Bahamut.Phix
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 21:32:27  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
Kirschy just reminded/told me that AM3 can proc on WS. I don't know whether it can proc twice (on both DA chances) but it can at least proc once. This puts Dragoon ahead of Ukon by 1% without a Wyvern or Retaliation factored in inside Abyssea. Congrats guys~! Edit: She also says that it's a 45-50% OAT rate without DA gear, so DRG wins by like 5% without wyverns or Retaliation.
That quite frankly is *** amazing that made my day ^.^ cant wait for the servers to come back up so i can hit salvage / znm :D
Oh? I got lots of pops/trophies and still want some of the stuff and maybe work on mythics and ya know to test new stuff vs old content hardish targets.
Ya i still need some T4 trophies just hit me up ill help kill can even get people to kill em no bother , Hachi stuff is still decent last i checked with nin being what it is and ukon builds wanting pants.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-20 21:37:20  
Bahamut.Phix said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
Kirschy just reminded/told me that AM3 can proc on WS. I don't know whether it can proc twice (on both DA chances) but it can at least proc once. This puts Dragoon ahead of Ukon by 1% without a Wyvern or Retaliation factored in inside Abyssea. Congrats guys~! Edit: She also says that it's a 45-50% OAT rate without DA gear, so DRG wins by like 5% without wyverns or Retaliation.
That quite frankly is *** amazing that made my day ^.^ cant wait for the servers to come back up so i can hit salvage / znm :D
Oh? I got lots of pops/trophies and still want some of the stuff and maybe work on mythics and ya know to test new stuff vs old content hardish targets.
Ya i still need some T4 trophies just hit me up ill help kill can even get people to kill em no bother , Hachi stuff is still decent last i checked with nin being what it is and ukon builds wanting pants.
Yeah I kinda want enkidus gloves just cause never got them after so many tries lol. Idk the store tp staff enkidus body maybe. Random ***. And VNMs were always one of my favorite things to do. Easy simple to get to usually. Just had to farm zeni which is super easy on rdm.
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 21:39:41  
Quote:

Yeah I kinda want enkidus gloves just cause never got them after so many tries lol. Idk the store tp staff enkidus body maybe. Random ***. And VNMs were always one of my favorite things to do. Easy simple to get to usually. Just had to farm zeni which is super easy on rdm.
Im lazy at zeni farming i go to sea and snap flowers lol XD
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-03-20 21:41:04  
As long as you don't do anything else, it's easy to get a ton of Zeni. I came back to the game with literally almost nothing. Someone lent me a Dark staff and Errant slops and I went out on RDM/WHM. I would teleport people for gil on the way to farming pics in sea. By the time I had enough to buy enough gear to solo T1/T2s, I had somewhere around 100k Zeni.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-20 21:43:05  
Bahamut.Phix said:
Quote:
Im lazy at zeni farming i go to sea and snap flowers lol XD
Meh I do the other stuff cause I was lazy. Usually much easier mobs for alot more zeni.

Would be funny in my old ls everyone would be like I don't even have enough to get to the T4 and I've been farming for hours... and I'd be like dude I've been farming for 10 min and just got 4ks worth.... <.<.

Go out for 10-30 min take pics. Stand at npc every 2 hours turn 20 in for 70-99 each. Profit

So like everything we went to I also bought a pop for lol. And I mean everything
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 21:44:40  
That's my plan inbtween ls ***and salvage and making monies
 Sylph.Quiznor
サーバ: Sylph
user: Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-03-20 21:49:10  
you guys making me wanna go to bahamut ;-;
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 21:57:56  
Isnt a bad server tbh lol we get all kinds here
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-20 22:00:54  
I still kinda want to leave.. but yeah there are reasons. Was gunna move back to ramuh... but that isn't gunna work so well now lol
 Sylph.Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-03-20 22:05:03  
Well I'll see whats up,if I do go,I have a free unopened linkshell if I move I think,since I still have the shell I ran on Sylph. Could use that :P
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 22:07:14  
That or join a ls we have a few NA/EU ls that get ***done just depends what you want to do really lol
And no that's just not going to work Dasva they are comming to you! save $25 no? lol
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-20 22:08:13  
Lol yeah. Though in a way I lost 25 since I was on ramuh like 5 months ago
 Sylph.Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-03-20 22:10:55  
Well I meant to have the shell as an off-shoot kinda thing.Pick up a main one,based on what LS's are on the server and what they do,and use that one for whatever I wanna make it do (chances are somerthing that isnt done anymore like ZNM or salvage or empyrean static or whatever it evoles into)
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 22:13:22  
i would join lol i do emps alrdy with freinds but everything else is fun even at 90 + salvage is unloved and so fun :(
 Sylph.Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-03-20 22:14:41  
Should definitely give me all your iron plates,colorless souls and azdaja horns ;)
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 22:15:59  
Oh god ochain lol im down to get plates just finished that for a ls mate but the souls suck *** ; ;
 Gilgamesh.Meldity
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Meldity
By Gilgamesh.Meldity 2011-03-27 14:46:08  
As a 90Gungnir wielder i'm kinda jelly of ryu's aftermaths. How much of an increase in dps would you see comparing the two(one with and one without wyvern if you don't mind)? Just wondering what your input is.
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 10:30:30  
We are aware that there currently exists a major difference between the strength of Empyrean weapons and that of Relic and Mythic weapons.

In regards to that balance issue, we are planning to make adjustments. We plan to create a higher level of balance by strengthening both Relic and Mythic weapons instead of simply weakening Empyrean weapons.

Along with that, we are also planning to make adjustments to both the time and cost required to create and strengthen Relic and Mythic weapons. Eventually, we would like to even out the differences in the amount of time required to create and strengthen these weapons.

Gildrein - Community Team

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/2528-ATTN-Dev-Comm.-Rep-Relic-amp-Mythic-Weapons-Reborn-Yes-Please-%E3%83%AC%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%81%A8%E3%83%9F%E3%82%B7%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%81%AE%E5%BC%B7%E5%8C%96?p=56160#post56160
Orly :D
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2011-03-28 13:13:47  
I hate to be thinking negative on how SE plans to upgrade relics, but something is telling me theyre just going to increase the ws % damage like they did with 90 versions(the 80/85/90 increase to acc/att shows strengthens my theory) which is sad because that just means the ones that had strong ws to begin with will be the only ones seeing the boost and the others probably might not(speculation mind you).

It would be nice to see a worthwhile increase to 2.5-3x damage proc rate though, the current 5-10% proc rate is not enough.
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-28 13:18:21  
i'm curious to see how much easier they make them to get.

30,000 Alex is a giant *** block.

Have you done the assaults/NMs yet Phix?
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 13:19:26  
Was more hopefull of requirement adjustments lol
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-28 13:21:46  
The same could be said for most mythics. I'm curious what they'll do for those - many of them are geared more towards utility than raw damage and I'd like to see that fleshed out somehow. At the very least I think it's time they reconsidered the offhand nerf. I'm biased though, the weapon I'd upgrade isn't used for its WS/aftermath!

Bahamut.Phix said:
They said they were considering adjustments to both power and ease to obtain iirc.
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 13:22:06  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
i'm curious to see how much easier they make them to get.

30,000 Alex is a giant *** block.

Have you done the assaults/NMs yet Phix?
NM yes assualts no i fail lol and on 2nd liu rank up now so >.>
just getting the time and people really ,
As for alex i did 2 ZR this week and got near 300 from both runs not going to grumble :D plus a certain cat sold me 8 stacks .
Thx Yoro :D
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 13:22:51  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
The same could be said for most mythics. I'm curious what they'll do for those - many of them are geared more towards utility than raw damage and I'd like to see that fleshed out somehow. At the very least I think it's time they reconsidered the offhand nerf. I'm biased though, the weapon I'd upgrade isn't used for its WS/aftermath!

Bahamut.Phix said:
They said they were considering adjustments to both power and ease to obtain iirc.
Tizona???
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-28 13:30:24  
Hit me up phix I can help with the Assaults if im not doing anything..I thought ~most~ of the assaults were fun and I'd be game to help.

How are you on Nyzul/Einherjar points?
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 13:45:27  
doing ok not far off nyzul is annoying though ; ; a whole generation of newer players wont go near it as the gear isnt what it was and have no desire for the ws's , quite sad really
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-28 13:48:51  
Bahamut.Phix said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

Bahamut.Phix said:
Tizona???
Yup! Damage > MP conversion has reportedly been buffed a fair bit... Should be a very powerful weapon outside Abyssea. Combining that with CDC and ODD aftermath would be insane.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-28 13:50:56  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

Bahamut.Phix said:
Tizona???
Yup! Damage > MP conversion has reportedly been buffed a fair bit... Should be a very powerful weapon outside Abyssea. Combining that with CDC and ODD aftermath would be insane.

They should make that part work offhand :P
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-28 13:51:59  
Bahamut.Phix said:
doing ok not far off nyzul is annoying though ; ; a whole generation of newer players wont go near it as the gear isnt what it was and have no desire for the ws's , quite sad really
I swear to god no DRG better have said any of that too you.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-28 13:57:15  
Ehh imma Drg and there is no way im doing Nyzul for Drakesbane..its just not that good.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9