FFXIV Release Date And Details Revealed.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-06-30 16:32:31  
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Did i read someones gonna wait for guides?

Not waiting for them, but certainly plan on using them instead of talking to every NPC in the game or figuring out if 'x' item is worth buying or not.

Rather read peoples testing instead of dropping all my money on it only to find out it's worse.

I've got no issues being guided, I know I don't put in the man hours to figure it all out on my own.
 Cerberus.Oric
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2010-06-30 16:42:39  
Man, that's what's wrong with FFXI, people who don't want to do anything unless it's the one, perfect way to do it. It's just laziness really...

Quit dissecting the game, you're turning it into nothing more than a long *** equation. Just PLAY the damn game when it comes out and don't worry about not knowing what the best gear set in the game is.

It's very obvious FFXIV will be filled with the same elitest we have today. /sigh
[+]
By Cylla 2010-06-30 16:56:35  
Cerberus.Oric said:
Man, that's what's wrong with FFXI, people who don't want to do anything unless it's the one, perfect way to do it. It's just laziness really...

Quit dissecting the game, you're turning it into nothing more than a long *** equation. Just PLAY the damn game when it comes out and don't worry about not knowing what the best gear set in the game is.

It's very obvious FFXIV will be filled with the same elitest we have today. /sigh

Sadly any MMO you play will always have the "elitest" in it and the people who think they are elite. Only so few people anymore who just play the game for fun and aren't worried about being the best or top ranked :(
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-06-30 17:00:23  
Cylla said:
Cerberus.Oric said:

Sadly any MMO you play will always have the "elitest" in it and the people who think they are elite. Only so few people anymore who just play the game for fun and aren't worried about being the best or top ranked :(

Wouldn't call me an "elitest," just someone who doesn't play enough to be able to buy all the gear in the game to figure out what works and what doesn't. I guess I don't see the harm in looking up weather or not two weapon skills make a chain, guess I should have just got together a bunch of friends and done some testing.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-06-30 17:09:21  
That release timeline scares the crap out of me.
By Zekko 2010-06-30 17:13:37  
Maybe given the money crisis atm, they have to release it early. Only they know if they are heavily in dept or about to go into losses
 Shiva.Boy
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kike
By Shiva.Boy 2010-06-30 17:17:03  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

Agreed.

I was reading a alpha tester's thoughts on the September release date and he is pretty shocked. He mentioned that unless Square Enix has made huge, drastic improvements (which we'll find out shortly with the Beta) the launch will be a complete disaster. So many people were actually expecting a delayed launch because of all the issues.

I'm kind of glad the PlayStation 3 version will not be released until next year. That gives them time to actually have a decent game ready by the time I go to play.
 Leviathan.Rihoko
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Rihoko 2010-06-30 17:20:47  
Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud said:
I really hope that March 2011 release date for PS3 changes. that's a full 6 months the PC people are going to have as a head start. The laptop I play FFXI won't handle 14.

Count PC version as "beta" until PS3 version out.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-30 17:22:03  
Hey maybe it will be like EQ 2. People will drop there current MMO for it. Then a week later be fed up and go back to whatever else including EQ 1
By Archangelgab 2010-06-30 17:22:59  
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Pc/dp/B002I0JJ2U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277914658&sr=8-2

for pc version

here's the complete link

PC ONLY

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/order/
 Shiva.Boy
user: Kike
By Shiva.Boy 2010-06-30 17:25:00  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Hey maybe it will be like EQ 2. People will drop there current MMO for it. Then a week later be fed up and go back to whatever else including EQ 1
I definitely see this happening.

I imagine FFXI will see a huge drop in players for few week(s). Then it should return to normal :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Caylene
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Caylene 2010-06-30 17:26:52  
I just read the email and I have to say that if the FFXIV coming out in September resembles the alpha I've been playing, I won't be leaving FFXI for that. It's one of the most difficult battle systems I've had to encounter.

It's heartbreaking because I really expected better. Much much better. The graphics are amazing, the music is on par, if not better, with all the other FF music. Character creation is fantastic- so much fun!

Battle system ruins everything.
 Sylph.Mayeh
user: Mayeh
By Sylph.Mayeh 2010-06-30 17:28:58  
This is interesting considering Beta hasn't started yet.
 Unicorn.Lefiont
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Lefiont
By Unicorn.Lefiont 2010-06-30 17:30:37  
Quetzalcoatl.Caylene said:
I just read the email and I have to say that if the FFXIV coming out in September resembles the alpha I've been playing, I won't be leaving FFXI for that. It's one of the most difficult battle systems I've had to encounter.

It's heartbreaking because I really expected better. Much much better. The graphics are amazing, the music is on par, if not better, with all the other FF music. Character creation is fantastic- so much fun!

They have actually released several examples of the Beta, and also some videos of it. It's *almost* like a different game from what I can tell. I'm excited for it.
By Zekko 2010-06-30 17:40:19  
Quetzalcoatl.Caylene said:

I played the Alpha and i thought the Battle system was pretty easy, once you get used to it of course
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-30 18:13:27  
I don't believe that release date.

stores have been doing this for the longest time.

Throw a random date and push it back 4ever
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-06-30 18:14:59  
Aww man...not too thrilled about the release date. Maybe they don't need the time for the beta but I really don't have the time to split between work, school, an internship and two MMO's. That and I don't have the funds either so I'll have to stick with one :(
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-06-30 19:00:30  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
I don't believe that release date.

stores have been doing this for the longest time.

Throw a random date and push it back 4ever

very true. For WoW, cataclysm was supposed to release november and they pushed it to xmas. so i think this will just get pushed more later.
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-06-30 19:14:44  
it's a real release SE said it am going to take off my ps3 thing and getting CE :)
 Alexander.Garlend
サーバ: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-06-30 19:40:57  
http://pc.ign.com/articles/110/1102931p1.html

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6267526/

Guess im waiting till march. my pc cant handle 14. :(
 Alexander.Garlend
サーバ: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-06-30 20:33:31  
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/final-fantasy-xiv-dated-for/2257

info on release dates and pricing. including monthly costs.
 Asura.Lexin
サーバ: Asura
user: Kakurot
By Asura.Lexin 2010-06-30 21:05:13  
Looks like they are trying to release before lolcraft puts out it's expansion. I will only play if they let us play both games at 1 price per month.

Go to official FFXIV website the release date is real.

Ewww PS3 version wont release till March 2011. So have almost a year before I will play it.
 Bahamut.Yukimu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Yukimu
By Bahamut.Yukimu 2010-06-30 21:09:56  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
For now blazza, for now.... but we can't be held down. NA conquers all, they tried to tax our tea, we dumped that ***. They said we couldn't have slaves, we tried to keep em, they told us to keep our *** out of other peoples wars and sent young men to vietnam anyways! They said the war in iraq was over oil and we said its revenge ***!

hahaha on a serious note tho, 17 dollars is fine by me, 2 more then 15. I just have 2 kids and its not like I can't afford it i just feel like a douche if I spend more then that much on a sub to a game. I'm wierd, I never let myself have anything nice, I always spoil my kids first to the point of rotteness.

dude you are a dad? And here I thought you smoke pot and bang teens like myself!.... awkward

So how does your teenage girl look? If you have one
 Sylph.Belmonth
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-06-30 21:25:27  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

It's been on development for a long *** time though, they just revealed it last year to the public but they have been working on it for ages.
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2010-06-30 21:26:50  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

One week I really doubt it, especially seeing the price of the game. People gonna try at least couple of months, maybe reach level max, and then, if they see that end-game content is ***, come back to XI around Xmas for lv99.

Doesn't change the fact that with or without XIV population of XI is decreasing steadily. Game's far from being dead for sure (lot of servers remains and more world merge could be done) but it's definitely not taking the EQ1 road.
 Sylph.Belmonth
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-06-30 21:28:24  
Garuda.Antipika said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

One week I really doubt it, especially seeing the price of the game. People gonna try at least couple of months, maybe reach level max, and then, if they see that end-game content is ***, come back to XI around Xmas for lv99.

Doesn't change the fact that with or without XIV population of XI is decreasing steadily. Game's far from being dead for sure (lot of servers remains and more world merge could be done).

Ive been playing Aion atm, already a bunch of people dropped the game when they heard the FFXIV announcement, and on channels people is constantly speaking of dropping the game also and switch to FFXIV when it comes out.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-06-30 21:35:08  
what you can play and see in Alpha may not be the everything. They could be holding back some stuff. maybe they have internal test servers. it wouldn't be that surprising considering all the people who broke the NDA.

Eq2 started out really bad at first then got better, I can see that happening with 14
 Asura.Masekase
サーバ: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-06-30 23:57:18  
Archangelgab said:
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Pc/dp/B002I0JJ2U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277914658&sr=8-2

for pc version

here's the complete link

PC ONLY

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/order/

Is this just the NA version or are you able to select the version closer to date ?
 Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru 2010-07-01 00:47:05  
So if you order the Collector's Edition you miss out on the better of the two unique in-game items, the Garlond Goggles... This makes no sense, at all. I'd rather wait the extra 8 days to obtain a Skill-up Bonus item than some cheesy Onion Hat. Am I the only one whose noticed this?
 Shiva.Soundslave
By Shiva.Soundslave 2010-07-01 00:53:26  
The main reason they have been able to do this is because they did one of the biggest alpha tests in history with 50.000 players.
Also, this is good timing in order to get some bored WoW players over to FF.

There havent been (by far) as much alpha testing on PS3, hence the late release. It was the same for PS2 back in early 2000's and it took seval years before they ported it to 360.

They will have about 3 months of beta testing, with even more players to do so then the alpha. I have confidense that it is released good enough.

I mean, almost no game is bugfree at release anyway, this will be no exception. Im just happy to be a part of it from the start and be able to contribute from day 1. The way we play, and the way we handle their new system will shape the way they adjust it later on.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8