users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » I'm looking for sky drops
I'm looking for sky drops
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: ramone89
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-13 03:28:00  
I am a nice guy lol. I just hate arrogant *** who suck at such an easy game. I am very benevolent though. Usually.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-13 11:44:44  
Fairy.Benevolentone said:
And how is getting defensive over your character being low? I am just calling out a dude with a shitty attitude who has shitty gear that is all.

yup shitty gear, the only upgrades that my war needs is ebody, heca cap, dusk +1 gloves, vbelt

having perdu voulge and fort torque very shity

oh btw I am the one calling people retard right, and having a shitty attitude

check yourself fool
[+]
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-13 16:02:27  
You have a shitty attitude because people tell you where your gear needs improvement and you have the gall to say it isn't worth it because you are gonna get x, y and z at some distant point in the future. And it is just funny that you think you can cap acc using the gear that you have. Also lolfort torque. Get an A torque, cuch mantle, blitz ring, toreadors ring, hachiryu pants, haub +1 and what you listed before you can even think you are close to being done with your warrior.

You use a fire bomblet instead of bomb core to gain 6 acc and lose 6 attack yet you wont get a Cuch mantle which has pretty much 8 acc instead of a forager's. If you think attack > acc why don't you go all the way and use a Byrnie. lrn2FFXI.

And LOL thinking perdu voulge is an accomplishment.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-13 17:13:48  
You have a shitty attitude because people tell you where your gear needs improvement and you have the gall to say it isn't worth it because you are gonna get x, y and z at some distant point in the future. And it is just funny that you think you can cap acc using the gear that you have. Also lolfort torque. Get an A torque, cuch mantle, blitz ring, toreadors ring, hachiryu pants, haub 1 and what you listed before you can even think you are close to being done with your warrior.

You use a fire bomblet instead of bomb core to gain 6 acc and lose 6 attack yet you wont get a Cuch mantle which has pretty much 8 acc instead of a forager's. If you think attack > acc why don't you go all the way and use a Byrnie. lrn2FFXI.

Cuase yeah perdu doesnt give me accu and atack, neither does fort torque and neither does having full great axe merits, yup going to use cuch over forager's and lose +atack, cause warriors DoT isn't important.

I dont expect you to know that I have 6hit when /sam either.

[+]
 Seraph.Yuzuchan
user: Yuzuchan
By Seraph.Yuzuchan 2010-02-13 19:46:23  
I think everyone just needs to calm down and have a cookie D:
[+]
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-13 23:29:14  
Lol once again I don't update my merits on this site. I have FULL MERITS FOR WARRIOR. Keep ignoring that fact though. And guess what. For DoT guess what is most important? Haste. Then acc. Then your precious attack. If you think acc isn't important then use a *** byrnie. And Fort torque is garbage. I never said perdu voulge wasn't good. I said it wasn't hard to get, AKA not an accomplishment. You really need to improve your reading comprehension.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-14 00:33:00  
Lol once again I don't update my merits on this site. I have FULL MERITS FOR WARRIOR. Keep ignoring that fact though. And guess what. For DoT guess what is most important? Haste. Then acc. Then your precious attack. If you think acc isn't important then use a *** byrnie. And Fort torque is garbage. I never said perdu voulge wasn't good. I said it wasn't hard to get, AKA not an accomplishment. You really need to improve your reading comprehension.

go get it then lance corporal

I was talking about my great axe merits btw, since you ripping on it, with your lol byakos axe

yup fort 7acc/7atack is garbage plus vit for steel cyclone is total garbage
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-02-14 01:19:18  
Seraph.Rafik said:

I was talking about my great axe merits btw, since you ripping on it, with your lol byakos axe

yup fort 7acc/7atack is garbage plus vit for steel cyclone(WS gorget?) is total garbage
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-14 01:23:06  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

yup fort 7acc/7atack is garbage plus vit for steel cyclone(WS gorget?) is total garbage

I dont have the space for it, limited macro lines, thanks to SE.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-02-14 09:23:46  
You don't get to call other people gimp or shitty when you don't have ws gorgets.

It's in the rule book.

and wtf @ being impressed you have a 6 hit when /sam.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-14 09:34:51  
Bismarck.Altar said:
You don't get to call other people gimp or shitty when you don't have ws gorgets.

It's in the rule book.

and wtf @ being impressed you have a 6 hit when /sam.

Dude with byakko's axe calling me gimp, saying that STR+4 DEX+4 Accuracy+5 12 attack is better than 21 attack 6 accuracy. I switch to Peacock Charm when I need more accuracy.

BTW hasso and agressor doesnt give me more accuracy right

If you missed it he said i should wear toradoes and blitz ring, whith that my 6hit would be gone.

I have ~90%hit rate, he telling me to get more accuracy.

2300 steel cyclone followed by 1800 kings justice is gimp on kirin zerg, followed by death is gimp.

Edit

Here I'll do the math for you
299 great axe skill +35acc from gear 3*95/4dex=71.25

which equals to 396 accuracy with fort torque
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-14 10:38:53  
Grats guys ~ You win a shirt!

Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-02-14 12:33:05  
Too busy for a full response atm

But, unless you're using SC. If you hit I think 2 of your shots w/ KJ or RR, you have enough TP return to maintain a 6 hit build w/ Brutal, Rajas and /sam and you dont need the extra one for chiv chain or ecphoria or attila earring.
So, unless you're doing SC only, you're better off using a Tor or Blitz ring as your second in addition to rajas.

Accuracy caps at 95%, and unless you're in an event that allows for usage of pizza, you should be aiming to hit that 95 so you can use pure att food, meat, subs, buns etc.

Cuchu vs Foragers: 1str, 4dex,5 acc vs 15 att. Although if you account for the dex/str bonuses on a 2h weap, it's closer to 1str, 4 dex, 8 acc vs 14 att. Personally I use a cerb(soon to be +1) but cuchu is generally accepted to be better in most situations. I prefer the enmity when I'm on pld though (inb4 blah blah atonement needs more acc blah)

PCC vs Fort: 10 acc vs 6.3acc/att... basically comes down to 4 acc vs 6 att.

For WS. Gorget > Torque.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-14 13:07:15  
Fairy.Spence said:
Grats guys ~ You win a shirt!

Short bus? Funny how people use the short bus ***... spence was probably on one lol. Kids during school on those buses ar4e never HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you know that right?

It is just that they get dropped from their school, to their house most of the time. I had relatives who has such benefits.

So spence is on the short bus since he does not know exactly what it means or meant to be on one ^^b.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-14 13:14:04  
I only use SC for when I have over 200tp for zerg mainly, cause warrirors charge SC is sexy as hell, followed by KJ. When zerging something, thf feints mobs/ brds 2hour.

I get to use war/sam for Einherjar, dont forget hasso gives you accuracy, as well as agressor. Hasso gives me 95%hit rate, but if I need more accuracy I can always switch to peacock.

I always have a brd for Einherjar, some mages dont haste me, because me on war=mpsponge.

The food I use is Yellow Curry Bun.

It wasnt Cuchu vs Foragers, It was Cuchu + Bomb Core vs Foragers + Fire bomblet. In which I said I will stay with Foragers + Fire bomblet

He also told me to wear byrnie, cause my accuracy sucks on war.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-14 13:23:55  
Hi Stan /blush
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-14 13:46:00  
hi
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-14 13:50:08  
Perception means a lot bud! ;)

Hope you're having a good VD

[+]
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-14 23:34:39  
Wow Rafik really? I never said you should use bomb core + cuch mantle you *** idiot. Christ I can't believe how much of a moron you are. I don't even want to try and tell you how to better your shitty warrior anymore. So really keep doing what you are doing and keep on sucking. Go buy a byrnie because you are at 90% acc and apparently to you that is the cap so keep on keeping on buddy. Accuracy is the devil and spending gil on better gear is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Keep misquoting everyone that realizes how stupid you are.

And for the point on Perdu, I know it is better, I am doing assaults to rank up to get it but hey you didn't know that.

Remember people WS gorgets aren't good because you are too cheap to do the quests for increasing your inventory.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-14 23:48:21  
You have a shitty attitude because people tell you where your gear needs improvement and you have the gall to say it isn't worth it because you are gonna get x, y and z at some distant point in the future. And it is just funny that you think you can cap acc using the gear that you have. Also lolfort torque. Get an A torque, cuch mantle, blitz ring, toreadors ring, hachiryu pants, haub 1 and what you listed before you can even think you are close to being done with your warrior.

Read your own post here moron +1, or you dont know what you typed?

I said I dont have the slots in macro for ws gorgets, I have to sacrifice something, unless Square Enix is going to add more lines for ws gear. I guess you dont know that there is a limit in how much gear you can change, while using ps2/ps3/xbox etc...

I did all the Inventory quests, you cant read. I also said, Hasso gives me 95%hit rate. You didnt know that it gives you accuracy boost huh?

Also if you say that getting perdu voulge is lol why you trying to get one?

Another thing, keep posting and show people how dumb you are, I will just get more popcorn and lol even more.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-15 00:09:09  
you could just make a macro that equips gear only and nothing else>.>

haste build
ws build
tp build
etc..

you get the picture, I hope. I mean... SE does give you a ***load of books to use might as well make equipment swapped macros.
 Fenrir.Dascorp
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-15 00:23:20  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
you could just make a macro that equips gear only and nothing else>.>

haste build
ws build
tp build
etc..

you get the picture, I hope. I mean... SE does give you a ***load of books to use might as well make equipment swapped macros.

I will clarify more, since some people dont understand what I am saying.

You know how under macros there is
line1 equip head
line2 equip hands
line3 equip waist
line4 equip ring1
line5 equip body
line6 equip feet

I can only change 6pieces of gear for my weapon skill set, even if I have more than 6 pieces of gear in my inventory, I cant use all unless SE add more lines, which will never happen.

Example they need to add line7, line8 etc...

Does that make it more clear?
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-15 00:30:43  
There are 20 books of macro sets... no one said you have to only use one macro for gear swaps.

Yeah most people on the internet are *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, but I'm pretty sure everyone here knew what you were talking about.

You can set up 2 macros for w/e the *** you want to change for WS for all I care. There are many ways you can set up your gear so you have whatever you want on for your ws it just takes a few more seconds to do.

So it'll take you 2-3 more seconds to change gear but at least you're using all your gear and playing to your best ability instead of having it rot in your MH or playing half assed.

Or you can use windower. w/e

Saying there isn't enough macros lines is just a lame excuse to suck.
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-15 00:34:23  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
There are 20 books of macro sets... no one said you have to only use one macro for gear swaps.

Yeah most people on the internet are *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, but I'm pretty sure everyone here knew what you were talking about.

You can set up 2 macros for w/e the *** you want to change for WS for all I care. There are many ways you can set up your gear so you have whatever you want on for your ws it just takes a few more seconds to do.

So it'll take you 2-3 more seconds to change gear but at least you're using all your gear and playing to your best ability instead of having it rot in your MH or playing half assed.

Or you can use windower. w/e

Saying there isn't enough macros lines is just a lame excuse to suck.

Few more seconds where I waste tp and time, no thanks.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-15 00:38:48  
Yeah 2 seconds is gonna kill your DPS so bad huh?
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-15 00:44:17  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Yeah 2 seconds is gonna kill your DPS so bad huh?

where every swing counts yes, especially where I need 6hits for a weapon skill, but instead I use 7hits and hve tp over 100 thanks to those few seconds.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-02-15 00:48:30  
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
You know how under macros there is
line1 equip head
line2 equip hands
line3 equip waist
line4 equip ring1
line5 equip body
line6 equip feet

then you can have:

line1 equip l.ear
line2 equip ring2
line3 equip ????
line4 equip ????
line5 equip ????
line6 /ws "??????" <t>

may just require 2 macros to swap into TP gear, which if you're fast enough, wont take any real extra time.

edit: assumed r.ear would be brutal but, could easily be one of those other equips, and also, if you only change those 2, then you can even do

line1 line2 equip(WS gear)
line3 WS line
line4 wait 2-3
line5 line6 equip(TP)
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-15 00:49:00  
It takes you a few seconds to hit two macros? Dude is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I am gonna peace out on this thread, if want to take it further and discuss this then we can do so via PMs but if you honestly think, with the gear you posted that you use, that you hit 95% acc on anything but T1-2 ein and lol city dyna's with *** curry buns then you my friend have no idea what you are saying. And if your bard is giving you madrigal and not double marches because your dumb *** is too *** stupid to wear a cuch mantle and PCC then GTFO.

Also. Never said you should use both blitz and toreador's at same time I said you should *** have them. Quote me saying half the ***you think I am saying or else learn to read and stfu.
 Hades.Oroka
サーバ: Hades
user: Oroka
By Hades.Oroka 2010-02-15 00:49:03  
So.. I tried to read most of this.
Congratulations OP on d.body.

I just see people bitchin back and forth about gear, I'm not sure what I'm trying to get at, but.. It takes time to get to the point we want to be at.

But Rafik, you yourself weren't always the player you are now. Should try to look back on how you were once geared.
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=2450
Byakko's axe?

I'm not trying to bash you but shouldn't take what people say so seriously.

Just enjoy the game. ^^b
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-15 00:54:23  
Hades.Oroka said:
So.. I tried to read most of this.
Congratulations OP on d.body.

I just see people bitchin back and forth about gear, I'm not sure what I'm trying to get at, but.. It takes time to get to the point we want to be at.

But Rafik, you yourself weren't always the player you are now. Should try to look back on how you were once geared.
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=2450
Byakko's axe?

I'm not trying to bash you but shouldn't take what people say so seriously.

Just enjoy the game. ^^b

No, but I dont go around calling people gimp, and rip on their gear when I myself only have kitty axe.

I wasn't giving people advice on what to wear especially when they didnt ask for it, and call them names, like some others that posted here.
To only flaunt that they have expensive gear and that everyone one else should get it.

I worked hard to get where my warrior is today :P
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9