like unwanted trash
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-08 15:08:49  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
I was pretty *** drunk last night myself. Cant wait till i'm off proby gonna buy like a pound of sweet sweet kush.

bragging about how drunk or high you are while playing ffxi is pretty much the ultimate key to being the coolest kid on the block
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-08 15:11:51  
Siren.Agles said:
i just tought id share the respons to the message i sent to the ls leader.

"1. im not your dad. 2. stfu w/ that crybaby bs 3. man up and tell someone who cares. -end. thanks for playing"

fact is, he is a *** leetest ***.

as for the responses about gear and 3rd party stuff. you leetists can take a hike too. because at the end of the day, your all only ever out for youselves.

ok this message pretty much makes it clear that you are the problem in the equation

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:14:04  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
I was pretty *** drunk last night myself. Cant wait till i'm off proby gonna buy like a pound of sweet sweet kush.

bragging about how drunk or high you are while playing ffxi is pretty much the ultimate key to being the coolest kid on the block
only if you beat everyone else stillyet.
[+]
 Bahamut.Enkidou
サーバ: Bahamut
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2011-02-08 15:14:59  
English.

One of the many things that got severely jacked up in the face on this thread.

Also, bragging about how high you are/have been/plan on being on a video game forum gets the ladies hard I've heard.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:15:40  
Bahamut.Enkidou said:
English.

Also, bragging about how high you are/have been/plan on being on a video game forum gets the ladies hard I've heard.
IT DOES!
bitching about people bragging about it gets you like EVEN MORE ladies dawg.
[+]
 Titan.Cripnicc
サーバ: Titan
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2011-02-08 15:22:48  
Quit playing with large LS's, I've been playing this game for about 4 years now and u know how much gear i've got from being in large LS's, Dynamis gear thats it nothing more. I dont play in large LS's with point systems and attendance bull ***. All i see is the LS leaders getting gear after gear. I stay in a small LS with about 6 of my friends, 12 ppl seems to be a good # for a LS so if u see ur LS handing out pearls left and right i suggest u leave asap.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-08 15:23:22  
Bahamut.Enkidou said:
English.

yeah absolutely man

panties get wet for miles around when they hear you are awesome enough to get intoxicated

and then play a videogame

basically a mating call in itself
[+]
 Siren.Demetreos
サーバ: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2011-02-08 15:26:30  
Titan.Cripnicc said:
Quit playing with large LS's, I've been playing this game for about 4 years now and u know how much gear i've got from being in large LS's, Dynamis gear thats it nothing more. I dont play in large LS's with point systems and attendance bull ***. All i see is the LS leaders getting gear after gear. I stay in a small LS with about 6 of my friends, 12 ppl seems to be a good # for a LS so if u see ur LS handing out pearls left and right i suggest u leave asap.
It's a social LS. No points or attendance crap, and any EG stuff that goes down is organised, usually on a /l who wants to do it, basis.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:34:03  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Enkidou said:
English.

yeah absolutely man

panties get wet for miles around when they hear you are awesome enough to get intoxicated

dude they get wetter for fatties, everyone loves fat people.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-08 15:34:59  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Enkidou said:
English.

yeah absolutely man

:(

do i get half credit for being heavy
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:35:56  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Enkidou said:
English.

yeah absolutely man

only if you get stoned and play xi.
[+]
By seiri 2011-02-08 15:37:05  
Siren.Demetreos said:
Titan.Cripnicc said:
It's a social LS. No points or attendance crap, and any EG stuff that goes down is organised, usually on a /l who wants to do it, basis.

The social LS he left butthurt was a social, however. Large LSs who do all the work for unskilled/lazy players are the only option for people like the OP, who doesnt want to take the time improving himself before joining a small 'efficient' LS.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:38:05  
seiri said:
Siren.Demetreos said:
Titan.Cripnicc said:

The social LS he left butthurt was a social, however. Large LSs who do all the work for unskilled/lazy players are the only option for people like the OP, who doesnt want to take the time improving himself before joining a small 'efficient' LS.
or just doing ***by themself, forgot to tag that one on :P
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-08 15:38:11  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Enkidou said:
English.

yeah absolutely man

only if you get stoned and play xi.

afk

looking for dealer
[+]
 Siren.Vise
user: Vise
By Siren.Vise 2011-02-08 15:46:39  
I feel your pain Agles, in my understanding from the time ive played (altho only on Siren) players are now mostly *** with the odd few decent guys dotted about.

I'm at a point in my FFXI life that I'm not really too fussed about ***anymore, I'd rather *** around with the few decent guys and if something is worth doing log on my mule and try dual box it.

Quitting OMGENDGAMEISMYLIFEMUSTCAMPNQHNMFOR3HOURS was the best thing I ever did. Log on and do what the *** you want, when you want and have no one QQing.

With FFXI in easy mode mostly, bar the odd few things, keep your real friends who you ENJOY hanging with in FFXI close, do ***together you want to do, you pay the bill, not worth getting worked up over ***that dont matter.

Do shouts, I know its frownd upon by some, but you meet some decent people in simular situation (along side some complete *** morons)

Basically, dont need a LS of 10897867 people to enjoy the game

Its a really nice feeling when some of those morons see you doing ***and suddenly want in.

hope that makes some sence to you dude

inb4 my ***spelling/gram/punc etc etc I just finished work and am to lazy
By richwood 2011-02-08 15:46:58  
So before I head out for class, here is a thought: I was kinda minding my own business skilling up summoning magic with the needless to say infinite summon release macro and refresh gear.

When I get a tell, want to do a smn burn with us. I feel slightly weary as all in all member are rank 2-5 etc. But what ever I have an hour to kill.

/p just pull by casting dia, so you can get agro.

/me Um.. You can not actually attack the mobs, you just need to agro them and we might want to have a holder so the puller can drop off mobs.

/p we should be ok!

/me Okies.

......time....k, sync, buff. Flow...I already notice not all the mobs have 100% HP, but I am not gonna say anything about it at this point....

The one of the smn's flows on a non <HT> mob, which of course transfers hate to Shiva, and there was no actual holder. The mobs de-pop when Shiva Dies. all except for a few which we kill netting us a chain #5.

/p Damn they must have fixed Smn Burns, I hate SE.

/me No bud, it is just that puller used dia or something on mobs netting us no exp from them, and then one of the Smn's attacked a non help target mob.

/p How the heck am I supposed to target that one single mobs with all the lag and mobs...

/me use <ht>, I kinda said that @ begging, and also kinda threw out there that dia would not be a good idea for pulling.

/p what ever dude, thanks for being an *** as if she did not feel bad enough.

Not posting SS, no point in outing folks names an what not. But, so much of this going on lately. "You an ***" because you offer advise on gear, play-style, etc etc.

What gives man. When I was first starting out in the almost fully Japanese world of Asura I was extremely humble and honored to have help and advice from those who would lend it.
By seiri 2011-02-08 15:56:13  
Siren.Vise said:
I feel your pain Agles, in my understanding from the time ive played (altho only on Siren) players are now mostly *** with the odd few decent guys dotted about.

I'm at a point in my FFXI life that I'm not really too fussed about ***anymore, I'd rather *** around with the few decent guys and if something is worth doing log on my mule and try dual box it.

Quitting OMGENDGAMEISMYLIFEMUSTCAMPNQHNMFOR3HOURS was the best thing I ever did. Log on and do what the *** you want, when you want and have no one QQing.

With FFXI in easy mode mostly, bar the odd few things, keep your real friends who you ENJOY hanging with in FFXI close, do ***together you want to do, you pay the bill, not worth getting worked up over ***that dont matter.

Do shouts, I know its frownd upon by some, but you meet some decent people in simular situation (along side some complete *** morons)

Basically, dont need a LS of 10897867 people to enjoy the game

Its a really nice feeling when some of those morons see you doing ***and suddenly want in.

hope that makes some sence to you dude

inb4 my ***spelling/gram/punc etc etc I just finished work and am to lazy

Meh, theres always been a lotta ***, just with the loss of many 'laid back' players recently for whatever reason, the *** population is comin more into the light.

Side note, the reason Agles aint gettin much support is cus he IS one of those *** to a lotta people, hence this is his problem.
 Siren.Mithradee
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2011-02-08 16:10:19  
I do prefer to solo my seals. And did you get your knife back Seiri?
By seiri 2011-02-08 16:11:20  
Siren.Mithradee said:
I do prefer to solo my seals. And did you get your knife back Seiri?

Yeh got it back earlier, thx~
 Siren.Mithradee
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2011-02-08 16:14:33  
Would also like to add that I am overly disappointed in this thread. Saw OP nameand got all giddy like a school girl thinking some good drama would come out. And no not really.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 16:15:26  
Siren.Mithradee said:
Would also like to add that I am overly disappointed in this thread. Saw OP nameand got all giddy like a school girl thinking some good drama would come out. And no not really.
Gotta play to play my man.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-02-08 16:16:17  
You two need to set an avatar, noobs
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 16:18:54  
Siren.Kunimatsu said:
/checks what server they are...oh siren....

makes sense :|
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-02-08 16:22:06  
richwood There are still people who want/respect advice (heck im one of them) we are just a minoraty.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 16:23:14  
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
richwood There are still people who want/respect advice (heck im one of them) we are just a minoraty.
what is this?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By seiri 2011-02-08 16:24:15  
Siren.Kunimatsu said:

Sorry babyface~
By seiri 2011-02-08 16:25:32  
Siren.Agles said:
Quote:
Meh, theres always been a lotta ***, just with the loss of many 'laid back' players recently for whatever reason, the *** population is comin more into the light. Side note, the reason Agles aint gettin much support is cus he IS one of those *** to a lotta people, hence this is his problem.

this from someone who strait up said im a stupid noob who needs to quite the game, find a gun, and kill myself.

someone whos said that, shouldnt be sitting there calling me any type of anything here.

Wait, when was this said? Only person i've suggested suicide to was Poppadom, who is alive and well still~
 Siren.Demetreos
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2011-02-08 16:27:07  
Siren.Agles said:
Quote:
Meh, theres always been a lotta ***, just with the loss of many 'laid back' players recently for whatever reason, the *** population is comin more into the light. Side note, the reason Agles aint gettin much support is cus he IS one of those *** to a lotta people, hence this is his problem.

this from someone who strait up said im a stupid noob who needs to quite the game, find a gun, and kill myself.

someone whos said that, shouldnt be sitting there calling me any type of anything here.
In Seiri's defence, you should.

/Trollface.jpg
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-02-08 16:27:30  
Siren.Agles said:
Quote:

/nazi
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8