フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » I'm looking for sky drops
I'm looking for sky drops
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Hades.Oroka
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Oroka
By Hades.Oroka 2010-02-15 01:01:37  
Aye, but my point was not to try to take what people say so hard. There's always going to be someone judging whoever. Nothing will change that. If you feel you're doing good enough then so be it, if someone doesn't want to understand that then, oh well.
サーバ: Fairy
user: ramone89
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-15 01:02:59  

I worked hard to get where my warrior is today :P

Just wanted to point out this last thing before I leave. I worked harder. PEACE GIMP NUKKAS!
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-15 01:07:09  
Fairy.Benevolentone said:
I worked hard to get where my warrior is today :P

Just wanted to point out this last thing before I leave. I worked harder. PEACE GIMP NUKKAS!

Don't let the door hit you, on the way out.
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-15 01:10:28  
Lol at putting commas where they don't need to be. Grammar Nazi wuttttttt
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-15 01:13:39  
Fairy.Benevolentone said:
Lol at putting commas where they don't need to be. Grammar Nazi wuttttttt

English isn't my first language, but I don't expect you to know that, now do I.
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-15 01:15:58  
More commas where they should not be. WTF AM I DOING IN THIS THREAD STILL?fas?fsdafSDKJGKASDJKFLJDLKAJLKDS CHRIST
 Remora.Thiefninja
サーバ: Remora
user: Gawdless
By Remora.Thiefninja 2010-02-15 02:55:47  
BTW Rafik you didnt read Benevolentone's post right. he was being sarcastic.... and no1 was bashing you because your armor really. they were just bashing you because you said
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Pipe down no one is jealous, you couldnt buy the rare/excl gear that I have even with your 30milll. You do realize you need to need an endgame ls, and actually put the time in that ls to get the gear, gill cant buy you everything. You can buy whatever you want, it wont mean you have the the skill to play those jobs.

which is stupid....seeing as how op said that his schedule didnt allow him to do sky (which is what he wants drops from) and ***from some hnms that he would need a ls for. and he also asked for a ls to join for sky in his times...so he isnt just buying his rare/ex..he was also trying to get it through months of *** and hopefully no drama and a breaking ls.

and you say that he would be skilless because he bought...kitty pants and BB...is just stupid..really
サーバ: Remora
user: Chakrila
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2010-02-15 03:39:24  
Remora.Thiefninja said:
he was also trying to get it through months of *** and hopefully no drama and a breaking ls.

lol thats so 2004 sky shells arent even like that anymore
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-15 03:45:58  
Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
I swore you said you were going to stfu.

You obviously have no clue wtf you are talking about.

I could go all Veg on you and breakdown every single idiot thing you have said, but I'm much more lazy and would rather you just go away instead of actually getting better.

please shut the *** up
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-15 03:47:11  
You are gimp you retard.

Go buy a Haub 1 and quit whining about stupid odin ***that no one cares about.

Wearing the wrong gear NOW b/c you HOPE to get ***LATER = GIMP

your logic is flawed as usual and pointless
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-15 03:51:22  
Seraph.Rafik said:
w/e man, most people left playing this game are selfish, with no morals/ethics/loot ***/elitist that only care about themselves and will screw people over.

All these people posting, when was the last time you helped someone out on this game without getting anything for yourself?

Rafik people like frob and these other punks have no life outside ff xi. this is all they have, they are regressed punks calling people gimp in a game, in real life they would get the ***kicked out of them plain and simple.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-15 03:54:19  
Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
you got to be a fn moron to spend 3mill for str 1, dex 1, accu & attack 2

Ignorant comment, Haub 1 is a excelent upgrade for any job for those serious about capping ACC, worth spending 3mil on.

@ OP good luck on getting those items.

not ignoran, if the guy does not want haub+1 he does not... I would but saving for other jobs. abjs+1's etc... so

Anyway calm down , people. you are jus as much idiots in this thread, person calling people gimp are gimp themselves.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-16 18:04:10  
oo
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-16 18:08:26  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

Ignorant comment, Haub 1 is a excelent upgrade for any job for those serious about capping ACC, worth spending 3mil on.

not ignoran, if the guy does not want haub 1 he does not... I would but saving for other jobs. abjs 1's etc... so

Anyway calm down , people. you are jus as much idiots in this thread, person calling people gimp are gimp themselves.

God you're a moron. Haub+1 is NOT R/E you fool. IF you're saving for something, you can resell the damn thing when you are 3 mil short of buying w/e it was you were saving for.
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-16 18:12:05  
Holy damn Stanflame. That's a septuple post.

C-c-c-COMBO BREAKErrr-damn, Frobeus beat me to it.

PS: Next time, l2edit Stan.
 Ifrit.Duanyu
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-02-16 18:27:08  
guess they let anyone post in the forums nowadays
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-16 18:34:51  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

not ignoran, if the guy does not want haub 1 he does not... I would but saving for other jobs. abjs 1's etc... so

God you're a moron. Haub 1 is NOT R/E you fool. IF you're saving for something, you can resell the damn thing when you are 3 mil short of buying w/e it was you were saving for.

Yes hauby+1 is nor r/ex insulting people over not want gear is stupid. I want a hauby+1 my self and am saving for other stuff atm.

I love people like you trying to act like you are so smart. Go and act stupid over a game like this in real life... oh wait.

Only can berate someone online? regressed much...? you get picked by bullies as a kid? Stupid little punk.

Yes hauby/hauby+1 is not rare/ex. Maybe is has NO hauby? and do him it makes no sense to get the+1 when he is sooo close and next in line on E.body. Is there a problem with his line of thinking? or is it yours that is most flawed?

pathetic...
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-16 18:40:26  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Yes hauby 1 is nor r/ex insulting people over not want gear is stupid. I want a hauby 1 my self and am saving for other stuff atm.

I love people like you trying to act like you are so smart. Go and act stupid over a game like this in real life... oh wait.

Only can berate someone online? regressed much...? you get picked by bullies as a kid? Stupid little punk.

Yes hauby/hauby 1 is not rare/ex. Maybe is has NO hauby? and do him it makes no sense to get the 1 when he is sooo close and next in line on E.body. Is there a problem with his line of thinking? or is it yours that is most flawed?

pathetic...

RL card on internets. How can I ever combat this new and fresh way of thinking
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-16 18:41:56  
Also, cause Sam can wear E.body ?
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-16 18:43:11  

If only...
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-02-16 18:45:16  
Hauby +1 is an incredibly versatile body piece.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-16 18:50:41  
it is never said it was not, but people like this get on my nerves. It is usually something I'd expect a sam/war/drk/bst/nin to upgrade last because they are done in other area's and not much left to improve.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-16 18:51:54  

No sam can't but what ever job he has needs e.body so I assume war?

that guy is probably not a sam or if he is does not care about it enough to shell 2.5-3 mil
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-16 18:53:57  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

that guy is probably not a sam or if he is does not care about it enough to shell 2.5-3 mil

He does has sam, has bragged about it, and beyond that, if you don't care enough about a job to gear it correctly don't level it in the first place (sans maats cap attempt)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-16 18:57:49  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

He does has sam, has bragged about it, and beyond that, if you don't care enough about a job to gear it correctly don't level it in the first place (sans maats cap attempt)

well... I do not know what to really say about that then. I can see where you are coming from.. guy was probably those bragging ignorant types. Not like I do not understand why he was flamed so hard, probably deserved most of it.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-16 19:13:32  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

well... I do not know what to really say about that then. I can see where you are coming from.. guy was probably those bragging ignorant types. Not like I do not understand why he was flamed so hard, probably deserved most of it.

That's the point of the whole thread. The dude tried to rag on some guy because he wanted to buy gear. When he himself was a gimp idiot.

You and people like yourself (stan) need to understand something. There is a difference between a *** gimp moron and someone who doesn't have the time/money/whatever to get a certain piece of gear.

A haub job that wears NQ b/c he can't yet afford an HQ isn't a gimp. The person that CAN afford the HQ but makes some HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE dumbass excuse as to why he won't get one is the gimp. You can make intelligent gear choices on a budget, I did that for a long time, BUT I knew what I needed to get to improve and I worked towards that.

As soon as someone breaks out "my 12.95, or, I don't care what 3000 people have tested before i have eyeballed myself in askar and its better", or w/e dumb as *** reason they can come up with, they deserve to be blasted in the face with the piss of a sperm whale.

Rarely if ever do I see people actually flaming people b/c of correct gear choices. ALWAYS will people be flamed who make stupid *** gear choices that make no *** sense.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-02-16 19:44:31  
A haub job that wears NQ b/c he can't yet afford an HQ isn't a gimp. The person that CAN afford the HQ but makes some HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE dumbass excuse as to why he won't get one is the gimp. You can make intelligent gear choices on a budget, I did that for a long time, BUT I knew what I needed to get to improve and I worked towards that.

This^

My comment earlier was bashing that haub+1 wasn't worth spending money on, not bashing them for not owning one for w/e reason.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-02-16 19:54:46  
Even if you can afford it, it's not worth spending the money on if there's something else you can buy that will benefit you more than what the hauby gives. If there isn't, go get the damn hauby.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9