| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-02-07 23:47:08  
/comfort. One thing I have noticed about most linkshells is that they have cliques. I'm currently not on a linkshell, but I have a friend who is and is constantly frustrated because people on her linkshell will only help, speak to, and hang with people within the ls clique and literally ignore everyone else on the ls. There's not really much you can do about that except make your own friends and do your own thing instead of relying on a ls. I'm not saying to leave your ls by any means, but just learn to have fun without them as well as with them.
[+]
 Phoenix.Smileybone
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2011-02-07 23:48:04  
Odin.Liela said:
/comfort. One thing I have noticed about most linkshells is that they have cliques.

QFT
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-07 23:48:17  
Who wouldnt want a free rdm? Id kill for a healer. Sounds like they are a bunch of *** cakes. (This is all assuming you arent the type of person to show up and start asking for everything)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-02-07 23:49:08  
They probably wanted the items, and didn't want to have to get you anything.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-08 00:05:03  
Lol something rather similar happened a bit in my old. And yes it had become a bit cliqueish. And there certainly was some bad blood between me a couple of members thanks to some people *** asshats etc.

And then they wondered why I started doing stuff with other people after a week or so like that. And apparently said something about loyalty or some junk lol which was ironic in ways I can't begin to describe here
[+]
 Asura.Solara
サーバ: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-02-08 00:05:30  
Siren.Agles said:
menchen

I don't usually play spelling Nazi, but that's ridiculous.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Attribute
サーバ: Ramuh
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 00:28:09  
It sounds like you are in the wrong LS. Elitist *** that never reply because you may lot a drop or get a clear and then want to Shin with them. I was in a few LS like this on Bahamut where theres LS events and then "Silent" events where only the leaders and a few others can come. IMO you should leave the LS because this is not fair to you as a players and a devoted member. Stand up for yourself!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Serj 2011-02-08 00:46:29  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
It sounds like you are in the wrong LS. Elitist *** that never reply because you may lot a drop or get a clear and then want to Shin with them. I was in a few LS like this on Bahamut where theres LS events and then "Silent" events where only the leaders and a few others can come. IMO you should leave the LS because this is not fair to you as a players and a devoted member. Stand up for yourself!

Says the ***. Or delusional gender-confused sped child. Pick your choice.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-08 00:48:54  
Any successful endgame LS will end up this way. Those who work hard, understand how to play the game well, and earn the respect of others will get into the so called "Clique". My guess is that you are a relatively new member to this LS, and have not quite earned the respect of those in charge of the LS OR you have done something recently that the someone (or multiple others) felt was stupid, ignorant, or disrespectful. If this is not the case, and you have been a perfectly upright and respectable member of the LS, then you are probably dealing with a bunch of *** and should find a new LS.

If this is more of an "elite" endgame LS, something as simple as wearing undesirable gear, or playing a job poorly could exclude you from the respect of the leaders. If you don't like this, you should probably find another LS.

If your LS uses Ventrilo, or some other voice communication software, it would be a good idea to join everyone in this. Try not to sound like a fool and you will easily earn the friendship of everyone else.

Whether or not you like it, this is simply human nature. It is like this sometimes in my LS as well. I hope I've helped you somewhat, and good luck in the future.
[+]
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 00:52:04  
Serj said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

Dumbass.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-08 00:54:51  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Serj said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

Dumbass.

Grow up, both of you.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-08 01:00:09  
Edit: Kirana said the same thing as me but with waaaaaaay more tact. You won't like what's in the spoiler.

tl;dr: be a trash player, and you'll get treated like unwanted trash.
[+]
 Hades.Huevriel
サーバ: Hades
user: Huev
By Hades.Huevriel 2011-02-08 01:00:14  
I think Serj was replying to your profile picture, Attribute. But yes, Serj, try to be nice to him. Attribute just has bad feelings towards ill-mannered people. He's probably had a negative experience himself.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:08:28  
My pic is a hot *** chick i see every now and then. I guess its just the angle lol.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-08 01:08:31  
Another important Tidbit:
If you are indeed playing a job poorly, or just failing to understand some aspect of the game and someone tries to help you, ACCEPT THE HELP. Do what they tell you to do and try your hardest to improve. If you act lazy or stubborn when others try to help you with your mistakes, you will quickly lose everyone's respect. Do not make excuses, find a way to improve and others will take notice.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-08 01:11:35  
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Another important Tidbit:
If you are indeed playing a job poorly, or just failing to understand some aspect of the game and someone tries to help you, ACCEPT THE HELP. Do what they tell you to do and try your hardest to improve. If you act lazy or stubborn when others try to help you with your mistakes, you will quickly lose everyone's respect. Do not make excuses, find a way to improve and others will take notice.
This. Don't just say you can't. Don't go off into la la land and then just say it's too hard to auto-follow someone or make up some lame *** lie of an excuse of why you messed up or how it really wasn't a mess up. Accept help and critizism, pay attention and actually learn from it so you don't do the exact same thing next time. And when everyone and there mother is telling you to just come and hit the register lamp in nyzle just do it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-02-08 01:13:59  
I would dropped their *** in a heartbeat.. Nothing says dead weight when a LS won't even lift a finger or even a " hey c'mon out.. we got a ls event. everyones welcome!"

I always invite anyone.. even outside my LS's.. hell I just got back from WOE and came out on top tonight with 2 coin of glorys and a pouch of 10 coin of birth.. all b.c of a shout and /sea of ls's...

I drop it.. you can always find better, trust me.
[+]
By Serj 2011-02-08 01:20:34  
Hades.Huevriel said:
I think Serj was replying to your profile picture, Attribute. But yes, Serj, try to be nice to him. Attribute just has bad feelings towards ill-mannered people. He's probably had a negative experience himself.

I just don't like people posing as women to get ahead. I'll try to be more kind, but after the last thread, my patience for Attribute is thin.

On topic, read what Blazza/Das/Kir said. Whining publicly doesn't help, at any rate.

Edited for grammar failure, I'm pretty tired.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-08 01:24:47  
One more tip before I go to bed. If you are playing on Xbox or PS2, I highly recommend switching to PC and getting Windower. Just the extra heads-up information and limitless macro space provided by windower will turn you into a much better player. Playing a job well requires the ability to quickly change gearsets to respond to different situations and to make efficient use of your abilities. This is near impossible to do well while on a console, as it requires you to use 2-3 macros just to complete one action. In my experience, most console players are too lazy or stubborn to do this, and perform poorly because of it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-02-08 01:28:23  
Whats wrong with people doing things on there own, with people they like. 90% of you sound so butthurt. If I want to go do something with 4 or 5 people, leave me alone. Just because you have more bodies being thrown at something in Abyssea, does not make it easier. 9 times outta 10 it makes it harder.

I am in a LS that only does events mondays and thursdays. And just about every other day I do things with a small group of people in the LS because its easier that way. We focus on eachother because we are friends. Strangers all to often just screw things up. Our gear is the best in the LS not because we leech from the Linkshell and take everything, but because we work on our own time. Far to many people can't distinguish the difference.
[+]
 Bahamut.Drevin
By Bahamut.Drevin 2011-02-08 01:32:36  
Serj said:
Hades.Huevriel said:

I just don't like people posing as women to get ahead. I'll try to be more kind, but after the last thread, my patience for Attribute is thin.

On topic, read what Blazza/Das/Kir said. Whining publicly doesn't help, at any rate.

Edited for grammar failure, I'm pretty tired.

GO TAKE MOAR AMBIEN AND TRIP SOME BAWLZ

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Serj said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

Dumbass.

Att's amazing. no lie. (even though he plays a girl elvaan with a fat ***.)
 Caitsith.Albelnox
user: Thoman1
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-02-08 01:33:47  
Ragnarok.Nemesio said:
Whats wrong with people doing things on there own, with people they like. 90% of you sound so butthurt. If I want to go do something with 4 or 5 people, leave me alone. Just because you have more bodies being thrown at something in Abyssea, does not make it easier. 9 times outta 10 it makes it harder.

I am in a LS that only does events mondays and thursdays. And just about every other day I do things with a small group of people in the LS because its easier that way. We focus on eachother because we are friends. Strangers all to often just screw things up. Our gear is the best in the LS not because we leech from the Linkshell and take everything, but because we work on our own time. Far to many people can't distinguish the difference.

I agree with this.

(yes, i just posted on 2 different chars so it doesn't look like a double post. suck some.)

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:35:08  
You diss my awesome elvaan F ***?! Lies!
[+]
 Caitsith.Albelnox
user: Thoman1
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-02-08 01:37:31  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
You diss my awesome elvaan F ***?! Lies!
yes O: also, when'd you go to ramuh lol.

edit: didn't realize it was so late >_> i'm going to bed

edit 2: if you didn't realize this is drev, i changed servers too <_< >_>
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-02-08 01:39:27  
Last week. I was hacked and the GM assured me it was a Bahamut player and he was already in jail. So for safety reason and my old friends I went back to Ramuh. It sounds silly but I think it was the right choice. I got a pretty good lil LS goin now~
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8