Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Sam gear lvl 99
Sam gear lvl 99
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54
By Toboe 2013-03-01 14:13:00  
Oh okay i didnt see that you were going for 20.8%, in which case i definitely need a hagneia stone. thanks for pointing that out. XD
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Krylon
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: AkiKrylon
By Quetzalcoatl.Krylon 2013-03-01 14:25:20  
Toboe said: »
Oh okay i didnt see that you were going for 20.8%, in which case i definitely need a hagneia stone. thanks for pointing that out. XD

We have identical sets in regards to Store TP in both WS and TP Phase other than the fact that you are using Mala and I am using Unkai Neck (which is why I have that extra +3 STP).

So you technically got a 5hit AM up set as is =p

Misuuchi/Mala or Unkai Nodowa/Atheling for AM Up based on what we just learned.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-03-01 14:55:55  
Quetzalcoatl.Krylon said: »
Toboe said: »
We have identical sets in regards to Store TP in both WS and TP Phase other than the fact that you are using Mala and I am using Unkai Neck (which is why I have that extra +3 STP). So you technically got a 5hit AM up set as is =p Misuuchi/Mala or Unkai Nodowa/Atheling for AM Up based on what we just learned.

We know for a fact that 2QA trumps 3 STR and some ATT in TP phase, so if you have mala, use that set, if not, get it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Krylon
By Quetzalcoatl.Krylon 2013-03-01 14:59:39  
Tell Hahava to stop being a jackass oknp ^_^/
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-03-01 15:00:57  
Tell Hahava to stop being a jackass oknp ^_^/

I feel your pain, 400+ hahava's to get mine.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lxion
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lxion
By Phoenix.Lxion 2013-03-01 15:09:16  
Man I know that pain too. Not with the mala though, 400+ on Meikogai.. it is killing me lol.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-03-01 15:13:05  
Phoenix.Lxion said: »
Man I know that pain too. Not with the mala though, 400+ on Meikogai.. it is killing me lol.

Oh I'm 400+ on kaggan and still don't have it. Really the last peice I actually want from VW.

Aside from Mura, but thats a pipe dream
 Quetzalcoatl.Krylon
By Quetzalcoatl.Krylon 2013-03-01 15:13:29  
Somewhere close to 1000 + VW battles, not one shiny anything yet.

No weapons. No bodies. Nada ; ;

The rarest thing I have is probably like, Fajin Boots? And lawl at that cause I am pretty sure they hit the ground on a regular basis.
 Phoenix.Icemn
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-03-01 15:13:34  

I gave up on that. I'm just gonna buy the 5 cells, but of course as soon as I buy the two for 1.8m they jump in price to 3mil -_-.

As for the mala, I went 1/1 on that while getting clear lol. Didn't even know I needed it at the time XD
 Sylph.Mirvana
サーバ: Sylph
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2013-03-01 17:37:50  
Come over to Sylph. Kaggen throughs a body at me almost ever other run ><
 Phoenix.Icemn
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-03-01 17:39:28  
Sylph.Mirvana said: »
Come over to Sylph. Kaggen throughs a body at me almost ever other run ><
The destructive force in that sentence has devastated me. ; ;
[+]
 Phoenix.Lxion
By Phoenix.Lxion 2013-03-01 17:58:57  
I'll get my cells for it after I get my -1 burk. My playtime has been severely destroyed though since I've been moving/getting ready to move recently. I'm about sick of Kaggen. Funny thing though, Pil loves to throw me the boots all the time, and I've had around 5 Heka's from Akvan and two-three bullets.
 Phoenix.Icemn
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-03-01 18:12:51  
I'll get my cells for it after I get my -1 burk. My playtime has been severely destroyed though since I've been moving/getting ready to move recently. I'm about sick of Kaggen. Funny thing though, Pil loves to throw me the boots all the time, and I've had around 5 Heka's from Akvan and two-three bullets.
I got 2 Heka's from Akvan in a row within the first 8 kills against him ever. 0/250+ on bullet, unfortunately cells can't help me there ; ;

Edit: We've derailed. @.@
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-03-01 18:28:14  
0/2,500 Murasamemaru :( (GK talk is on topic!)
[+]
 Phoenix.Lxion
By Phoenix.Lxion 2013-03-01 18:39:05  
Bismarck.Llewelyn said: »

So much pain here. Mannnn that sucks.
 Siren.Mcclane
サーバ: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2013-03-01 18:41:38  

After NPCing all those Emperor fish, at least you probably have enough gil to buy the 5 Pulse items!
 Quetzalcoatl.Krylon
By Quetzalcoatl.Krylon 2013-03-04 08:36:33  
For Amano users, for most things do you just Kaiten > Shoha > Kaiten > Shoha >.... or Kaiten all the time?
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-03-04 08:44:27  
For Amano users, for most things do you just Kaiten > Shoha > Kaiten > Shoha >.... or Kaiten all the time?

Depends on the buffs and mob. High att = Kaiten, low att = Shoha.

Kaiten (99) is superior to Shoha unless you need the attack bonus it provides.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-03-04 08:49:16  
Cerberus.Taint said: »

At 95 Shoha?
 Quetzalcoatl.Krylon
By Quetzalcoatl.Krylon 2013-03-04 09:05:35  
Cerberus.Taint said: »

Time to get that ADL group going...
 Asura.Gippali
サーバ: Asura
user: Gippali
By Asura.Gippali 2013-03-07 12:44:30  
Hi All!

Have a quick gear question.

Current Kaiten set:

I know that I need to get Mekira (Waiting for the price to drop a bit before I purchase). But I also wanted to do a Kabuto too. Currently my Shura Kabuto +1 has WS +3%, ATT +7, CHR +2. My Question is will this beat twilight for the time being? I know I still need the SC % on it.

Thanks a ton. This thread and the new guide help a ton. I always check it to make sure im headed in the correct direction.

~Gip
 Odin.Zelphes
user: Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-03-07 12:59:04  
Asura.Gippali said: »
Hi All!

Current Kaiten set:

I know that I need to get Mekira (Waiting for the price to drop a bit before I purchase). But I also wanted to do a Kabuto too. Currently my Shura Kabuto +1 has WS +3%, ATT +7, CHR +2. My Question is will this beat twilight for the time being? I know I still need the SC % on it.

Thanks a ton. This thread and the new guide help a ton. I always check it to make sure im headed in the correct direction.

~Gip

Yes
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-03-07 12:59:07  
Asura.Gippali said: »
Hi All!

Current Kaiten set:

~Gip

Use Shura+1 but should also grab a Mekira-oto for proc days.
Drop the Bushi (no use any more) and use Brutal earring. You can also use Elemental Gorget/Belt. If you are that Attack starved you should be using Shoha. Lastly with Kaiten you can use a 2nd STR ring and AF3+2 feet. The AM should solve any STP issues.
 Asura.Gippali
By Asura.Gippali 2013-03-07 13:07:14  
yeah sorry, I should have put that I use Ele belt/gorget.

Also, use brutals for Kaiten? I use bushi atm just for the slight STR and skill bonus, been waiting for a ls mate of mine to craft me some vulcans.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-03-07 13:12:36  
5% da vs. 5 att, 4acc, 2str, the acc its meaningless, the attack is not really a concern, taint said, if 5 att is helping, you should be using shoha.
 Asura.Gippali
By Asura.Gippali 2013-03-07 13:16:00  
Got it, Thanks for the input guys.

~Gip
 Fenrir.Dingie
サーバ: Fenrir
user: lilaznkru
By Fenrir.Dingie 2013-03-11 02:25:09  
Gilgamesh.Leeroyjay said: »
Odin.Llewelyn said: »
For Kantonotachi you only need 30 stp in gear, and this is assuming the only stp gear you have in your WS set is brutal earring (and of course capped merits).
This is what you should probably be aiming for, anyone can feel free to make adjustments if necessary.

TP:

WS:

Thank you for putting together these example sets.

If I understand correctly (assuming level 99 SAM, full STP merits, and Kanto), TP gear needs to have 30 STP, which then allows Shoha WS gear to only have to keep 1 STP (Brutal)?

And based on this quote from another SAM topic:

Siren.Seiri said: »
Kanto needs 28 stp when WSing in 10 stp (rajas, rose strap, brutal), allowing for much greater flexibility in tp set. More DA, more acc (will have substantial returns on top end VW) and the like.

It sounds like another option would be (assuming level 99 SAM, full STP merits, and Kanto), TP gear needs to have 28 STP, which then allows Shoha WS gear to only have to keep 10 STP?

From these 2 examples, it looks like the amount of STP in TP gear affects the necessary STP in WS gear. Is it possible to work the other direction, say if you only planned on 6 STP in WS gear, to calculate how much STP is required in TP gear?

Edit: I attempted to do the maths for this and got 36 STP in TP gear to use 6 STP in WS gear (I think the math was given a 1hit WS, so it should work for Shoha, just have extra TP if both hits land, otherwise have just enough if one of Shoha's hits misses?)

I just reactivated so I wanted to double check the gear sets that I am going for. There's just no way I am going to finish a relic/mythic/empy GKT at this point so all questions will also be centered around hagun+1/kanto. From my understanding i need 33 Stp with full merits in case one hit of shoha misses. This set gives me exactly 33 STP with 25 gear haste (thats with swift belt I know its not "capped" but I can get better haste belt later on). Can someone check to make sure my math/gearset is right? Again I know that its not the end all of be all but I think it's a decent goal to obtain before SoA expansion comes out.

Store TP set

WS Set
By Cannonaire 2013-03-11 02:33:44  
Fenrir.Dingie said: »
I just reactivated so I wanted to double check the gear sets that I am going for. There's just no way I am going to finish a relic/mythic/empy GKT at this point so all questions will also be centered around hagun+1/kanto. From my understanding i need 33 Stp with full merits in case one hit of shoha misses. This set gives me exactly 33 STP with 25 gear haste (thats with swift belt I know its not "capped" but I can get better haste belt later on). Can someone check to make sure my math/gearset is right? Again I know that its not the end all of be all but I think it's a decent goal to obtain before SoA expansion comes out.

Store TP set

WS Set

My math says with 464 delay and 4 Store TP on WS (Misuuchi, Brutal), you only need 30 Store TP during TP phase for 5-hit.
 Ramuh.Shadowarrior
サーバ: Ramuh
user: lilaznkru
By Ramuh.Shadowarrior 2013-03-11 02:55:44  
Yeah I think when
Cannonaire said: »
Fenrir.Dingie said: »

Store TP set

WS Set

My math says with 464 delay and 4 Store TP on WS (Misuuchi, Brutal), you only need 30 Store TP during TP phase for 5-hit.

You are correct, I could keep my ecphoria ring with STP+1 which would drop my STP to 30, but having STP 30 keeps the 5 hit build even if one hit of shoha misses.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-03-11 09:26:29  
Siren.Mcclane said: »
After NPCing all those Emperor fish, at least you probably have enough gil to buy the 5 Pulse items!

Good luck. Pulse cells go for 10m+ on Bismarck.

I'm around 0/1000 on Uptala at this point myself.

Also 0/1300+ on Kaggen (0/200 or so on my mule, too). My wife, however, is awesome and bought me pulse cells recently. So I'm done with Kaggen. Such a jackass.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54