FFXIV Release Date And Details Revealed.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
FFXIV Release Date and Details revealed.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Masekase
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 10:22:09  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
This made me lol:
Quote:
Final Fantasy XIV Collector's Edition by Square Enix (DVD-ROM - Sept. 22, 2010) - Windows Vista / XP
Quote:
Final Fantasy XIV by Square Enix (DVD-ROM - Dec. 31, 2010) - Windows Vista / XP
Quote:
Final Fantasy XIV by Square Enix (Video Game - Dec. 31, 2010) - PLAYSTATION 3

Also, I skipped like 2.5 pages, but this doesn't match up with the OP anymore aside from the collector's edition.

That's a tad more than the 6 days the e-mail from amazon said.

Not like I order games off Amazon anyway.

Its been on amazon for a while they knew it was coming thats why they put Dec 2010. They just meant it's gonna be released this year. As no month or day was announced until recently.

They have only updated the collecters edition date rest will probably be updated next few days.
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 10:42:08  
Its up on amazon.co.uk now I just ordered it £42.98 collecters edition.
 Asura.Exantra
user: Exan
By Asura.Exantra 2010-07-01 10:52:19  
I have the CE ordered, now it's time to get my new computer sorted.
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-01 10:56:42  
Titan.Cilla said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Aion! *runs away* So hated that game lol played for a whole 3 months before coming back to FFXI. I admit though....Tutty was cute :D

Haha. A couple of my friends tried it out on release. I've never seen so much lag D:

Though, it did inspire me to spend all my time farming like mad the first month or so of FFXIV. Make shittons of money before prices balance out so later gaming will be easier(Hopefully).

Still trying to figure out which Job I wanna try, as I know nothing of how character development is going to work. Leaning on Pugilist for its offense/defense capability. Hopefully I can develop it into a painful DD and potent tank/solo-farmer. :D

(Oh yeah, wasted my money on the Collector's if anyone cares :p)
 Quetzalcoatl.Caylene
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Caylene 2010-07-01 11:06:04  
I got the email last night that beta starts tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see if anything's changed! I hope so.... *crosses fingers*
 Siren.Krystale
サーバ: Siren
user: vaness
By Siren.Krystale 2010-07-01 11:14:41  
rofl 31 dec just to say its release in 2010! FU SE
 Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru
By Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru 2010-07-01 11:21:00  
Asura.Masekase said:
Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru said:
So if you order the Collector's Edition you miss out on the better of the two unique in-game items, the Garlond Goggles... This makes no sense, at all. I'd rather wait the extra 8 days to obtain a Skill-up Bonus item than some cheesy Onion Hat. Am I the only one whose noticed this?
Bumping this to the front of the new page. I'm hoping for some feedback here. I'm hoping I'm wrong about my findings.
Quote:
Those who pre-order will receive another in-game freebie – a pair of Garlond Goggles that increases the speed at which characters progress.
Quote:
The PC Collector’s Edition includes a behind-the-scenes DVD, a special branded security token, a FFXIV branded tumbler, map, a travel journal including concept art, the Onion Helm in-game item, a 30-day free trial period for the game and a pass that allows a guest to play for free for a limited time.

My understanding of this is, you get the goggles for preordering either the collectors or standard.
Awesome! Let's hope so! BTW, where did you find this information?
 Titan.Cilla
サーバ: Titan
user: Cylla
By Titan.Cilla 2010-07-01 11:31:43  
Quote:
Haha. A couple of my friends tried it out on release. I've never seen so much lag D:

Though, it did inspire me to spend all my time farming like mad the first month or so of FFXIV. Make shittons of money before prices balance out so later gaming will be easier(Hopefully).

Still trying to figure out which Job I wanna try, as I know nothing of how character development is going to work. Leaning on Pugilist for its offense/defense capability. Hopefully I can develop it into a painful DD and potent tank/solo-farmer. :D

(Oh yeah, wasted my money on the Collector's if anyone cares :p)

I didn't suffer much lag on the server I came from, but pretty much Amos ruled the whole server for the longest time. Now funny thing is, Elyos on my server were the first NA people to recently take the Divine Fortress. Go figure lol Always thought the server would be fail.

I haven't even figured out what race to make still. I'm flipping between Mithra or Hume (yes I know that not their FFXIV names...just lazy :D). Job wise, would love to be some kind of SMN, but I know that not going to happen for awhile so not sure also what I'll go for.

And yes, CE all the way :D
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-07-01 11:56:47  
Asura.Exantra said:
I have the CE ordered, now it's time to get my new computer sorted.

Same! I need a whole new setup and have my eye on a custom built for just over £1000
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-01 12:22:14  
Asura.Masekase said:
Its up on amazon.co.uk now I just ordered it £42.98 collecters edition.

Cool price has increased so glad I bought it earlier today. Price now £48.99.
 Phoenix.Katashuro
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Sephyrus
By Phoenix.Katashuro 2010-07-01 12:24:17  
Darn it there's still no sign of it in the german Amazon ;;
 Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru
By Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru 2010-07-01 15:25:12  
Asura.Masekase said:
So if you order the Collector's Edition you miss out on the better of the two unique in-game items, the Garlond Goggles... This makes no sense, at all. I'd rather wait the extra 8 days to obtain a Skill-up Bonus item than some cheesy Onion Hat. Am I the only one whose noticed this?
Bumping this to the front of the new page. I'm hoping for some feedback here. I'm hoping I'm wrong about my findings.
Quote:
Those who pre-order will receive another in-game freebie – a pair of Garlond Goggles that increases the speed at which characters progress.
Quote:
The PC Collector’s Edition includes a behind-the-scenes DVD, a special branded security token, a FFXIV branded tumbler, map, a travel journal including concept art, the Onion Helm in-game item, a 30-day free trial period for the game and a pass that allows a guest to play for free for a limited time.

My understanding of this is, you get the goggles for preordering either the collectors or standard.
Here's what I found, view the information here:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/#/about/game_info
Click on "View Bonus Content" on either version. The Collector's Edition lists 7 Bonus' but doesn't mention the Garlond Goggles, which is only listed under the Regular Version. WTH! Egg Helm (Too weak)!
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-01 15:59:41  
sorry if someone alreay asked this, is 14 coming out for xbox 360?
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-07-01 16:04:48  
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

At this point they stop all try of getting it to xbox. It wont be coming to xbox no longer due to the problem with xbox live. They want there own world lol

+ xbox would just give ffxiv limtion that sadly we don't need.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-01 16:32:44  
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
lolololololololol

no

So which should I get....the regular with the goggles or the collector's with the helm....CHOICES!!!
 Sylph.Belmonth
サーバ: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-07-01 16:34:55  
Asura.Masekase said:
Quote:
Quote:

Here's what I found, view the information here:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/#/about/game_info
Click on "View Bonus Content" on either version. The Collector's Edition lists 7 Bonus' but doesn't mention the Garlond Goggles, which is only listed under the Regular Version. WTH! Egg Helm (Too weak)!

Gawd, so many confused people here, you get the googles regardless if you preorder the collectors edition or get the normal one, also what the Onion Knight Helm does is shorten the recovery time after KO, so I guess it's not that useless.

I also mailed amazon to confirm this and they said both versions apply for the offer, as long as you preorder.

Onion Knight Helm: Collectors Edition Bonus
Garlond Googles: "PREORDER BONUS" (meaning you'll get as long as you preorder, if you don't preorder you'll miss this, doesn't matter if it is collectors or normal)
Asuran Armbands: You get these as long as you had the FFXIII code.

Edit: Called Gamestop and they said they are unsure yet, so they haven't put the preorder bonus yet on the website.
 Phoenix.Katashuro
user: Sephyrus
By Phoenix.Katashuro 2010-07-01 16:37:20  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
So which should I get....the regular with the goggles or the collector's with the helm....CHOICES!!!

I'd still go for the Collector's Edition since you get your skills leveled up anyway. Slower than with the googles but yea...

Collector's Edition is a one-time goodie. That's atleast how I see it.

EDIT: Obsolete post is obsolete.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-01 16:40:18  
what do the armbands do? or does anyone know?
 Sylph.Belmonth
サーバ: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-07-01 16:43:29  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
what do the armbands do? or does anyone know?

Increased Weapon and Tool affinity.

Hard to know for sure
 Lakshmi.Strey
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2010-07-01 16:55:39  
Pre-ordering the Normal game gets you Goggles and Pre-ordering the collecters edition gets you a bunch of things and an onion helm. Can you get the Goggles in the Collecters edition or will I have to buy both to get onion helm and goggles?
By Blkninja 2010-07-01 17:02:30  
Is FFXIV going to have an open BETA?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-01 17:11:35  
I saw the PS3 release date like 2-3 months ago on the 'upcoming games' list they gave me when I bought my PS3. So.. what is this I don't even
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-01 19:02:56  
What do I get for preordering my ps3 copy of FF14 ><
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-01 19:04:52  
also amazon says ps3 ff14 came out a few months ago lol...

march 31 2010 wtf...
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-01 19:04:55  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
What do I get for preordering my ps3 copy of FF14 ><

-$5.00 for 5 months, and a constant "Why the *** did I do that?" thought in the back of your head.
By Aframann 2010-07-01 19:13:01  
Why they not releasing the PS3 version at same time as PC one? Kinda sucks if you ask me. :(
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-01 19:17:02  
Its *** and SE will have a riot on their hands. They issued a benchmark that told most of us our pcs were ***and we couldn't play the game, so I then go to gamestop and fully pay up my ps3 reserve and what do I get? alot of unconfirmed about PS3 release date. wtf.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2010-07-01 19:20:24  
I'm not holding my breath for the release date...heh actually I am hoping it gets pushed back so we aren't played some mad bugged game =X Oh well though in the end whatever happens happens :)
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-01 19:22:45  
Cesil I have to say that your new avatar had me staring for a hard minute. So going to your deviant art profile in t minus 5 4 3 2 1.... brb
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-01 19:59:37  
The benchmark was *** lol and most knew it from the beginning. With the specs that were released on the site, my comp will have no problem running the game...unlike what the benchmark said.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8