Why I Think My LS Is The Best!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Why I think my LS is the best!
Why I think my LS is the best!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-05-07 11:37:38  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
It's funny too, because all the casuals who complained (and were ***even during abyssea) are the same greedy people who want everything handed to them. They want all the best gear within 20m, they want to solo everything and compete with nobody, they don't wanna team up, I want I want I need I need. I ran across some scrub in shout today who was locking items from Amphitrite. I asked him in tell,

do you have KI?

"No we will go get it ^^",

why are you locking items?

"cuz i'm shouting"

There shouldn't be a rush to get the best of the best. The faster everyone is completed, the faster it ends. People become bored, people quit. Dunno why everyone wants everything ASAP.

everybody wants everything ASAP because abyssea has lowered the deadication required to achieve these said "shiny items" sad but true furthermore there are two sides of a coin i.e less time spent griding on a MMO equals more time spent living life so its really to each its own I suppose.

P.S I filter shouts simply because nothing good ever comes from pick-up groups use your ffxi network i.e your linkshell mates and your friendlist.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 11:38:45  
Zeyphr said:
/facepalm LOL, great one >.>

And i was talking about how you complain about almost everything. When was the last time u said something positive? Im sure the whole of ffxiah would agree when i say you comment on every thread, screenshot etc either trolling people or about how u can do it better.

If someone wants a ls then thats fine, theres a ls on my server who has 70 members, you dont HAVE to low man, its free choice.

And on topic, my ls's quite good, already got like 20+ sets of 5/5 and a emp in like 2months + almost 2nd emp

Cry more?
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-05-07 11:41:07  
Zeyphr said:

And i was talking about how you complain about almost everything. When was the last time u said something positive? Im sure the whole of ffxiah would agree when i say you comment on every thread, screenshot etc either trolling people or about how u can do it better.

If someone wants a ls then thats fine, theres a ls on my server who has 70 members, you dont HAVE to low man, its free choice.

And on topic, my ls's quite good, already got like 20+ sets of 5/5 and a emp in like 2months + almost 2nd emp

I disagree the guy has an opinion which if he is voiceing it should be considered and evaluated I find certain things Draylo says informative at times.
By Zeyphr 2011-05-07 11:44:56  
Gilgamesh.Galmaximas said:
Zeyphr said:

I disagree the guy has an opinion which if he is voiceing it should be considered and evaluated I find certain things Draylo says informative at times.

The majority of his comments are negative, but i do agree some is good. I just hate seeing people put people down on an accomplishment thats big to them, and draylo does that a lot

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-05-07 11:56:13  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Entitlement issue? You feel players should have the best gear within 20m and everything ASAP? Maybe you are the greedy one.

No, I don't, but you come on here bitching about the "*** casuals" on a daily basis. Game changing, change with it or quit, simple as that. Without the "*** casuals", this game would bankrupt, then you could *** about that.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-05-07 11:57:06  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I used to run a huge crafting/social linkshell on Seraph and honestly, you need a degree in psycology or business management almost to run a truly great shell. I learned a great deal and made many mistakes but it was fun and met so many great people. We didn't camp any HNM and still made a lot of enemies too just with other shells pissed off at losing members -_-

I definitely never want to do it again because doing it well with a huge shell is almost a fulltime job but I'm grateful for the years

The HQKings r.i.p. lol
haha i was there :P mr always busy ls leader! oh the drama everywhereee
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 11:57:37  
Everyday? Since when are people not allowed to express their opinion on a forum. You are mad because it is contrary to yours? That's not very nice!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-07 12:00:30  
There is a difference in an intelligent conflict, and putting someone down for their view.

I.e. Christians.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-07 12:04:15  
Leviathan.Novax said:
There is a difference in an intelligent conflict, and putting someone down for their view.

I.e. Christians.

I resent your comments/views for saying this.
 Leviathan.Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-07 12:05:14  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Leviathan.Novax said:

I.e. Christians.

I accept your resentment, and I will learn to be better.
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-05-07 12:05:16  
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Entitlement issue? You feel players should have the best gear within 20m and everything ASAP? Maybe you are the greedy one.

No, I don't, but you come on here bitching about the "*** casuals" on a daily basis. Game changing, change with it or quit, simple as that. Without the "*** casuals", this game would bankrupt, then you could *** about that.
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Actually he doesn't he can complain til the servers crash he pays his 12.95$ a month so he can pretty much say whatever he wants involving ffxi and play however he wants as well blist is a wonderful tool or just simply ignoring him would be effective as well.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-07 12:06:44  
Leviathan.Novax said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Leviathan.Novax said:

I.e. Christians.

I accept your resentment, and I will learn to be better.

Okay then, here's a cookie.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:08:26  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
That cookie looks used, I know because I have seen many cookies in my life.
cookie ho!
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-07 12:09:00  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

I got hungry while handing it over ok. :<

Post deleted by User.
By Zeyphr 2011-05-07 12:10:50  
Quit bum sucking draylo. We ALL pay the monthly fee. Nobodys special. I totally agree with Nevill and Mabrook. It dont matter when u finish a acomplishment, it matters that u did it. Oh and another thing, why do u post negative comments on almace SS's draylo when u have one urself?
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:13:20  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
cookie ho!
For these onry tho,
Frick yeah~!
 Leviathan.Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-07 12:13:32  
All your cookies are belong to Nov!
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 12:13:36  
You sound like a hater, y u hate me so much bro?
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-07 12:14:21  
What's a better title for Hauteclaire remake? Towngear sword, or Hautefailure, Or Sword of 2007? D: Im bored.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-07 12:15:41  
Leviathan.Novax said:
All your cookies are belong to Nov!
GTFO >=o I claim your cookies in the name of the sombrero!

/shanks

Zeyphr said:
Nobodys special.

I disagree, I am very special. =)

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-05-07 12:19:12  
you guys are the best around =3

By Zeyphr 2011-05-07 12:19:26  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
You sound like a hater, y u hate me so much bro?

Great answer lol, and not a hater like i am towards some, i just dont see why ur so on putting people down for gettin items u have urself or something that they did without knowing wether or not theyh have the time, friends or gear for it. Not just u, nobody has the right to do that unless u kno the person
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8