Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 15:23:01  
Hades.Lilg said:
Unicorn.Idevlboy said:
Seraph.Yuzuchan said:
If one were to buy gil, who in their right mind would sacrifice a 3 million gil item? -.- Failed logic is fail.

You wouldnt give up 3m to make 27? Hmmm you are right. Fail logic is fail. Thanks

People are implying that he sold the sniper ring 1 to himself for 30m so it looks like he as a valid source of gil.

I wasnt implying that, it is his attitude that he has the 30mill and people are jealous of him cause of it
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-05 15:25:12  
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Unicorn.Idevlboy said:
Look at the sale for the ring.

In any case, let the jealously continue.
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Pipe down no one is jealous, you couldnt buy the rare/excl gear that I have even with your 30milll.

You do realize you need to need an endgame ls, and actually put the time in that ls to get the gear, gill cant buy you everything. You can buy whatever you want, it wont mean you have the the skill to play those jobs.

In laymen terms Get a Fukin Life :0
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-05 15:35:19  
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
I don't understand how only having MNK and SAM at 75 shows any indication of lack of gil; I had a PCC, O-kotes, Cross-Counters, and the very same Sniper's +1 ring which I got lucky on before I had a job over 30. I made all that gil farming beehive chips, honey, and Silk Threads.

Wat.
 Seraph.Azagthoth
user: Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 15:35:41  
I guess we should be under the assumption that you bought that account since I'm under the assumption that I bought gil. We can keep playing the assumption game or go back to logic.

What's the point of posting your gear here? Even if I had all the gear that I want I doesn't mean I wouldn't take 30 million gil if it was offered to me.

Yes, I agree that you need to do events/endgame to refine your skills; however, the whole point of me getting this gear is to eventually do Salvage--I still need assault points. ._.

Either way, I'd like to thank Krispy to actually posting something relevant to the original topic and preferably this thread can end now unless somebody knows of a SKY LS I can join that works around my schedule (which I stated in my original post). Thanks for nothing most of you. :P

By the way, what attitude are you talking about? I never even mentioned having the 30 million gil until you essentially accused me a being a gil buyer.

I hadn't even posted on this forum until this month; I'm a pretty quiet player that keeps to himself for the most part.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 15:41:37  
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
I guess we should be under the assumption that you bought that account since I'm under the assumption that I bought gil. We can keep playing the assumption game or go back to logic.

What's the point of posting your gear here? Even if I had all the gear that I want I doesn't mean I wouldn't take 30 million gil if it was offered to me.

Yes, I agree that you need to do events/endgame to refine your skills; however, the whole point of me getting this gear is to eventually do Salvage--I still need assault points. ._.

Either way, I'd like to thank Krispy to actually posting something relevant to the original topic and preferably this thread can end now unless somebody knows of a SKY LS I can join that works around my schedule (which I stated in my original post). Thanks for nothing most of you. :P

I bought this account, you can go suck it, I worked very hard for what I got, I sure as hell wouldnt want you in any of my linshells.

FYI I have always been on Seraph, only been on Fenrir for 3months

The point is you cant expect to buy all that gear, you got to put your time in.
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 15:51:32  

Ragnarok.Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-05 15:52:39  
Seraph.Rafik said:
The point is you cant expect to buy all that gear...
Yeah he can.

Since you failed to read his OP, he was only asking to get some Sky items and the Black Belt quest items merc'd. Which (this might shock you) Linkshells actually sell.

The way he got his gil is sketchy, especially since he had so much of it before he had a job to level 30, but if he's willing to pay and Linkshells are willing to sell, that's their business ya'know?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 15:53:35  
Guess you cant read huh, I never accused you of buying gill, must need glasses or something.
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 16:01:34  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Guess you cant read huh, I never accused you of buying gill, must need glasses or something.

You didn't outright accuse me of buying gil; however, you can't say that you didn't insinuate the fact and that's why I mentioned that we can assume you bought your account, but that doesn't make it true.

I have put time into the game farming and doing stuff with friends and I'm going to continue to put time into the game doing Assault and eventually Salvage. The point of this thread was to purchase some pieces of equipment, which I can use to be a more effective player at any of the events in the future. You can't deny that kitty pants (unless you have full usu) and black belt are crucial to a career MNK.

In any case, what's done is done.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 16:06:28  
Ragnarok.Zephyran said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
The point is you cant expect to buy all that gear...
Yeah he can.

Since you failed to read his OP, he was only asking to get some Sky items and the Black Belt quest items merc'd. Which (this might shock you) Linkshells actually sell.

The way he got his gil is sketchy, especially since he had so much of it before he had a job to level 30, but if he's willing to pay and Linkshells are willing to sell, that's their business ya'know?

I have seen plenty of shitty mnks with black belt, I will never pay for black belt items. I have no respect for those that bought their black belt items and didnt earn them.

Going to tell me to do ks99, I did over 12 of those no luck, oh I camped them lots of times and let other mnks get those items before me, only to see the ls break, and those other mnks not help anyone after they got what they wanted.

Hell no I wont level black mage to get something for mnk.

I would like to see you tank serket, behemoth, charby, roc and other lessers on your mnk. Trio sky on mnk 7+ times.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 16:07:46  
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

You didn't outright accuse me of buying gil; however, you can't say that you didn't insinuate the fact and that's why I mentioned that we can assume you bought your account, but that doesn't make it true.

I have put time into the game farming and doing stuff with friends and I'm going to continue to put time into the game doing Assault and eventually Salvage. The point of this thread was to purchase some pieces of equipment, which I can use to be a more effective player at any of the events in the future. You can't deny that kitty pants (unless you have full usu) and black belt are crucial to a career MNK.

I was partially right though, you didnt earn that 30mill by farming, you just got lucky, nuff said.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 16:16:34  
Camping black belt items, I have seen some linskhels let the items, hit the floor, rather then give them to a mnk or friends that you helped a lot trying to sell you a beard for 3mill. Others tell you get claim and inv us. Sure go get claim when there used to be 60+ people in the zone, when I used to camp them.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-05 16:30:21  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Hypocritical comments
Says the account buyer =/
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 16:31:59  
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

I did all these things with no black belt, still dont have it, I dont really get to use mnk for anything now.

I hope you at least trying to get guard skill ups, having capped guard helps a lot, but is a pain in the *** to do
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 16:56:20  
Preferably, I'd like this topic to end like I said before. I started becomming a bit of a *** after a few posts.

As far as tanking on Monk is concerned that's why I want black belt a kitty pants, because they help a lot with keeping shadows up and by increasing your damage significantly to hold hate. I also need Melee Gaiters for Counterstance and I need to finish building up my Chakra gear set.

Guard is a pretty big waste of time for what it offers you. Sure, it will proc a fair amount on easy prey and decent challenge mobs, but on anything more challenging it isn't really worth the effort. I'll probably let a bunch of mnk mobs wail on me if I get bored enough though.
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
サーバ: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-02-05 17:01:56  
Seraph.Rafik said:
I have seen plenty of shitty mnks with black belt, I will never pay for black belt items. I have no respect for those that bought their black belt items and didnt earn them.

Going to tell me to do ks99, I did over 12 of those no luck, oh I camped them lots of times and let other mnks get those items before me, only to see the ls break, and those other mnks not help anyone after they got what they wanted.

I would like to see you tank serket, behemoth, charby, roc and other lessers on your mnk. Trio sky on mnk 7 times.

QQ some more no one cares about your personal opinions on how other people obtian there gear. No one cares If you ave no respect for them just because they figured out how to save 6-9 mil and payed a linkshell to give it to them.

No one cares about your personal experience and lack of drive to find a way other than camping them yourself.

No one cares what you tanked the title thread title isnt: Why dont you come and cry about how fail you are at the game and than boast about your half assed accomplishments.

You cry and complain so damn much you got me in a bad mood just looking at your vagina leaking text.

Seriously quit the damn game already.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 17:35:16  
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

I would like to see you tank serket, behemoth, charby, roc and other lessers on your mnk. Trio sky on mnk 7 times.

QQ some more no one cares about your personal opinions on how other people obtian there gear. No one cares If you ave no respect for them just because they figured out how to save 6-9 mil and payed a linkshell to give it to them.

No one cares about your personal experience and lack of drive to find a way other than camping them yourself.

No one cares what you tanked the title thread title isnt: Why dont you come and cry about how fail you are at the game and than boast about your half assed accomplishments.

You cry and complain so damn much you got me in a bad mood just looking at your vagina leaking text.

moron +1 no one forced you to read this, gtfo

You must be a selfish lootwhore, when was the last time you helped anyone out?
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-05 17:35:35  
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

8)
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-05 17:44:33  
Rafik is a bit stupid.

What does it matter how he got gil? And no RMT would make you trade a snipers ring for 27mil, they'd do it in a Bazaar trade.

He wants the Haidate and doesn't want to join shitty sky LS after shitty sky LS and wait for it.

If you don't have anything constructive to add then why are you posting? to make trouble?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 17:50:59  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Rafik is a bit stupid.

What does it matter how he got gil? And no RMT would make you trade a snipers ring for 27mil, they'd do it in a Bazaar trade.

He wants the Haidate and doesn't want to join shitty sky LS after shitty sky LS and wait for it.

If you don't have anything constructive to add then why are you posting? to make trouble?

You are a bit stupid, I never said he sold the ring to himself and was a rmt.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-05 18:02:04  
WTF is this thread.

To the OP, gl on getting your items.

To the guy that said you should return the money = L O L

To the moron that thinks homam head is something to brag about, please quit the game and gtfo the forums.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 18:07:21  
Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
WTF is this thread.

To the OP, gl on getting your items.

To the guy that said you should return the money = L O L

To the moron that thinks homam head is something to brag about, please quit the game and gtfo the forums.

gtfo of my server forum and quit the game yourself, you think you must be the ***huh?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-05 18:16:08  
And this is why the game should have a trial period. Those too stupid to play the game would be culled, and introduced to Wow.

(Psst Rafik, you're one of those people)
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-05 18:17:20  
Oh my bad, I just realized that you had 4 jailer weapons. Carry on.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 18:21:59  
Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
Oh my bad, I just realized that you had 4 jailer weapons. Carry on.

FYI homam head doesnt suck for blue go go magic accu....

I am just going to shut up now, once you get me talking I wont stop.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-05 18:26:11  
My good deed for the day is done.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-02-05 18:28:59  
As usual Frobeus lays the smackdown with some hard truth.
Seraph.Rafik said:
I sure as hell wouldnt want you in any of my linshells.

He's not trying to get into any of your linkshells. And fyi, most decent linkshells wouldn't want gimps like yourself that don't try to make their jobs better. He has money, and wants to buy gear he doesn't have access to. wtf is your problem with that? Nobody is jealous? The NQ hauby that 3/5 your 75 jobs wear make it seem like you SHOULD be jealous.
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
You don't have blu. hence, homam head sucks.
On topic kinda, I don't know anything about EG on seraph, but grats to Krispy. I checked out your ls website and it seems like your LS has done quite well for itself in ~8 months.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 18:39:24  
Bismarck.Altar said:
As usual Frobeus lays the smackdown with some hard truth.
Seraph.Rafik said:
I sure as hell wouldnt want you in any of my linshells.

He's not trying to get into any of your linkshells. And fyi, most decent linkshells wouldn't want gimps like yourself that don't try to make their jobs better. He has money, and wants to buy gear he doesn't have access to. wtf is your problem with that? Nobody is jealous? The NQ hauby that 3/5 your 75 jobs wear make it seem like you SHOULD be jealous.
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
You don't have blu. hence, homam head sucks.
On topic kinda, I don't know anything about EG on seraph, but grats to Krispy. I checked out your ls website and it seems like your LS has done quite well for itself in ~8 months.

Oh,you want to bash me now, want to buy me a HQ haub? I am working on ebody, 8 odins, in 4motnhs. Only seen one ebody drop and no heca. I am also working on finishing my homam set. I plan on leveling blu, what now?

You seen my war? Have you, yeah? I need vbelt, ebody, heca cap. You want to rip on sam yeah? Gimp huh? I have 6hit ***. Check my gear then talk ***.

You see my merits too, ***
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-05 18:47:57  
Seraph.Rafik said:

Oh,you want to bash me now, want to buy me a HQ haub? I am working on ebdoy, 8 odins, in 4motnhs. Only seen one ebody drop. And? Haub's aren't r/e I am also working on finishing my homam set. And? I plan on leveling blu, what now? homam head still sucks

You seen my war? Have you, yeah? Yes, and your doing it wrong I need vbelt, ebody, heca cap. blitz ring, cuchu, etc. You need more things than you think You want to rip on sam yeah? Gimp huh? I have 6hit ***. Are you handicap? 6hit is the very base requirement for any sam, that is NOT something to brag about Check my gear then talk ***.

You see my merits too, *** campaign is hard

[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9