Might add HELMs in Reis or WoC?
Edit: Link isn't working~
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-09-24 12:58:45  
If you give me an idea of their stats, sure

and link isn't working because I am uploading newer files in a bit, no point in getting the older version
 Leviathan.Katriina
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2017-09-24 13:09:22  
For WoC:

Level: 150
Defense:1950
Evasion:1720
Agi:400
Vit:400
Int:400
Mnd:400
CritDef:8%
CritRate:0%

For Koryu:

Level: 150
Type: Dragon
Defense:2100
Evasion:1586
Agi:390
Vit:420
Int:400
Mnd:400
CritDef:14%
CritRate:0%

For Sublime Sushi +1 :

HP+45
MP+25
STR+7
DEX+8
MND-4
CHR+7
Acc.+11% (max: 105)
Ranged Acc.+11% (max: 105)
"Resist Sleep"+2
60Minutes
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-09-24 13:40:35  
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7LcJujrpsg-eWlyWVd1aW5ReEE

should work now. the to do list txt has a list of things I need to add or improve

don't change the weapons in stardiver or cam sets
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2017-09-24 16:06:12  
Hmmm... Does this simulation take into account self skill chain? I know that skill chain can be responsible for over 50% of total damage while soloing.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-09-24 17:51:00  
no not yet. that gets a lot more complicated especially when you involve things besides just stardiver to stardiver
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2017-09-24 19:13:34  
Yeah but that's what I noticed when soloing as War. AG Rag Resolution is more powerful than other WS in my arsenal but the combination of Ukko/Upheaval really out class it. The game is shifting towards a more Skillchain heavy approach than just raw white+WS damage.

Realistically, how would you approach a multi-step chain? You would actually save the JAs to perform a 3-4 step chain.
 Leviathan.Sidra
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-09-24 19:22:24  
You can use Jumps or Spirit Linked TP Banks, but it's not necessary. A Dragoon, and I assume any DD, haste capped, can chain endlessly.

And I don't think the fact skillchains do more damage is news...everyone knows this. WS spam is for groups where there are too many DD and holding to chain is a major waste, or just don't wanna mess with it and the content is easy enough it doesn't require it.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-09-24 19:29:50  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Yeah but that's what I noticed when soloing as War. AG Rag Resolution is more powerful than other WS in my arsenal but the combination of Ukko/Upheaval really out class it. The game is shifting towards a more Skillchain heavy approach than just raw white+WS damage.

Realistically, how would you approach a multi-step chain? You would actually save the JAs to perform a 3-4 step chain.
I'd make functions for all the weapon skills that sets a variable to make next ws used be the next one in the chain as long as the window to skillchain is still open. the only issue there would be when the chain ends, like camm > drakes > camm to make light it'd try to do drakes again instead of starting over. so trying to think of a way to avoid that.

it would be do-able, I think

and at capped delay reduction, jumps don't increase your tp gain speed that much, you can skillchain without them most likely.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-11-13 11:12:54  
Leviathan.Sidra said: »
You can use Jumps or Spirit Linked TP Banks, but it's not necessary. A Dragoon, and I assume any DD, haste capped, can chain endlessly.

And I don't think the fact skillchains do more damage is news...everyone knows this. WS spam is for groups where there are too many DD and holding to chain is a major waste, or just don't wanna mess with it and the content is easy enough it doesn't require it.

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking as well. Groups with numerous melee, such as pretty much any social LS group, Empy is probably superior to Aeonic. But low-man, Aeonic probably rules over all others.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1208 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2021-03-05 00:43:53  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Leviathan.Sidra said: »

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking as well. Groups with numerous melee, such as pretty much any social LS group, Empy is probably superior to Aeonic. But low-man, Aeonic probably rules over all others.

Update:
R-15 Rhon is OP.
[+]
By eliroo 2021-03-10 09:42:16  
How is it OP?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [264 days between previous and next post]
By smii 2021-11-29 17:26:26  
eliroo said: »
How is it OP?
I guess we'll never know.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [461 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Tuvae
サーバ: Asura
user: Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2023-03-05 16:40:48  
How do people stand on this nowadays? Came back from a break and curious if its worth the time, effort and gil? Even if its just for masterpoint farming.

I currently use R15 Ryunohinge. I have Gungnir at R1 also. Without Aenoic, whats the choices? I generally use DRK endgame content so im not really looking at that right now for DRG.
 Leviathan.Boposhopo
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2023-03-05 17:05:25  
Asura.Tuvae said: »
How do people stand on this nowadays? Came back from a break and curious if its worth the time, effort and gil? Even if its just for masterpoint farming.

I currently use R15 Ryunohinge. I have Gungnir at R1 also. Without Aenoic, whats the choices? I generally use DRK endgame content so im not really looking at that right now for DRG.

It's gotten better, but it's still probably 3rd strongest in terms of REMA. However, with Ody V25 having a WS wall forcing varying WS, it's getting used on DRG more for White Damage + Camlann's. At the very least, it's a great optional weapon to have in your arsenal.
[+]
 Shiva.Flowen
サーバ: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2023-03-05 17:49:17  
Bopo makes a good point about ws wall.

It's been a while since I looked into it, but Trish, Ryu and Rhongo compete for bis depending on situation. I am pretty certain rhongo is bis when attack is x% from being capped, which likely isnt all that uncommon with current content.

Simplified:

- Attack capped even with drakes penalty = Ryu is bis
- Close to attack cap/capped + fighters roll = Trish is bis
- Not attack capped = Rhongo is bis

It is common for drgs to pursue trish because it performs strongly in the scenarios it isnt bis, but you wont go too far wrong with ryu when you are attack capped, rhongo when you arent.

Another thing going for it is drgs only real hybrid tp set pieces favouring AM3 white damage (crit, multiattack, critdmg, pdl).
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-03-05 21:14:54  
The application of Rhongomiant is completing your King Arthur cosplay character after also acquiring Excalibur, Carwenhan, and Priwen.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2023-03-06 01:12:04  
Shiva.Flowen said: »

Another thing going for it is drgs only real hybrid tp set pieces favouring AM3 white damage (crit, multiattack, critdmg, pdl).

you say that but I know a drg who went path A nyame and it worked great with his mythic lol
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
By smii 2023-04-06 18:55:56  
Haven't played in a bit, but with buffs DRG has been able to get obscene amounts of crit with gleti, even with no augs. Buffs are listed in the set notes. IDK how well it does with Rhongo, but it was very fun with Shining One.
ItemSet 379001
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Itsasaga
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Itsasaga 2023-05-20 00:22:05  
smii said: »
Haven't played in a bit, but with buffs DRG has been able to get obscene amounts of crit with gleti, even with no augs. Buffs are listed in the set notes. IDK how well it does with Rhongo, but it was very fun with Shining One.
ItemSet 379001

Tested with Rhongo R15 and adopted! Im waiting to see for the new rings, otherwise, pretty pretty!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [68 days between previous and next post]
By smii 2023-07-26 15:28:26  
Glad to see it finally pay out.
 Asura.Hotworks
user: arcajeth
By Asura.Hotworks 2023-07-26 23:11:06  
Have Trish and Rhongo rank 15 both fun for diff reasons and situations. Worth it.
 Asura.Cossack
user: sandman16
By Asura.Cossack 2023-07-27 10:06:17  
Naegling or gtfo.
 Bahamut.Boposhopo
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Boposhopo
By Bahamut.Boposhopo 2023-07-27 11:08:48  
Asura.Cossack said: »