Man(a Previous Victim) Kills Child Molester And Gets 9 Years.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Man(a previous victim) kills child molester and gets 9 years.
Man(a previous victim) kills child molester and gets 9 years.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-17 14:07:25  
Good on him.

If the system was better this man would have a medal instead of a prison cell.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-06-17 14:08:04  
Shiva.Weewoo said:
Ragnarok.Kongming said:
Shiva.Weewoo said:
I understand. I just don't like it when people can't be civil over a pretty serious subject matter and lean to an extreme without any thought or consideration to the consequences or outcome.
you must be a very unhappy person

Let's just say I'm not very optimistic when it comes to the attitude of modern society.

You have good reason to not expect much. All we can do is be the change we want to see. People learn best from example. You can talk to them all you want but people are mostly followers, not leaders, so to actually show them the way is the best option.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-17 14:20:36  
lol wow.

"Hey I like to *** small children, but its all ok because "i'm sick" and need to be rehabilitated"

wtf is that crap?

Killing a child molester is indeed irreversable, but what he did the child/children he abused is irreversable too. If you wanna call him sick then go ahead, but if someone is so damn sick they cant keep their hands off children who are totally defenceless, they dont need to be alive anyway.

But you wanna put them in an institution for the rest of their lives? So they can "rehabilitate"? And you want the tax payers to pay for that, including the people who had their children molested?

The only right thing to do is to enforce capital punishment for crimes like that, either they keep their hands to themselves or take the consequences for their actions.

Oh, and when given a death sentence they shouldnt be in jail costing money for 20 years either before they are executed. Convicion one day, executed the next.

Then we'll see how many of them who get magically "cured" all of a sudden and are able to keep their hands off children.

My 2 cents.
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:21:48  
You're a very violent person, aren't you?
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-17 14:22:38  
When it comes to people who abuse defenceless children, yes I am.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:23:48  
Well, you may be against the whole institution thing, but rather than throwing away your humanity as a human being, wouldn't you prefer these people to be off the streets in the first place?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-17 14:30:21  
@wee

Are you suggesting that you will be able to predict who is a pedophile before he knows it himself, and thats the way you are going to put him in an institute before he does anything? Else, its already too late once you find out about it. Put him in an institute, 5, 10 or maybe 15 years later they release him and says he is "cured" 2 weeks later he molest another child, would you want that to be on your hands?

@mab

No, but it sure as hell ensures that he will never be able to do it to anyone else.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:36:27  
Well, if treatment were a more readily option and having death/lockdown as a last resort, I think you'd be surprised at how many would come forward. Put yourself in their shoes for just a minute. They know they're sick, they're faced with humility every day knowing they're viewed as total scum and even sometimes viewed as not being a person.

What they have isn't normal, and to make matters worse is more often than not it's not something they can control. Why should we punish people with a pre-existing condition and leave them nothing but inevitable jail time should they lose control?

I simply don't think it's fair to have someone who is sick and can't help themselves live in fear throughout their life and should a day come they lose themselves to their condition be faced with an even harsher punishment. What should be a last resort has become primary care: murder and capital punishment.

What a sad world we live in.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Floorboss
サーバ: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-06-17 14:40:24  
Shiva.Weewoo said:
Well, if treatment were a more readily option and having death/lockdown as a last resort, I think you'd be surprised at how many would come forward. Put yourself in their shoes for just a minute. They know they're sick, they're faced with humility every day knowing they're viewed as total scum and even sometimes viewed as not being a person.

What they have isn't normal, and to make matters worse is more often than not it's not something they can control. Why should we punish people with a pre-existing condition and leave them nothing but inevitable jail time should they lose control?

I simply don't think it's fair to have someone who is sick and can't help themselves live in fear throughout their life and should a day come they lose themselves to their condition be faced with an even harsher punishment. What should be a last resort has become primary care: murder and capital punishment.

What a sad world we live in.

I agree and think about this if a buglar breaks in your house and cuts hi arm or breaks his/her leg they can sue you for faulty skylight or window and will win. It was in the paper where I live. Now my question is that why is the criminals have more rights than the people who is protecting their rights. This is infact the way of the future.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-17 14:41:23  
lol this *** is going to get molested again in prison. He is going to be someones *** =D

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-17 14:45:15  
Do you have any proof that they are sick and cant controll themselves? Any other proof than a pedophile saying so?

Because everyone have a choice, they know whats wrong and whats right. No one is holding a gun to their head forcing them to do this tuff.

You might as well say that anyone who commits any criminal act was "sick and couldnt help himself/herself". In my opinion thats all just ***.

You know, beeing gay used to be considered to be a disease as well. They thought they could cure it as well. Now they know better. Just because you and a few other people believe it to be a disease doesnt make it so, and ofcourse every pedophile is going to use that as an excuse.

Are rapists sick too and cant help themselves? killers? Robbers? Crackheads? Where will it end? When will something be called a crime?

If you use the disease excuse for pedophiles, and it gets accepted by society. What crime will be a disease next?
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:47:00  
It sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to kill everyone you disagree with through self-justification.

I simply think if you treat a person with respect and gain better ground at understanding the state they're in there's a better chance for recovery than simply putting them behind bars or killing them which we love to do so much.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-17 14:48:37  
Utah is set to execute Ronnie Lee Gardner via firing squad early Friday morning.

If only the other states would follow suit and execute their deathrow inmates. PPV events like Slayers!
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-17 14:48:53  
Shiva.Weewoo said:
It sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to kill everyone you disagree with through self-justification.

everyone who disagree with me? Because I think child molesters should get executed asap, I wanna kill everyone that disagree with me?

By the way, do you have any personal reason for why you wanna be all soft on pedophiles?
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-17 14:49:05  
I agree more or less with Zanno's last post, you may not be able to choose how you feel, but you can always choose what you do (even with a gun put up against your head).
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:49:49  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
By the way, do you have any personal reason for why you wanna be all soft on pedophiles?
Shiva.Weewoo said:
I simply think if you treat a person with respect and gain better ground at understanding the state they're in there's a better chance for recovery than simply putting them behind bars or killing them which we love to do so much.

Sorry, ninja edit.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-17 14:52:48  
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Child molesters aren't people, they are monsters, I show no sympathy for people like that.
Your statement proves you deserve no sympathy and are a bigger monster
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:53:45  
Those who immediately resort to violence and contain no sense of understanding or empathy are no better if not worse than those they seek to eliminate.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-17 14:53:52  
Hey if guys didnt know...
Guy whostaresatchildrenclothessection of Walmart mags =/= rapist

"Every pedo is a rapist monster and needs to die" and every gay guy is a buttpirate in jail...sure makes a lot of sense
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-17 14:55:38  
Do you have children of your own? if so, if a pedophile molested your child, maybe over the course of several years before you got to know what happen. Would you feel sorry for the pedophile who did this to your child?

Or is it as simple that you dont have any children and are totally incapable of putting yourself in the place of a parent to a molested child?
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:56:35  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Do you have children of your own? if so, if a pedophile molested your child, maybe over the course of several years before you got to know what happen. Would you feel sorry for the pedophile who did this to your child?

Or is it as simple that you dont have any children and are totally incapable of putting yourself in the place of a parent to a molested child?

Same can be said for you. You can't seem to place yourself in anyone's position but your own. Hence your attitude.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-17 14:57:19  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

What if your child was the pedophile?

/deep

P.S. Don't mind me :D

Edited for non-gender specific ~
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-17 14:59:09  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Shiva.Weewoo said:
everyone who disagree with me? Because I think child molesters should get executed asap, I wanna kill everyone that disagree with me?

Maybe because not every case of so called molestation is the younger party a victim not by far.

Maybe because you deem murder ok while saying having sex with someone under age defined by laws that vary state to state and country to country makes you not a person anymore.

Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 14:59:35  
Another thing I can't help but notice in modern society when it comes to pedophilia is the double standard.

If an older man has sexual relations with a younger girl, it becomes crime of the century.

If an older woman has sexual relations with a younger boy, it becomes a crime we didn't have it on video.

/food for thought
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-17 14:59:48  
I don't have kids, but I know for fact that if a child I knew was being molested by relative/friend/stranger,I would definitely say something, or get positive evidence that its going on then turn it over to the police.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-17 15:00:31  
Shiva.Weewoo said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Same can be said for you. You can't seem to place yourself in anyone's position but your own. Hence your attitude.

You didnt answer my question.

I dont have any children, but I can put myself in the position of a father. There you have my answer, aparently I can put myself in someone elses position.

How about you?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-17 15:00:42  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
How would you feel if you found out your child initiated it? Or even went so far to seduce the older party?

For that matter how would you feel if your boy in HS was *** his teacher? Yeah probably say something like "Nice"
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8