FFXIV Release Date And Details Revealed.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ramuh.Mairah
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-07-01 00:56:43  
omg, so excited now.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru 2010-07-01 01:03:14  
Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru said:
So if you order the Collector's Edition you miss out on the better of the two unique in-game items, the Garlond Goggles... This makes no sense, at all. I'd rather wait the extra 8 days to obtain a Skill-up Bonus item than some cheesy Onion Hat. Am I the only one whose noticed this?
Bumping this to the front of the new page. I'm hoping for some feedback here. I'm hoping I'm wrong about my findings.
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-01 01:04:51  
I wonder what that first copy of FF13 in game item given to us thingy will be.
By Ryuke 2010-07-01 05:18:20  

Isn't this the most messed up Avatar you've ever seen or what?

Anywayses.........

When I seen this i had a /comfort for all the kids that tossed $$$'s into those big *** systems.
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
サーバ: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 05:50:37  
So if you order the Collector's Edition you miss out on the better of the two unique in-game items, the Garlond Goggles... This makes no sense, at all. I'd rather wait the extra 8 days to obtain a Skill-up Bonus item than some cheesy Onion Hat. Am I the only one whose noticed this?
Bumping this to the front of the new page. I'm hoping for some feedback here. I'm hoping I'm wrong about my findings.
Quote:
Those who pre-order will receive another in-game freebie – a pair of Garlond Goggles that increases the speed at which characters progress.
Quote:
The PC Collector’s Edition includes a behind-the-scenes DVD, a special branded security token, a FFXIV branded tumbler, map, a travel journal including concept art, the Onion Helm in-game item, a 30-day free trial period for the game and a pass that allows a guest to play for free for a limited time.

My understanding of this is, you get the goggles for preordering either the collectors or standard.

By Zekko 2010-07-01 05:52:35  
Not really, that is the minimal requirement to run the game. I think if the people bought a really expensive machine they were probably expecting to play it on the best graphics.
[+]
By Ryuke 2010-07-01 06:02:15  
Zekko said:
Not really, that is the minimal requirement to run the game. I think if the people bought a really expensive machine they were probably expecting to play it on the best graphics.

That's why so many ppl were crying about the benchmark then?? What I seen in forums and such after the BM release was alot of ppl willing to waste their mums wages on an over powered system just for the game. Even if this was min. system (which i don't see stated here or anywhere) they still wasted their mums drinking money.
[+]
 Ifrit.Maddi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Maddi
By Ifrit.Maddi 2010-07-01 06:08:45  
well it seems thats NA onry, prolly Europe have to wait again
[+]
By Zekko 2010-07-01 06:10:58  
Ryuke said:
Zekko said:
Even if this was min. system (which i don't see stated here or anywhere)

What game have you seen that tells you to buy the best possible pc? PC games always show the minimal required hardware to run the game.
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 06:24:18  
Ryuke said:
Zekko said:

That's why so many ppl were crying about the benchmark then?? What I seen in forums and such after the BM release was alot of ppl willing to waste their mums wages on an over powered system just for the game. Even if this was min. system (which i don't see stated here or anywhere) they still wasted their mums drinking money.

Jealous much and lol. Not everyone lives at home some just have a good job, that can pay for a good comp when needed seriously though dont most games post there min specs first. Also seeing as these are min specs on alpha (seen on sites) its highly likely.

[+]
By Ryuke 2010-07-01 06:24:47  
Zekko said:
Ryuke said:
Zekko said:
What game have you seen that tells you to buy the best possible pc? PC games always show the minimal required hardware to run the game.

OK settle the head, calm down... Any game I buy EU it has Recommended as it base and in small print "minimal". I'm sorry you're so offended. Is your mom pissed?
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-01 06:27:53  
Hmmmmm

I don't trust Amazon ever since they listed Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver at November 22nd 2009 then December 31 2009 then February then finally March.

Don't get your hopes up unless S-E actually announced it.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-07-01 06:34:08  
AS long as us beta testers do our job and find as many bugs as possible our release may actually be quality. Too many are in it just to be "first to play"
[+]
By Ryuke 2010-07-01 06:34:50  
Asura.Masekase said:
Ryuke said:
Zekko said:
Jealous much and lol not everyone lives at home just have a good job that can pay for a good comp when needed seriously though dont most games post there min specs first. Also seeing as these are min specs on alpha (seen on sites) its highly likely.

Yeah I do live at home, I own it. Jealous? not really, I just love to see idiots fire money at ppl like me to make these systems. What I was stating though, like a few others, was the BM was a joke as far as spec for the game goes. And alot of ppl went nuts on the pockets as soon as they seen their scores. Isn't that funny?
 Ragnarok.Ahtos
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ahtos
By Ragnarok.Ahtos 2010-07-01 06:42:24  
Ryuke said:
Anywayses.........

That are the beta version specs :)
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 06:49:39  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Hmmmmm

I don't trust Amazon ever since they listed Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver at November 22nd 2009 then December 31 2009 then February then finally March.

Don't get your hopes up unless S-E actually announced it.

Its on the official site Jp and Na sites have been updated. French german and uk sites have not been updated.

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-01 06:52:58  
Asura.Masekase said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Hmmmmm I don't trust Amazon ever since they listed Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver at November 22nd 2009 then December 31 2009 then February then finally March. Don't get your hopes up unless S-E actually announced it.
Its on the official site Jap and Na sites have been updated. French german and uk sites have not been updated. http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/
=O
niceee

i normally don't trust dates unless they've been officially announced

is this just PC version or will they also do PS3 version? My PC sucks donkey *** so i plan on playing on ps3

edit: OMG FF14 MUSIC!!!
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 06:57:27  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Hmmmmm I don't trust Amazon ever since they listed Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver at November 22nd 2009 then December 31 2009 then February then finally March. Don't get your hopes up unless S-E actually announced it.
Its on the official site Jap and Na sites have been updated. French german and uk sites have not been updated. http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/
=O
niceee

i normally don't trust dates unless they've been officially announced

is this just PC version or will they also do PS3 version? My PC sucks donkey *** so i plan on playing on ps3

edit: OMG FF14 MUSIC!!!

Sept 22nd for collecters edition get to play 8 days earlier :)
Sept 30th standard edition

March 2011 no date Ps3 version
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-01 06:59:18  
Asura.Masekase said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
=O niceee i normally don't trust dates unless they've been officially announced is this just PC version or will they also do PS3 version? My PC sucks donkey *** so i plan on playing on ps3 edit: OMG FF14 MUSIC!!!
Sept 22nd for collecters edition get to play 8 days earlier :) Sept 30th standard edition March 2011 no date Ps3 version
ya know it's tempting to buy a gaming PC just for this game

but i don't wanna spend 1,000 just for ffxiv =(
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 07:05:58  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
=O niceee i normally don't trust dates unless they've been officially announced is this just PC version or will they also do PS3 version? My PC sucks donkey *** so i plan on playing on ps3 edit: OMG FF14 MUSIC!!!
Sept 22nd for collecters edition get to play 8 days earlier :) Sept 30th standard edition March 2011 no date Ps3 version
ya know it's tempting to buy a gaming PC just for this game

but i don't wanna spend 1,000 just for ffxiv =(

Yes I thought that but my last comp couldnt even handle minimum and couldnt be upgraded anymore.

Main reason I got this one is I wanted 3d ready and I dont like consoles. So not much choice really if i wanted too play 14.

If you have allready got a ps3 id wait till march bugs/new issues should of been ironed out. Prob lvl capped too for the first few months.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-01 07:08:29  
Bugs and issues will always continue. Just look at XI. Every update brings more issues. It's common in video games; period. Don't use that as an excuse.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-01 07:09:06  
yeah, my original plans were to wait for PS3 but that means my friend (who'll be playing PC) will be like lvl50 when i start playing =(!!!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-01 07:11:39  
I'd rather get it day one to get in on all the mysteries. Everyone screaming everywhere, saying "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T ENTER THAT *** CAVE!!"
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-01 07:12:54  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I'd rather get it day one to get in on all the mysteries. Everyone screaming everywhere, saying "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T ENTER THAT *** CAVE!!"
ROFL
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 07:16:19  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
ROFL

So true lol
By Zekko 2010-07-01 07:21:43  
Ryuke said:
Zekko said:
Ryuke said:
Zekko said:

OK settle the head, calm down... Any game I buy EU it has Recommended as it base and in small print "minimal". I'm sorry you're so offended. Is your mom pissed?

What are you talking about lmao?
If some people bought an expensive PC because of the BM it's own their own accord and they could probably afford it. Who cares if their mom bought it them?
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-07-01 08:25:34  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
That release timeline scares the crap out of me.

Don't worry Jaerik! Worst case scenario is we will be playing ffxi for the next 8 years until the NEXT SE MMO is released ;D
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-07-01 08:58:05  
This made me lol:
Quote:
Final Fantasy XIV Collector's Edition by Square Enix (DVD-ROM - Sept. 22, 2010) - Windows Vista / XP
Quote:
Final Fantasy XIV by Square Enix (DVD-ROM - Dec. 31, 2010) - Windows Vista / XP
Quote:
Final Fantasy XIV by Square Enix (Video Game - Dec. 31, 2010) - PLAYSTATION 3

Also, I skipped like 2.5 pages, but this doesn't match up with the OP anymore aside from the collector's edition.

That's a tad more than the 6 days the e-mail from amazon said.

Not like I order games off Amazon anyway.
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-01 09:42:42  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

WHERE'S TUTTY!

(Never played, but heard... spelling may be off.)
 Titan.Cilla
サーバ: Titan
user: Cylla
By Titan.Cilla 2010-07-01 10:20:38  
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

WHERE'S TUTTY!

(Never played, but heard... spelling may be off.)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Aion! *runs away* So hated that game lol played for a whole 3 months before coming back to FFXI. I admit though....Tutty was cute :D
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8