users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Windower 4 Timers Plugin
Windower 4 Timers Plugin
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Elistriell
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Elistriell 2013-03-29 12:44:51  
Anyone know how to move that time? I see a setting file, but I'm not sure which line I need to change to move the bars in game.

Help?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-03-29 13:03:55  
RecastX and RecastY. This question gets answered every page in any of the other Windower4 threads.
[+]
 Phoenix.Piricho
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Piricho
By Phoenix.Piricho 2013-03-31 17:47:15  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
RecastX and RecastY. This question gets answered every page in any of the other Windower4 threads.

I get the feeling he's talking about Windower 4.
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-03-31 17:52:37  
Phoenix.Piricho said: »

So is Byrth.

In the settings/timers.xml file, there's a list of tags. Two of them are:

<recastX>xxx</recastX>
<recastY>xxx</recastY>

Just need to change those values. X moves it left/right (higher number, further right). Y moves it up/down (higher number, further down).
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-03-31 17:53:04  
Phoenix.Piricho said: »

I think you need to re-read what Byrth said lol.

Since I'm here though;

recastX and recastY move RECAST TYPE bars, those are the bars that appear when you have something awaiting recast, JA or Spell.

customX and customY move CUSTOM TYPE bars, those are made by using timers commands (Type //timers ingame for info) and bTimers makes use of them.

buffsX and buffsY move BUFF TYPE bars, those don't exist yet though.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-31 17:54:39  
I asked a question the other day and didnt see a reply. Is there any way to shrink the length of the bar? I like the new timers but I play at a 800x900 resolution to 2box on 1 monitor and the length + all the menus and stuff take up a ton of space on the screen.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-03-31 17:55:48  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
I asked a question the other day and didnt see a reply. Is there any way to shrink the length of the bar? I like the new timers but I play at a 800x900 resolution to 2box on 1 monitor and the length + all the menus and stuff take up a ton of space on the screen.

Nope.

And sorry, haven't been paying much attention to the forums the past few days, been getting my Rune Fencer on~
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-31 17:57:21  
Siren.Ihm said: »

Nope.

And sorry, haven't been paying much attention to the forums the past few days, been getting my Rune Fencer on~

No its completely fine. I was looking for a general reply from anyone not exactly you. Thanks for the reply though, and ya RUN is fun :D
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-04-19 11:49:34  
How do you turn off the buff duration portion of it?

Tried setting buffsTimerLimit to 0 but that didn't work
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-04-19 12:52:52  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
How do you turn off the buff duration portion of it?

Tried setting buffsTimerLimit to 0 but that didn't work

Sylph.Hitetsu said: »
That's the buff timer, it's basically Yarnball that was incorporated into the new timers.

In your settings/Timers.xml, add:

<enableBuffs>false</enableBuffs> (False will stop them showing, True will keep them showing)

somewhere between the global tags.

You'll also find:

<buffsX>1550</buffsX>
<buffsY>150</buffsY>

later in the file, change those numbers and you can choose where you want it displayed.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Izilder
サーバ: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-06-21 08:29:02  
i want to be able to separate out my Timers into long and short lists

so voke flash shadows etc will appear apart from thing with long timers

can i do this if so how
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [208 days between previous and next post]
By kogasho 2014-01-15 15:25:29  
What would be good numbers for the x and y to have it out of the way of almost being in the middle of the screen... kinda would want it yo the below side?? Any input?

Also when i try to type in the timer settings file, it's not letting me change anything?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-01-15 16:03:49  
kogasho said: »
What would be good numbers for the x and y to have it out of the way of almost being in the middle of the screen... kinda would want it yo the below side?? Any input?

That's going to be completely based on your resolutions, where you have other things and your UI Scale and all that.

If you post a screenshot of where your stuff currently is and say your resolution, suggestions could be made.
By kogasho 2014-01-15 16:05:04  
Also when i try to type in the timer settings file, it's not letting me change anything?

^
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-01-15 16:11:06  

^
What program are you opening it with? I use notepad++ but even notepad should work for this. This is what mine looks like:
By kogasho 2014-01-15 17:15:55  
Any idea on what the numbers would probably look like if i want to put them at the bottom of the screen?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-01-15 17:19:30  
Kogasho it depends on your screen resolution. We cannot tell you that. Either experiment with them until you find the right number or look at your screen resolution and subtract a few pixels, depending on how high up you want to have them.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-01-15 18:05:44  
Maybe this will help.
Here are the 3 sets that are important.

Recast: These two are for the position of recast. When you cast a spell or use an ability it'll make a timer for those recasts
<recastX>800</recastX> This is how far from the left edge of the screen it will be. Larger number will be farther right.
<recastY>100</recastY> This is how far from the top edge of the screen it will be. Larger number will be farther down.

Buffs: These two are for the position of buffs. When you get a buff casted on you, it'll show up here.
<buffsX>1000</buffsX>
<buffsY>100</buffsY>
Custom is only for ones that you manually enter or run and some plugins use them.
<customX>380</customX>
<customY>350</customY>

You won't want these all at the same spot or it could get a bit messy. But I'd just start with recast at first.

Just remember that like I and Arcon have said, we can't say what will work for you as we don't know your screen resolution. I could say a pair of number based on the assumption that your screen is 1920X1080 but if you're on a smaller screen, they might be right off the edge of the screen for you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Demoncard
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Demoncard
By Bahamut.Demoncard 2014-01-26 05:27:54  
Is there a way to make them stack upwards instead of downwards?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [110 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-05-16 10:58:49  
Bump. Recast timers reverted back to default yesterday and this helped me out, I'm sure other people are wondering about it too.
 Shiva.Siral
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-16 11:13:29  
A little off topic but will this calculate the correct time when you put job points into the Clarion Call Ability for Bard songs?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-05-16 11:48:14  
Siral: Currently, no. Go to our issue tracker to submit a request to add it, and tell us exactly what each job point does.
 Shiva.Siral
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-16 11:59:27  
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Siral: Currently, no. Go to our issue tracker to submit a request to add it, and tell us exactly what each job point does.

Okay will do, just signed up for github, when I place new bug, can I choose the tags or do you tag them yourself after I submit them?

Edit: Went ahead and submitted it. Hopefully I did it right. Thanks much.
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-05-18 12:44:11  
Which grouping is the one with signet/protect/shell ect? Need to move that over a bit and reposition buff timer.
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-05-20 08:04:42  
bump.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Bloodkitten
user: Redx13
By Ragnarok.Bloodkitten 2014-07-04 00:12:56  
Siren.Ihm said: »

Nope.

I think my question is answered by thins, but it never hurts to ask, is there any way to remove the bar? To where(////// ) is not there at all, or the buff icon? i just want it to display the buff and the time remaining.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-07-04 00:18:10  
change <graphicalMode>true</graphicalMode> to <graphicalMode>false</graphicalMode> in your Timers.xml file (Windower Folder\plugins\settings)
 Ragnarok.Bloodkitten
user: Redx13
By Ragnarok.Bloodkitten 2014-07-04 00:29:59  
Ah.OK, thank you.
 Phoenix.Tigertail
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2014-07-15 12:51:13  
Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »
Which grouping is the one with signet/protect/shell ect? Need to move that over a bit and reposition buff timer.

I have the same question, I can't see how many shadows I have left because the timer covers it. How do you lower that timer just a few pixels. Which grouping is that in the Timers settings. :D thanks!
 Leviathan.Redherring
By Leviathan.Redherring 2014-07-15 13:01:19  
Phoenix.Tigertail said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »

I have the same question, I can't see how many shadows I have left because the timer covers it. How do you lower that timer just a few pixels. Which grouping is that in the Timers settings. :D thanks!

//statustimer setposy 75

this is what i do, can change 75 to whatever you want to raise or lower it

also can use xiview and it will make the shadows icon just a number
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5