Ryunohige lvl 90
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-28 13:58:39  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ehh imma Drg and there is no way im doing Nyzul for Drakesbane..its just not that good.
Skewer ftw?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-28 13:59:18  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ehh imma Drg and there is no way im doing Nyzul for Drakesbane..its just not that good.

Hmm, idk to take that serious or not.. probably not >_>

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Phix
サーバ: Bahamut
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 14:01:54  
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
doing ok not far off nyzul is annoying though ; ; a whole generation of newer players wont go near it as the gear isnt what it was and have no desire for the ws's , quite sad really
I swear to god no DRG better have said any of that too you.
i know a few DRG's with no drakes you kinda have to feel sorry for em .
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-28 14:02:34  
Bahamut.Phix said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
doing ok not far off nyzul is annoying though ; ; a whole generation of newer players wont go near it as the gear isnt what it was and have no desire for the ws's , quite sad really

Why even level the job if you cant get drakesbane ;; lol
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-28 14:03:12  
Yeah I was just kidding..I had Drakesbane within 2 hours of me ding'ing 75 lol.
 Cerberus.Darktaruu
By Cerberus.Darktaruu 2011-03-28 14:04:24  
Bahamut.Zorander said:

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
 Cerberus.Darktaruu
By Cerberus.Darktaruu 2011-03-28 14:05:42  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Yeah I was just kidding..I had Drakesbane within 2 hours of me ding'ing 75 lol.

Prefer that :)
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-28 14:09:34  
Bahamut.Phix said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Saw one do a ~250 Penta Thrust to a Bluffalo last time I did pickup EXP. I don't know if that was around his average or no, wasn't really paying attention to such things but it really caught me off guard seeing him WS for about as much damage as my melee crits on DW jobs...
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 14:13:18  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Saw one do a ~250 Penta Thrust to a Bluffalo last time I did pickup EXP. I don't know if that was around his average or no, wasn't really paying attention to such things but it really caught me off guard seeing him WS for about as much damage as my melee crits on DW jobs...
yep i know the sort its like *** serious if u are gonna bandwagon a job at least get the ws that makes the job ; ;
As for tizona we have a 90 on baha guys name is dolch ill ask him what its like 1st hand hes a nice jp :D
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-28 14:14:04  
Phix I can help on both Nyzul and assaults hit me up if you need help..

Screw salvage tho..lol
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-28 14:15:29  
Bahamut.Zorander said:

Screw salvage tho..lol
Win ! and im tagging along with u guys for ein anyways lol :P
as for slavge i got it kinda lol
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-28 14:19:27  
I've only entered salvage once but I didnt really care for it. And while I guess it would be nice to get a Mori Robe for my Rdm, I don't see myself doing any Salvage lol.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-28 14:41:06  
I knew a drg that was just too lazy to do it. Would always QQ about not having it. I can't do nyzle isle QQ (and yet somehow had the base weapon). Just didn't want to try and get any kind of group or peole together. Only lvls she had climbed were where I went out of my way to set things up just for her. Most the ws on it I did just messing around dualboxing.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-28 14:42:47  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
OH me too. And weren't there some people on bahamut talking about doing vnms before...?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-28 14:49:28  
Bahamut.Phix said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
yep i know the sort its like *** serious if u are gonna bandwagon a job at least get the ws that makes the job ; ;
As for tizona we have a 90 on baha guys name is dolch ill ask him what its like 1st hand hes a nice jp :D
We actually have two here! Both also have Almace... Don't recall seeing them wearing Tizona outside PJ lately ; ; I don't do anything with either of them though so for all I know they do use it for some content.

Bahamut.Zorander said:

Screw salvage tho..lol
I actually really enjoy Salvage now. Drop rates aren't terrible and it's easy enough that you can relax and *** around a bit for the most part.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-28 14:52:08  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
I was pting with one that frequently hit 0 dmg penta thrust... I don't think he broke 100 all night. This was back when I was starting my thf back up so I started the pt at 75. The drg was at 78 at the time. Even back then I was still breaking 1 ws lol. And I didn't have as good melee atmas back then either.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-28 14:54:53  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
I was pting with one that frequently hit 0 dmg penta thrust... I don't think he broke 100 all night. This was back when I was starting my thf back up so I started the pt at 75. The drg was at 78 at the time. Even back then I was still breaking 1 ws lol. And I didn't have as good melee atmas back then either.

I feel like parties still are full of people like that :p
The few times I join worm parties for new jobs or skillups, DDs are still horrible >_>
I dont even think most of them know about Stalwart's -_-
Temp items spammed every 1-2min, and they still somehow manage not to ever use them.
 Leviathan.Korialstrasz
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Korialstrasz 2011-03-31 06:27:13  
Sad but true. Abyssea has been out a while now, and lvl 90 has made the content so easy, you'd think people would understand things by now.

I swear half the people I run into don't know how lights work, don't have any decent atmas, think +1 is like omgwtfuberhard to get, and never EVER bother to skillup. We had a party about a month ago where there were several DD hitting for single digit damage on lolibri.

Everyone says abyssea is easymode (and it is), but holy *** you'd think it's the hardest content ever added to an MMO by looking at the average player base that partakes in it.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-11 15:48:59  

is imo perfect tp setup at the moment, swap earring for whatever if necessary.

WS in Rajas/Brutal/AF3+2 body and land 3/4 hits.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Narse
user: pgrieco
By Leviathan.Narse 2011-04-11 18:46:15  
Finally got around to doing SOME kind of testing, though things got busy at work and have prevented me from finishing. Initial findings suggest a few things:

1) Critical hits appear to be forced. In doing various SA jumps, my jump damage was consistent with non-SA jumps. By comparison, using a staff and a club and doing jumps with and without SA provided an obviously different range of damage. I will get a different higher level polearm to do more testing with though, but at the moment that's all I had on me.

2) Damage is increased in some undetermined way, but it is greater than 20%. With a level 75 Ryunohige on the third trial, I have +7 damage, for 98 base damage. With 80 VIT, my jump attack should cap damage at 479. So far my highest of 6 jumps was 592 damage (non-SA). If it is an increase of 20%, my damage should cap at 574, but it doesn't. If it is an increase of 25%, my damage would cap at 598 damage, and so far falls within that range, but obviously 6 jumps is nothing conclusive. More testing to follow when I get time.

3) Damage increase is throughout the entire Jump line, including the new Spirit Jump and Soul Jumps.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-04-11 19:12:27  
That's pretty damn exciting. Looking forward to more testing.
 Leviathan.Narse
user: pgrieco
By Leviathan.Narse 2011-04-14 15:30:40  
Can disregard some of my testing, I'm an idiot and I failed to account for the fact that I was testing on bees, of all things... ><

Only thing I can confirm for the moment is that:

1) On JUMP, critical hit is forced.
2) On SPIRIT JUMP, critical hit is NOT forced when wyvern is not out.

I believe it forces a critical hit on high jump as well but I cannot confirm at the moment for a certainty, my data on non-SA High Jumps was far too low to make any certain calls.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-14 15:40:43  
Bismarck.Arcsol said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
is imo perfect tp setup at the moment, swap earring for whatever if necessary. WS in Rajas/Brutal/AF3+2 body and land 3/4 hits.
Much appreciated :)

I use this. Pretty much the same concept except I have to don't have to worry about what my ws tp return looks like outside abyssea. You can also use blitz inside abyssea for true 26%
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-04-14 16:14:29  
Leviathan.Narse said:
Can disregard some of my testing, I'm an idiot and I failed to account for the fact that I was testing on bees, of all things... ><

Only thing I can confirm for the moment is that:

1) On JUMP, critical hit is forced.
2) On SPIRIT JUMP, critical hit is NOT forced when wyvern is not out.

I believe it forces a critical hit on high jump as well but I cannot confirm at the moment for a certainty, my data on non-SA High Jumps was far too low to make any certain calls.
Looking forward to more testing as you go along ^^
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-04-14 16:16:20  
I wonder how "Augments "Jump" effect IV" works if it just forces a critical hit on Jump (and maybe High Jump). Apart from being two JAs that Dragoons don't use at all anymore, it's unclear how it could possibly be increased.
 Phoenix.Chita
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Chita13
By Phoenix.Chita 2011-04-14 16:51:26  
As of right now, either Augment "Jump" IV is broken or it doesn't increase damage at all
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2011-04-15 00:37:47  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

NIN, as NIN actually loses quite a bit in leaving Abyssea (*** AGI mod on Hi...).

Is Blade: Hi really that bad outside? Cuz the other day I was doing dyna-xarc and all the Blade:Hi NINs was doing 1.9k~2k WS dmg with Rogue's roll, while most other DDs can't even break 1k.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9