Medals - A Discussion REBORN!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Medals - A discussion REBORN!
Medals - A discussion REBORN!
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49
By Nekseus 2019-11-14 01:49:37  
Quote:
Asura.Hrohj said: »
How did it feel? How did it feel when you were playing Pokemon and duped infinite Rare Candies? Pretty cool at first? Of course it was. Infinite TM and Rare Candies? Sign me up. However, after your PC was full of Lv100 Pokemon that you fed Rare Candies to, it starts to get dull and the whole experience is completely cheapened. Why do anything legitimately anymore? You already have the best of the best.

Everyone knows rare candy lv100s are trash lol...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-14 01:50:41  
spengler said: »
The way you see yourself is pretty interesting. Just constantly spewing *** and assuming your friends are saints.

No need to really dive into it though I just hope reality wakes you up.

Oh Im sorry, I thought I knew how my own life unfolded...
Please tell me how I am ACTUALLY suppose to feel and what really happened.
[+]
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-14 01:52:59  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Rips said: »
Did you guys feel like you won the lottery when you found this? Did you feel powerful? Did you feel guilty?

Any remorse?

It's fun to find something like this for a few days, then it generally becomes boring and takes the fun out of the game.

For us it was more the QoL factor it brought. I could finally do stupid ***in the game I have always wanted to do. You want to know what we did with this?

I geared all my friends crafting SU5/Necks +2 from Asura. Spent about 100 bucks in transfers move it all back for about 8 people same day. We all leveled and geard all the jobs we wanted to but couldnt because lack of players/economy on Lakshmi. I made Ranged Samurai gears, Ranger RDM gears with unlimited Augments, and we went out and duped the ***out of Escha NMs since we had unlimited pops, and try to see who could solo NMs the furthest. Got hammered and did weird job combinations nobody would ever do. You know why because it was finally fun again. We were doing this for months doing goofy stuff. Doing delves on jobs we never planned. Ill never forget my family; the Brazzers crew.

Silly meaningless ***.

we were just boys fooling around, see?

bro that gear prob cost like 10m to make who tf u foolin

how much real life money u make?
[+]
By Rips 2019-11-14 01:53:12  
With this hack, from the games launch, you could have traded in 5 rusty buckets for 400 gil for that quest in bastok and get the gil and buckets back, is this correct?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-14 01:54:03  
no
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-14 01:55:15  
Artsncrafts said: »
we were just boys fooling around, see?

bro that gear prob cost like 10m to make who tf u foolin

how much real life money u make?
Your getting bent out of shape over Taeon gear LOL?
Only took me like an hour to roll that haha; jaykae, but it wasnt that bad.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-14 01:55:27  
With this hack, from the games launch, you could have traded in 5 rusty buckets for 400 gil for that quest in bastok and get the gil and buckets back, is this correct?

Probably not. You could make the game believe you traded the item multiple times in any of the 8 trade slots that were remaining. However, if the NPC does not actually take and return the items, that does you no good, as trades only actually take what the NPC wants. You could have completed the quest with 1 rusty bucket, though.

The most relevant thing you could do in old ffxi was likely dyna currency, trading 13 100 pieces to get a 10k, then breaking the 10k back into 100x 100 pieces.
[+]
By Rips 2019-11-14 01:55:53  
Jetackuu said: »
no

Oh well.
By spengler 2019-11-14 01:56:24  
The way you see yourself is pretty interesting. Just constantly spewing *** and assuming your friends are saints.

You sold your exploit to multiple people, you gave your exploit to multiple people. You exploited empyreans on people's accounts that are now potentially at risk.

So you saying you only gave it to 3 is just a straight up lie, and no I'm not counting people who you logged into their accounts and exploited alexandrite, s. Astral, or empyreans on. I'm talking about your mistake of a lua script.

I'm gonna bow out of this thread though, the fun is over. More bans will come within the next week and things will return to normal.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-14 01:56:56  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

Probably not. You could make the game believe you traded the item multiple times in any of the 8 trade slots that were remaining. However, if the NPC does not actually take and return the items, that does you no good, as trades only actually take what the NPC wants. You could have completed the quest with 1 rusty bucket, though.

The most relevant thing you could do in old ffxi was likely dyna currency, trading 13 100 pieces to get a 10k, then breaking the 10k back into 100x 100 pieces.

You could also actually put an index of an item in the gil slot and dupe an extra 99.
By Rips 2019-11-14 01:57:38  

As exciting as that would have been - and let's not all ***ourselves or lie, it would have been, especially back then - that really would have been catastrophic.
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2019-11-14 01:58:03  

You could have completed it with 1 bucket every time, but.. why would you? Even then there were plenty of more profitable things you could have it used it on.

Spengler said:
I'm gonna bow out of this thread though, the fun is over. More bans will come within the next week and things will return to normal.

Don't let the medals hit ya on the way out.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-14 01:58:52  
or the packets
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-14 01:59:17  

You sold your exploit to multiple people, you gave your exploit to multiple people. You exploited empyreans on people's accounts that are now potentially at risk.

So you saying you only gave it to 3 is just a straight up lie, and no I'm not counting people who you logged into their accounts and exploited alexandrite, s. Astral, or empyreans on. I'm talking about your mistake of a lua script.

Again please again tell me how many since you know everything?
The questions they asked were pre- me moving to Asura. What size *** is in your ***? I can feel your pain from here.
[+]
By Rips 2019-11-14 01:59:42  
I want a report of bans / servers / link shell drama mixed in with fresh memes on my screen first thing at 9 am.
[+]
By Nekseus 2019-11-14 02:00:16  
WHINE WHINE WHINE

[+]
By Rips 2019-11-14 02:00:54  
Lakshmi.Darkdoom said: »

You could have completed it with 1 bucket every time, but.. why would you? Even then there were plenty of more profitable things you could have it used it on.

Spengler said:

Don't let the medals hit ya on the way out.

A man needed his buckets, Darkdoom. A man in need.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2019-11-14 02:01:49  
...could this have been used for infinite arrows/bullets via trading 15 + a flower > quiver. pop quiver for 99 arrows?

If so, I am pretty sure I knew someone in ToAU days who made his money via this hack; before he was banned for rmt probably.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-14 02:03:02  
If the people that want to come out and admit who bought it they can, but let me ask anyone here; if you paid a ton of money for something? Would you torch it the next day? I never lied about my numbers. If they want to come open about it they can; but to name drop people like that is very disrespectful.
[+]
By Rips 2019-11-14 02:03:19  
What if someone secretly created this already back in the hay day and truly kept it to themselves. They could have made a relic, hopped servers, and nobody would know.
By Rips 2019-11-14 02:04:44  
If the people that want to come out and admit who bought it they can, but let me ask anyone here; if you paid a ton of money for something? Would you torch it the next day? I never lied about my numbers. If they want to come open about it they can; but to name drop people like that is very disrespectful.

Final question - and probably the most controversial - how much USD did you make?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2019-11-14 02:05:09  
Chimerawizard said: »
...could this have been used for infinite arrows/bullets via trading 15 + a flower > quiver. pop quiver for 99 arrows?

If so, I am pretty sure I knew someone in ToAU days who made his money via this hack; before he was banned for rmt probably.

Probably, don't think any of us actually tried it but it worked on ambu capes/armor/weapons and plenty of similar things.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-14 02:06:57  

It's theoretically possible, but unless they were an extremely solid reverse engineer in the right circles I'd say it didn't happen and it's just a cute fantasy. Very few packets were understood, even fewer people had access to post-decrypt packet hooks at the time. Even spellcast didn't use packets at all, it was all /equip commands. Lightluggage and the few packet based things that came out early were all much simpler.

The exploit likely would have worked, though anyone capable of finding it probably would have thought of dyna currency not just spammed quivers.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-14 02:10:31  

Final question - and probably the most controversial - how much USD did you make?
Probably only about $4,000-$5000, I had specific target I wanted before I quit in in october. The reason any of my accounts got banned was from sheer laziness on my part sunday. I had already move all my gil/gear to my main and got rid of all my backup account info, and was playing FFXIV. Someone targeted me for being a person knowing how to dupe and so I went along with it to just get back to FFXIV and wasn't really worried about. If I would have just followed my plan I would have actually came out with 0 bans.
By Chimerawizard 2019-11-14 02:19:09  

It's theoretically possible, but unless they were an extremely solid reverse engineer in the right circles I'd say it didn't happen and it's just a cute fantasy. Very few packets were understood, even fewer people had access to post-decrypt packet hooks at the time. Even spellcast didn't use packets at all, it was all /equip commands. Lightluggage and the few packet based things that came out early were all much simpler.

The exploit likely would have worked, though anyone capable of finding it probably would have thought of dyna currency not just spammed quivers.
then he probably just wore an apron in every slot when he crafted. I know he did some hack, wouldn't share it for anything and liked to craft for gil. also mentioned stuff about how easy gil was to make with ammo so long as he could quiver it.
By Rips 2019-11-14 02:25:55  

Probably only about $4,000-$5000, I had specific target I wanted before I quit in in october. The reason any of my accounts got banned was from sheer laziness on my part sunday. I had already move all my gil/gear to my main and got rid of all my backup account info, and was playing FFXIV. Someone targeted me for being a person knowing how to dupe and so I went along with it to just get back to FFXIV and wasn't really worried about. If I would have just followed my plan I would have actually came out with 0 bans.

$5000 - holy ***balls.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-14 02:30:05  

$5000 - holy ***balls.
Trust me this is nothing; @comeatme could give you a better figure than me. I was not in it for a long haul.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-14 02:33:47  
I didn't use this exploit to make money, nobody has to believe me, but whatever. If Eli really did only make $5000 over 2 years, he was incredibly conservative with it.

That said, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who cares what people think about him, but in our private conversations he made himself out to be the victim and pretended someone leaked it without his knowledge. Now, he's mentioning it's been sold(to multiple people?) after Spengler called him out.

To me, that sounds like he sold it to someone heavily into RMT, they did what they obviously would've done, and that's why we're all here today.
By Rips 2019-11-14 02:40:05  
Either y
I didn't use this exploit to make money, nobody has to believe me, but whatever. If Eli really did only make $5000 over 2 years, he was incredibly conservative with it.

That said, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who cares what people think about him, but in our private conversations he made himself out to be the victim and pretended someone leaked it without his knowledge. Now, he's mentioning it's been sold(to multiple people?) after Spengler called him out.

To me, that sounds like he sold it to someone heavily into RMT, they did what they obviously would've done, and that's why we're all here today.

You're either rich in real life, scared you were going to get banned and cared more about the banning, or loved us not to do it. :3
By Rips 2019-11-14 02:41:32  
If a million is like 39 cents, and you're selling it a supplier at wholesale I assume, how the hell do you get to $5000?!
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49