Gilgamesh.Tweeek
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-02-08 16:39:45  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Siren.Agles said:
Quote:
Meh, theres always been a lotta ***, just with the loss of many 'laid back' players recently for whatever reason, the *** population is comin more into the light. Side note, the reason Agles aint gettin much support is cus he IS one of those *** to a lotta people, hence this is his problem.

this from someone who strait up said im a stupid noob who needs to quite the game, find a gun, and kill myself.

someone whos said that, shouldnt be sitting there calling me any type of anything here.

/nazi

But you forgot straight Drac, if you're going to be a Nazi be a good Nazi.
[+]
 Siren.Mithradee
サーバ: Siren
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2011-02-08 16:46:27  
Siren.Agles said:
this from someone who strait up said im a stupid noob who needs to quite the game, find a gun, and kill myself.

LOL. This is the best thing I have seen in this thread so far and whoever said it I salute you sir.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-02-08 16:48:03  
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Siren.Agles said:
Quote:
Meh, theres always been a lotta ***, just with the loss of many 'laid back' players recently for whatever reason, the *** population is comin more into the light. Side note, the reason Agles aint gettin much support is cus he IS one of those *** to a lotta people, hence this is his problem.

someone whos said that, shouldnt be sitting there calling me any type of anything here.

/nazi

But you forgot straight Drac, if you're going to be a Nazi be a good Nazi.

It's at least pronounced the same lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-08 16:55:00  
Agles, you have already shown us that you are unwilling to accept any help. I must ask you, why did you post this thread? We've told you everything you could possibly need to know, yet you refuse to accept it. I truly hope that this is not your attitude outside of FFXI, because you will be doomed to failure (assuming you were not born into millions of dollars, but I wouldn't doubt that is true judging by your spoiled attitude and sense of entitlement).
[+]
By Halfpint 2011-02-08 17:35:47  
hmmmm..like someone else said....the OP has not been here for several pages so I'm not sure where the unwillingness to acccept help is coming from.

When i first read it I was willing to support this person having been in his shoes (ignored and basically shunned) but I didn't stick arround, i left that ls (my first endgame shell...they preferred to laugh at me instead of helping me learn how to do things better). My next shell was an EU social and the people took the time to explain how I could do things better and they were Usually right. I have been lucky to find shells where people were williing to answer my questions and guide me. I may not be the Ultimate Rdm on my server, But I do the best with what I have and continue to try to learn.

To the OP, if you come across a problem once or twice... it is probably the other people. But to have the same problem Over and Over and Over again puts it squarely on you and what you are doing or not doing. maybe one day you will grow up enough to realize that you are not the center of the world but just a very small part that needs to learn how to "play well with others"
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-08 18:03:09  
Halfpint said:
hmmmm..like someone else said....the OP has not been here for several pages so I'm not sure where the unwillingness to acccept help is coming from.

When i first read it I was willing to support this person having been in his shoes (ignored and basically shunned) but I didn't stick arround, i left that ls (my first endgame shell...they preferred to laugh at me instead of helping me learn how to do things better). My next shell was an EU social and the people took the time to explain how I could do things better and they were Usually right. I have been lucky to find shells where people were williing to answer my questions and guide me. I may not be the Ultimate Rdm on my server, But I do the best with what I have and continue to try to learn.

To the OP, if you come across a problem once or twice... it is probably the other people. But to have the same problem Over and Over and Over again puts it squarely on you and what you are doing or not doing. maybe one day you will grow up enough to realize that you are not the center of the world but just a very small part that needs to learn how to "play well with others"

OP posted near the end of the previous page, not long ago.
[+]
By seiri 2011-02-09 02:13:29  
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Halfpint said:

OP posted near the end of the previous page, not long ago.

OP has also been in at least 2 previous posts and has merely restated similar issues, issues that would have likely been resolved had the OP taken even a fraction of the advice given to heart.
[+]
 Siren.Liquidsilk
By Siren.Liquidsilk 2011-02-09 06:02:37  
These are not his/her first "Boo hoo me" posts.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/7517/can-i-get-a-poof-read/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/10604/same-old-bs-whole-new-day/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/6175/sick-of-being-pushed-around/
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-09 06:13:33  
Siren.Liquidsilk said:

oh wow, this is amazing

someone get this guy a deadjournal
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-02-09 06:15:50  
Well, I guess we all know why nobody wanna help/do stuff with OP now.
[+]
 Asura.Katniss
サーバ: Asura
user: Katniss
By Asura.Katniss 2011-02-09 06:16:07  
Siren.Liquidsilk said:

oh god. QQing at its finest.

Siren.Liquidsilk
By Siren.Liquidsilk 2011-02-09 06:22:29  
Yeah, as soon as i saw the thread and op author i knew it was more of the same lol. Not trying to be the forum meanie by posting previous threads but....obvious problem is obvious?
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-02-09 06:23:47  
Siren.Liquidsilk said:
Yeah, as soon as i saw the thread and op author i knew it was more of the same lol. Not trying to be the forum meanie by posting previous threads but....obvious problem is obvious?

Indeed lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-09 06:30:41  
Siren.Liquidsilk said:

no doing previous qq thread research is pretty much the best thing even possible to do
[+]
By seiri 2011-02-09 08:55:39  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Siren.Liquidsilk said:

oh wow, this is amazing

someone get this guy a deadjournal

Niceness silky~
[+]
By Halfpint 2011-02-09 09:42:30  
was reading that at work with my supervisor kinda hovering over my shoulder so must have missed them. (hate it when she hovers)

my point was though..... if this happens once in a great while it's the other ppl who have the issues...if it happens repeatedly....then you need to take a good look at what you are doing and change. I mean, No one is going to get along with everyone all the time, it's just not human nature. but to have that many ppl not wanting to interact with one person shows that person has some major issues.

I didn't read the ones listed...it's probably all the same. Narcissism and delusional behaviors do not change unless the person is actually aware of what is happening and why. It's kinda like an addict before they hit bottom and admit they have a problem. "im not the one with a problem it's everyone else's fault that i can't keep a job/wife/family/pay bills"

It's pretty obvious, by now, that this person has neither the ability, maturity or desire to look at their own behavior much less change it
By seiri 2011-02-09 13:17:54  
Halfpint said:
was reading that at work with my supervisor kinda hovering over my shoulder so must have missed them. (hate it when she hovers)

my point was though..... if this happens once in a great while it's the other ppl who have the issues...if it happens repeatedly....then you need to take a good look at what you are doing and change. I mean, No one is going to get along with everyone all the time, it's just not human nature. but to have that many ppl not wanting to interact with one person shows that person has some major issues.

I didn't read the ones listed...it's probably all the same. Narcissism and delusional behaviors do not change unless the person is actually aware of what is happening and why. It's kinda like an addict before they hit bottom and admit they have a problem. "im not the one with a problem it's everyone else's fault that i can't keep a job/wife/family/pay bills"

It's pretty obvious, by now, that this person has neither the ability, maturity or desire to look at their own behavior much less change it

Nicely burned :D i like u.
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-02-09 13:31:44  
Siren.Liquidsilk said:

Be careful if you want to go back and lol a little at all of this!! I did, and I barely escaped with my life. It seems it's some kind of temporal Mobius Strip or something - I am not a mathematician. If you're on it, you might find that you've traveled in a perfect circle, but are not where you began. You might go in a straight line, and find yourself seeing the same things over and over again. Luckily for me, I escaped because it was time for lunch and I got hungry - but you might not be so lucky!
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-02-09 13:39:08  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/18559/do-you-play-your-game/

i'll add this just for the lulz...
was made few hours after this thread yesterday.
[+]
 Siren.Delirium
user: Delirium
By Siren.Delirium 2011-02-09 13:43:07  
the OP does this all the time though. every few months they'll make this same post again
[+]
By seiri 2011-02-09 13:44:06  
Fenrir.Eneas said:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/18559/do-you-play-your-game/

i'll add this just for the lulz...
was made few hours after this thread yesterday.

Looks like we were right about him going to cry then coming back with another thread :D
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-02-09 13:51:02  
Siren.Delirium said:
the OP does this all the time though. every few months they'll make this same post again

sounds like you know the OP
By seiri 2011-02-09 13:55:10  
Fenrir.Eneas said:
Siren.Delirium said:

sounds like you know the OP

More like every few days. And yep, we know the OP, we are those who have suffered Agles.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-02-09 13:56:10  
Odin.Liela said:
/comfort. One thing I have noticed about most linkshells is that they have cliques. I'm currently not on a linkshell, but I have a friend who is and is constantly frustrated because people on her linkshell will only help, speak to, and hang with people within the ls clique and literally ignore everyone else on the ls. There's not really much you can do about that except make your own friends and do your own thing instead of relying on a ls. I'm not saying to leave your ls by any means, but just learn to have fun without them as well as with them.
I agree 100% with this. I was in lolviciouscycle. While strictly a social, I tried integrating some events that all of the members could partake in without having to go to an 'endgame' shell. For example, dynamis and sky. Few months later, 2 of the members in the shell, Manarill and Razaour, decide to start their OWN dyna shell and attempt to recruit from our dyna shell. No one went, of course. However, I ain't no one's *** and called them out on it and was kicked from VC as a result. They didn't even try to defend their actions. Ego's make cliques. People in these sort of cliques forget that there's real people playing other characters. Or, if they haven't forgotten, they just don't give a ***. *** em and move on is all I can suggest. Our dyna ls is much more stronger now without all the drama that them *** brought with them and the Shell I'm in now is more sociable (MUCH more).
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-02-09 15:07:43  
Sylph.Liltrouble said:
I agree 100% with this. I was in lolviciouscycle. While strictly a social, I tried integrating some events that all of the members could partake in without having to go to an 'endgame' shell. For example, dynamis and sky. Few months later, 2 of the members in the shell, Manarill and Razaour, decide to start their OWN dyna shell and attempt to recruit from our dyna shell. No one went, of course. However, I ain't no one's *** and called them out on it and was kicked from VC as a result. They didn't even try to defend their actions. Ego's make cliques. People in these sort of cliques forget that there's real people playing other characters. Or, if they haven't forgotten, they just don't give a ***. *** em and move on is all I can suggest. Our dyna ls is much more stronger now without all the drama that them *** brought with them and the Shell I'm in now is more sociable (MUCH more).

1. You wanted to do dynamis.
2. Some other people wanted to do dynamis.
3. You complained about it.
4. You ls didn't like that.

Weird.
[+]
By seiri 2011-02-09 15:18:24  
Fenrir.Terminus said:
Sylph.Liltrouble said:

1. You wanted to do dynamis.
2. Some other people wanted to do dynamis.
3. You complained about it.
4. You ls didn't like that.

Weird.

Also missing the point. Yes, if this was a case of a LS being bitchy or whatever for no reason, then Agles would have recieved at least SOME serious support. As it is, the only people to post on here who have actually met the OP all give damning responces. Not only that, this OP is a chronic QQ'er who has repeatedly tried and failed to get the sympathy vote.

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
I resent the responses to my QQ post and must thus make another QQ post expressing what a unique snowflake I am and how wrong everyone else is for *gasp* playing the game how they want to and with whoever they want to, just like I want to except EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH ME OR THEY'RE WRONG. I will ignore my hypocrisy at all costs while making this post.

amidoinitrite?

This sums up Agles mentality perfectly, as well as what he has done, does do and prolly will do again.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-02-09 15:31:00  
sigh ya sadly the current game set up has turned lots of good people into greedy selfish sometimes just plain lazy sobs. Between having collect large quantity of same thing for single items. like in WoE and af3 seals/items to the large groups where people can basically just slack off and hide in group/ alliance far how much or little they actually do or just afk for periods of time without anyone noticing. Not mention just the huge time sinks this game been made into or all the peopel who have 10+ jobs and trying full gear for every single one no matter how little they play it compared to someone else. Run on sentences run on...
 Siren.Frizzlefry
By Siren.Frizzlefry 2011-02-12 13:07:38  
seiri said:
Siren.Agles said:
Quote:

Wait, when was this said? Only person i've suggested suicide to was Poppadom, who is alive and well still~

Oh Poppadom, I miss him and his Wookie
 Unicorn.Celestius
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Celestius 2011-02-12 13:37:15  
"Stood around Jueno waiting for something to happen?"Seriously?
Sounds like you're a tool. Most jobs not up to /sub level, never finished Zilart, Cop, hardly touched ToAU, never did an assault, probly never did any Nyzle. Never did any campaign, 33% of rank missions, with only the easiest one, S'andy. Is it possible that you got recruited by actual players to be used? Maybe you hooked up with players that have this stuff done? Maybe your track record doesn't show any knowledge/ability? Maybe not in the same fraternity as the others? Maybe your lack of in game progress has you flagged as a mule/second boxer?
Stop being depressed about not getting invited to things and actually GO INVITE SOMEONE to something you want to do? Maybe stop the whining on forums, turn off the skype, delete your facebook page, shove a sock in your tweeter and actually play the game you pay for?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8