Why I Think My LS Is The Best!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Why I think my LS is the best!
Why I think my LS is the best!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Fenrir.Ilax
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 08:18:54  
Phoenix.Anniel said:
In my LS, my friends and I lowman most stuff, so we arent a lot of people full time in it, sadly! The good thing is we are getting empyreans done and have more than enough +2s! During LS event we double the numbers probably, and lately it's being such a blast again! We've lost members but I'm happy with it. Luckily the people who have stayed are among the nicest and most helpful people Ive found on the server. A great example is hmm, Wallyb, idk if anyone of you know D: but he's such a nice guy, and always so helpful! So the end result is it just makes me wanna do things for him, and we just finished his Masamune last night ^^
I'm always looking for people like that so, if you have a good attitude and are helpful, send me a tell in game :o

Maybe some people get the wrong idea about leaders, but honestly most of the people that have left my ls is because *they* care more about gear than anything else, and feel they deserve everything without even trying, which isn't fun for anyone, everyone has to put their share and stop bitching... my ls doesn't have many rules either! Unless picking an af3+2 per week to make sounds too bad!

So with me, it's mostly if you have a good attitude, makes me just wanna help you, but complaining about being on a job or, after you win most stuff cuz you have high lots, and still complain about not getting enough stuff... is like... srsly ~.~

So yeah,I'm a lot into smaller groups myself :) but I'm a sucker to help out so that's why I have a LS too! Last run we got Zelus Tiaras, bunch of hands +2 and I didnt get a thing ._. but oh well!

Well that awesome to hear that Anniel :) Wish more ls as your would be around, but i think this abyssea update slowly changing the way ppl are thinking now and that itself is again very nice, took SE 8yr almost to do this, but ya is never late :) I just hope SE keep going in that direction.

Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-03-03 08:38:19  
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Yeah, we have rules. Guess what, they are pretty cut, dry, and fair.
Most of LS rule are fair, is the way ppl use them sometime that make no sense. Is normal for a leader to spend more time then other, if he would not then nothing would happen. I think is fair enough to say if leader don't wan spend that much time, then he should just not lead lol Having him to abuse of his 'perfect attendance' not justify his greed, and by that i mean like if a Leader would rush a WHM form lv1 to 90 just to get WHM Seal/card/E.wep before one of his member. Nor is correct an normal member with good attendance do this type of shady stuff. Nor it would be nice to have some of your core member say: Well i did more then other member, so i am gonna take it easy now. (slacking on purpose) And i can state more rule that ppl have fun to play around, of course i know the intention of the rule is not to cause that, but sadly there always ppl ready to mess around it just for they ego, and the more ppl you have in a LS, the more this will happen. Big LS also mean different cluster of friend, and chance is they going to be with or again you eventually, and gl to keep control on that.

Thats the thing though. Our system of rules awards the very best gear items to those who are most active, but chances are with how the rules work, you still stand a chance at nabbing a fair amount of stuff. The way our rules currently work, even as ls leader if I wanted to nab all the drops I couldn't. It is just the system I worked out. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not spending extra time on a linkshell leader, that seems to be what you suggested. I don't consider myself any more important than the BLM or the NIN or the little PUP. Having any other attitude is flawed and will lead to people being upset down the road. The beauty of today's ffxi is with a lot of the stuff being low manned it is quite easy for myself or a sackholder to spend a little bit of our free time to fill in any gear gaps we can, if someone isn't feeling the love. Bigger linkshells can still work. You just need leadership that isn't gear hungry firstly for themself and you also need to get creative with your rules. And understand that usually the fairest rules don't make for the most efficient gear gathering ideas. Lastly it helps a lot if the big ls is based on friends that have played together for a long time, and build from there.
 Asura.Eeek
サーバ: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-03 09:02:53  
I love being free of larger Linkshells with their rules, point systems, and the few douchebag members that are ever-present in larger shells.

I love my small LS. As a tight-knit group of friends, we don't need no stinkin' rules. We don't need a complicated points system. We don't have a set schedule. We're not looking out for ourselves or manipulating a points system to loot as much gear as possible before leaving for a 'better' LS.

We work together. We get ***done together. We get better together. We have fun together.

*** the old FFXI. The new FFXI is more fun and is worth playing.
 Phoenix.Blonde
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 09:05:52  
I personally hate point systems. They punish those that work.
That's just my opinion of course.
[+]
 Phoenix.Rizzspeed
user: Rizzspeed
By Phoenix.Rizzspeed 2011-03-03 09:06:52  
Asura.Eeek said:

We work together. We get ***done together. We get better together. We have fun together.

I'm really agreeing with this statement very much.
I'm enjoying this game much more now than ever.
 Phoenix.Anniel
user: Anniel
By Phoenix.Anniel 2011-03-03 09:47:07  
I hate points systems! All I ever do is keep attendance track, and that is only in case we actually find the time to work on empyreans within the LS.

No one is left out to have lesser lotting rights, because I believe in equality. But I also demand equality.

I don't believe in LS leaders getting everything first, either, for example, in our lowman group, Matt and I are gonna be the last ones to work on our empyreans, we chose to get everyone else in the group their empyrean first... most ls and most people I know is always about "Me" and "I".

As a LS, we try every day to learn how to improve and make things accesible, in other words, get everyone what they want/need; and yes, as a lowman group too, we usually end up getting our stuff (my stuff) from lowmanning, and during ls events, helping others get what they prob couldnt get any other way, and sometimes they can! Idk, for a bigger ls or a small group to lowman... I guess it's all in the chemistry we as people have :/ It's not always points/gear but also if people get along or no, that's what makes ***work imo.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 09:56:44  
Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Thats the thing though. Our system of rules awards the very best gear items to those who are most active

Most of the linkshell work that way, i mean that nothing really wrong.

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
but chances are with how the rules work, you still stand a chance at nabbing a fair amount of stuff.

We call that the left over, we never really look at that =) they just FFA to anyone that can make a use of it, most of time we fight to make ppl take it or it fall on ground XD.

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
The way our rules currently work, even as ls leader if I wanted to nab all the drops I couldn't. It is just the system I worked out. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not spending extra time on a linkshell leader, that seems to be what you suggested.

Nah i was pointing about how ppl turn easy how a leader deserve stuff more then his member just because he spend more time, he should just kick the member instead of slave him into his stuff. My first example was better when i say 'is not correct as a leader to rush a WHM lv 1 to 90, to lot again his WHM member that is always online for him', is call no respect for ppl, and there no rule/point system that ever gonna justify it for me.

And what are these point/rule about, anti-leech? Why even make it possible, is like saying ppl can leech by time they follow the rule. (is wrong) No worry, is just my analogy about 'point system'

Sad but i saw many LS that treat they member as a number, and they think is all fair bc they make random rule to justify they action. Imo if a member have that much issue with attendance, why not just kick him? If you spend more time then majority of your member, then your ls is maybe wrong or you just like spend more time, obviously that should never put you on top of other member that are ready to spend the max amount of time they have available, after all when they join your LS you know what the deal is.

That actually the fun part of small LS, everyone are part of something, none is actually more important then another member, you loose someone then it can make the difference from a fail and success event. In the end everyone feel like they actually did something, because that also another issue i had back in the time in Duckhunt ls, it was very successful LS yes, but i could scratch my ball all night and watching TV and they still would win. It was overkill on everything or just overacting on everything? In the end i was useless, not bc i was fail player, just bc there no point to gather 18 member at something that only REQ 6~8.

And oh while i think about it, who never got a deception from a big ls when the leader tell them to split and you end to do stuff with ppl that you not really like, or they just send same ppl to the boring stuff and leader/friend do the fun part. Anyway, no worry, i also remember good stuff from big ls, but overall small LS out beat it by 10x atm.

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
you also need to get creative with your rules. And understand that usually the fairest rules don't make for the most efficient gear gathering ideas.

I don't think you need that many rule, respect should be the only one your member should follow, never forget they need you as you need them, everyone have they need and offer and i think is easy to just figure out if you wan deal with it or not. That ok if you have someone very greedy in your LS and everyone happy about it, but gl on that too.

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Lastly it helps a lot if the big ls is based on friends that have played together for a long time, and build from there.

True, just not that easy to have such of ls. (specially for big ls) A friend would also not involve a point system for his gear >< I help my friend and i never count the time i spend and yes i spend a tons, just don't ask me to finish your E.wep then turn me down when i ask you if you can help me or someone for something easy that i know you can do. No worry i clearly make the difference with a player that abuse and who worth to be helped.

Example, i spend 3m to buy hagun to someone, guess what he did? He sold it to buy his RNG gear, and go figure he ask me a week after if he can sponsor in my Dynamis ls. I mean ya, ppl are that amazing, and he was a friend btw, ya of course with that kind of friend you don't really need enemy. [that happen almost 2yr ago]

I could spam example like that infinitely, and sure everyone could do too lol, so in the end i am just happy that SE made tons of content that make 'TRUE FRIEND' able to do together with almost 0 drama/leeching/bs.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 09:59:10  
Asura.Eeek said:
I love being free of larger Linkshells with their rules, point systems, and the few douchebag members that are ever-present in larger shells.

I love my small LS. As a tight-knit group of friends, we don't need no stinkin' rules. We don't need a complicated points system. We don't have a set schedule. We're not looking out for ourselves or manipulating a points system to loot as much gear as possible before leaving for a 'better' LS.

Welcome to the club Eeek ^^ and agree with all you said.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 10:03:42  
Phoenix.Anniel said:
It's not always points/gear but also if people get along or no, that's what makes ***work imo.

/nod
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-03-03 10:47:18  
I think i should make a Thread called "Why i had to leave a Linkshell i thought was awesome"

Read at your own risk:

But I am not unhappy about this completely. Now i spend more time with my closer friends. We low-man all the time now, and get a lot accomplished. Its much more fun doing something when you don't have 17 other people after the same item and armor as you. In fact nearly 70% of my Empyrean+2 Armor for THF was gotten Low-man. The Linkshell got me my head and my Legs. But the body/hands/Feet i got Low-man, with either a pick-up group, or with friends. So I'm not completely left out.

I still miss that damn LS though :|, But i fear i burned all the bridges back to that island for being a hot-tempered *** way too much :(
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-03-03 11:01:24  
:/ That sucks, Karbuncle. /comfort.
[+]
 Phoenix.Anniel
By Phoenix.Anniel 2011-03-03 11:08:47  
Eh... if you are gonna have wishlists... this is what I do, I ask everyone to let me know what items or AF they want, or they can post it as a reply to a thread posted by me. That first post will compile everyone's wishlists. If you wanna change anything, let me know, or post a reply, I'll edit my post and add it there and keep track of it. I think it's a good way to avoid all the confussion that happened with your widowmaker!
[+]
 Fenrir.Momohko
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-03 11:12:42  
that is rly terrible :/ sorry you had that exp. I had a bad exp when I first started the game my first ls I was in was a social everyone help everyone type of ls, and over time we merged with an end game ls and we were adapting their rules and such well at this time i was about 15 and could only play ffxi every other weekend (4dyas a month) and since i was only a social member I figure it would be ok for me to not follow the crazy end game rules the specific rule being you can only have one ls... I was like low lvl noob (cause i could never play rly lol) so I get kicked from this end game ls we merge with cause one day i am pting in the dunes and the ls leader came out to my party to see why im not in ls sees im in my brothers ls and he kicks me when i come back in next time. For me I was sad because those people were rly good friends of mine sure we kept in touch even to this day some of them despite me changing servers but that guy he was the biggest douche of all time when it come to ls leader lol over time he lose some more of my friends as his ls member and we made a joke every time we see him to call him a poop head O.O ( i know i know real mature right? lol) but as for a happy ending I join my bro ls permanently and made lotsa memories and adventures with them that i cherish <3 the ls i am in now remind me of that ls because we are like a big family ^^ <3
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-03-03 11:13:23  
Phoenix.Anniel said:
Eh... if you are gonna have wishlists... this is what I do, I ask everyone to let me know what items or AF they want, or they can post it as a reply to a thread posted by me. That first post will compile everyone's wishlists. If you wanna change anything, let me know, or post a reply, I'll edit my post and add it there and keep track of it. I think it's a good way to avoid all the confussion that happened with your widowmaker!

Thats the thing, See that makes sense.

Our Empyrean+2 armor was on a job system, You pick a "Main job" and a "Sub job".

Main job you could lot +1/+2, Sub job you could lot +1/+2 when all Main jobs got.

It was good for me, even though i had like 9 jobs and being stuck to 1 was a pain, I got through it cause it WAS fair.

Anyway, I'm assuming he did what you did for the most part, But i think after a While he just got complacent, Anyone would have. Its a boring job and hes been in charge of a lot of LS in his time. It would get old, I understand.

But I DID send him a tell saying i was editing my Wishlist. I told him what i removed and what i added. Even mentioned i Knew the rule (The one i had thought was still in effect) that i wouldn't be able to lot the said item :|

He either shrugged it off, or genuinely forgot about it. Either way i felt it was unjust that in the end he didn't at least trust my word. I had never done anything like this in the past. The fact he didn't trust me that one time was further proof, in my mind, He didn't like me. Being in a LS with the main leader neither liking nor trusting you is a bad idea. It would only cause further drama :|

Fenrir.Momohko said:
that is rly terrible :/ sorry you had that exp. I had a bad exp when I first started the game my first ls I was in was a social everyone help everyone type of ls, and over time we merged with an end game ls and we were adapting their rules and such well at this time i was about 15 and could only play ffxi every other weekend (4dyas a month) and since i was only a social member I figure it would be ok for me to not follow the crazy end game rules the specific rule being you can only have one ls... I was like low lvl noob (cause i could never play rly lol) so I get kicked from this end game ls we merge with cause one day i am pting in the dunes and the ls leader came out to my party to see why im not in ls sees im in my brothers ls and he kicks me when i come back in next time. For me I was sad because those people were rly good friends of mine sure we kept in touch even to this day some of them despite me changing servers but that guy he was the biggest douche of all time when it come to ls leader lol over time he lose some more of my friends as his ls member and we made a joke every time we see him to call him a poop head O.O ( i know i know real mature right? lol) but as for a happy ending I join my bro ls permanently and made lotsa memories and adventures with them that i cherish <3 the ls i am in now remind me of that ls because we are like a big family ^^ <3

And that sucks... Horribly. At least you found another happy group to be with :)

Silver-lining :)
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-03 11:18:40  
Regarding item and drop I like the way we do ours ... we have prio so for example we just complete every one prio 1 last month ^_^ so everyone in ls got their first afv3+2 full set and now we work on prio 2 so we all get another set anything NOT on someones prio list is FFA and we are all generally courteous of who has what so people who are close to finish can complete ^^ or if someone play job more then others we have this all organized and viewable on our google doc. For request we have a request list and completion list anyone at any time can add w/e they want to request list of course we dont go adding the whole every single gear but again we add courteously item for job we play alot or item we rly would like sorta thing and if we pass that nm or in the zone we go after the nm if we have right set up n such and get the item whoever has it on wishlist or even the other thing before we kill the nm we make the desired drops known if someone is unable to (because no web access) or forgot to put whoever voices interest before hand can lot ^^ and ussualy we fight nm couple times to get more then 1 if more ppl have interest this has worked pretty well for us and yes we have a member who has no pc access but he can still add request he can tell anyone item he want and anyone can add it ^^ and i am happy to say our completion list is more then half of the size of our request list ^___^ so its rly good thing working well for us :3

*Edit*
so as we for sure complete a full set of afv3+2 every prio we also get extra +1 and even +2 accordingly for example nm drop a card and coin well say we only need card ad everyone complete on coin well you can lock your next prio if you lot the item and hay mebbe you complete it early and that just mean our next run we can get done faster :3 to get more gear for everyone

*Edit2 ><;;*
and we just go zone by zone so we just complete misareaux coast so next zone we move to is vunkerl :3 its rly nice and organize and helps get stuff done fast :3
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-03-03 11:22:15  
Momo get me in your shell D:
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 11:23:20  
/comfort Karbuncle.

For wishlists, my ls have a section where everyone can fill it up. But to avoid drama like that, we just avoid to prio anyone. We just use that list to know what our member are looking for so it help us to figure out what we can do on our free time or in event.

*Edit* lol momohko beat me on post, but aye every time we do the wishlists we ask everyone if is that ok if xxx member take it and if anyone else need, and we talk about the nm before kill it, so when drop happen we all know what happen.

Example for Rani we normally fix rule for the drop, generally who brew get all the item or give item to who he wan [drop have to stay to LS member only], generally it cause no problem, in the case that would cause problem we just avoid to do the NM until everyone fix they issue about it.
 Lakshmi.Kinjite
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Kinjite 2011-03-03 11:24:06  
My LS is about 20ish ppl but we often are splintered into groups doing our own thing, I have a Thf pal we been hangin around together for 5 yrs, we both have jobs that will get us the things we want or need and can pull without hesitation a variety of jobs from in the LS, we usually do everything lowman <no drama> and the nice thing ultimately is all the members are ppl who lvld old school, Chaining cows in bibiki bay type old school....anyways WingedTwilight rocks
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-03 11:26:59  
Lakshmi.Kinjite said:
My LS is about 20ish ppl but we often are splintered into groups doing our own thing, I have a Thf pal we been hangin around together for 5 yrs, we both have jobs that will get us the things we want or need and can pull without hesitation a variety of jobs from in the LS, we usually do everything lowman <no drama> and the nice thing ultimately is all the members are ppl who lvld old school, Chaining cows in bibiki bay type old school....anyways WingedTwilight rocks

thats kinda funny sound like us cept we are about 12 member but we all lvl old school KRT mnk burns n all that stuff and hay our ls name is Twilight lol :O twilight ftw! /highfives our twilight zone ls xD

@mtmoogle O.O;;;; eep I don't think we taking more members atm :/ i sorries >< thats only thing bad for small ls :X but as advice to others rly dont need to go out and join crazy abyssea shell its best if you just get togethr and go at it that way trust me ^^
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 11:28:15  
I can understand that sometimes LS leaders mess up with keeping track of things. I don't think a lot of players realize the amount of time and work it takes to do attendance, wish lists, points, and so on. This of course is just another reason why the smaller LS is catching on. On our LS we all downloaded Skype, so that we can chat together. Makes things a lot more fun and interesting. We just talk together about what we want to do that night and what needs to be accomplished.

Often we are able to accomplish several goals in one night.

To keep the game fun, we only have scheduled events a few days a week and attendance is not mandatory. Pretty much the rest of our "FREE" days we just get together and decide what we would like to do as friends.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-03-03 11:32:39  
Fenrir.Momohko said:
Lakshmi.Kinjite said:
thats kinda funny sound like us cept we are about 12 member but we all lvl old school KRT mnk burns n all that stuff and hay our ls name is Twilight lol :O twilight ftw! /highfives our twilight zone ls xD @mtmoogle O.O;;;; eep I don't think we taking more members atm :/ i sorries >< thats only thing bad for small ls :X but as advice to others rly dont need to go out and join crazy abyssea shell its best if you just get togethr and go at it that way trust me ^^
:( i'm pretty sure a can make a small shell and i am actually planning to but i can have a ton of work on my hands and not log in for a week ; ;
edit: join my empy shouts when i do them D:
 Lakshmi.Kinjite
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Kinjite 2011-03-03 11:33:31  
Hell ya Monk Burns in KRT ftw....I spend about 50% of my time helpin LS mates get further in the game as does my thf friend...sometimes it hinders our advancment but if it puts a member in a position to be able to help others than we are all for it.....and on a side note we still go work low jobs old style level 10 rdm Valkurm Dunes ftw
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 11:35:07  
Fenrir.Momohko said:
@mtmoogle O.O;;;; eep I don't think we taking more members atm :/ i sorries >< thats only thing bad for small ls :X but as advice to others rly dont need to go out and join crazy abyssea shell its best if you just get togethr and go at it that way trust me ^^

i won't mind have a super WHM, who love to play WHM every event lol, not like we don't have any whm in our ls, but the one that do are getting tire playing the job =/
 Phoenix.Neosutra
user: neosutra
By Phoenix.Neosutra 2011-03-03 11:38:58  
Because we accidentally the entire server.
[+]
 Phoenix.Anniel
By Phoenix.Anniel 2011-03-03 11:47:46  
Being a leader sucks sometimes... you have to tell people what to do, guide them, do things for everyone... in other words, you end up serving.

Example... in my lowman group, we got everyone an epona's ring... was a saturday I think, then 2 weeks after, did LS event in Altepa, got pretty much everyone their ring (yeah we brew Rani, some people brewed their own, I myself donated 3 brews for whoever needed the ring). We didn't have to do it as a LS, we already had it. But I still wanted to do it for everyone else. I didn't get anything, none of my lowman group did. Sometimes it's fun to work for others. Now, wanna know funny thing? I still get told I'm greedy, or had to hear a couple complaints about brewing... it's not like cruor is hard to farm, and I really don't feel like putting up with Rani longer than I have to D:

So as a leader, least in my case, I dont remember when was the last time I got something *within* the LS, yet we end up being yelled at, accused, blamed...

Sure, we have a group to lowman, but it's not a closed group... I'm not yelling "hey, come join us!" but I'm not gonna "shut the door" on your face, ya know? And if you wanna join, don't come with a "I deserve everything so get me all I want now" attitude. Don't demand. Earn it.

Why was I driven to get Mazarou's Ukonvasara first? Because he never misses an event, he's on WHM all the god damned time, and we achieve and get so much done with him as WHM is the least I can do to say "Thank you". Yet some people see it as favoritism.

Another people with amazing attitudes in my LS are Zeldapower, Majick, Rattt, Vicius and many others who are always asking what do you need to make event work? What do you want me to do?
Amazing people that make you proud and happy just to have them around instead of constant whining, and people we are happy to work with.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-03-03 11:59:26  
Yah, I would not want to lead a Linkshell, nor do i envy those who do.

Its a rough job, and You're looked on for almost everything. Where to go, What to kill, What zone, Etc. Its sometimes overwhelming.

Still, You also need to instill trust in your LS mates, and you need to trust them. When there's animosity between them, The linkshell cannot work :(

Shame there aren't really any good LS's left on Asura, that are recruiting -.-.

You'd think having ~9-10 geared jobs would be a bonus eh?

Oh well, On to lowmanning forever <3. Until 99 introduces Outside-Abyssea content =.=a
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-03 12:10:27  
Phoenix.Anniel said:
Being a leader sucks sometimes... you have to tell people what to do, guide them, do things for everyone... in other words, you end up serving.

Example... in my lowman group, we got everyone an epona's ring... was a saturday I think, then 2 weeks after, did LS event in Altepa, got pretty much everyone their ring (yeah we brew Rani, some people brewed their own, I myself donated 3 brews for whoever needed the ring). We didn't have to do it as a LS, we already had it. But I still wanted to do it for everyone else. I didn't get anything, none of my lowman group did. Sometimes it's fun to work for others. Now, wanna know funny thing? I still get told I'm greedy, or had to hear a couple complaints about brewing... it's not like cruor is hard to farm, and I really don't feel like putting up with Rani longer than I have to D:

So as a leader, least in my case, I dont remember when was the last time I got something *within* the LS, yet we end up being yelled at, accused, blamed...

Sure, we have a group to lowman, but it's not a closed group... I'm not yelling "hey, come join us!" but I'm not gonna "shut the door" on your face, ya know? And if you wanna join, don't come with a "I deserve everything so get me all I want now" attitude. Don't demand. Earn it.

Why was I driven to get Mazarou's Ukonvasara first? Because he never misses an event, he's on WHM all the god damned time, and we achieve and get so much done with him as WHM is the least I can do to say "Thank you". Yet some people see it as favoritism.

Another people with amazing attitudes in my LS are Zeldapower, Majick, Rattt, Vicius and many others who are always asking what do you need to make event work? What do you want me to do?
Amazing people that make you proud and happy just to have them around instead of constant whining, and people we are happy to work with.

That why i don't like play with sheep lol Our group are pretty much on same page, we would not invite someone in our ls just because he have nice gear or have boob :P We ask a minimum, and for extra help they more then welcome to offer it, but they know they can't expect a return from it.

Of course some of us have extra stuff compare to other member, but we do that on our free time (outside event ls) and everyone are always /welcome to come, but that again is optional.

Trust me i know exactly what you mean with 'Being a leader sucks sometimes...' I am very aggressive as a leader now, i just have 0 patience on any kind/source of greed or drama, should see how quick i kick them, i go far as i kicked someone in my dynamis ls bc he ninjared something in abyssea from a random event that i was not even there. Simple like that, i just can't stand anymore the bs. Rude of me maybe, i just learned over time ppl don't really change and all they end to do is make other and me loose our time.
 Titan.Neofirebrand
サーバ: Titan
user: Neofire
By Titan.Neofirebrand 2011-03-03 16:40:13  
Phoenix.Blonde said:
I just want to say that I think my LS ROCKS because of the great members that are in it! They are helpful and friendly (except Dridian...you knew that was coming lol). Seriously though, we have a great time together and we are not so big as to have any drama. We get everything done that we want to, with no favorites. So much easier when everyone is like minded.
I know everyone thinks they have the best LS...
What are the reasons you stay in yours?
'rolls eyes' lol :p
 Phoenix.Blonde
By Phoenix.Blonde 2011-03-03 21:46:19  
Titan.Neofirebrand said:
Phoenix.Blonde said:
I just want to say that I think my LS ROCKS because of the great members that are in it! They are helpful and friendly (except Dridian...you knew that was coming lol). Seriously though, we have a great time together and we are not so big as to have any drama. We get everything done that we want to, with no favorites. So much easier when everyone is like minded.
I know everyone thinks they have the best LS...
What are the reasons you stay in yours?
'rolls eyes' lol :p

Well you might not have liked this forum...but some people did. I for one am not here to please everyone. I can't make everyone happy, so I do what I do because I like it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8