Random Pish-Posh And Dribblety-Poop #12

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 33 34 35
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:13:57  
eliroo said: »
Anti-Vaxxers are going to push our society forward.

Just look at the leading scholars on the subject:
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:14:37  
I'll forgive her for the anti vax cause her *** look delicious !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-05 12:15:01  
Down an active volcano?
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2016-10-05 12:35:18  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Down an active volcano?

Clearly towards a post apocalyptic wasteland that we have been promised in movies and video games.

Candlejack said: »
Sad to say it, Eliroo, but "anti-vaxxers" are actually eroding the herd immunity required in public schools to prevent diseases such as Polio, Whooping cough, and a slew of others. And some of these diseases can be deadly or permanently scarring when they get into advanced stages.

CJ thinks I am being serious? Is anyone being serious here currently?
By eliroo 2016-10-05 12:43:20  
fonewear said: »
The only thing I agree with anti vax people with is. You shouldn't be forced to vaccinated by the government. Should you get vaccinated yes. Should the government tell you have to no.

This seemed a bit more serious.

I disagree strongly with this statement. I think government intervention that prevents virus from killing millions, is absolutely necessary.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:46:30  
The only thing I agree with anti vax people with is. You shouldn't be forced to vaccinated by the government. Should you get vaccinated yes. Should the government tell you have to no.

I disagree strongly with this statement. I think government intervention that prevents virus from killing millions, is absolutely necessary.

The government intervenes too much. Again you should get vaccinated. But you shouldn't be ostracized from public if you choose not to vaccinate your kids yourself etc.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 12:46:50  
Is anyone being serious here currently?
Obviously fonewear.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-10-05 12:48:32  

The government intervenes too much. Again you should get vaccinated. But you shouldn't be ostracized from public if you choose not to vaccinate your kids yourself etc.

You should be ostracized. Do you think the sole intent of vaccinations it to prevent you from getting sick? No it is to prevent you from getting sick and then spreading it to others.

The governments job is to protect its society and sometimes that does mean intervening.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:48:55  
I've been serious once or twice it always left me feeling disgusted !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:50:59  
I don't care what other people do though. So if you want to get vaccinated that is on you. I'll be putting up more layers of tinfoil to keep the germs out !
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:52:09  
As long as I have a gun and beer to defend myself from the "crazies" I'll be ok. The rest of the world can fend for itself.
By eliroo 2016-10-05 12:52:29  
The idea behind vaccination is that it stops the virus from spreading throughout a populace.

This is something that you should care about what others do because it effects you.
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:53:19  
The idea behind vaccination is that it stops the virus from spreading throughout a populace.

This is something that you should care about what others do because it effects you.

Nothing effects me I'm a white male ! We are immune to criticism !
By fonewear 2016-10-05 12:55:40  
I'm sure I can send all you guys the white male privilege card so you too can feel an inflated sense of self.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-05 13:00:39  
If you don't understand why vaccinations should be mandatory then you are no different from the rest of the antivax crazies.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-05 13:10:04  
antivax crazies.

well we have holocaust deniers so...it was really only a matter of time before the black plague deniers showed up....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 13:25:51  
Mandatory submission....enforced by government....

While I think getting vaccines is the best thing you can do for your child, it shouldn't be the government's role or responsibility to force it down people's throats, especially those who are allergic to some of the things in the vaccines.

Unless you want to kill the few kids who are allergic to shellfish and/or eggs. I'm all for mass murder myself, but at least I don't want to A) be discriminatory in the murder and B) be inefficient in the murder. It's all or nothing here!

Having it required to attend public school (like it is now) makes sense, because those "anti-vaxers" will be forced to change their lifestyles or change their viewpoints. Either get your kids vaccinated (and be done with it) or take the time and effort (and money) to homeschool your brat. Prove to the world that your viewpoints trumps your lifestyle and cash on hand!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-05 13:39:56  
Uh, KN isn't advocating for anti-vax viewpoints. There's nothing to drop. There's a huge difference between requiring children to get vaccinated to attend things like public schools and forcing everyone in the country to vaccinate against their will. The former makes perfect sense. The latter is not even close to being reasonably enforceable.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 13:41:13  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Mandatory submission....enforced by government....

While I think getting vaccines is the best thing you can do for your child, it shouldn't be the government's role or responsibility to force it down people's throats, especially those who are allergic to some of the things in the vaccines.

Unless you want to kill the few kids who are allergic to shellfish and/or eggs. I'm all for mass murder myself, but at least I don't want to A) be discriminatory in the murder and B) be inefficient in the murder. It's all or nothing here!

Having it required to attend public school (like it is now) makes sense, because those "anti-vaxers" will be forced to change their lifestyles or change their viewpoints. Either get your kids vaccinated (and be done with it) or take the time and effort (and money) to homeschool your brat. Prove to the world that your viewpoints trumps your lifestyle and cash on hand!
Last I was aware, there are a ton of small, uninhabited islands in the oceans. Don't want to vax yourself or your children? Leave and go to one of those islands. Do NOT expose others to danger because you don't want to vax. Also, said it before: Anti-vax talk has gotten people topic banned and threads locked in the past. Drop the subject now.
Actually, I'm talking about mandatory enforcement and government's role in everyday life, using vaccines as an example.

And I'm continuing with that topic.

Your viewpoint of forcing people to live on small tropical islands for not sharing the same viewpoint as you do is shocking at best.

I mean, it sounds like you would agree of the forced relocation of Jews to ghettos and internment camps from 1939 to 1945 in Europe. Or the forced relocation of Japanese American (and some German) citizens into internment camps from 1943 to 1945 (America had the same black eye in history too, you know).

Please realize that nobody is ever going to agree with you, and if they don't agree with you on a specific topic, you shouldn't call for their extradition to an internment camp a ghetto an uninhabited island because it makes you feel superior and/or scared and/or angry that they don't share the same viewpoint as you. Because what's to prevent me from doing the same to you because we don't share the same viewpoint in <topic X>?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 13:46:12  
They either vax and are able to send their kids to school, or not vax and have to give up their actual paying jobs to stay home and home-school their kids.
That sounds familiar.

Oh wait.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-05 13:50:18  
I think we should sterilize all men can the government do that ? Then war would end and we could all sing and rejoice.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-05 14:27:42  
I think we should sterilize all men can the government do that ? Then war would end and we could all sing and rejoice.

I have been working on this with the zika virus and other efforts...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 14:37:08  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I have been working on this with the zika virus and other efforts...
I hate to tell you this, but....
By fonewear 2016-10-05 14:37:50  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
antivax crazies.

well we have holocaust deniers so...it was really only a matter of time before the black plague deniers showed up....

Welcome to Iran please enjoy your visit:

First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 33 34 35