フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Awesome player warning~ Defabe
Awesome player warning~ Defabe
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 14:00:39  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:

I learn the ability to have a sense of humor.

True story.

Bismarck.Angeleus said:

I learn the ability to have a sense of humor.

Bismarck.Angeleus said:

I learn the ability to have

Bismarck.Angeleus said:

I learn the ability

I Learn ability Kawaii uguuuuuuuuuuuu
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-24 14:04:45  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I learn the ability to anger a troll. O_o

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-24 14:06:33  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You're a troll :D
You are making it obvious by the "lol so randum" pictures?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 14:10:20  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
You're a troll :D You are making it obvious by the "lol so randum" pictures?

Pfft Everyone who logs into this forum is a troll
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-24 14:11:32  
Bismarck.Magnumatic said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You callin' me ugly?!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-24 14:12:42  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Speak for yourself good sir. :D

I may "troll" every so often, but I typically do not do so if there is chance for a legitimate discussion.
 Leviathan.Helix
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-24 14:15:22  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

/True Strike

Noun - "A TROLL" - a ugly monster that lives under bridges and waits to pounce on and attack the unsuspecting

Verb - "To Troll" to repeatedly offer baitand/or enticing items to unsuspecting prey to entice an aggressive reaction"

Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-08-24 14:16:42  
/sigh these threads still go on...
I skimmed thro some of it, and it's the same old thing.

TBH tho, this is one of those rare occasions where Flionhart makes the most sense /shocked!

Lag is no excuse, being drunk is definitely not an excuse.

Hell they even ask you twice before placing a bid! Sersly, How many times do they have to ask you "are you sure?"

You can give me every sad story in the book: oh I've been farming ores in bastok mines for 6 months trying to get that gil... Q_Q, well maybe if you put a fraction of your so called precious farming time into making sure you BUY the right item, you wouldn't have that problem. So /cry stories, {No, Thanks!}

All you Q_Q ers need to sack up and take responsibility for you own incompetence and learn to do it a more effective way. A few times I've spent stack prices on a single item, but what am I going to do? Q_Q like some pussy or move on with w/e it is I'm doing. Doesn't matter much since the items stack price was only 60-70k. If it's something that's going to sink a hole in your stash, Then PLZ THINK! Don't just spam enter!

Sure I mean if the 2nd party happens to be a friend, then by all means have a polite talk with them. But don't go in expecting everything. Be lucky for whatever you get for you own personal mistake that you could have easily avoided had you spend the extra 15 seconds reading the confirmation menus!

EDIT: Who seriously uses a mouse to click on multi-million gil items on AH to buy???!!!

IF you are buying something that will greatly impact you gil, think before you buy. 15sec-1min is all it takes to stop this frivolously squandering over {Too Weak} excuse.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 14:19:02  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Speak for yourself good sir. :D I may "troll" every so often, but I typically do not do so if there is chance for a legitimate discussion.

If you only rape someone everyone so often.. That still makes you a rapist!
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 14:20:48  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
/sigh these threads still go on... I skimmed thro some of it, and it's the same old thing. TBH tho, this is one of those rare occasions where Flionhart makes the most sense /shocked! Lag is no excuse, being drunk is definitely not an excuse. Hell they even ask you twice before placing a bid! Sersly, How many times do they have to ask you "are you sure?" You can give me every sad story in the book: oh I've been farming ores in bastok mines for 6 months trying to get that gil... Q_Q, well maybe if you put a fraction of your so called precious farming time into making sure you BUY the right item, you wouldn't have that problem. So /cry stories, {No, Thanks!} All you Q_Q ers need to sack up and take responsibility for you own incompetence and learn to do it a more effective way. A few times I've spent stack prices on a single item, but what am I going to do? Q_Q like some pussy or move on with w/e it is I'm doing. Doesn't matter much since the items stack price was only 60-70k. If it's something that's going to sink a hole in your stash, Then PLZ THINK! Don't just spam enter! Sure I mean if the 2nd party happens to be a friend, then by all means have a polite talk with them. But don't go in expecting everything. Be lucky for whatever you get for you own personal mistake that you could have easily avoided had you spend the extra 15 seconds reading the confirmation menus! EDIT: Who seriously uses a mouse to click on multi-million gil items on AH to buy???!!! IF you are buying something that will greatly impact you gil, think before you buy. 15sec-1min is all it takes to stop this frivolously squandering over {Too Weak} excuse.

I agree. You're a dumb ***if you overbid.

But keeping the gil is pretty pathetic too.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-24 14:23:22  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Speak for yourself good sir. :D I may "troll" every so often, but I typically do not do so if there is chance for a legitimate discussion.

That's implying that trolling is the same as raping.
I made cookies once but that doesn't make me a patisserie :/
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 14:25:57  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
That's implying that trolling is the same as raping. I made cookies once but that doesn't make me a patisserie :/

But that's implying that making cookies is the same as trolling :/
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 14:26:56  
Better example!

Since Raping and trolling are both naughty!

Doing something naughty makes you naughty!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 14:29:04  
This thread went full retard.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-24 14:29:08  
Better example!

Since Raping and trolling are both naughty!

Doing something naughty makes you naughty!
Implying that trolling is naughty.
Naughty is subjective.
Shiva.Flionheart said:

yeah I know.

But that's implying that making cookies is the same as trolling :/
If you use your butchered logic yes.
Luckily I'm not cursed with something as ridiculously stupid as that.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 14:31:59  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Needs more Mentor Quizzes ._.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 14:32:38  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I c wat u did thar.

It also needs more broken logic about religion.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-24 14:33:16  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I c wat u did thar. It also needs more broken logic about religion.

Actually, I was being serious >_>
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-08-24 14:51:01  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I c wat u did thar.

It also needs more broken logic about religion.

I lol'd
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-08-24 14:56:43  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
/sigh these threads still go on... I skimmed thro some of it, and it's the same old thing. TBH tho, this is one of those rare occasions where Flionhart makes the most sense /shocked! Lag is no excuse, being drunk is definitely not an excuse. Hell they even ask you twice before placing a bid! Sersly, How many times do they have to ask you "are you sure?" You can give me every sad story in the book: oh I've been farming ores in bastok mines for 6 months trying to get that gil... Q_Q, well maybe if you put a fraction of your so called precious farming time into making sure you BUY the right item, you wouldn't have that problem. So /cry stories, {No, Thanks!} All you Q_Q ers need to sack up and take responsibility for you own incompetence and learn to do it a more effective way. A few times I've spent stack prices on a single item, but what am I going to do? Q_Q like some pussy or move on with w/e it is I'm doing. Doesn't matter much since the items stack price was only 60-70k. If it's something that's going to sink a hole in your stash, Then PLZ THINK! Don't just spam enter! Sure I mean if the 2nd party happens to be a friend, then by all means have a polite talk with them. But don't go in expecting everything. Be lucky for whatever you get for you own personal mistake that you could have easily avoided had you spend the extra 15 seconds reading the confirmation menus! EDIT: Who seriously uses a mouse to click on multi-million gil items on AH to buy???!!! IF you are buying something that will greatly impact you gil, think before you buy. 15sec-1min is all it takes to stop this frivolously squandering over {Too Weak} excuse.

Depends on the amount of gil anything less than 500k, keep it.
Anything over 500k definitely need a 20% lol tax on anything being considered to be return.

Consider this than:
Someone puts up a KC on AH for 100gil just to brag about it or w/e. Now of course they're going to bid on that asap. But what if someone beats them to it and gets a KC for 100gil? Do you return that item?
 Asura.Kosmik
サーバ: Asura
user: HydroFoxx
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-08-24 15:58:19  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Consider this than:
Someone puts up a KC on AH for 100gil just to brag about it or w/e. Now of course they're going to bid on that asap. But what if someone beats them to it and gets a KC for 100gil? Do you return that item?

There is a big difference between being a retard and posting a multimillion item for 100gil, and accidently bidding 1m for a 100k item. (Granted you should learn to pay more attention to what you are doing >.> )

If I bought said multimillion item from some retard trying to brag, I'd probably put it on and go stand in front of them and /laugh.

But when all you do is sit on these forums all day and make fun of people and their gear, bragging like some "god" and acting like the authority on everything ffxi, and saying 1m is pocket change, and don't even have the decency to return said pocket change from a misbid when asked, then you are not even on the level of an ***. You are the lowest form of garbage on Earth and Vana'diel. Complete trash.
You should feel lucky to have any friend and receive even the slightest respect from anyone.

That being said, even being a rather poor taru, I would return that much of a misbid if politely asked. Even if that money was "pocket change" to the bidder.
It's called decency, something far too many people lack these days.
[+]
 Siren.Avina
サーバ: Siren
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2010-08-24 16:16:38  
Asura.Kosmik said:
But when all you do is sit on these forums all day and make fun of people and their gear, bragging like some "god" and acting like the authority on everything ffxi, and saying 1m is pocket change, and don't even have the decency to return said pocket change from a misbid when asked, then you are not even on the level of an ***. You are the lowest form of garbage on Earth and Vana'diel. Complete trash.
You should feel lucky to have any friend and receive even the slightest respect from anyone.

That being said, even being a rather poor taru, I would return that much of a misbid if politely asked. Even if that money was "pocket change" to the bidder.

Agreed.

And this thread is really making me <3 the new block feature.
[+]
By Eurra 2010-08-24 16:55:50  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Depends on the amount of gil anything less than 500k, keep it.
Anything over 500k definitely need a 20% lol tax on anything being considered to be return.

Consider this than:

Hell no, how many people do you see do this sort of ***in RL

I could go on.

People show off all the time in RL, only to have it bite you in the butt later.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 01:08:35  
Asura.Kosmik said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Consider this than:

There is a big difference between being a retard and posting a multimillion item for 100gil, and accidently bidding 1m for a 100k item. (Granted you should learn to pay more attention to what you are doing >.> )

If I bought said multimillion item from some retard trying to brag, I'd probably put it on and go stand in front of them and /laugh.

I rarely make fun of peoples gear, I've got gimp gear myself.

But I do keep moneys that people freely provide -_^
[+]
 Bismarck.Rellz
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-08-25 01:58:53  
If someone goes and overbids on an item it is their problem and they need to be more careful as for returning the money it is rightfully the sellers money once that transaction takes place and there's nothing the buyer can do if the seller refuses to return it. the seller got money for the item he/she provided.
however it is up to seller whether or not to give money back because well... its business. A person isn't necessarily greedy if they keep the money because well it was a transaction.
Doing this has its consequences though just like everything in the world.
[+]
 Phoenix.Viewpoint
サーバ: Phoenix
user: SNK
By Phoenix.Viewpoint 2010-08-25 08:48:36  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I rarely make fun of peoples gear, I've got gimp gear myself. But I do keep moneys that people freely provide -_^

Guess that explains why you kept the gil! lol
 Phoenix.Esaias
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-08-28 04:23:54  
Repent.

okay i said it, carry on.
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-28 06:35:41  
Wait, Flion, why do you have gimp gear if ONE MILLION GIL is pocket change to you? I have 3 mil currently and the most I've ever had at once is 4 million and my gear is completely acceptable. Regardless, I am pretty disgusted by the quality of human beings trolling around here. I have been on both sides of the situation, and you know what? It's not that hard or even time-consuming to find out who bought bee spatha from you for 7,000,000 gil. You go to the auction house or check FFXIAH. Oh hey, we're there now. There is a very, very small amount of effort involved. Now that you're at the auction house or near one (which you should be because you just received a large amount amount of money in your mog house), you send the money via a delivery box. If you have hands, eyes, internet and final fantasy xi, this process should take less than four minutes. Also, Flion, I don't understand why you are preaching self-righteousness by saying that you are teaching people lessons, but then calling yourself an ***. It's either one or the other, bud. You can't do someone right by doing them wrong, though I'm sure many people would beg to differ. I think it's disgusting that you would willingly *** a complete stranger out of their potentially hard-earned X in a video game, a place for leisure. Is it really fair to crucify someone over accidentally pressing the wrong button?
Wall-o-text :) Oh, and I know I'm late to the party. :<
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-28 06:40:22  
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
Wait, Flion, why do you have gimp gear if ONE MILLION GIL is pocket change to you? I have 3 mil currently and the most I've ever had at once is 4 million and my gear is completely acceptable. Regardless, I am pretty disgusted by the quality of human beings trolling around here. I have been on both sides of the situation, and you know what? It's not that hard or even time-consuming to find out who bought bee spatha from you for 7,000,000 gil. You go to the auction house or check FFXIAH. Oh hey, we're there now. There is a very, very small amount of effort involved. Now that you're at the auction house or near one (which you should be because you just received a large amount amount of money in your mog house), you send the money via a delivery box. If you have hands, eyes, internet and final fantasy xi, this process should take less than four minutes. Also, Flion, I don't understand why you are preaching self-righteousness by saying that you are teaching people lessons, but then calling yourself an ***. It's either one or the other, bud. You can't do someone right by doing them wrong, though I'm sure many people would beg to differ. I think it's disgusting that you would willingly *** a complete stranger out of their potentially hard-earned X in a video game, a place for leisure. Is it really fair to crucify someone over accidentally pressing the wrong button?
Wall-o-text :) Oh, and I know I'm late to the party. :<

Firstly, Money isn't the only thing needed for gear, You have to get gear from events.

Secondly, I'm an *** and providing lessons, The person who doesn't get the money back will be FAR less likely to make the same mistake again.

And if this money means a lot to someone, I think it's disgusting that they'd be so careless with it. I'd hate to see them in a job where they needed to pay attention.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7