Medals - A Discussion REBORN!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Medals - A discussion REBORN!
Medals - A discussion REBORN!
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 47 48 49
By Mrxi 2019-11-11 19:49:56  
how do you know it only works with those items? as Wiccaan said it will be shown how when its fixed, and has been reported to stfu and a gm.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aquatiq
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-11-11 19:50:38  
DirectX said: »
Asura.Aquatiq said: »
I know how it works, but I don't understand why it only works with those items. I have no intention of trying it, I am just interested in understanding it from a spaghetti coding perspective.

My best guess is it had something to do with the lag between exiting Aurix's menu and getting the medal(s) returned to your inventory (force d/cing?), or the ability to macro /item to trade them, or possibly a combo of both but with another layer of outside assistance like packet injection somewhere during the menu. If not packet injection then just something that bypasses the speed of what's possible for humans to do, that ffxi didn't guard against with this menu.

But... don't you need to advance your character to be able to talk to Aurix at all? These are mules doing this. *shrug*
No, but Cair is a mod and seems to be saying that it is not allowable to discuss hax so you probably should stop and enjoy your gil.

Fair. The whole thing seems on the borderline, someone could have stumbled upon it by accident, but they probably were already a "power user" if you know what I mean.
By Mrxi 2019-11-11 19:54:11  
there just flooding it with most popular gil item to prove a point as to not leave loopholes open its been there whole time and wont really effect much, unless he programs a bot to bazar them for 1 gil and ah for 1 gil.
By Staleyx 2019-11-11 19:54:33  
The number of riftcinder's over on asura is normal currently?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Aquatic
サーバ: Bahamut
user: hydro
By Bahamut.Aquatic 2019-11-11 19:58:58  
All this talk of "Aquatic" and I'm legit sitting here like... wtf did I do? Lol... Too many Aqua names >_<
[+]
By spengler 2019-11-11 19:59:13  
There is a VW event right now and there was two months ago as well.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-11 19:59:41  
While I won't discuss it in detail as we don't talk about it on here, more and more people are hearing about the exploit and prices will be crashing "for real" soon enough.

It's probably the biggest exploit since it's very easy to reproduce and crashes a big part of the economy that everybody had access to (RIP my passive dyna income).

If SE doesn't ban people, then holy ***. Whoever did that with their main is taking big risks, though.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-11 20:02:35  
Bahamut.Aquatic said: »
All this talk of "Aquatic" and I'm legit sitting here like... wtf did I do? Lol... Too many Aqua names >_<
lol it throws me for a loop too, also Cair isn't a moderator.

Also apparently people didn't learn from the last nuke, seriously is it that complicated?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 20:05:11  
Jetackuu said: »
Also apparently people didn't learn from the last nuke, seriously is it that complicated?

Does that not get said, every single time they do a banwave? No, they NEVER learn. EVER. Also don't care. I mean honestly, hand me a hundred k and you can ban all my accounts right now.

There is no penalty when you can get started right back up 24 hours later.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-11 20:09:02  
Well, it goes beyond medals anyway. At this point, the whole game is dead. People focusing on medals/economy are missing the big picture.
By spengler 2019-11-11 20:09:12  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
While I won't discuss it in detail as we don't talk about it on here, more and more people are hearing about the exploit and prices will be crashing "for real" soon enough.

It's probably the biggest exploit since it's very easy to reproduce and crashes a big part of the economy that everybody had access to (RIP my passive dyna income).

If SE doesn't ban people, then holy ***. Whoever did that with their main is taking big risks, though.

it's not easy to reproduce.

people are talking about it because of threads like this. stop spreading fallacy

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 20:14:26  
Well, it goes beyond medals anyway. At this point, the whole game is dead. People focusing on medals/economy are missing the big picture.
Wasn't it the case in FFXIV that you could give yourself anything in the game at one point? How did they bring the game back into order after that?

They actually did a massive rollback on 14, *** everyone even the people that had no clue what happened or why.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 20:14:35  
posted again on OF, at least until it gets deleted

if someone who speaks JP could make a post on their side, would be cool
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-11 20:15:22  
Wasn't it the case in FFXIV that you could give yourself anything in the game at one point? How did they bring the game back into order after that?
On FFXIV? I remember a lot of exploits but since money was always obsolete and gear is updated regularly, you can't really destroy the game like it's being destroyed right now.

spengler said: »

it's not easy to reproduce.

people are talking about it because of threads like this. stop spreading fallacy
It's so difficult that people who can barely spell their name in their mother language can reproduce it.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-11 20:16:20  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
posted again on OF, at least until it gets deleted

if someone who speaks JP could make a post on their side, would be cool
Link? Did you post the whole process?

I'm trying not to get too involved but I'm curious if the reports include the process.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 20:18:25  
No, I didn't post the process. I will not post the process.

I explained the process to a GM, and outlined it in a task force report then referenced those. I'm not giving you turds a manual. This ***has to be said every 4th post, ppl so gd thirsty.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-11 20:20:40  
Oh don't worry, I have the process. I meant it in the way "am I going to have to actually contact a GM myself to share it or are you guys on it?".
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 20:22:07  
Bahamut.Aquatic said: »
wtf did I do?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By spengler 2019-11-11 20:22:33  
Oh don't worry, I have the process. I meant it in the way "am I going to have to actually contact a GM myself to share it or are you guys on it?".

no, you don't. but whatever makes you feel relevant
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-11 20:24:57  
spengler said: »

no, you don't. but whatever makes you feel relevant
Cope.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 20:28:16  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
No, I didn't post the process. I will not post the process.

I explained the process to a GM, and outlined it in a task force report then referenced those. I'm not giving you turds a manual. This ***has to be said every 4th post, ppl so gd thirsty.
lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Staleyx 2019-11-11 20:31:48  
I would also like to know how you were able to get an actual GM to talk to you instead of the copy paste paragraph.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 47 48 49