I was looking forward to AGE until I saw the character designs. It's not pokemon goddammit
That's what happens when you give Level 5 the money and say "go nuts".
Whoever decided to turn it into a series instead of just keeping it as the game should be shot, though.
Well that, and you're supposed to dunk them in water before you apply them, and 3/4ths of the time they split apart or dissolve in the water before you can get them on the damn model, and they never stay in place, and.... grargh! So much nerdrage from when I was a child is flooding back. I don't care if there isn't a serial number on the damn thing, I refuse to apply the decal!!
I don't know this jetaku fellow, I know a Jetacku though...
Does this sound like a good deal for 550?
"4 gigs of ram, an intel quad-core processor (the sticker says Core 2, whatever that means), the new 1TB HDD, and idk what gpu"
do you have a link?
you can PM me it.
I mean off the bat it does, but it really depends on which quad core, as there's so many.
does it come with a genuine copy of windows 7?
Windows 8. Dell XPS whatever that means.
laptop? perhaps good, I personally wouldn't buy a dell, but some have luck with them. XPS are supposed to be their "gaming" model or whatnot. Couldn't do the 8 though, see if you can weasel some 7 7.
I don't know this jetaku fellow, I know a Jetacku though...
Does this sound like a good deal for 550?
"4 gigs of ram, an intel quad-core processor (the sticker says Core 2, whatever that means), the new 1TB HDD, and idk what gpu"
do you have a link?
you can PM me it.
I mean off the bat it does, but it really depends on which quad core, as there's so many.
does it come with a genuine copy of windows 7?
Windows 8. Dell XPS whatever that means.
laptop? perhaps good, I personally wouldn't buy a dell, but some have luck with them. XPS are supposed to be their "gaming" model or whatnot.
desktop
personally: if I had to buy a prebuilt, I'd either get a package deal off newegg, tigerdirect, or get an Asus.
I wouldn't spend $ on a dell, fixed too many of them.
I spent $210 to get the parts to build a desktop (need a good gpu) otherwise it rivals my $1500 laptop that's 2 years old, laptop has a quad core i7 but like I said, there's a bunch of different quad cores. Like if there was a number with it, like 3570k or 3770k or something like that (those are an i5 and i7 respectively).
There are some smaller companies that build pcs from regular consumer parts. It'll be more expensive than building yourself but you don't have to do the work. Some of the stuff they sell direct to newegg etc.
Also you're getting ripped off if you're getting 4gigs on a gaming rig. 4 gigs is bare minimum for os these days.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.