sec after a shout.

its much more complicated and tbh lets leave it at that.
waaaay too much factors to review so in the end SE decides your fate and what has been decided is final /end
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-05-02 18:28:54  
Someone really made a thread about this?? The people that were banned knew what they were doing was wrong and knew the punishments involved.. End Of Story.

And besides if SE did reverse this then a whole lot more people would do it again +some as it would seem SE has gone soft.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:29:04  
Thunderz said:

its much more complicated and tbh lets leave it at that.
waaaay too much factors to review so in the end SE decides your fate and what has been decided is final /end

User submitted image
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:30:51  
Dirtyfinger said:
Someone really made a thread about this?? The people that were banned knew what they were doing was wrong and knew the punishments involved.. End Of Story.

And besides if SE did reverse this then a whole lot more people would do it again +some as it would seem SE has gone soft.

Not sure if anyones argueing if the people who knew what was going on should be back so much as all the people who didnt.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-02 18:32:15

Dasva said:
Toabea said:

Mabrook said:
Dasva said:
get an invite .5 sec after a shout.

/partycmd add name

Knowing is knowledge.

lol dude massive amount of fail in your reply

To dasva who knows maybe or maybe not depends if SE wants to do it

Dasva said:
User submitted image
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-05-02 18:33:24  
Dasva said:
I can't believe thats the best you got.

Lol, good day to your Mister troll. Going to go do something productive instead of arguing with an immature child looking to score points over somebody every sentence.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:35:11  
Mabrook said:
Dasva said:
get an invite .5 sec after a shout.

/partycmd add name

Knowing is knowledge.

Id really like you to type that fast enough that including the time it takes for the shout to get to you and your invite to get to me that its still less then .5 sec. Im gonna go with humanly impossible
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:36:23  
Wooooodum said:
Dasva said:

Lol, good day to your Mister troll. Going to go do something productive instead of arguing with an immature child looking to score points over somebody every sentence.

And your doing what exactly?
 Remora.Narrubia
サーバ: Remora
user: Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-05-02 18:36:39  
I would happily take the ban stick if it meant everyone else that posted here got it as well.

Ninja edit: Except Bart
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-02 18:38:37

Dasva said:
Wooooodum said:
Dasva said:

And your doing what exactly?

Not responding to you or playing your mind games. That sounds pretty productive to me.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-02 18:39:41

sometimes trying to have a good argument here is impossible....why do I even try >.>

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-05-02 18:40:23  
I believe that I can invite people that quickly. Some people can type very fast, but I suppose it's easier for everyone to be hackers or RMT than it is that somebody can type faster than you. Though ignore this paragraph, as I read 5 seconds the first time round. I certainly can not type that in 0.5 seconds.

Same way it's easier to blame somebody other than yourself for being banned.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Guni
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-02 18:42:04

make a new character if u want back that bad, there is already a petition tho. SE doesn't care
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-05-02 18:42:55  
Bartimaeus said:
Where do these threads come from, lol.

An apple, Last I heard!
[+]
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-02 18:43:35

Dasva said:
Toabea said:

Wooooodum said:
I believe that I can invite people that quickly. Some people can type very fast, but I suppose it's easier for everyone to be hackers or RMT than it is that somebody can type faster than you.

that's beside the point he was stating that if you use the service of a tele-bot and you don't report him would get you ban since you didn't report his BoT/ness

We are not debating who can invite who faster >.>
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-02 18:44:53

Bartimaeus said:
If we're talking about tele-bots, its oldhat. I've personally proved I could invite faster than any lame WG bot.

Brb, beating my dead horse.

Echo-edit:

Where do these threads come from, lol.

If I'm ever unsure, I usually strike up a chit-chat based conversation and if the lack of response isn't convincing enough I trade 1 gil to see how they react. If they accept and still tele then you know what's up.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:45:43  
Wooooodum said:
I believe that I can invite people that quickly. Some people can type very fast, but I suppose it's easier for everyone to be hackers or RMT than it is that somebody can type faster than you. Though ignore this paragraph, as I read 5 seconds the first time round. I certainly can not type that in 0.5 seconds.

I wasnt banned hell I dont even do salvage. Not enough assault points. I merely saying innocent people got caught in the cross fire and some of the worst offenders got off with a slap on the wrist
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:48:08  
Bartimaeus said:
Gonna report the next 10 people I see flee'ing. Fear of getting banned for being an accomplice to speedhacking has me doing so.

That's what I heard.

No no you need to time it if its at least 31 sec then report...

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-02 18:53:56  
Dasva said:

I merely saying innocent people got caught in the cross fire and some of the worst offenders got off with a slap on the wrist
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8