FFXIV Release Date And Details Revealed.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-30 14:01:17  
There's a video in one of the OP's links of the director talking about the pre-release and stuff. At least now I know why he usually uses a translator, kinda looks like he's being forced to read something he doesn't want to... CONSPIRACY!
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-30 14:01:32  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Blkninja said:
How many people will nerd-rage quit FFXI now that FFXIV has a official release date and not too far away

How many are in a nerd rage and refuse to play it and therefore stay on 11?

/

I'm not gonna refuse to play it

I've got an alpha account I havent even logged on to in the past 1.5 month or so, so I'm not very impressed atm. Gonna try it out again once alpha become beta and give it another try.

And no, ppl dont need to explain "dude! its alpha! they will fix things!"

I've got a friend telling me that all the time, he treats alpha as if its the *** holy grail or something. They could give him 8 bit graphic stick figures and call it ffxiv alpha and he'll say its the best game ever made anyway <.<
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-30 14:01:35  
nvm scratch what I said
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-30 14:08:11  
*** I just paid up my pre-order of 14 for PS3 at gamestop. WTF SE. Well only 2 sources said not till march and one said still in 2010 so lets hope for the 2010 mark. The only reason I got it for PS3 is because my laptop only scored a 400ish on the benchmark and pretty much that was SE telling me to get it for PS3 which btw is the more expensive price at 59.95 retail.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-30 14:11:14  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
*** I just paid up my pre-order of 14 for PS3 at gamestop. WTF SE. Well only 2 sources said not till march and one said still in 2010 so lets hope for the 2010 mark. The only reason I got it for PS3 is because my laptop only scored a 400ish on the benchmark and pretty much that was SE telling me to get it for PS3 which btw is the more expensive price at 59.95 retail.
the benchmark was full of ***lol. I barely scored a little under 3000...which I know is bs.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-30 14:13:38  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

wow, on Amazon it says $74.99 for the PC version
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-30 14:15:39  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Better be limited edition or w/e for that price D:
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-06-30 14:17:01  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Better be limited edition or w/e for that price D:
you get a 6 days headstart lol.

its true, follow the link <.<
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-06-30 14:19:08  
Odin.Blazza said:
I'm in the same boat Wardens, except that I actually dropped out last semester of last year and am about to repeat <_<

Also, $13 a month isn't an issue, it's actually Euros which is closer to $20 a month, plus it's now going to be FFXI AND FFXIV, which is more like 40-50 bucks a month I'll be paying if I pay for them both, during a time where I really shouldn't be even THINKING about MMO's...

Yeah... torn...

Really? :( Why did you have to drop out? I'm about to be in my 4th year of college.

Hmm wait you think FFXIV is going to cost $27-37 a month?! :x That would kind of suck. Although if I was playing exclusively that I wouldn't mind.

Well if I can help you in any way please let me know. But I'm going to personally have to wait and see what I think of FFXIV first hand.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-30 14:20:40  
Strange, I click on their ad promo for it, click on the limited ed. one and it redirects me to the standard ps3 one -.-
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-06-30 14:22:00  
i dont need the collector's edition, its just the same as buying that necklace to get a free item in game that u can only use 1 time every 2 days or some crap. ill stick to the regular and pay 49.99 with free shipping
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-30 14:23:08  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

no it says 74.99 for the CE pc version. I was comparing to the regular pc version since the PS3 version ordered at gamestop is regular as no PS3 CE has been announced. If they do I"ll upgrade gladly.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-30 14:23:13  
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
i dont need the collector's edition, its just the same as buying that necklace to get a free item in game that u can only use 1 time every 2 days or some crap. ill stick to the regular and pay 49.99 with free shipping

I like shinies. If I get a cool art booklet and some extra in game goodies, I dont mind dishing out another $20.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-30 14:24:55  
I don't know the conversion rate. Whats this going to cost us NA players to play per month. I won't pay more then 15 bucks a month for a game.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-06-30 14:24:57  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
I sure hope ppl aren't gonna *** of the monthly cost. people pay $12.95 plus $1.00 per mule, so ppl are already paying $20 for ffxi. Some have multiple accounts, some paid for transfers too. so crying over the cost of monthly fee...just cry me a river.

Did Dubont hack Aly's account?

Hell no. She'd kill my ***

lmfao!! xD

And however nice the special addition sounds.. I don't think I'd want to play the second it comes out. Even the 8 days after for the normal version sounds a bit safer than that. Although I don't know if I'll play right away either. Might wait a month or so. I can't see me waiting much longer than that, unless SE does something amazing to FFXI in the updates this year. lol
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-30 14:25:20  
I didn't HAVE to drop out, I was just playing too much FFXI and procrastinating on my work too much to the point where I just... stop going. I really am the worlds worst procrastinator.

And no, I think it'll be around $20 a month (Australian) depending on exchange rates. But with FFXI as well I'll be paying around $40 a month if I pay for them both. Hence why I'm torn. I don't really want to be paying money on things that are just going to distract me from my studies.
 Cerberus.Zandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-06-30 14:29:17  
ORDERED!!!!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-30 14:29:53  
Thats a personal issue you should resolve before playing MMO's. Take a break and then come back to us refreshed.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-06-30 14:30:31  
Odin.Blazza said:
I didn't HAVE to drop out, I was just playing too much FFXI and procrastinating on my work too much to the point where I just... stop going. I really am the worlds worst procrastinator.

And no, I think it'll be around $20 a month (Australian) depending on exchange rates. But with FFXI as well I'll be paying around $40 a month if I pay for them both. Hence why I'm torn. I don't really want to be paying money on things that are just going to distract me from my studies.

Ahh ok.. I have ALWAYS been a procrastinator. And this last year has been the first where I actually tried really hard and did well because of it. My rule is, "never miss a class." I am almost gaurateed a C or better if I at least go to class. I just don't study or anything. And I procrastinate all projects and am late to class all the time.

Ah ok, that makes a bit more sense. Ooo from Australia? Very nice. And I know where you're coming from... I really think me taking a small break from FFXI this last semester helped me alot. Although I hate to admit it.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-30 14:30:51  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
I don't know the conversion rate. Whats this going to cost us NA players to play per month. I won't pay more then 15 bucks a month for a game.
They only seem to have listed the UK price so far, which is exactly the same as FFXI. Originally it was basically the same price as the US price too, but exchange rates have drifted in that past 8 years I think. So I can only assume the US price will be more like ~$17 since your money ain't worth ***any more.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-06-30 14:33:30  
I pay $12.95 monthly in the US.

EDIT: $13.95... I forgot I pay for my mule I never use. lol
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-30 14:34:35  
For now blazza, for now.... but we can't be held down. NA conquers all, they tried to tax our tea, we dumped that ***. They said we couldn't have slaves, we tried to keep em, they told us to keep our *** out of other peoples wars and sent young men to vietnam anyways! They said the war in iraq was over oil and we said its revenge ***!

hahaha on a serious note tho, 17 dollars is fine by me, 2 more then 15. I just have 2 kids and its not like I can't afford it i just feel like a douche if I spend more then that much on a sub to a game. I'm wierd, I never let myself have anything nice, I always spoil my kids first to the point of rotteness.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-30 14:37:21  
The way I have always seen it: FFXI has saved me money over time as it kept me something to play over an extended period of time as compared to dishing out $50-60 every time a game that caught my interest came out. This way I scarcely buy new games, and thus makes my wallet a lil more happy.

Also I figure, a night out at the movies is gonna cost you at least $20 for a ticket + popcorn for 2-3 hours of entertainment. FFXI gives me a whole month of entertainment for less than that.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-30 14:37:23  
Which is currently only about 10.60 Euros. The USD doesn't seem to have changed much in the last 4-5 years (from the time I was working somewhere that it actually mattered to me), but was a lot stronger in the years before that. That's why I think FFXIV will cost you more in USD than FFXI does now, so that SE still get the same amount of cash for each account when it's all converted into their account Yen.
 Shiva.Boy
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kike
By Shiva.Boy 2010-06-30 14:41:15  
Where is my PS3 Collector's Edition? ;_;
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-06-30 14:41:19  
oh god....i hope SE knows what they are doing... FFXI was BUGGY AS HELL as soon as it was released for the states..and that was 1yr after JP release if I'm not mistaken...anybody play on NA launch like myself? do any of you remember "the fog"? lol....***was bugged to hell... I hope 14 isn't the same way..I'm already having my doubts about 14 as it is..i pray it doesn't kill 11 (which it probably will lol) but if it does kill 11 i want it to atleast be a decent game..
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2010-06-30 14:41:29  
Quote:
A beta version of the PC game will go live some time in early July. It will become available to pre-order with key retailers at some point today. Those who pre-order will receive another in-game freebie – a pair of Garlond Goggles that increases the speed at which characters progress.
Quote:
Those who register their FFXIII Campaign Codes will receive the Asuran Armguards DLC, an extra that improves the effectiveness of tools.

Is it me or does this look like ***? if SE really gives away loads of Bonus's it'll be complete stupid.

and a Release in September 2010 for PC, 2011 for PS3? more *** since SE has already said it'll be a WORLD WIDE release for all platoforms

*Edit

Also Se has stated they want a 5-6 month Beta which would put the release around Christmas/New year

/end rant
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-06-30 14:45:11  
SE didn't really need that long of a beta for 14. Probably just mainly to snuff out runtime problems since SE pretty much uses all of us XI players as labrats for 14 gameplay issues.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-06-30 14:48:11  
Fenrir.Tool said:
The way I have always seen it: FFXI has saved me money over time as it kept me something to play over an extended period of time as compared to dishing out $50-60 every time a game that caught my interest came out. This way I scarcely buy new games, and thus makes my wallet a lil more happy.

Also I figure, a night out at the movies is gonna cost you at least $20 for a ticket popcorn for 2-3 hours of entertainment. FFXI gives me a whole month of entertainment for less than that.

You bring up a good point.. I suppose even around $20(US) wouldn't be bad at all... Comparitively. Even going out to eat can cost $12 or more depending on where you go. And for something you get unlimited monthly access for that price really doesn't sound like a bad deal. Also like you mentioned, compared to buying a new $50-60 game a few times a month. I have bought less games since I started playing as well. Not alot less... But still a few less. :)
By Zekko 2010-06-30 14:50:18  
Gahhh just got home from work and this is too much information to take in :(
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8