Why I Think My LS Is The Best!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Why I think my LS is the best!
Why I think my LS is the best!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Phoenix.Blonde
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:05:51  
Trust me I've has some bad experiences with LSs. Seems the leaders think they deserve things first cause they can't lead without good gear...so I have been told. I have had tons of friends and I have lost a few...
[+]
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2011-03-03 01:15:57  
[+]
 Fenrir.Momohko
サーバ: Fenrir
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-03 01:22:38  
yea lol i hear alot of complaints from people about their ls over here on fenrir lol and people ask to join our ls but we dont want over 12 members @.@;;
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:26:11  
12 members is probably good, although I think with real life stuff happening it's probably better to have about 18. To me that is the magic number.
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-03-03 01:27:09  
It's not the size that matters, etc.
[+]
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:28:53  
lol That is a myth. Size does matter.... just sayin.
Now we are off topic.
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-03 01:28:55  
lol well ussually we have about 8 people on for events sometimes we have 6 or something but we get all our stuff done :3 and quickly to got everyone done on their abyssea misareax coast +2 cept 2 pplz and thats cause they werent online ; ; in a night :3
By Serj 2011-03-03 01:31:06  
My ls is.... 9 people, lol.
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2011-03-03 01:33:10  
Phoenix.Blonde said:
lol That is a myth. Size does matter.... just sayin.
Now we are off topic.
Than it must be LOOSE!!!

[+]
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:33:48  
Well there is more then just gear to get. You can get all atmas from all zones, kill all zone bosses, get all caturea, focus on getting all Twilight gear and so on...Anyone that thinks this game is dead should look at all there is to do.
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:35:25  
Serj said:
My ls is.... 9 people, lol.
That is probably why you like it. I just have a lot of members that work odd hours.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-03 01:35:36  
Phoenix.Blonde said:
lol That is a myth. Size does matter.... just sayin. Now we are off topic.
Good I keep seeing an infomercial saying that recently.
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-03 01:37:41  
lol size does matter there is a such thing as too big :< lolz anywho ^__^ yey for ls who get to have fun :3 and accomplish things ^^/
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:37:53  
If size didn't matter then the boob doctors would be out of work. (It works both ways guys, so don't be offended)
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-03-03 01:40:18  
Phoenix.Blonde said:
If size didn't matter then the boob doctors would be out of work. (It works both ways guys, so don't be offended)

Your name fits you well. Just sayin' etc.
[+]
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:41:55  
Ramuh.Yarly said:
Phoenix.Blonde said:

Your name fits you well. Just sayin' etc.
Yeah I've had more original comments then yours...just sayin
[+]
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-03 01:42:26  
orly ... :O sorry had to ><;;
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:43:45  
lol
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-03 01:44:00  
And so it begins...

Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 01:44:59  
lol yeah you called it
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-03 01:48:34  
You know why?

1) The Thread doesn't have any real purpose. It feels like you threw the question in at the end of your OP just to make it appear like you weren't just.. Well, that brings me onto point 2..

2) You made a thread "biggin' yo LS up". That never ends well. (See for Reference; Any thread about this, ever.)

3) Your name is Blonde, and your OP didn't really make much sense. That's asking to be trolled right there.

Now, I'm off to bed. Peace FFXIAH!
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2011-03-03 02:29:13  
My linkshell is pretty big, but its just a social linkshell for people to talk and hang out. Mostly members from our old HNM ls that disbanded. Everyone has their own little groups or other friends that they farm with, but we're still able to socialize with each other, share stories, and do stuff together. I love being able to lowman stuff with my friends that have their own linkshells while still being able to chat with some of my favorite people in game. :D
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-03-03 05:19:18  
The one I play with isn't very big, but still makes me feel satisfied all the time, though sometimes I wish I could play with a bigger one cause it looks like fun.

Linkshell, what else?
 Caitsith.Ravant
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-03 05:24:46  
While my LS does a lot for me, its a few good friends that I get the majority or stuff done now. Trill, Easy, Ben, Ferrum and Noway (in no order) if you guys see this you're all awesome and thanks for always helping get stuff done.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-03 05:28:20  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
The one I play with isn't very big, but still makes me feel satisfied all the time, though sometimes I wish I could play with a bigger one cause it looks like fun.

Linkshell, what else?

Mannaggia ma perche' non venite a Odin invece di reclutare da Phoenix :P
 Fenrir.Ilax
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 06:42:06  
As Momohko stated with 12 we end many time to have 6~8 at event, that pretty much what you need to do everything, 18 is very good too, just more organization that all.

Problem with big linkshell [>20] is to organize it, if i had 18 member online i would need to spread them at 3 different location, that also mean 3 tank, 3 healer etc, were is getting just not fun anymore to lead/organize it =/ So i can imagine a LS with 36 member.

Another problem with big linkshell is the offer/demand, we got able in 2 day to complete 10/12 AF3+2, we could have done 12/12, but some of our member was unable to log on. That was 13 Amhuluk, 5x Tristitia, 2 Cirein and 2 Sobek and add all the farming for these NM too. Now just imagine the demand for a 36 member LS >< {assuming they would complete 83% of they member as we did, that mean 29 member need finish in 2 day the +2, i have no clue who lead such of LS, but i can tell you, i would not be able to do that, sadly i am just that weak, but i am sure some leader are better then me and able todo that much :)

Also note is harder to keep the drama out of the linkshell when you have more member in and you also have to make zillion more rule just to avoid it. In my experience with leading big LS/Rule, is ppl always find a way to exploit the rule again they friend saying how they are right to do they shady action =/ So i love my Linkshell for not having much rule in it, our base rule is pretty simple, think about other and they will think about you. [Not hiding the true about it, if i would see someone greedy he would be kick instant, less work/stress/drama for us that way.]

But aye, we also have very great time together and of course we all have our bad time once i a while lol, but in general i think everyone is happy of the quick progress/performance, even if we dedicate ourself to it.

Great to see another LS as our that have fun in abyssea :) GL Blonde, hope you best luck ^^
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-03-03 06:55:54  
Phoenix.Blonde said:
Show me a shell with no rules

My LS says hi >_> The only "rule" is that if you act like a giant douche every time you come on, you get booted.

It's funny, I was thinking about doing something akin to this a couple days ago. Let's see..

My LS is the best because it puts up with me! When I started, they babied me through practically everything (from telling what missions were, to how fame works, to why I need to cap magic skills on blm!), explaining the same thing to me over and over and over XD (Seriously, I think I asked what server I was on for like 2 weeks)

Now though? I love my LS because no-one has some pseudo-superiority complex (at least not when I'm online =O), so everyone gets treated pretty equally (I don't get any complaints anyway). Not only that, but we have a few new(er) people, so I get to redo some of the old nostalgiac things of the past and remember how badly they sucked!
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-03-03 07:35:40  
My ls isn't the biggest around, but by the standards outlined here it is considered pretty big. Yeah, we have rules. Guess what, they are pretty cut, dry, and fair. You guys generalize about linkshell leaders too much. I recently had a transplant from Slyph join our ls and he was like wait, what, ls leader doesn't get this gear? Yeah thats right I'm happy when other people get stuff too. Like I said before, the only thing keeping me in this game at the moment is learning to organize the linkshell/events, and keeping people happy. I may not be the best at it, but it keeps me going, otherwise I would have left the game before the onslaught of this game is too easy threads.
 Phoenix.Anniel
user: Anniel
By Phoenix.Anniel 2011-03-03 07:38:21  
In my LS, my friends and I lowman most stuff, so we arent a lot of people full time in it, sadly! The good thing is we are getting empyreans done and have more than enough +2s! During LS event we double the numbers probably, and lately it's being such a blast again! We've lost members but I'm happy with it. Luckily the people who have stayed are among the nicest and most helpful people Ive found on the server. A great example is hmm, Wallyb, idk if anyone of you know D: but he's such a nice guy, and always so helpful! So the end result is it just makes me wanna do things for him, and we just finished his Masamune last night ^^
I'm always looking for people like that so, if you have a good attitude and are helpful, send me a tell in game :o

Maybe some people get the wrong idea about leaders, but honestly most of the people that have left my ls is because *they* care more about gear than anything else, and feel they deserve everything without even trying, which isn't fun for anyone, everyone has to put their share and stop bitching... my ls doesn't have many rules either! Unless picking an af3+2 per week to make sounds too bad!

So with me, it's mostly if you have a good attitude, makes me just wanna help you, but complaining about being on a job or, after you win most stuff cuz you have high lots, and still complain about not getting enough stuff... is like... srsly ~.~

So yeah,I'm a lot into smaller groups myself :) but I'm a sucker to help out so that's why I have a LS too! Last run we got Zelus Tiaras, bunch of hands +2 and I didnt get a thing ._. but oh well!
 Fenrir.Ilax
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 08:10:07  
Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Yeah, we have rules. Guess what, they are pretty cut, dry, and fair.

Most of LS rule are fair, is the way ppl use them sometime that make no sense.

Is normal for a leader to spend more time then other, if he would not then nothing would happen. I think is fair enough to say if leader don't wan spend that much time, then he should just not lead lol

Having him to abuse of his 'perfect attendance' not justify his greed, and by that i mean like if a Leader would rush a WHM form lv1 to 90 just to get WHM Seal/card/E.wep before one of his member. Nor is correct an normal member with good attendance do this type of shady stuff.

Also not nice to have some of your core member say: Well i did more then other member, so i am gonna take it easy now. (slacking on purpose)

And i can state more rule that ppl have fun to play around, of course i know the intention of the rule is not to cause that, but sadly there always ppl ready to mess around it just for they ego, and the more ppl you have in a LS, the more this will happen.

Big LS also mean different cluster of friend, and chance is they going to be with or again you eventually, and gl to keep control on that.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8