Medals - A Discussion REBORN!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Medals - A discussion REBORN!
Medals - A discussion REBORN!
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 16:01:21  
Pantafernando said: »
...but it was fun while it lasted.

what a ride it was
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-11 16:15:59  
Rips said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
So, other thread was deleted before I could finish reading, what's that exploit exactly?

I'm not on Asura so you've got nothing to lose! I only buy from Asura.

Some peeps figured out how to duplicate items. As many as they wanted to it seems. They knew for 2 years. Buddy A threw buddy b under the bus because buddy A was shouting it from the rooftops and selling before maint last night.

The link shell itself has been accused and are under suspicion.
Okay, but any word about what the exploit actually is?

I don't get why people care about others exploiting, the only relevant info from this whole topic is what the exploit is and is it going to be fixed. Anything else is such a waste of time.
By Rips 2019-11-11 16:16:19  
I dont want to know the steps, but I do want them to confirm if it was some packets / coding that went on.

1) Did they actually use coding?

2) Was it the classic disband party with treasure pool open standing in a certain area or something?

3) Did they clipper somewhere and find some secret activation device?!

It feels like some documentary mystery where the murder suspect is never revealed.

JUST CONFIRM OR DENY!

Edit: Now I want to go to Chapters and find a thriller book.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-11-11 16:23:18  
Artsncrafts said: »
Pantafernando said: »
...but it was fun while it lasted.

what a ride it was
That's what she said
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 16:30:02  
Jetackuu said: »
I'll straight up admit to messaging a mod, never got a response so idk if they nuked it or not.

Why? Because it was a shitfest of player warning nonsense and any practical purpose it MAY have had already ran it's course. Not like I have/had any control over it, I just made them aware, assuming they even woke up to see it.

this makes no sense at all, you love shitfests. snitch!

also do you have a commissioner gordon red type of phone line to the mods or something?
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2019-11-11 16:32:04  
I dont want to know the steps, but I do want them to confirm if it was some packets / coding that went on.

1) Did they actually use coding?

2) Was it the classic disband party with treasure pool open standing in a certain area or something?

3) Did they clipper somewhere and find some secret activation device?!

It feels like some documentary mystery where the murder suspect is never revealed.

JUST CONFIRM OR DENY!

Edit: Now I want to go to Chapters and find a thriller book.
nothing happened. it was a conspiracy theory pushed by a Russian bot. move along.
[+]
By Rips 2019-11-11 16:35:34  
I think I know why the thread was closed, where all the gil went for RL money and why this had to be hushed.

#medalgate

EDIT: I've already said too much. I am Rips from Asura. I'm currently in Den of Rancor and will be AFK for the night. If my body goes missing, you know where to look for me.

I live a very happy life.
[+]
By Mrxi 2019-11-11 16:43:21  
R.I.P. S.
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 16:46:48  
If I had to guess, i would say it involves sending aurix packets that make him think you traded x99 black cards or w/e.

or forcing packets that he sends after you trade him a x99 stack of them.
By Friedrik 2019-11-11 16:49:45  
The mules that did this would buy one of each medal from the AH, then have an unending supply.
By Mrxi 2019-11-11 16:51:03  
It is because Elli linked his public account to sell duped items on discord for cheap would be my guess. Any shield 750 dollars 1 day *face-palm*
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 16:54:08  
Mrxi said: »
It is because Elli linked his public account to sell duped items on discord for cheap would be my guess. Any shield 750 dollars 1 day *face-palm*

You cant make a shield in one day; stop reaching.
Stop asking me for the exploit also, not getting it.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 16:56:58  
Well they don't care enough to fix it, and they ain't gonna remove any of the already duped ones.

So it really doesn't matter at this point anyway. Nothing but time to figure it out, someone will.
By Mrxi 2019-11-11 16:58:52  
I didnt ask for a exploit i asked how much you put the stacks on ah for if this is what you mean. moral of the story is dont *** other rmt off with offering cheaper then normal.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 16:59:57  
Mrxi said: »
I didnt ask for a exploit i asked how much you put the stacks on ah for if this is what you mean. moral of the story is dont *** other rmt off with offering cheaper then normal.

Sorry Mrxi, I didn't mean that last part to be targeted towards you. It was just in general for people asking in discord.
Also you asked how much they are selling for, I just told you what they were selling for. I wasnt stocking the AH with medal, but no matter how many times I say this people still ask me. Which makes these threads pointless. Why ask for information if you don't accept the facts?

And just to show how easy words get changed. I don't mean to come of as a ***, but just a simple example of you saying one thing in public, but another in private. Even if it was a misunderstanding it just shows how foolish all this is.

[+]
By Chimerawizard 2019-11-11 17:02:16  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Well they don't care enough to fix it, and they ain't gonna remove any of the already duped ones.

So it really doesn't matter at this point anyway. Nothing but time to figure it out, someone will.
Maybe not those who did it before it became public knowledge, I remember the first phase of salvage bans v2 they just gave everyone a 3 day ... or 5 day vacation from the game.
Then people like me went, well *** if they aren't going to actually do anything about it. I'll start doing it too... perma'd.
By Nekseus 2019-11-11 17:06:43  
I would be really surprised if SE actually does anything other than patch it.

On another note. How bout that exploit Eli? xD
By Pantafernando 2019-11-11 17:07:40  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

The thing is everyone just say there is "something" but dont say whats that something.

If you consider SE dont know about an exploit you should also consider they will take some time to figure whats it.

IIRC i read none was banned during salvage bans till the exploit was fixed. If that pattern is repeated you cant say youre safe till stuff is fixed.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 17:08:03  
Nah sorry, not getting it from me. Also excuse my pale mood, took some meds and Im a zombie; on top of not getting any sleep.
By Rips 2019-11-11 17:13:05  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Nah sorry, not getting it from me. Also excuse my pale mood, took some meds and Im a zombie; on top of not getting any sleep.

Dont let this affect your RL health.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 17:13:46  

Nah I have a leg issue, so I have good nights and bad night. Last night was just a bad night.
By Nekseus 2019-11-11 17:15:05  
Nah idc. I'm surprised how serious people still take this game but I guess I cant complain either lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2019-11-11 17:23:28  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2019-11-11 17:30:26  
Of course everyone is saying "I called a GM!!" when they know it'll do jack ***, instead of posting it on the OF, one of the few places that the devs actually listen to
By Rips 2019-11-11 17:30:35  

Nah I have a leg issue, so I have good nights and bad night. Last night was just a bad night.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I still have so many questions. None of which are "how did you do it" or "who was in on it."

If you're ever up for that, let me know.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 17:44:41  

I'm sorry to hear that.

I still have so many questions. None of which are "how did you do it" or "who was in on it."

If you're ever up for that, let me know.

If you just wanna shoot the ***I don't mind.
elii#1024

I wont give out any clues to how the exploit works though if anyone ask I just wont.
By ryukin182 2019-11-11 17:50:02  
Asura.Cair said: »
Is that leffen?
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49