First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-24 12:46:40  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Fairy.Spence said:
He's still angry over his Reverend mail thread getting derailed.

Why would I be mad? The views went sky high for that thread.
I lol'd @"views"
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 12:48:09  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Fairy.Spence said:
He's still angry over his Reverend mail thread getting derailed.

Why would I be mad? The views went sky high for that thread.

Your face when you realise you're actually mad

Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-24 12:48:10  
So have you got your R. mail?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-24 12:49:36  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

OK. lol
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 12:50:07  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

OK. lol

Passive aggressive 'lol'
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-24 12:50:09  
Fairy.Spence said:
So have you got your R. mail?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-24 12:50:33  
lol bart
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-24 12:51:58  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
lol bart

This ^

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Sithius
user: Sithius
By Bismarck.Sithius 2010-08-24 12:56:42  
I woulden't give it back. I have the worst luck in this game and am way over due for someone to give me 6m for nothing.

My luck is so bad out of over 1000 beastmen and kindred seals, all I got is a scroll of utsu ni.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-24 12:58:37  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
That's still a question though!

To be, or not be: that is the question:

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 13:00:31  
Angelus so mad because he didn't get R.mail

lulz
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-24 13:00:51  
The question was whether or not all those views did anything to help you get your R. mail :/
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-24 13:01:37  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Angelus so mad because he didn't get R.mail

lulz

Yup.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-24 13:01:49  
Bismarck.Sithius said:
I woulden't give it back. I have the worst luck in this game and am way over due for someone to give me 6m for nothing.

My luck is so bad out of over 1000 beastmen and kindred seals, all I got is a scroll of utsu ni.
Damn, that sucks. I got Phalanx my second try of Under Observation. < .<
By chichi 2010-08-24 13:02:20  
R. mail sucks really anyways goliard body is much better in almost all cases imo
[+]
By Eurra 2010-08-24 13:02:32  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
If that ever happens and I get a ton of gil for a cheap item, don't bother even contacting me, it's already gone. I've had 1M for a 100k item before, and they begged for the money back, saying they needed it for new armour... pfft not my problem. I wouldn't ask for money back if I accidentally did something wrong like that, it's my own fault. After 5 angry tells from that guy I GM'd him for harassment.

So if somebody dropped a wallet in front of you, you would take all the money then call the police on them for telling you to give it back.

Its an AH. Its a bid system.

People over pay for items at a regular convenience store all the time - some don't even know it.

Like Flion guy or whatever said, if that was me - it would be gone.
Not saying its right or wrong. In my eyes - I would be right for keeping it. In others I would be wrong. People could justify actions anyway they want - all day.

But like filon or whatever said, to me that was a bad example - that is a completely different senario. As the wallet thing no matter which way you slice it- often times is against the law. Even if I left my wallet or purse at Wal-mart.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-24 13:03:25  
chichi said:
R. mail sucks really anyways goliard body is much better in almost all cases imo

Yup.
By Eurra 2010-08-24 13:03:34  
But either way - good job to who ever for returning the money - most people wouldnt do that.
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 13:11:13  
Siren.Catabolic said:

It wouldn't make you an *** for keeping it. It would only make you an *** if this were real life.

Keeping someone else's cash in a game is actually pretty pathetic. Then you get off by claiming that it makes you an ***, which makes this even more sad. I really feel sorry for you brah. I pity you.

It doesn't make you an ***!

Why?

First of all, you're anonymous. You can't be an ***, if the person that you're *** over doesn't know who or WHAT you are.

You could be a freak with 3 fingers..

You could be a big Fat ***..

You could be a 40 year old troll living in your parents basement..

Stealing on a video game would not make those people an ***.

They are very much pathetic.. Nothing more, nothing less.. Just like you.

I would bet my life savings that if the guy who's gil you kept lived right down the street met up with you face to face.. You're knees would buckle up, and you would probably piss yourself. I garauntee this *** would give it back.

Second of all, if your 'in game' financial problems are so bad that you have to take advantage of someone else, then that speaks for itself. You're pathetic.

There is nothing hard about earning gil in this game. You're pathetic if you can't earn it the right way.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-24 13:15:00  
My dad never goes back to the Auctions he frequents telling them that he got didn't mean to pay that much and it was by accident because he was drunk or something wasn't firing in his brain correctly.

I wouldn't expect them to give him the money back either.
:/

Dunno why people didn't use an auction house as an example for...an auction house.

Wallets, Cars...making an example for an AH is easy...just gotta watch Antiques roadshow and find some stuff to get some good gil out of and farm for it till you can get your stuff.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-24 13:17:29  
Well this is a fun topic so here's my two cents:

Scenario #1 - Someone paid too much for an item. As the receiver of the gil, you're gonna know what you had it up for sale at and what you got. If you had something for say...10k and you rec'd 100k, well thats obviously an error where the buyer rolled over one digit too many. If they were to approach me and ask nice, sure, I'd give the balance back. If they don't ask, i'm not going to spend my time running them down to give them a refund for their mistake.

Scenario #2 - Someone buys the wrong thing. If they approached me and ask for a return/refund I'd probably inform them they are welcome to put it right back up for sale on the AH. If they are real nice and in need, I might consider it, with a deduct for the AH fee to put it back up for sale.

The world is not always a fair place. It's good when people are nice and fair, but don't expect people to wipe your *** if you ***your pants...
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 13:23:26  
Bismarck.Magnumatic said:
Siren.Catabolic said:

It wouldn't make you an *** for keeping it. It would only make you an *** if this were real life.

Keeping someone else's cash in a game is actually pretty pathetic. Then you get off by claiming that it makes you an ***, which makes this even more sad. I really feel sorry for you brah. I pity you.

It doesn't make you an ***!

Why?

First of all, you're anonymous. You can't be an ***, if the person that you're *** over doesn't know who or WHAT you are.

You could be a freak with 3 fingers..

You could be a big Fat ***..

You could be a 40 year old troll living in your parents basement..

Stealing on a video game would not make those people an ***.

They are very much pathetic.. Nothing more, nothing less.. Just like you.

I would bet my life savings that if the guy who's gil you kept lived right down the street met up with you face to face.. You're knees would buckle up, and you would probably piss yourself. I garauntee this *** would give it back.

Second of all, if your 'in game' financial problems are so bad that you have to take advantage of someone else, then that speaks for itself. You're pathetic.

There is nothing hard about earning gil in this game. You're pathetic if you can't earn it the right way.

You're making too many assumptions. I'd keep the money if I was incredibly rich and a martial arts expert.

Cry some more.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 13:23:50  
Leviathan.Helix said:
Well this is a fun topic so here's my two cents: Scenario #1 - Someone paid too much for an item. As the receiver of the gil, you're gonna know what you had it up for sale at and what you got. If you had something for say...10k and you rec'd 100k, well thats obviously an error where the buyer rolled over one digit too many. If they were to approach me and ask nice, sure, I'd give the balance back. If they don't ask, i'm not going to spend my time running them down to give them a refund for their mistake. Scenario #2 - Someone buys the wrong thing. If they approached me and ask for a return/refund I'd probably inform them they are welcome to put it right back up for sale on the AH. If they are real nice and in need, I might consider it, with a deduct for the AH fee to put it back up for sale. The world is not always a fair place. It's good when people are nice and fair, but don't expect people to wipe your *** if you ***your pants...

Actually.. Overbidding at AH is nothing like what you just said.

Here is a better scenario..

I go to a store, and carry a coke up to the counter that costs $1. But when I pull my wallet out, I accidently drop it on the counter, and $300 spills out.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 13:25:23  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cry some more.

I'm not crying! I'm only arguing that it doesn't make you an ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-24 13:26:40  

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 13:27:52  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cry some more.

I'm not crying! I'm only arguing that it doesn't make you an ***.

I think the word you used was 'pathetic' but the point is, I'd keep the money no matter what. I know I'm an *** though so meh.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7