Windower 4 Timers Plugin

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Windower 4 Timers Plugin
Windower 4 Timers Plugin
By Crevox 2014-07-28 09:57:24  
Yeah, the game froze up on me because of Timers after a (D) battlefield and my item fell to the ground...

Here's hoping you guys can find the issue.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-28 10:07:50  
Just fyi, you can still remove this version and go back to the 2.x series. This version is still only a dev version. The 2.x version had the issue where Timers went down the screen occasionally so you had to //reload after a while, but it doesn't crash (to my knowledge).
 Valefor.Liitutu
サーバ: Valefor
user: Rhemi
By Valefor.Liitutu 2014-07-28 13:20:27  
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
I was away for a few days so I couldn't look into this further, but we're debugging the crashing issues some more right now. Hopefully we'll have it figured out today.
Yay!

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Just fyi, you can still remove this version and go back to the 2.x series. This version is still only a dev version. The 2.x version had the issue where Timers went down the screen occasionally so you had to //reload after a while, but it doesn't crash (to my knowledge).

Yea this what I did the day I deleted dev version. Reloading sure does beat crashing. lmao! Anyhow happy its being looked into!
 Asura.Psylo
サーバ: Asura
user: psylo
By Asura.Psylo 2014-07-28 14:12:56  
anyway, thks guys for all your works !
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-29 00:48:53  
Can you check if it's still crashing you with this Hook?

If it does, can you use this Hook (different) to make a crash dump? That would help us out in finding the issue.
 Ragnarok.Exavion
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Aladriel
By Ragnarok.Exavion 2014-07-29 02:15:30  
Hey Arcon,

I just tested this out. This is what I did step by step.

1. Shutdown Windower.
2. Moved hook.dll out of Windower4 and replaced it with your first hook.dll link.
3.Replaced the 2.x w/e version that windower uses with the dev link you posted in the plugin folder.
4. Logged in game and did a full round of buffs on RDM.
5. Typed //reload timers and POL froze.
6. Force quit windower and replaced Hook.dll with the second link.
7.Loaded up windower and did another full round of buffs.
8. Typed //reload timers and POL crashed.

Not sure how to make a crash dump, unless using that hook.dll did it automatically? I'm no expert on the inner workings of windower by far lol

Not sure if it'd crash by itself or just //reload only does it but I recall safely using //reload previously but possibly with less buffs.. just throwing that out there.
 Sylph.Subadai
サーバ: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2014-07-29 18:33:33  
See https://github.com/Windower/Issues/wiki/Creating-crash-dumps-with-Windbg on how to make crash dumps.
 Valefor.Liitutu
By Valefor.Liitutu 2014-08-01 16:50:48  
Any fix to the crashing issues yet?=(
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2014-08-04 22:55:32  
Current dev version (download here if you want to test on live) fixes everything up, I think. Pretty sure all crashes are gone (though there's one possible deadlock issue I don't have a lot of info on), and all the features should work as intended.

Note: Several the prefs have been adjusted (notably the buff* prefix ones), so you may need to review or rebuild your settings file (eg: delete and let a fresh one get made). Also, sortOrder takes values of Creation, Duration, and Alphabetical. There's no longer an orderAlphabetically pref.

Pretty sure those are the only user-facing changes you may need to be aware of.
[+]
 Valefor.Liitutu
By Valefor.Liitutu 2014-08-10 21:44:16  
Oh Thanks! I did not see this till now=)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [314 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Paulu
サーバ: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2015-06-20 11:38:21  
Does anyone know how to disable a single specific buff from showing? IE: Reraise II, Protects, and Shells? I am having trouble understanding the synax involved with adding spells and abilities to the blacklist.
Code
        <AbilityBuffFilter>Reraise II</AbilityBuffFilter>
        <!--List of spell names to display buffs for if in whitelistMode and to exclude otherwise-->
        <SpellBuffFilter>Shell</SpellBuffFilter>

This DOES work for Reraise II and Shell. It says in the comments of timers.xml to list them and I tied several different ways of entering multiple names to the list but it's not working.
Code
        <AbilityBuffFilter>Reraise II,Reraise III</AbilityBuffFilter>
        <!--List of spell names to display buffs for if in whitelistMode and to exclude otherwise-->
        <SpellBuffFilter>Shell;Shell II</SpellBuffFilter>
 Sylph.Subadai
サーバ: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2015-06-20 14:20:54  
Use "|" as the separator. Wildcards are supported:
Code
<SpellBuffFilter>Protect*|Shell*</SpellBuffFilter>
 Fenrir.Divinian
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2015-06-20 14:23:41  
This worked for me. The asterisks denote that the spell starts with everything before it, thus including all shell spells. You will need to make a new line for each new spell, however (unless there is some other way).
Code
        <SpellBuffFilter>Shell*</SpellBuffFilter>
        <SpellBuffFilter>Protect*</SpellBuffFilter>

Hope this helps.
 Fenrir.Divinian
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2015-06-20 14:24:32  
Sylph.Subadai said: »
Use "|" as the separator. Wildcards are supported:
Code
<SpellBuffFilter>Protect*|Shell*</SpellBuffFilter>

Even better. I had forgotten about those from the days of spellcast.
 Shiva.Paulu
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2015-06-20 18:19:31  
Excellent! Thank you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
By Lowclock 2015-07-29 02:10:22  
Is there a way to adjust the duration timers thinks a buff is going to last when they're completely wrong? Currently my Corsair rolls last 7:32 but timers starts counting down from 14:42. I'm currently using motenten's COR gearswap which doesn't seem to modify them or anything. When roll duration was 5 minutes it was accurate but I moved some merits and gear around and now timers says almost double what it should be.
 Asura.Vafruvant
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-29 13:15:24  
Lowclock said: »
Is there a way to adjust the duration timers thinks a buff is going to last when they're completely wrong? Currently my Corsair rolls last 7:32 but timers starts counting down from 14:42. I'm currently using motenten's COR gearswap which doesn't seem to modify them or anything. When roll duration was 5 minutes it was accurate but I moved some merits and gear around and now timers says almost double what it should be.
This was reported some time ago and has yet to be addressed. It appears to have something to do with empy +2 duration buff. I think instead of it adding +10%, it's adding +100%, effectively doubling the duration.
By Lowclock 2015-08-01 06:41:14  
Yeah, it's definitely something like that. I upgraded to Chasseur's Gants +1 and now the timers show the correct duration for rolls.

What about blacklisting Bust? I have tried adding it to both the spell and ability buff filters and it still shows up. It's really annoying since it still shows up even if you don't actually get the bust status like when chaining 11s, and it even shows a new instance of it every time you bust.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
サーバ: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-08-05 04:29:46  
I 2box on a smaller 1440x900 screen while I main a 1920x1080 monitor. I set my buffs/recast x/y timers to the right, around where the UI menu appears.

Code
<RecastX>1585</RecastX>
<RecastY>270</RecastY>
<BuffsX>1400</BuffsX>
<BuffsY>270</BuffsY>

Due to the smaller 2nd screen, my recast/buffs don't show at all. Is there a way to set character specific x/y positions for this plugin, like there are with addons? I tried adding <2boxcharname> </2boxcharname> settings under Global settings in timers.xml but doesn't work. I'm guessing due to it being a plugin, not an addon, this won't work?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [116 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Trixi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Trixi
By Ragnarok.Trixi 2015-11-28 22:15:15  
Bahamut.Demoncard said: »
Is there a way to make them stack upwards instead of downwards?
Anyone know if this is possible?
Using <SortType>Duration</SortType> Would rather new buffs appear at the bottom of the list, with the older/longer on top.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [62 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
サーバ: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-01-29 21:31:33  
Timers isn't calculating the correct buffs duration with Telchine equipped + enhancing magic duration+ augs. Any fix to this?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Tiburon
サーバ: Phoenix
user: crookedh
By Phoenix.Tiburon 2016-03-23 19:40:06  
At some point in the last couple months Timers went from correctly showing Refresh?Haste cast by a RDM under Composure, Self cast with extended timers, cast on others correct duration....

To all Refresh/Haste timers showing Composure durations.
Anyone know of a fix?

Noticed there is a bug report made on windower.net.
Just want to restate, this is a recent change. To the best of my knowledge Timers versions from late last year did not have this problem.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [107 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Setsuai
By Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai 2016-07-09 00:16:10  
My duration for Indi timers isn't showing correctly. It starts counting down at 3 min, yet mine last over 4. Anyone know of a fix for this? Please and thank you in advance.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2016-07-09 00:59:42  
Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai said: »
My duration for Indi timers isn't showing correctly. It starts counting down at 3 min, yet mine last over 4. Anyone know of a fix for this? Please and thank you in advance.
Timers by itself doesn't actually make a timer for Indi spells. Sounds like your GearSwap file is set to make a timer and it coded for 3 minutes you would need to edit your gearswap file to use the correct duration for your personal time.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Setsuai
By Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai 2016-07-09 01:13:12  
Wow, I didn't even think about that. Thanks a bunch! :3
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
By Bjggi 2016-09-27 16:02:08  
The <WhitelistMode>true</WhitelistMode> is working great, but unfortunately i cant get Stratagems Recast Timer to work. It does work when i set whitelistmode to false. What i tried was:
Code
<AbilityRecastFilter>Stratagems|Stratagem</AbilityRecastFilter>

Anyone has a solution for this?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [127 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Darkiori
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Darkiori
By Carbuncle.Darkiori 2017-02-01 18:44:14  
Does anyone know how to make the letters have a black border to be able to see them? or change the color to something more visible?
 Shiva.Arislan
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-02-01 19:14:08  
Find the settings file (Windower4/plugins/settings/timers.xml), and adjust the following settings:
Code

<FontBold>true</FontBold>

<!--If true will show a font outline-->
     <Stroke>true</Stroke>
 Carbuncle.Darkiori
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Darkiori
By Carbuncle.Darkiori 2017-02-02 18:31:59  
yeah i have it bold, but i need a black outline because sometimes i cant see them even with the bold, thats why i wanted to know if theres a way to change the color or add a black border
By Sabishii 2017-02-02 18:45:02  
Carbuncle.Darkiori said: »
yeah i have it bold, but i need a black outline because sometimes i cant see them even with the bold, thats why i wanted to know if theres a way to change the color or add a black border

That's what the <stroke>true</stroke> does, it added a black boarder on mine so I can read it all the time.