Why I Think My LS Is The Best!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Why I think my LS is the best!
Why I think my LS is the best!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 14:40:12  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Not true, I love the people who pay me absurd amounts of gil for easy-to-get items in abyssea! Those people rock.

and i love the people who sell me items for gil i got by hitting the fish button and going to sleep

it's a symbiotic relationship i suppose

Indeed, although; I havn't been able to reel in more than like 50 fish lately so I stopped fishing all together. :(

other people have been telling me that :/

for some reason it hasn't happened to me, no clue why

Literally, last time I tried it took me nearly *10* hours to get to about 150 fish.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 14:43:01  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Get an Ebisu!

I tried, I got to like, 40k GP then said *** it; and changed back to bonecrafting guild to work on other ***. lol

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 14:46:12  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Get an Ebisu!
I tried, I got to like, 40k GP then said *** it; and changed back to bonecrafting guild to work on other ***. lol
Meh, Bonecraft isn't a goldmine anyways lol.

iunno, I made roughly, 11mil? In about 3hours of crafting time total gotta love them jps who love hq gear!

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-05-05 14:52:59  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Phoenix is a horrible place. :(

I'm happy to hear your suffering :O
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 14:55:28  
Only because majority of the people here lack a large amount of logic/concept of how the games work. >:/

Edit: And jerk, you didn't even say happy birthday yet! :(
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-05-05 14:59:16  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Only because majority of the people here lack a large amount of logic/concept of how the games work. >:/ Edit: And jerk, you didn't even say happy birthday yet! :(

Phoenix was nice when Sagi lived there :D
 Bahamut.Feisei
サーバ: Bahamut
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2011-05-05 15:03:17  
my LS rox my sox off
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-05 15:05:26  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Only because majority of the people here lack a large amount of logic/concept of how the games work. >:/ Edit: And jerk, you didn't even say happy birthday yet! :(

I had some full AF3 (read: not any +1 or +2) SMN (GALKA, AT THAT.) trying to tell me I sucked for FC burning my jobs to 90, when im standing next to him in ***he's never even heard of and all my skills capped, and the only comment he had to say was "I'll know to avoid you when I require someone with skill to do anything^^" >Dude was trying to buy Seals for 5k each. lol
 Fenrir.Captaincrunch
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Captaincrunch 2011-05-05 16:41:51  
I remember when I was on Phoenix, I *** hated that server.

also I didn't read any of this thread
 Phoenix.Bleube
user: Bleube
By Phoenix.Bleube 2011-05-07 01:19:03  
Fenrir.Captaincrunch said:
also I didn't read any of this thread
i bet you did read the thread.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-05-07 01:44:49  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Odin.Liela said:
wall-o-text rant

I know how you feel. :( LS I was a leader for (I actually started said ls, but couldn't afford the linkshell at the time lol) turned on me because I was the easy target :< ONE SAMURAI IN PARTICULAR got all butthurt I low-manned some of my seals outside of offical events; And such, to the point where I said *** it, left said ls, it fell apart after I left because said leader went on a rampage getting himself(And the other linkshell leaders who JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE GIRLS) gear, which led to people questioning me as to why I left, etc and yeah. Big ls's suck for abyssea-content now :/ You're better off finding a few good/smart people and just lowmanning like you have been! even outside content barring AV/PW, etc is easy with a good lowman setup :O

Protip: LS people suck >:/

/stare
:(
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 02:14:36  
I think Abyssea is ruining conventional LS's. So much low man going on and with how easy this game has become... it kinda sucks. People like to exclude each other and do their ***in cliques. This is from what I've seen through various posts/friends. I think it sucks that SE is going away from group oriented things and more towards pick up ***like isnm was in the day. Look at the new bcnms and VNM coming out, 6 people. Gone are the days people worked together to get things done, now its nin + whm dual box.
[+]
 Cerberus.Robmelee
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Robmelee
By Cerberus.Robmelee 2011-05-07 04:27:49  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
I think Abyssea is ruining conventional LS's. So much low man going on and with how easy this game has become... it kinda sucks. People like to exclude each other and do their ***in cliques. This is from what I've seen through various posts/friends. I think it sucks that SE is going away from group oriented things and more towards pick up ***like isnm was in the day. Look at the new bcnms and VNM coming out, 6 people. Gone are the days people worked together to get things done, now its nin + whm dual box.

I beg to differ. I believe Abyssea has given people options to get things done without the needs of jumping through the hoops of a high demanding LS. By the way, there is nothing wrong with a High Demanding LS; provided that you don't mind that kind of structure and disipline. As they say different strokes for different folks. Of course there are some LS's out there that are awesome and fair overall to there members. Then the few unfortunately out there, we know all too well that's clearly about the Leadership. People that run across this type of crap can still as an alternative get stuff done amongst friends and avoid bogus leaders all together, or simply avoid having to deal with the procedures of a high demanding LS.
Like I said, Different Strokes... for Different Folks.

Me myself, I like to get stuff done Pro! and Win First Try! (if possible), and not continuously wipe and waste time and get nothing accomplished. I am happy with my LS. We get stuff done and peeps gets gear. Our environment may be structured, but its for the benefit that grants success to our LS. With Struture and Order, stuff runs smooths and there is almost always no wipes. No one is perfect.

Thats my ten cents.
 Gilgamesh.Ravenlokk
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Ravenlokk
By Gilgamesh.Ravenlokk 2011-05-07 04:44:42  
My ls is the best because 90% of the time im the only 5 people online. ;)
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 04:44:48  
No ***? I never said anything about wiping this game is easy cake. I am talking about how its making low man the norm, how you can complete almost anything in this game efficiently using 4 people. There is no need for groups or linkshells really. It just sucks how things have gone from group oriented events needing more people than just four, to having everyone and their mother two boxing with a whm mule.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 04:47:37  
If you don't have time to devote to this game you don't deserve the best gear. That is how it was and that is how it should be. There were always alternatives to the top gear, and now everyone has the same ***. It's terrible and is making this game a circus. I think there should be a system in place that effectively requires a group (ala Einherjar) and rewards everyone at the same time. This way there is no fighting for gear but you have to work together (preferably linkshells not shout groups) to get what you need.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 04:50:42  
It's funny too, because all the casuals who complained (and were ***even during abyssea) are the same greedy people who want everything handed to them. They want all the best gear within 20m, they want to solo everything and compete with nobody, they don't wanna team up, I want I want I need I need. I ran across some scrub in shout today who was locking items from Amphitrite. I asked him in tell,

do you have KI?

"No we will go get it ^^",

why are you locking items?

"cuz i'm shouting"

There shouldn't be a rush to get the best of the best. The faster everyone is completed, the faster it ends. People become bored, people quit. Dunno why everyone wants everything ASAP.
[+]
 Phoenix.Nightson
user: Nightson
By Phoenix.Nightson 2011-05-07 05:18:06  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

I had some full AF3 (read: not any +1 or +2) SMN (GALKA, AT THAT.) trying to tell me I sucked for FC burning my jobs to 90, when im standing next to him in ***he's never even heard of and all my skills capped, and the only comment he had to say was "I'll know to avoid you when I require someone with skill to do anything^^" >Dude was trying to buy Seals for 5k each. lol

Gtfo 2007 pld! also i like my ls since we wipe to everything and cant even get emps!
 Cerberus.Robmelee
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Robmelee
By Cerberus.Robmelee 2011-05-07 11:02:10  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
It's funny too, because all the casuals who complained (and were ***even during abyssea) are the same greedy people who want everything handed to them. They want all the best gear within 20m, they want to solo everything and compete with nobody, they don't wanna team up, I want I want I need I need. I ran across some scrub in shout today who was locking items from Amphitrite. I asked him in tell, do you have KI? "No we will go get it ^^", why are you locking items? "cuz i'm shouting" There shouldn't be a rush to get the best of the best. The faster everyone is completed, the faster it ends. People become bored, people quit. Dunno why everyone wants everything ASAP.

Well I wasn't speaking about casual players that wants everything handed to them on there first run or some shout where someone locks everything and all thats offered is title and atma. [Side note: I actually respect these greedy SOB Shouters because at least they tell U up front that they bogus and greedy as hell, which gives U the clear opportunity to decide for yourself if its worth your time; but hey if all U really want is title and atma, the cattle wont care any how.] I am speaking about people wanting to earn there slice of the pie, after they helped baked it. The Lead Chef says no I'll give U a slice when I think you are worthy to eat one. That's total crap! Unless its agreed straight up from the beginning that a certain number of pies will baked and slices will be issued in a specific order. Leaders are not always clear how things are gonna go down, at times they can be vague. Of course the pies are the spamming of a certain mob for something big and the slices are stones, jewels, cards, or Emphyrean weapon upgrade parts, etc.

Legitimate Players are tired of the unclarity of things and the uncertainty of there time and efforts are gonna be rewarded based on what they put in.

Again not talking about lazy (mooch) type players that wants everything with no effort contributed.

Fortunately I feel my LS is rewarding me fairly well for my time and efforts that I put forth in my LS and no one is getting screwed here.

I speak for the Legitmate Members that are in LS's not being rewarded comensurate to that of the effort put in. Thats my entire point.
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-05-07 11:15:59  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
It's funny too, because all the casuals who complained (and were ***even during abyssea) are the same greedy people who want everything handed to them. They want all the best gear within 20m, they want to solo everything and compete with nobody, they don't wanna team up, I want I want I need I need. I ran across some scrub in shout today who was locking items from Amphitrite. I asked him in tell,

do you have KI?

"No we will go get it ^^",

why are you locking items?

"cuz i'm shouting"

There shouldn't be a rush to get the best of the best. The faster everyone is completed, the faster it ends. People become bored, people quit. Dunno why everyone wants everything ASAP.

I love the way you come in and ***on every thread with your entitlement issues.

loldraylo
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 11:18:25  
Entitlement issue? You feel players should have the best gear within 20m and everything ASAP? Maybe you are the greedy one.
By Zeyphr 2011-05-07 11:27:06  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Entitlement issue? You feel players should have the best gear within 20m and everything ASAP? Maybe you are the greedy one.

Get the time frame right first lol and secondly, everyone wants all their gear now for when the future update comes so they can have it ready to upgrade further according to SE.

Also, how can u complain about people farming gear at their own pace? If someone can get everything in 20m then so be it, if they put in the work they deserve it. Fact is you complain aby is to easy, and hate to see people get gear quicker than you.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-07 11:28:28  
Zeyphr said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Get the time frame right first lol and secondly, everyone wants all their gear now for when the future update comes so they can have it ready to upgrade further according to SE.

Also, how can u complain about people farming gear at their own pace? If someone can get everything in 20m then so be it, if they put in the work they deserve it. Fact is you complain aby is to easy, and hate to see people get gear quicker than you.

Quicker than me? /facepalm. Missing the point completely, although I don't expect much from people here.
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-07 11:32:24  
I'm indifferent about the cost/time required to obtain the best gear, yeah it's cool seeing you/your friends getting what they want in good time. But then as draylo said everyone has the same thing. Big LS or small it's nice to have a challenge and equal rewards.

I will say this though you could lowman a lot of ***before abyssea came out, it's just super *** easy in there.
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-05-07 11:32:37  
my linkshell is one of the best (to avoid an ego complex) because for one no events are mandatory.Two you can come and go as you please.Three we don't go by any gay *** point system.Four lots of good quality social conversations occur quite often here.Five your only kicked if you cannot respect yourself or others.

P.S we are 25+ and certain people low man on whatever abyssea/SE/atmas/and their skill level will allow who cares whatever works for your style of play.
By Zeyphr 2011-05-07 11:35:22  
/facepalm LOL, great one >.>

And i was talking about how you complain about almost everything. When was the last time u said something positive? Im sure the whole of ffxiah would agree when i say you comment on every thread, screenshot etc either trolling people or about how u can do it better.

If someone wants a ls then thats fine, theres a ls on my server who has 70 members, you dont HAVE to low man, its free choice.

And on topic, my ls's quite good, already got like 20+ sets of 5/5 and a emp in like 2months + almost 2nd emp

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8