Why I Think My LS Is The Best!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Why I think my LS is the best!
Why I think my LS is the best!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-07 12:21:16  

Bored and renaming like, all my outdated gear<.< It's either this or go sit in gukuaery again and *** gokumatz.
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-05-07 12:22:09  
Zeyphr said:
Quit bum sucking draylo. We ALL pay the monthly fee. Nobodys special. I totally agree with Nevill and Mabrook. It dont matter when u finish a acomplishment, it matters that u did it. Oh and another thing, why do u post negative comments on almace SS's draylo when u have one urself?

bum sucking? I have no idea what that means sir if I'd have to guess that would be something like hanging on to persons every thread and following his every post why not just ask him if he has a twitter account and save us all from the hate posts.
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-05-07 12:23:11  
Zeyphr said:
/facepalm LOL, great one >.>

And i was talking about how you complain about almost everything. When was the last time u said something positive? Im sure the whole of ffxiah would agree when i say you comment on every thread, screenshot etc either trolling people or about how u can do it better.

If someone wants a ls then thats fine, theres a ls on my server who has 70 members, you dont HAVE to low man, its free choice.

And on topic, my ls's quite good, already got like 20+ sets of 5/5 and a emp in like 2months + almost 2nd emp

this appears to be "bum sucking"
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 12:23:43  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
You sound like a hater, y u hate me so much bro?
if by chance someone legitimately hates you, does it really confuse you dray? or are you trying to help him define his feelings

It would confuse me tbh. I am a loveable guy. I just can't understand how someone could follow me everywhere and post hateful things about me :(. I never say anything hateful or spiteful, I only speak the truth.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:24:16  
Gilgamesh.Galmaximas said:
Zeyphr said:
Quit bum sucking draylo. We ALL pay the monthly fee. Nobodys special. I totally agree with Nevill and Mabrook. It dont matter when u finish a acomplishment, it matters that u did it. Oh and another thing, why do u post negative comments on almace SS's draylo when u have one urself?

bum sucking? I have no idea what that means sir if I'd have to guess that would be something like hanging on to persons every thread and following his every post why not just ask him if he has a twitter account and save us all the hate posts.
Don't you dare take away our popcorns >=o

We have no more noms now that flame core and player warnings are gone :O

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:28:23  
It does for the dr who is late for lunch.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 12:33:55  
thnx :)
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-07 12:35:03  
I'm pleasantly surprised with the lack of a "umad bro?" or "Cry more" comment.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:36:37  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
the doctor who is late for lunch gets his point across by being tactless? Like storming in and screaming his sandwich should be done or something? : p

But nah I don't hate you dray I think you put effort in more often than not to contribute and assist. I just really detest your usual methods and think they're inefficient and counter-productive to your intentions
as a medic I dont have time for tact, hurt feelings should gtfo of my ambulance.. ***needs to get done like 2 min ago and I dont have time for crybabies who can't handle the truth. Same could be said for in game too, if u dont like what someone has to say , hit the block button...

second button -----------> that way!

People just like to argue with draylo because they know they can and they they feel so bad *** about fighting with the "ffxiah meanie"..

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-07 12:38:16  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
the doctor who is late for lunch gets his point across by being tactless? Like storming in and screaming his sandwich should be done or something? : p

But nah I don't hate you dray I think you put effort in more often than not to contribute and assist. I just really detest your usual methods and think they're inefficient and counter-productive to your intentions
as a medic I dont have time for tact, hurt feelings should gtfo of my ambulance.. ***needs to get done like 2 min ago and I dont have time for crybabies who can't handle the truth. Same could be said for in game too, if u dont like what someone has to say , hit the block button...

People just like to argue with draylo because they know they can and they they feel so bad *** about fighting with the "ffxiah meanie"..

You is teh medic?
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-05-07 12:39:19  

well said
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-07 12:39:45  
My LS is all gay~
Awwwww yea!

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:40:38  
Leviathan.Novax said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

You is teh medic?
yes so i know how to chemically restrain u legally :3

edit: net hiccup for the fail >=o
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:42:11  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
I thought fighting with him is productive? :S

Bout as productive as sniffing pixie sticks cuz you cant afford the heroin~
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-05-07 12:42:39  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I used to run a huge crafting/social linkshell on Seraph and honestly, you need a degree in psycology or business management almost to run a truly great shell. I learned a great deal and made many mistakes but it was fun and met so many great people. We didn't camp any HNM and still made a lot of enemies too just with other shells pissed off at losing members -_- I definitely never want to do it again because doing it well with a huge shell is almost a fulltime job but I'm grateful for the years The HQKings r.i.p. lol
haha i was there :P mr always busy ls leader! oh the drama everywhereee
you were the source of drama often lol so many broken seraph hearts
LOL not even! how many was it like 3? lol

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-07 12:45:23  
yes so i know how to chemically restrain u legally :3

edit: net hiccup for the fail >=o

Sounds kinky o.o

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:47:23  
I am saying that maybe he just says exactly how he feels and sees things without pausing for tact.. Not everyone has that quality nor does everyone strive to have it. And I don't see him trying to get people to change, just venting his frustration at the why/how the game has turned..so for people to "change to his way of thinking" requires no tact or pleasing or persuasion, as people already have their opinions formed, there by deleting the need for tact

vets raging vs casuals*** in their pants

picking fights with cranky grampa isnt going to change things cept us sitting back for the lulz.

Do carry on with the bit**fest though, I just got fresh popcorn!

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Bloodcat
サーバ: Valefor
user: Bcat
By Valefor.Bloodcat 2011-05-07 12:49:19  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

Bored and renaming like, all my outdated gear<.< It's either this or go sit in gukuaery again and *** gokumatz.

Game needs a 1-time only quest to personalize an item and give it a stat boost like Diablo II

Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-05-07 12:49:26  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I used to run a huge crafting/social linkshell on Seraph and honestly, you need a degree in psycology or business management almost to run a truly great shell. I learned a great deal and made many mistakes but it was fun and met so many great people. We didn't camp any HNM and still made a lot of enemies too just with other shells pissed off at losing members -_- I definitely never want to do it again because doing it well with a huge shell is almost a fulltime job but I'm grateful for the years The HQKings r.i.p. lol
haha i was there :P mr always busy ls leader! oh the drama everywhereee
you were the source of drama often lol so many broken seraph hearts
LOL not even! how many was it like 3? lol
yeah I know lol you were a wallflower until some random creepy guy came in and never shut up. rinse repeat each week with a new creep : p
haha oh yeah i was the best behaved "wallflower" :P not

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8