Windower 4 Timers Plugin

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Windower 4 Timers Plugin
Windower 4 Timers Plugin
 Carbuncle.Darkiori
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Darkiori
Posts: 8
By Carbuncle.Darkiori 2017-02-03 15:50:52  
oh shite i totally missed that man, thanks, let me put that in the macro like right meow
 Shiva.Arislan
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Arislan
Posts: 787
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-02-05 16:11:30  
Lowclock said: »
What about blacklisting Bust? I have tried adding it to both the spell and ability buff filters and it still shows up. It's really annoying since it still shows up even if you don't actually get the bust status like when chaining 11s, and it even shows a new instance of it every time you bust.

Wondering if anybody ever found a workaround for this problem. Would love not to have my BuffRecast column full of Bust/Bust/Bust/Bust/etc when riding 11's. >.>

Seems like the reason why filtering doesn't work is because Bust is neither a spell or an ability. It's listed as a 'status'. Sadly no filter for status in the settings.
Offline
Posts: 178
By Sammeh 2017-02-05 16:14:04  
Would love to see how to block pet/ready Charges. I wrote my own plugin for this aspect and the standard black lists aren't working in settings for this :\
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [379 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Geriond
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
Posts: 747
By Asura.Geriond 2018-02-19 13:55:48  
Does anyone know how make it so that the SP1 recast doesn't show up? It shows up by default in Whitelist mode even if it's not listed in Ability Recast Filter.

Also, not sure if there's a way to make additional buffs/recasts build upwards from the starting point instead of downward, but if there is, I'd appreciate if someone could tell me.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [259 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
Posts: 135
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 12:52:28  
This maybe something simple, but I've noticed that my windower status timers count up (from 0:00) instead of counting down from it'x maxed duration. Is there an option to revert the status timers to counting down?
 Asura.Akaden
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Akaden 2018-11-05 13:01:10  
Bahamut.Nebohh said: »
This maybe something simple, but I've noticed that my windower status timers count up (from 0:00) instead of counting down from it'x maxed duration. Is there an option to revert the status timers to counting down?
I believe you're looking for:
Code
<RecastLowToHigh>true</RecastLowToHigh>
<BuffsLowToHigh>false</BuffsLowToHigh>
<CustomLowToHigh>false</CustomLowToHigh>

They should be in your settings already, just tweak 'em until you like it. :P
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
Posts: 135
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 13:09:17  
Ah - thanks man. I realize I might've not been clear. The status timer "bar" is working as intended. I was more referring to the status timers underneath the icons at the top themselves - which is currently counting up from 0:00.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
Posts: 135
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 13:32:33  
I realize SE has their official icon timers which I’ve turned off cuz that along with the windows status icon timers, are on top of each other.

The windower status icon timers next to each icon is what I’m referring to (currently counting up from 0:00).
 Asura.Akaden
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Akaden 2018-11-05 13:44:25  
Oh. I just use the in-game buff icon timers. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
Posts: 135
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 13:46:17  
Yeah - I was just about to do the same. I just don't know where to disable the current windower ones. I can't have both that on and the in-game built ones cuz yeah, it becomes unreadable.
 Sylph.Subadai
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Subadai
Posts: 175
By Sylph.Subadai 2018-11-05 13:52:15  
It's called StatusTimer, located under Plugins in the Windower launcher.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
Posts: 135
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 14:01:16  
Already checked under here and timers under the plugin folder. Even checked settings within the plugins folder.
 Midgardsormr.Lowclock
Offline
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Lowclock
Posts: 11
By Midgardsormr.Lowclock 2018-11-24 02:05:33  
Is it possible for someone to update timers so it checks to create timers more often than just at action completion? In dynamis divergence these packets get dropped relatively often resulting in timers never actually appearing, which makes keeping track of recasts a pain in the ***.
[+]
 Asura.Netero
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bodille
Posts: 35
By Asura.Netero 2018-11-26 07:47:34  
Midgardsormr.Lowclock said: »
Is it possible for someone to update timers so it checks to create timers more often than just at action completion? In dynamis divergence these packets get dropped relatively often resulting in timers never actually appearing, which makes keeping track of recasts a pain in the ***.

I was having the same issue last night in addition to buffs duration are way far from their true values.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Dekay
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: dekayx
Posts: 15
By Leviathan.Dekay 2018-12-29 17:27:38  
Still hoping for an update to timers. Augmented Rdm JSE neck and Run relic legs +2 are not calculated with the bonuses.
 Asura.Akaden
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Akaden 2018-12-29 17:56:17  
Hell, Monk's boost, focus, footwork and dodge timers (base) are still set to the old times.
Also, phantom roll durations with Rostam are under-estimated.
 Asura.Chiaia
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
Posts: 949
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-12-29 20:03:16  
Leviathan.Dekay said: »
Still hoping for an update to timers. Augmented Rdm JSE neck and Run relic legs +2 are not calculated with the bonuses.

All the gear that was missing pre JSE Necks and Dyna D weapons are in my local build. We're still mapping them out. As in the augmented data was done differently then past augments so need to collect data.

Asura.Akaden said: »
Hell, Monk's boost, focus, footwork and dodge timers (base) are still set to the old times.
Also, phantom roll durations with Rostam are under-estimated.
Thanks for the info on MNK JAs I did not fix those in local copy will do. Actually has to do with resources for all of Windower will fix that.

See above for Rostam stuff.
 Leviathan.Dekay
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: dekayx
Posts: 15
By Leviathan.Dekay 2018-12-29 20:59:21  
Asura.Chiaia said: »
Leviathan.Dekay said: »
Still hoping for an update to timers. Augmented Rdm JSE neck and Run relic legs +2 are not calculated with the bonuses.

All the gear that was missing pre JSE Necks and Dyna D weapons are in my local build. We're still mapping them out. As in the augmented data was done differently then past augments so need to collect data.

Asura.Akaden said: »
Hell, Monk's boost, focus, footwork and dodge timers (base) are still set to the old times.
Also, phantom roll durations with Rostam are under-estimated.
Thanks for the info on MNK JAs I did not fix those in local copy will do. Actually has to do with resources for all of Windower will fix that.

See above for Rostam stuff.


Thank you for your hard work. I know nothing about coding but if I can be of any help, please PM me. Being a Rdm and buffing a whole alliance, that plugin is a godsend.
[+]
 Valefor.Sirdrake
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2
By Valefor.Sirdrake 2019-01-01 20:36:11  
Is there any way to add a shadow text box behind the timers? Some backgrounds in the game makes it hard to read. I did change to a brighter color and making the letters bold did help.
Offline
Posts: 10
By kestiel 2019-01-01 23:02:04  
Valefor.Sirdrake said: »
Is there any way to add a shadow text box behind the timers? Some backgrounds in the game makes it hard to read. I did change to a brighter color and making the letters bold did help.

Not a shadow per se, but there's a stroke option on Line 57:
Code
 <Stroke>true</Stroke>


It helps a lot, especially in ER.
 Valefor.Sirdrake
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2
By Valefor.Sirdrake 2019-01-04 09:05:15  
thank you Kestiel
 Ragnarok.Garzyan
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Garzyan
Posts: 15
By Ragnarok.Garzyan 2019-01-12 18:00:15  
will timers be updated so the jumps for dragoon will be seperated?
just get unkown timers when use spirit/soul after the january update.

hope this is the right place to ask this
Offline
Posts: 178
By Sammeh 2019-01-12 20:07:17  
It's not a matter of timer's plugin it's a matter of resources. I updated mine by hand.

Here i just added to my git.

https://github.com/SammehFFXI/FFXIAddons/tree/master/Res-UpdateForDRGJumps

(It has for DNC waltzes too)

Edit: Just copy these files over the same file names in the Windower4\Res folder. Next time Windower staff updates/publishes they'll be overwritten but should be the same/similar.

-Sam
[+]
 Ragnarok.Garzyan
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Garzyan
Posts: 15
By Ragnarok.Garzyan 2019-01-13 04:39:28  
thanks a lot i will deffinetly try that :)