Why I Think My LS Is The Best!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Why I think my LS is the best!
Why I think my LS is the best!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Phoenix.Blonde
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 21:51:44  
There are a couple of LS on Pheonix that I'm sure feel this exact way. Try to take turns on a mob with them...and good luck. Thankfully, there seems to be a lot more cooperation in Abyssea lately.

Although there is one LS that will never share anything....
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2011-03-03 21:53:06  
I was going to post a link to Ni, saying it was the best evar, but I don't think it is anymore :<
[+]
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-03-03 22:13:54  
One neat thing we've done in our shell is I had a couple of guys splinter off from the ls and try to form their own shell with a few other people. I told them this is silly as they can do the same thing in our ls, with the advantage of being in a bigger ls and asking for help if they are short some people. Its actually been working ok so far. I'm really probably only doing the same thing all you "low man" linkshells are doing, just on a larger scale. There has really been little drama even with a full alliance. Its happened a time here or there, but easy to patch up. Again for me its about running the team and not so much playing the sport I guess. If I wanted to play something with 2-4 people I can go buy a console. For some silly reason I get enjoyment out of playing with lots of people :shrug:
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-03-03 22:35:23  
Hm. Here's some LS horror stories, if you guys are pretty bored. These span from my start 5-ish years ago up until now.

LS 1: Social, all members low-level.

Linkshell 2: End-game linkshell, dynamis/einherjar/sky/etc. No hnms.

Linkshell 3: Lowman ls started by a then-friend with one of her close pals. Event and social.

Linkshell 4: Members from ls 3 gathered onto one of the leaders' alternative ls's. Lowman event and social.

Linkshell 5: Event. Dynamis/einherjar/etc, and later, Abyssea.

Anyways. That's why I am ls-less now. I'm happier, less stressed, and see far less drama this way and I like it very much. There's been some pressure from more than one person for my husband and I to apply to a ls called Limit Break. Maybe someday. For now, we are very happy to be alone. Linkshells are bad for us, I think, and we are bad for linkshells. :/
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-03 23:02:53  
I haven't been in many LS these past years. Only one that I've been in for years. I know I was part of a LS a long while back that had a clique in it that did everything together. They liked to exclude others and whenever anyone asked what they were doing they ignored people. Anyone ever experience something like that? lol Was one of the worst experiences imo, hate that ***. Helped one of them all the damn time with everything they needed and there was such animosity.
 Cerberus.Eanae
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2011-03-03 23:15:23  
Quote:
We get everything done that we want to, with no favorites.

So you basically do nothing? Looking at your gear is just lol.
[+]
 Phoenix.Blonde
user: Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-04 00:36:53  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Quote:

Not everyone plays "Games" just so they can have the greatest gear. Believe it or not...some people play "games" to have fun. Go figure.
 Phoenix.Dooom
user: Dooom
By Phoenix.Dooom 2011-03-04 06:45:05  
I think my LS is the best 'cos I'm in it. Yar. Also, I didn't know getting gear and having fun were mutually exclusive. I've been doing it wrong all these years!
 Fenrir.Momohko
サーバ: Fenrir
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-04 06:49:48  
While having fun is awesome, imo its even BETTER to have fun AND get things accomplished... sure its fun to sit around and shoot the breeze with friends make rly long trains in jeuno or heck other zones n such or go try to fight something that is insanely hard just for the fun of it not necessarily to win. I enjoy how our ls has fun AND accomplishes things ^_^
 Titan.Xairu
サーバ: Titan
user: Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-04 07:00:15  
Fenrir.Momohko said:
While having fun is awesome, imo its even BETTER to have fun AND get things accomplished... sure its fun to sit around and shoot the breeze with friends make rly long trains in jeuno or heck other zones n such or go try to fight something that is insanely hard just for the fun of it not necessarily to win. I enjoy how our ls has fun AND accomplishes things ^_^
I agree, there are a ton of anal people who will just verbally bitchslap people who don't have the best gear, 97% of whom play too much and have no life. There's a fine line between "all work" and "all play". Plus alot of the time, with good friends, getting things accomplished can be alot of fun.

Also for some reason the mention of long jeuno trains brought back memories of ages back when we used to organize mass lv1 nakie runs to jeuno... I miss those days..
 Phoenix.Anniel
user: Anniel
By Phoenix.Anniel 2011-03-04 11:01:45  
I don't think it's a matter of gear anymore o.o; idc with what gear people start with, as long as they are willing to improve and get better~! And being inside abyssea, abyssites are just as important, I like people having the drive of getting abyssites of Merit and Furtherance~! And if they don't, I try to usually help people around getting em ^^;
 Phoenix.Kabekebe
user: Kabekebe
By Phoenix.Kabekebe 2011-03-07 14:54:04  
You love your ls cause you've put your name on it? I honestly dont know which one is , is it BlondeRecon or BlondeReconnaissance?

lol just taking a guess about how you think your ls is the best but i guess it is because (Sorry i dont know you on game) you are a nice person and people likes to chill in your shell?
 Leviathan.Solanis
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2011-03-07 15:13:47  
Phoenix.Blonde said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Quote:

Not everyone plays "Games" just so they can have the greatest gear. Believe it or not...some people play "games" to have fun. Go figure.

because the two are mutually exclusive? lol
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Bleube
user: Bleube
By Phoenix.Bleube 2011-04-17 14:06:10  
i see what you did there urteil
 Titan.Archeim
user: Archeim
By Titan.Archeim 2011-05-05 13:00:31  
I started the game in January of this year and a friend of mine who got me in the game gave me a linkpearl. The shell was big but now it is pretty much dead, and i normally see maybe 3 people on including me max.

My highest leveled Job is DRK at 47 so it's not like i'd be much use in Abyssea or anything... so it doesnt really matter too much. Not to mention Titan is merging with Phoenix on monday anyway.

I wonder what their babies would look like?
 Phoenix.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 13:02:01  
Phoenix is a horrible place. :(
 Titan.Archeim
By Titan.Archeim 2011-05-05 13:05:33  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

New Jersey is worse.
 Valefor.Ivaan
サーバ: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2011-05-05 13:08:13  
Titan.Archeim said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

New Jersey is worse.

New Jersey is beautiful.

You just have to avoid the snooki monsters in dark caves and you will be safe.
 Titan.Archeim
By Titan.Archeim 2011-05-05 13:26:12  
Valefor.Ivaan said:
Titan.Archeim said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
New Jersey is worse.
New Jersey is beautiful. You just have to avoid the snooki monsters in dark caves and you will be safe.

I'm from the Philadelphia area.

People who are from PA and NY normally have at least one thing in common...

Jersey Jokes.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-05 14:18:21  
I'm actually fairly angry at my last ls now. I was merely annoyed with them, but found the whole thing to be inconsequential after my husband and I left and forgot about it. But someone recently told me some new opinions that influenced how we were treated, which ticked me right off.

First off, it seems that several of the sacks decided that we were only going to events that we needed gear from. Really?

The second thing that irritated the holy bejeepers out of me was that the ls was mad that we weren't taking ls members for low-man fun in Abyssea. In fact, they changed the rules specifically to make it illegal to lowman with anyone that was not in the ls.

/rant off. We've been on four event ls's on Odin. We've left all of them for one reason or another, be it that we didn't agree with rules, or the leaders did something we did not wish to be associated with, or the leader left the server. We've looked at other ls's on Odin but haven't found one that we'd like to apply to. We're hoping that Ifrit brings some great ls's, preferably a social or very easy-going event, that we might fit into. Otherwise, since we're sick of hardcore rabid event ls's and are alone now with most of our friends having quit, we might leave the game altogether. It's no fun playing with a ls who thinks they are god's gift to the server. It's no fun playing alone. Without a happy medium, we play less and less.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-05 14:26:07  

nuuuu! come to carby and show how to play this game instead, we're the most casual ls in existence!

...you gotta let us keep CFH camping as an ls event though

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 14:30:34  
Odin.Liela said:
wall-o-text rant

I know how you feel. :( LS I was a leader for (I actually started said ls, but couldn't afford the linkshell at the time lol) turned on me because I was the easy target :< ONE SAMURAI IN PARTICULAR got all butthurt I low-manned some of my seals outside of offical events; And such, to the point where I said *** it, left said ls, it fell apart after I left because said leader went on a rampage getting himself(And the other linkshell leaders who JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE GIRLS) gear, which led to people questioning me as to why I left, etc and yeah. Big ls's suck for abyssea-content now :/ You're better off finding a few good/smart people and just lowmanning like you have been! even outside content barring AV/PW, etc is easy with a good lowman setup :O

Protip: LS people suck >:/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 14:35:34  
Not true, I love the people who pay me absurd amounts of gil for easy-to-get items in abyssea! Those people rock.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-05 14:36:30  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Not true, I love the people who pay me absurd amounts of gil for easy-to-get items in abyssea! Those people rock.

and i love the people who sell me items for gil i got by hitting the fish button and going to sleep

it's a symbiotic relationship i suppose
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 14:37:29  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

and i love the people who sell me items for gil i got by hitting the fish button and going to sleep

Indeed, although; I havn't been able to reel in more than like 50 fish lately so I stopped fishing all together. :(
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-05 14:39:09  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

Indeed, although; I havn't been able to reel in more than like 50 fish lately so I stopped fishing all together. :(

other people have been telling me that :/

for some reason it hasn't happened to me, no clue why
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8