Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Sam gear lvl 99
Sam gear lvl 99
First Page 2 3 4 ... 52 53 54
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 03:54:48  
Do you even use armageddon? Wtf does your cor look like lol?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-01-17 03:56:28  
Good to know you can't read either, it sort of makes this whole thing easier to understand and offers clarity as to why you're being so bullheaded.

Here, let me help you since you don't seem to understand that this has only a remote effect on COR for the benefit of their entire party, you know, that other part of their job that they're supposed to be doing, support:

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
As for COR, it's a very simple procedure. They can give the party the superior buff first, then miser's, then later they can give themselves tactician's.

It's only a couple of posts prior, but just making sure I'm clear.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-01-17 04:15:38  
tacticians roll is extremely overrated, and it mostly benefits the cor more than it does any other DD. unless maybe if you have a 7hit drk in your party lol.

3/tick isn't going to beat a 30%+ attk boost to your dot/ws's.

not when your getting a 3hit in voidwatch. and if your doing it right, i'm pretty sure you will have 100 or more tp in ~6 seconds, which pretty much makes tacts roll just plain silly, and a waste of a useful roll/buff for the party.

i'll tell you a story,

i went and joined a pug Uptala group the other day, i politely asked the cor to give misers/chaos instead of misers/tact, and they laughed in my face and pretty much told me i didn't know what i was talking about and that I was the only one to benefit from not getting tact roll lol. so i forced the alliance leader to switch pts with me and i joined the DD party that had a brd instead. i promptly parsed 1st place with 25% (ish) on that uptala lol.

(i still have the parse if u wanna see it ;o inb4 lolparses)

edit- i would also like to mention that incase this is a counter arguement, cor with wildfire does indeed do alot of dmg in vw's. but unless you have multiple cors and a rng in the party (and even then) you are still benefiting from it more than the other 4~ DD in your party, and slowing your party down and leading to a possible wipe in many situations where killspeed is a factor.
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 04:16:09  
Thanks for admitting it.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-01-17 04:21:00  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
tacticians roll is extremely overrated, and it mostly benefits the cor more than it does any other DD. unless maybe if you have a 7hit drk in your party lol.

not when your getting a 3hit in voidwatch. and if your doing it right, i'm pretty sure you will have 100 or more tp in ~6 seconds, which pretty much makes tacts roll just plain silly, and a waste of a useful roll/buff for the party.

i'll tell you a story,

i went and joined a pug Uptala group the other day, i politely asked the cor to give misers/chaos instead of misers/tact, and they laughed in my face and pretty much told me i didn't know what i was talking about and that I was the only one to benefit from not getting tact roll lol. so i forced the alliance leader to switch pts with me and i joined the DD party that had a brd instead. i promptly parsed 1st place with 25% (ish) on that uptala lol.

edit- i would also like to mention that incase this is a counter arguement, cor with wildfire does indeed do alot of dmg in vw's. but unless you have multiple cors and a rng in the party (and even then) you are still benefiting from it more than the other 4~ DD in your party, and slowing your party down and leading to a possible wipe in many situations where killspeed is a factor.

Sometimes I have TP before my macro even lets me engage a weaponskill. It's annoying :C

I only pop Dusty Wings to refresh Lv3 AM too, can't really afford the item delay.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-01-17 04:22:56  

i'll tell you a story,

Sometimes I have TP before my macro even lets me engage a weaponskill. It's annoying :C

I only pop Dusty Wings to refresh Lv3 AM too, can't really afford the item delay.

yea i have the same problem, i even thought about using fudo over shoha if i have double marches /haste/hasso up LOL.

(cause much shorter animation, could potentially get out an extra ws or 2 before w/e we are zerging dies lol.)
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 04:24:32  

i'll tell you a story,

I do wanna see some parses of Chaos and fighters vs tacts plz. I just think while im on corsair, my 40-50k dmg a fight benefits us more than the little boost to the half the time dead DD that dont know what fanatics/fools is :/
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-01-17 04:25:39  
As for COR, it's a very simple procedure. They can give the party the superior buff first, then miser's, then later they can give themselves tactician's.

Also no, your Wildfire is not benefiting the group more than the 2-3 other DDs in your party.
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 04:27:31  
Is when they're weak and don't have my rolls anymore haha... while i sit there with pax and wildfire spam hahahahaha.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-01-17 04:40:31  
Summary

WS dmg

(i usually don't post parses so i forgot what to do :x hope this works lol)

edit- almost all the DD's who parsed under 10% were in the cor's party.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-01-17 04:47:57  
Fupafighters said: »
Your too elitist haha.

Indeed it's so leet to do a roll rotation...wha?
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-01-17 04:48:52  
Is when they're weak and don't have my rolls anymore haha... while i sit there with pax and wildfire spam hahahahaha.

And the good melees still parse higher :D
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 04:50:12  
I'm not an elitist lol...idc if people do it better than me.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-01-17 04:50:59  
I'm not an elitist lol...idc if people do it better than me.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 04:54:03  
1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class
Thats what i think it means... lol...
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-01-17 05:01:03  
Which has nothing to do with ongoing discussion...it's not an elite concept that sam benefits more from attack boost then regain. Even cor gets more out of chaos when using Last Stand. And certainly doing three rolls isn't elite, doing 4 rolls rotations was the damn standard at 75.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-01-17 05:04:18  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Which has nothing to do with ongoing discussion...it's not an elite concept that sam benefits more from attack boost then regain. Even cor gets more out of chaos when using Last Stand. And certainly doing three rolls isn't elite, doing 4 rolls rotations was the damn standard at 75.

And belive it or not, even when doing 4 roll rotations, you could still deal damage between rolls! :o
I actually enjoyed doing that back at 75, it really kept me busy.
Not like I was expecting to be a top-tier DD and parse up top anyways >_>
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 05:04:52  
Its elitist when he feels superior and right in every way and cant accept other peoples beliefs lol. I cant use last stand lol...
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-01-17 05:07:03  
Its elitist when he feels superior and right in every way and cant accept other peoples beliefs lol
There is no belief here, you either do it right or wrong. And you're wrong here.

I cant use last stand lol...

Hand over your gun and tricorne.
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 05:08:57  
Man you guys just aren't getting it :/ Not everyone has freakin monarchs and regain atmacite because of their lack of effort...meaning they dont benefit like we do from our 3 hits and 100 tp in 6 seconds. So in those situations, dont you think maybe that 4 regain may help them parse better? I can def see how chaos and fighters roll may do better...but until everyone learns to do their damn clears, tacts will be the better choice for me.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-01-17 05:13:14  
4tic regain might actually do NOTHING at times.
Chaos will always work.
There's probably a bigger chance that SAM roll is gonna shave off hit in your build with save tp and other sources of regain, than tact roll?
I never really saw what's so zomg-amazing about tacts, other than to build tp before a fight =/
Or if you'r like a relic rng\yoichi sam that dont wanna shoot normal shots at all to never pull hate.
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 05:19:33  
It really is nicer than your imagining it lol... Its not like thats all i use lol... >.> Its just favored in most situations because others dont have the temps or hp to sit on the mob fulltime like us ffs...
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-01-17 05:20:54  
In reality tho, if a melee don't have temps, should they really be a melee in the run at all? =/
It really does make a massive difference.
By Fupafighters 2012-01-17 05:34:37  
Lol this is FF...Ive seen way too many people without even fools/fanatics going on pil and qilin runs...you cant just assume everyone has godly gear lol. My sam is just missing moonshade, gotta +1 my mekira ota and get aces mail.. Im just saying...i have only seen one sam on my server with a ws set as good as mine and i buff his with fighters/misers lol... so maybe your server is 10x better and there is no need for tacticians...but mine doesnt offer that much half the time.
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2012-01-17 05:41:44  
Wtf @ this thread, it should be split and the latter half moved to cor forum section. -.-

Oh and if there is anybody on this forum whose advice and information I'd trust to be good/correct, it's Prothescar.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 52 53 54