I smell a Crisis...
[+]
 Caitsith.Albelnox
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Thoman1
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-02-08 01:41:00  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Last week. I was hacked and the GM assured me it was a Bahamut player and he was already in jail. So for safety reason and my old friends I went back to Ramuh. It sounds silly but I think it was the right choice. I got a pretty good lil LS goin now~

that you named the same as mxm version 18.7! GAWD ATT, WHYYYYYYYYYY

bed time for real now.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-02-08 01:41:27  
Ragnarok.Nemesio said:
I smell a Crisis...

punny. not really though.

now i'm actually going to bed. probably
By Serj 2011-02-08 01:41:41  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Last week. I was hacked and the GM assured me it was a Bahamut player and he was already in jail. So for safety reason and my old friends I went back to Ramuh. It sounds silly but I think it was the right choice. I got a pretty good lil LS goin now~

GMs can't give out that kind of information, so I call ***. Regardless, I don't even know you. I don't even remember seeing you around. Drev says you fleehack harder than him, though. That's pretty impressive.
[+]
 Ramuh.Attribute
サーバ: Ramuh
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:42:03  
haha. I was going to name it Absolution but the name was taken even thought there isnt a LS on the server named this as far as I am aware.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:42:59  
They can give that information just not names. and lol flee hacks. I would never! xD
 Siren.Kaliboi
サーバ: Siren
user: Kaliboi
By Siren.Kaliboi 2011-02-08 01:43:06  
I am going to try and take the point of view of someone who's not just a forum troller who's quit long ago and has nothing better to do than to be a complete douche like Spicyryan! I am also going to attempt to not assume random things about you and then slander your name in an attempt to make myself look jawesome like Dasva because as previously stated, I took my anti-douche pill today!

If you are not enjoying your LS and people are not responding, find a new one. We all play this game for some reason or the other so find a LS you like and rock it out. My LS is pretty quiet at times but they atleast have the common courtesy to acknowledge a question! So do what you will!
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-02-08 01:43:06  
You know you guys didn't have to take your butthurt fight from one thread to another (this is at both sides).

As for the OP if I were you i'd try to find out why they did that. it could be they are leaving you out or it could be that the person didn't think it was worth mentioning to you since it wasn't a linkshell event. You could be jumping to concutions too quickly.
[+]
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-02-08 01:43:59  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
They can give that information just not names. and lol flee hacks. I would never! xD

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

OKAY IM ACTUALLY *** GOING TO BED NOW. GOOD NIGHT DAMMIT.
By Serj 2011-02-08 01:44:10  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
haha. I was going to name it Absolution but the name was taken even thought there isnt a LS on the server named this as far as I am aware.

I would give you so much ***if you named a ls absolution that you wouldn't be able to see or think.
[+]
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-02-08 01:45:21  
Serj said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

I would give you so much ***if you named a ls absolution that you wouldn't be able to see or think.

he'd make you trip more balls than he did last night.

*** OFF. MAKING ME STAY UP.
By Serj 2011-02-08 01:45:28  
Ramuh.Attribute said:

They can't. If they did, it was a lie to comfort you. I shall say POIDH as expected.
By Serj 2011-02-08 01:45:45  
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Serj said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

I'M NOT MAKING YOU DO ANYTHING!
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:48:30  
So you got some good Shrooms serj? Ill buy some
By Serj 2011-02-08 01:50:36  
Ramuh.Attribute said:

You have no idea how far gone I was last night.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-02-08 01:51:02  
Ramuh.Attribute said:

we're not sure what he's on. but he said:

"i can move light and dark around with my fingertips" (or something along those lines) and then proceeded to say "hard to txt my light box is moving" followed by "i'll go to the wall tomorrow, i hope it makes out with me"
Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Serj said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

YOU'RE MAKING ME DO EVERYTHING.
i'm actually going to bed now (yes, i've said this ovar 9000 times now). i want a 9 page fight: serj vs. att by the time i wake up.
KBAI
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-08 01:51:21  
My complete unbiased opinion is the same as Blazza's. Are you ESL? Even so, his other points still stand.

I can't really tell you how to go about fixing, but you really *really* need to fix it, or you're just going to continue to run into this problem over and over no matter the LS you're in.
[+]
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:51:38  
I was pretty *** drunk last night myself. Cant wait till i'm off proby gonna buy like a pound of sweet sweet kush.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:53:55  
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

we're not sure what he's on. but he said:

"i can move light and dark around with my fingertips" (or something along those lines) and then proceeded to say "hard to txt my light box is moving" followed by "i'll go to the wall tomorrow, i hope it makes out with me"
Serj said:
Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Serj said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

YOU'RE MAKING ME DO EVERYTHING.
i'm actually going to bed now (yes, i've said this ovar 9000 times now). i want a 9 page fight: serj vs. att by the time i wake up.
KBAI

I'm just passing time until Bleach is released haha.
By Serj 2011-02-08 01:55:17  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
I was pretty *** drunk last night myself. Cant wait till i'm off proby gonna buy like a pound of sweet sweet kush.

Pansy.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:59:58  
OOh you wanna start again?! I don't i'm just thinking of drugs now ; ;
By Serj 2011-02-08 02:04:52  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
OOh you wanna start again?! I don't i'm just thinking of drugs now ; ;

...?
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-08 02:05:10  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Are you ESL?
Hmm, I thought of that, and then saw the American flag and just discounted it, could be my bad. Yes, people who are ESL (English as Second Language, I had to google that!) often come off just sounding stupid, especially in text. But yeh, that's one point out of a few.

I know I'm pretty good at upsetting people and/or making them angry, but don't let that stand in the way of actually listening to what I'm trying to tell you. I take the stance of "there's no such thing as bad criticism".
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-08 02:12:24  
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Are you ESL?
Hmm, I thought of that, and then saw the American flag and just discounted it, could be my bad. Yes, people who are ESL (English as Second Language, I had to google that!) often come off just sounding stupid, especially in text. But yeh, that's one point out of a few.

I know I'm pretty good at upsetting people and/or making them angry, but don't let that stand in the way of actually listening to what I'm trying to tell you. I take the stance of "there's no such thing as bad criticism".

I almost discounted it with the American flag, but it's still possible. Just because you're ESL doesn't mean you have to sound dumb. (I think Sev's ESL, and though his English isn't the greatest he doesn't come off as dumb at all D: WE ARE BFFS FOREVER IN FACT!)

But... yeah... Blazza's advice is sound even if it's a bit harsh. It'll help you in the long run. :x
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-02-08 02:24:44  
Best friends forever... forever :o?
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-08 02:25:21  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

You're my BFF too!
[+]
 Asura.Katniss
サーバ: Asura
user: Katniss
By Asura.Katniss 2011-02-08 02:34:34  
tbh there's only one thing you can do about it:

talk to the people in LS or at least to the leaders and ASK them what's wrong. if they give you a few reasons, see if they are right and if so, try to change it.

if they dont want to talk to you or say "no, everything's allright" and things don't change...

DROP THE PEARL.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-02-08 02:46:16  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

You're my BFF too!

>:333
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2011-02-08 02:55:21  
The only thing I can say on the matter is that almost anything and everything can essentially be 2-3 manned now. I won't lie, starting off is always rough but you have to want something enough to merit attaining it. We received help from our dear neighborhood fat to give us a leg up, but after that we've been doing everything essentially by ourselves.

Mind you, we've grown in size since we started. But I can attest that things from simple seal NMS to full stage empyrean weapons can be either solo'd or done in a group of 2-3. It might be a bit harsh to say but, the only thing stopping you from getting nice ***is your ( not aimed at anyone just using it as a general phrase) laziness and either ineptitude to get things done.

Also as a protip: Never really fully believe anything the wiki says on a mob in terms of difficulty, it's usually people who blow things way out of proportion.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2011-02-08 03:54:57  
Phoenix.Kirana said:
One more tip before I go to bed. If you are playing on Xbox or PS2, I highly recommend switching to PC and getting Windower. Just the extra heads-up information and limitless macro space provided by windower will turn you into a much better player. Playing a job well requires the ability to quickly change gearsets to respond to different situations and to make efficient use of your abilities. This is near impossible to do well while on a console, as it requires you to use 2-3 macros just to complete one action. In my experience, most console players are too lazy or stubborn to do this, and perform poorly because of it.
[li][/li]

I play on 360 and it take some though and more effort but I think it makes me a better player because to do my job right I have to be on the ball. Easier isn't always better.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8