フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » NQ Hauby vs. Shura Togi for SAM
NQ Hauby vs. Shura Togi for SAM
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-14 14:24:17  
Nightmarelord said:
its better soon as u see the white box border round it.

LMAO NML you know you Kaiten in a Domaru, don't lie........

:D
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-08-14 14:25:31  
Taintedone said:
Nightmarelord said:

***. ive been found out! run AWAY! DOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FTW (btw fosethia use to kaiten in that ***LOL)
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-14 14:27:12  
Nightmarelord said:
Taintedone said:
Nightmarelord said:

***. ive been found out! run AWAY! DOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FTW (btw fosethia use to kaiten in that ***LOL)

Rofl I actually lol'ed to that.....fail
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-08-14 14:28:52  
yeah, the jp guy with 2 relics for sam has been buying and trying to augment "rindomaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

i looked at that ***like seriously wtf is he doing... i dont get it..
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-14 14:31:24  
Nightmarelord said:
yeah, the jp guy with 2 relics for sam has been buying and trying to augment "rindomaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Nightmarelord said:

People trying to get a 5-hit I suppose...I still think when it's all said and done, you're sacrificing too much in other gear slots to make it work and if it outparses even Hagun would be debatable. If it did, I'm thinking the diff would be negligible at best. Just my 2 cents though.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-08-14 14:38:59  
Taintedone said:
Nightmarelord said:

Nightmarelord said:

People trying to get a 5-hit I suppose...I still think when it's all said and done, you're sacrificing too much in other gear slots to make it work and if it outparses even Hagun would be debatable. If it did, I'm thinking the diff would be negligible at best. Just my 2 cents though.

But see the problem is he not only has amano but yoichi as well, and that pretty much makes rindomaru pointless because if he just wants to spam fast namas' he can just put on soboro because the fact that it can proc 2-3 times > rindomaru. but i still cant understand why he would take off amano and give up the smash that ruins and the dot thats leet for a "5 hit" maybe im closed minded but i dont see why hes trying to aug that ***gkt when it wont get him to 100% quicker, it wont casue him to do more melee dmg.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-14 14:41:31  
he has a lot of money so he is bored and *** around
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-08-14 14:52:04  
i can wrap my head around the "*** around" part, but i doubt he has " alot of money " bc if he did his other jobs would look better. and he'd stop rocking that *** ASKAR! (yeah i said it)
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-14 16:49:42  
Nightmarelord said:
i can wrap my head around the "*** around" part, but i doubt he has " alot of money " bc if he did his other jobs would look better. and he'd stop rocking that *** ASKAR! (yeah i said it)

Heh you know what they say about a fool and his money...
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-14 16:59:13  
They're easily parted.
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-08-14 17:06:22  
Geldric said:
NQ Hauby vs. Shura Togi for SAM to TP in. Haubergeon will give you more results due to the str translating to 3.75 attack and a chance to up your fstr as well as 5 dex = 3.75 acc with small crit bonus.

The +1-2 fstr near counters that atk and then couple it with the acc bonus, haub wins for pure DD.

Theres your math. No need for a parse. All this data was relevant wether it involves a simple answer such as; Haubergon is better. Or someone doing math calculating the ACC and ATK gained or lossed from Haubergeon and Fstr along with the Dex bonus added. Your question has been answered without a parse. Like I said there isn't a parse out there to show it but I just posted some of the simple math for you.

Really there is a critical hit bonus? Since when.

And the parse question hasn't been answered.
[+]
 Valefor.Usul
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Usul 2009-08-14 17:26:17  
Lethewaters said:

I'm nominating this for the stupid question of the day.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-14 17:32:42  
Lethewaters said:
Geldric said:
NQ Hauby vs. Shura Togi for SAM to TP in. Haubergeon will give you more results due to the str translating to 3.75 attack and a chance to up your fstr as well as 5 dex = 3.75 acc with small crit bonus.

The +1-2 fstr near counters that atk and then couple it with the acc bonus, haub wins for pure DD.

Theres your math. No need for a parse. All this data was relevant wether it involves a simple answer such as; Haubergon is better. Or someone doing math calculating the ACC and ATK gained or lossed from Haubergeon and Fstr along with the Dex bonus added. Your question has been answered without a parse. Like I said there isn't a parse out there to show it but I just posted some of the simple math for you.

And the parse question hasn't been answered.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Dexterity

"A stat that is compared with an enemy's agility to determine the likelihood that a character's blow will be a critical." taken from Wiki.
[+]
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-08-14 17:34:49  
i said this ***way back
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-08-15 14:40:15  
Hey guys I just bought a Chevy Astro minivan.

Now what I need to know, is it faster (top speed) than a Chevy Corvette?

I don't want any opinions or math or related math telling me the top speed of both.

Only direct results from an actual race between the two will be accepted. If you will not provide that, then there is NO proof that a Corvette is faster than an Astro minivan.

In summary, OP your a *** retard.
[+]
 Cerberus.Geldric
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-08-15 14:41:38  
hah
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-15 15:40:07  
haha ftw
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-16 03:05:00  
Frobeus said:
Hey guys I just bought a Chevy Astro minivan.

Now what I need to know, is it faster (top speed) than a Chevy Corvette?

I don't want any opinions or math or related math telling me the top speed of both.

Only direct results from an actual race between the two will be accepted. If you will not provide that, then there is NO proof that a Corvette is faster than an Astro minivan.

In summary, OP your a *** retard.

Oh, I'm a retard b/c I asked if anyone had parsed these? God forbid anyone should ask any questions that you disagree with eh? And if they do you can just get on the forums and be rude w/o reason? Do everyone a favor and stop posting mindless trash. Like I've already replied to a few others, nobody is forcing you to come in here bud so........why are you still here?

^^
[+]
 Garuda.Amara
サーバ: Garuda
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-08-16 04:53:35  
No one will parse it, it's not needed. The math to show which is better is proof enough that Hauby is better. That's what everyone has been trying to say. The math isn't a "hypothesis" it's fact. It's based off known forumlas and mechanics of the game.
If there was any question to which was better then yes I'm sure you could have found a parse already done, but the fact that there hasn't been one and you can't find one should show you that there's no question as to which is better for sam.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-08-16 05:23:47  
Taintedone said:
And if they do you can just get on the forums and be rude w/o reason? Do everyone a favor and stop posting mindless trash.

It wasn't mindless. It was well thought out and freaking hilarious.

That being said, even if you had asked a completely legitimate, intelligent question, Frobeus would still be an *** about it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Drekien
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2009-08-16 07:10:27  
since I'm skipping from reading from everything. I say Haub ^.^
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-08-16 08:32:44  
this thread is still going eh.. D:
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-08-16 08:35:25  
I figured the thread ended after the first few posts.
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-08-16 08:44:02  
Usul said:
Lethewaters said:

meh go ahead. It's a CHANCE for a crit bonus. Not a guarantee.

DEX: A stat that is compared with an enemy's agility to determine the likelihood that a character's blow will be a critical.
The higher an attacker's DEX, the greater their Critical Hit Rate against an opponent is.
 Pandemonium.Vincevalentine
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Vincevalentine 2009-08-16 09:29:31
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Over time, it's a guaranteed increase. Don't give me that bull.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-16 13:38:44  
Enternius said:
Taintedone said:
And if they do you can just get on the forums and be rude w/o reason? Do everyone a favor and stop posting mindless trash.

It wasn't mindless. It was well thought out and freaking hilarious.

That being said, even if you had asked a completely legitimate, intelligent question, Frobeus would still be an *** about it.

Personal attacks by Frobeus calling me an effing retard?

Nope, I'd say that qualifies as mindless trash that doesn't contribute constructively to this post whatsoever and anyone with any type of class would know that. But to each his own I guess.
[+]
 Asura.Charlottie
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-08-16 13:41:32  
Lethewaters said:
Usul said:
Lethewaters said:

meh go ahead. It's a CHANCE for a crit bonus. Not a guarantee.

DEX: A stat that is compared with an enemy's agility to determine the likelihood that a character's blow will be a critical.
The higher an attacker's DEX, the greater their Critical Hit Rate against an opponent is.

so many effing retards
 Siren.Yunalie
サーバ: Siren
user: Rayln
By Siren.Yunalie 2009-08-16 13:57:45  
I havent read this entire thread yet but...

if the + 3 more acc from hauby is like end all be all and you have to have it to hit the mob....Aren't you kinda fail at your job? 3 acc? you cant make that up anywhere else for +7 more attack? I mean...idk I guess if you guys need 3 acc power to you. Or just lvl a race that has plenty of Dex :) <3 Mithra
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-08-16 14:01:49  
Pie, Can i has?
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-16 14:03:10  
Yunalie said:
I havent read this entire thread yet but...

if the + 3 more acc from hauby is like end all be all and you have to have it to hit the mob....Aren't you kinda fail at your job? 3 acc? you cant make that up anywhere else for +7 more attack? I mean...idk I guess if you guys need 3 acc power to you. Or just lvl a race that has plenty of Dex :) <3 Mithra

ACtually ~4 acc+, and fStr, and raw Dex rather then just acc+, More acc on 1 slot is more acc on 1 slot, more then u had before, and closer to 95% then you were before, why take less then what u can get?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10