言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Petition - Make Entropy Stronger
Petition - Make Entropy Stronger
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:11:16  
Helloo FFXIAH,

People here get very opinionated so I'll try to keep this short and simple.

I am trying to build support for a petition I made on the official forums that hopes to bring the damage from our upcoming scythe weaponskill up.

What I propose is simple, support or do not~ nothing more is needed.

If you would like to support this cause you can go here :
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/17597-dev1049-Petition-Make-entropy-stronger

Edit(seen people link news articles, hopefully this wouldnt be against the rules)

Like the OP and feel free to share friendly thoughts on the matter.
This is not a debate thread, it is simply to show support for the idea.

If you do not support this idea, Oor if you're just too lazy to do anything ... You can resume normal activity.

~Best wishes
[+]
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-12-02 21:12:34  
lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-12-02 21:15:10  
Honestly it looks fine. It's the best scythe weaponskill for Beastmaster.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-02 21:17:31  
I'm not really sure what to say, but not all of the new weapon skills were meant to be the best of the best for every job that has access to them.

Some of the weapon skills were designed in mind for jobs that don't have access to some of the more powerful weapon skills.

Also it's fine linking to the official forum, some people just don't like going there for one reason or another.
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:19:57  
Ehh, don't need to say anything... you either agree and want a change or you don't. If you don't, then of course you simply dont go to the thread and support it.
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:22:42  
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »

That really doesn't say anything... Since the axe ws is better, bst isnt exactly known for having a ton of int, and the most common sub for bst leaves it with no mp making it a pretty worthless ws for them.. Besides Scythe has always been a drk thing and this IS the drk forums.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-12-02 21:22:43  
I was under the impression that Apocalypes and Caladbolgs could be made
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-02 21:23:42  
Mishaa said: »
Ehh, don't need to say anything... you either agree and want a change or you don't. If you don't, then of course you simply dont go to the thread and support it.
I'm not against you, also people posting in this topic (for this forum at least) will bump the thread up only better serving your cause for people who aren't on during your posting.

I am no DRK, and I have not done any testing on this whatsoever. I simply just gave my opinion.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-12-02 21:24:09  
Then why post it on a forum, where people are free to share their opinions? Seems counter intuitive, if you ask me.
[+]
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:24:23  
Fenrir.Skadoosh said: »
I was under the impression that Apocalypes and Caladbolgs could be made

Well caladbolgs dont even apply because I'm not talking about drk as a job, im talking about scythe as a viable weapon type. As for Apoc, sure it can... does that mean we cant have a decent normal ws?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-12-02 21:25:09  
[+]
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:26:11  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Then why post it on a forum, where people are free to share their opinions? Seems counter intuitive, if you ask me.

I know i cant stop people from doing it, if thats what you mean. I can only state the purpose and hope for people to respect it. If they don't /shrug
 Lakshmi.Phaffi
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: phafi
By Lakshmi.Phaffi 2011-12-02 21:28:40  
I think it's fine doing guillotine-like damage if you have something of an INT set and getting like 400+ MP back per weaponskill.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-12-02 21:29:42  

I know i cant stop people from doing it, if thats what you mean. I can only state the purpose and hope for people to respect it. If they don't /shrug
Well, it's not about respecting your statement. What you alluded do by posting that thing up there at the beginning of this post is hinting towards the idea that you don't want people to have comments about it, either positive or negative. When you start a thread, be prepared for people to do so, share ideas and have a conversation about it. They're entitled to just that. And if you have an issue, don't look at the thread any longer or ask to have it nuked. But as Kal said, it is giving the thread free publicity.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-02 21:29:43  

Look... you know there will people who agree with you, then there will be those that disagree and disregard the topic all together, and then there will be those that disagree and make counter arguments (or worse, but ignore those).

You can't just have all good without some bad, gotta take both and work with them together.

Your opinion isn't bad, but that doesn't make others wrong and it goes for them as well. If you want to actually do this you'll have to be able to take the bad without getting defensive about it and if you can provide a counter argument comfortably with control then do so, if not then maybe someone else will support you and take that.

No one person can do this mind you, and to gain the respect of others you have to listen to what they have to say.
[+]
By KothoftheHammer 2011-12-02 21:30:06  
I'm Speechless Textless.....
[+]
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:32:39  

Well, it's not about respecting your statement. What you alluded do by posting that thing up there at the beginning of this post is hinting towards the idea that you don't want people to have comments about it, either positive or negative. When you start a thread, be prepared for people to do so, share ideas and have a conversation about it. They're entitled to just that. And if you have an issue, don't look at the thread any longer or ask to have it nuked. But as Kal said, it is giving the thread free publicity.

I don't find it to be counter intuitive at all... its not like i can make a simple petition where the only option is to sign or not. Im simply directing people to the kind of content I would like to see. If they choose to do otherwise yes, they are able to do so against my wishes and yes I have to expect that. Theres still noting wrong with attempting to direct it.
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-12-02 21:33:15  
The way I see it, they are trying to separate the rolls of the 2 DRK main weapons. Use GS if you want high DPS; use Scythe situationally. If the problem is really "but scythe is the signature weapon and it looks cool omg!" then .dat mod your GS to look like a scythe.
[+]
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:34:20  
Not saying others opinions are invalid, nor am I trying to misrepresent. There are other places to do so, there are other threads that are already debating the ws... Mine is simply meant to be a 'petition' not a debate.

Edit: having said that there is a little bit of friendly discussion on the ws in the thread
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:34:56  
Phoenix.Kirana said: »
The way I see it, they are trying to separate the rolls of the 2 DRK main weapons. Use GS if you want high DPS; use Scythe situationally. If the problem is really "but scythe is the signature weapon and it looks cool omg!" then .dat mod your GS to look like a scythe.

Actually discussed this in the official forum thread.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-12-02 21:34:57  

That really doesn't say anything... Since the axe ws is better, bst isnt exactly known for having a ton of int, and the most common sub for bst leaves it with no mp making it a pretty worthless ws for them.. Besides Scythe has always been a drk thing and this IS the drk forums.

Twilight Helm 10
Askar Manopolas +5 - DEF31 STR+14 VIT+9 INT+9 Crit+3% DA+3%
Spiral Ring 5
Abyssal Earring 2
Augmented Osode with Attack/Double Attack 10
Sanctuary Obi +1 6

+42 Bro rest can be STR/Attack/Acc

What a BST does is on their own time.

For DRK it's a support tool they have other DD options.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-02 21:36:11  
Not saying others opinions are invalid, nor am I trying to misrepresent. There are other places to do so, there are other threads that are already debating the ws... Mine is simply meant to be a 'petition' not a debate.
There will be debate, it is impossible for there not to be unless the thread gets nuked.

You have to allow it, can't just say, "Don't discuss here, you can only go to the official forums and discuss there"

I already looked at your link and there is plenty of discussion going on.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-12-02 21:37:09  
Gear swapping helps.
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:37:30  

Twilight Helm 10
Spiral Ring 5
Abyssal Earring 2
Sanctuary Obi +1 6

Not saying it cant be used ^^; Just think that bst has better options as is anyway considering how weak an option scythe is for them anyway.
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:38:38  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
There will be debate, it is impossible for there not to be unless the thread gets nuked.

You have to allow it, can't just say, "Don't discuss here, you can only go to the official forums and discuss there"

Actually I welcome them to discuss it here its the official forums I want less discussion on lol... and I allow but discourage~
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-12-02 21:42:14  

Twilight Helm 10
Spiral Ring 5
Abyssal Earring 2
Sanctuary Obi +1 6

Not saying it cant be used ^^; Just think that bst has better options as is anyway considering how weak an option scythe is for them anyway.

Dunno they have it to fall back on when they get bored. Kinda like how a WAR can screw with tons of weapons. At least this one isn't crap like say Spiral Hell
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-02 21:44:17  

Actually I welcome them to discuss it here its the official forums I want less discussion on lol... and I allow but discourage~
You would be better off joining, if you haven't already.

The people who already think the same way you do will automatically support you, you obviously could use them for your cause and would help your cause by spreading the word, I get it.

The people who are on the fence about it are your main target. If you don't discuss, and actively give reasons why it should change and why YOU believe in the cause your trying to promote, then how will they join you. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have to try and make a big deal about it for SE to notice. Otherwise your just a small flea hoping for some attention and get wiped off the work desk.

The people who are against you aren't your enemies, but most likely will never change their opinion. You should listen to them, but give reasons why you disagree. And not fight.

Fighting doesn't get you anywhere but downhill.
[+]
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:44:18  

Twilight Helm 10
Spiral Ring 5
Abyssal Earring 2
Sanctuary Obi +1 6

Dunno they have it to fall back on when they get bored. Kinda like how a WAR can screw with tons of weapons. At least this one isn't crap like say Spiral Hell

I actually like using spiral hell when im not doing anything serious :p
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-02 21:48:26  
btw I voted/liked for it to help, if it helps
[+]
By Mishaa 2011-12-02 21:49:16  

You would be better off joining, if you haven't already.

The people who already think the same way you do will automatically support you, you obviously could use them for your cause and would help your cause by spreading the word, I get it.

The people who are on the fence about it are your main target. If you don't discuss, and actively give reasons why it should change and why YOU believe in the cause your trying to promote, then how will they join you. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have to try and make a big deal about it for SE to notice. Otherwise your just a small flea hoping for some attention and get wiped off the work desk.

The people who are against you aren't your enemies, but most likely will never change their opinion. You should listen to them, but give reasons why you disagree. And not fight.

Fighting doesn't get you anywhere but downhill.

I already understand that, believe me if this doesn't work that wont either. The vast majority of people are already on one side or another, those on the fence wont likely be moved until after the weapon skill is on normal servers. If this doesnt get enough support to change a thing then it wont and i'll accept that people just don't care to change it.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8